Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV (32921 Views)

2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido / European Union Says Nigeria’s Presidential Election ‘distorted’, Not Credible / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by policy12: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
PointB:

And about host vs visitor. I'm living in Lagos courtesy of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Not because of Yoruba's generosity. Yoruba's don't provide me with free accommodation, transportation, electricity or water. So what entirely are you laying claim to as host to demand I kowtow to you? We are compatriots in Nigeria, comrades if we have to battle against foreigners. So perish that haughty feeling of host vs visitors. Igbos are no visitors in Lagos. We are stakeholders in the development of the commercial capital of Nigeria. No one person can lay claim to a market.

Now if you're apprehensive of Igbo as an ethnic group, I really can't help that. It only mean you will do things to act out your apprehension and will never be able to leave freely. Whatever you do though will have little to no effect on the Igbos. For example, look at how you are disgracing yourselves up and down snatching ballots boxes and getting shot by security men due to an election. How is this affecting the Igbo man? Let alone solely affecting the Igboman? You will shoot yourself in the foot trying to stop an immoveable force of nature. You will do it every four years?

If you reject GRV because his mother is Igbo, soon Lagos will be ruled by full bloodied Igboman

You see u ppu are the cause of whatever befall u i. Lagos. Ha e u seen any Hausa man laying claim to Lagos been a no man's land or ever contest for any post? Most time it's what an average Igbo man can take they love to ditch out? I lived in Enugu for over 5yrs and i can tell u that u guys aren't tolerant as u claim.

Your states are in trenches, you won't use ur energy to make it develop but it's Lagos that u ppu will be crying that need a change. Of recent Alex oti posted video of Abia state capitol full of refuse and potholes. Why can't u ppu go back home and fix ur state, i thought charity begin at home?

I challenge u to point a state, where they av change power/party since 1999, that is well developed than Lagos? You run to Lagos bcuz things are working there, why not develop a state in the East and make it a commercial hub for others to come and chop?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Oloogunebi3: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
willibounce1:
Look at this imbe.cile. I don't just understand how daft people can be to support a dull moronic guy like this for governor. But then the evil ipob cannibals will support even the devil just to prove their hatred for yorubas. It's never about competence for them, just senseless hatred.
E jowo tori Olorun, se governor Eko lo sese nde button aso e leyin igba to sokale ninu oko yi. Sentiments apart, you Labour guys could do better than this. How do you people expect Lagosians to trust this man with the abilities to handle the fourth largest economy in Africa and their destinies? Where are his handlers??
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Only in Nigeria aka a failed state that the government and corrupt politicians funding corrupt electoral organizers.
If you are not a corrupt than unknown satan in Nigeria, corrupt Nigerian inec can't elect you to serve the people but Fulani cows!

Nigeria is not good brains but political thugs and ex convicts.
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by texas1990(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Naso him oga did during presidential election, him too don see the result, better go back to ur village in anabra and contest for councillor there mumu. When u are sure of victory why all these? U don lule ode.
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by zoedew: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
TheDemola:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/18/if-this-election-is-not-credible-i-will-fight-to-the-end-grv/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udPpTZmz1JI
FUNNY FELLOW. IN THE FIRST PLACE, ARE YOU QUALIFIED TO CONTEST ON THE PLATFORM OF THE LABOUR PARTY?
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by jagaban002(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jacopini:

B like this ur 10mb dey make u feel like rich man

Can we both screenshot out account , I will dash u 10k if u have up to a million in ur acctount , I still have like 25m in my access bank alone idiot
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Itsemekhona: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
jagaban002:
Chinedu go and contest at Anambra , u don lose today already abeg . Apc won hands down ooooo Abeg
y
Can u contest I'm an election.APC are synonymous with thugery and violence
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by jagaban002(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Etimemy:

Can't you keep quiet since you don't have what to say.you supported evil

Nah u wey wan force Igbo government for Yoruba land be evil, will u accept that in Anambra or any Igbo state .
Nah because Lagos good all of una dey come here nah foolish people
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by policy12: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
All I know is that don't vote for who will turn Yorubaland to igboland in the name of bn sophisticated, leave sophistication alone and vote for the maintenance of Ur tribe in Ur region.

If u do mistake and place Ur region in the hand of ajeji, I swear Ur ibeji sef will never forgive u because it's their generation that will suffer it.

Let every region guide itself

Definitely you should know by now it's Ellup, she voted awọn woke generation. Her eyes go soon clear, dey claim Lagos system is not working, or yab the state of been 6th Economic in Africa, at least it is 6th abeg which position is Anambra?
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by belatoxx: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lolz make I come buy like the one I get in Anambra and collect it back from me all because am non indigene

PointB:

I'm unable to make sense out of your rant.

You said you're unable to buy land in Anamabra I said I have land to sell to you in Imo State, how you respond?

Can you answer without crying?
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Jacopini: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
jagaban002:

Can we both screenshot out account , I will dash u 10k if u have up to a million in ur acctount , I still have like 25m in my access bank alone idiot

Poor man brag.
U sound foolish.
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by VIKTO83(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
One of my two balls will be for u if u win this election.
Akpa amu
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Jacopini: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
jagaban002:

Poor man brag
U sound foolish.
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by jagaban002(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jacopini:

Poor man brag
U sound foolish.

Ok
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by hmohammed(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Johnthesuccess: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
PointB:

And about host vs visitor. I'm living in Lagos courtesy of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Not because of Yoruba's generosity. Yoruba's don't provide me with free accommodation, transportation, electricity or water. So what entirely are you laying claim to as host to demand I kowtow to you? We are compatriots in Nigeria, comrades if we have to battle against foreigners. So perish that haughty feeling of host vs visitors. Igbos are no visitors in Lagos. We are stakeholders in the development of the commercial capital of Nigeria. No one person can lay claim to a market.

