Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV (33008 Views)

2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido / European Union Says Nigeria’s Presidential Election ‘distorted’, Not Credible / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by 77up(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin grin grin
😂😂😂

Like seriously, this sadist think he can win😂

2 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Diligent1(f): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
PointB:

And about host vs visitor. I'm living in Lagos courtesy of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Not because of Yoruba's generosity. Yoruba's don't provide me with free accommodation, transportation, electricity or water. So what entirely are you laying claim to as host to demand I kowtow to you? We are compatriots in Nigeria, comrades if we have to battle against foreigners. So perish that haughty feeling of host vs visitors. Igbos are no visitors in Lagos. We are stakeholders in the development of the commercial capital of Nigeria. No one person can lay claim to a market.

Now if you're apprehensive of Igbo as an ethnic group, I really can't help that. It only mean you will do things to act out your apprehension and will never be able to leave freely. Whatever you do though will have little to no effect on the Igbos. For example, look at how you are disgracing yourselves up and down snatching ballots boxes and getting shot by security men due to an election. How is this affecting the Igbo man? Let alone solely affecting the Igboman? You will shoot yourself in the foot trying to stop an immoveable force of nature. You will do it every four years?

If you reject GRV because his mother is Igbo, soon Lagos will be ruled by full bloodied Igboman
You have started again, you people will never learn to control your tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by BJanta: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
The sorrowful wailing of a loser . To which end beyond the court? Do IPOB control the court? And if you think this is like #ENDSARS protest that you sponsored and supervised and start any trouble with your IPOB terrorists, you WILL end up in jail.

2 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by dafeoroyo: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