Now if you're apprehensive of Igbo as an ethnic group, I really can't help that. It only mean you will do things to act out your apprehension and will never be able to leave freely. Whatever you do though will have little to no effect on the Igbos. For example, look at how you are disgracing yourselves up and down snatching ballots boxes and getting shot by security men due to an election. How is this affecting the Igbo man? Let alone solely affecting the Igboman? You will shoot yourself in the foot trying to stop an immoveable force of nature. You will do it every four years?

If you reject GRV because his mother is Igbo, soon Lagos will be ruled by full bloodied Igboman

Oo nii kuuree.

1 Like

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by femtex007(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
PointB:

You will go and rule your shithole village first. Me I schooled in Enugu, working in Enugu even built a house in Enugu. But I mind myself cos am not an indigene of Enugu. But bro if u are in another person's state. Mind the way u do things. This is the same thing that is causing problem for igbos in other countries. No place like your home
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Arapmoi22: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
What Ahmadu Bello said was what was known in 1950s and early 1960s.
It is in their DNA.

That was why they killed Ahmadu Bello and Leaders of other regions.
It was so sweet to them in 1963-1966 when they occupied the position of President and Senate President.
Many of you will say no, Go read about Nnamdi Azikiwe and Nwafor Orizu.

It was so sweet enough. but because of their spirit of domination, they went ahead to kill the leaders of other regions.
If they claimed Azikiwe was not killed because he was in the carribean enjoying nigerian money, why was Orizu (who was president extempore) spared?

They wanted to erase any competition from any political big wigs from other regions.

However, all their schemes blew up in their own face. So they have been wailing since then.

You all will regret your confrontations with Yorubaland.

Just the same way it was your downfall in 1967 when you marched towards Ore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

1 Like

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Greenscientist: 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
PointB:

I'm very sure Yoruba's will be more okay with a Hausa man becoming governor of Lagos than Igbo. If you people shout hate, You caused the hate.

Yoruba hates You, Hausa hates you, Akwa ibom people hates you but it is everyones fault because you're "successful". Oga, you people should sit down and look at yourself.

I am against any violence against any individual but this happens everywhere, people were intimidated in SE during election, stop make it seem like something is not working in Lagos.

Tribalism or no Tribalism, I am very sure 80% of you "woke" people will not be ok with a Yoruba who only speaks Yoruba and English to rule Anambra. It will not sit well with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by ConfidentialDoc: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Diligent1:

You have started again, you people will never learn to control your tongue

Wisdom is typically far from their speech..
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Thepotterman: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Oshey Jack Bauer the fighter....

Make we see ur polling unit results first at least let's start with that....

Well the result is out, guess what he failed, sanwo olu won his pu
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Chrismania100: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
One thing yoruba people failed to understand is that, igbos you are threatening up and down becos of heriditary hatred & envy from your ancestors.You guys fail to understand that you cannot defeat them easily even in that your so called lagos state.I can bet you that when fight starts between yoruba and igbos, you guys will confirm that igbos are not push over.You have been threatening igbos destroying &burning their properties in the country they are citizens.Out of your wickedness, you treat them as foreigners and slave in their own country cos you are too lazy to hustle like them in your own state.
Yoruba people who live in igbos are not being threatened, they live in peace and harmony with other igbos,but harbour chronic hatred over igbos becos they refused to support your own candidate in a democracy world,and your leaders are supporting you people. You denied them Biafra to be alone,yet you enslaved them in their own country.One day one day,monkey go go market, but he will not return back.We have been enduring this una attrocities for years.

Throwback:
IPOB mentality.

Try any rubbish in Lagos and we will relocate you and your IPOB supporters to Onitsha head bridge.
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Thepotterman: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
jagaban002:

This alone shows you have nothing, this is just empty brag, you do not have up to 25million, even with this your brag I'm not sure you will have 1million in your account, empty barrel shouts the most, try to be humble
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Tzar(m): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Chinedu, na for SE you go do ya fighting o. Here in Lagos, you go collect woto woto if ya head no wan correct.
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by sencekompis: 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Who dey follow this chinedu fight? omo ibo werey tueee
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by newnigerdelta00: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Fearyourcreator: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Oshey Jack Bauer the fighter....

Make we see ur polling unit results first at least let's start with that....
He collect
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by BidenDTrounce: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin grin
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by jagaban002(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thepotterman:

This alone shows you have nothing, this is just empty brag, you do not have up to 25million, even with this your brag I'm not sure you will have 1million in your account, empty barrel shouts the most, try to be humble

Ok , I have nothing but since u said have I eaten can u feed me
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Johnnyplus01k(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Who do you want to fight with, so if the announce you as the winner, their won't be problem.

You just want to reap where you didn't sow, go back to Anambra and contest and see if you will win, oshi

The Lagos you are seeing today, some person's have laboured hard for it to get to this stage.

Local govt councilor fits you oga not even chairman
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by willibounce1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Oloogunebi3:

E jowo tori Olorun, se governor Eko lo sese nde button aso e leyin igba to sokale ninu oko yi. Sentiments apart, you Labour guys could do better than this. How do you people expect Lagosians to trust this man with the abilities to handle the fourth largest economy in Africa and their destinies? Where are his handlers??

The guy doesn't even act like he's up to 30 years old let alone 40. He behaves like a spoilt brat who is just being pushed like a mumu. He's probably being pushed by his parents a d family members. He wan be governor of a whole lagos and e do like suegbe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Migrate To Bunu In Kogi State - Bunu People's Forum / Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game / Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.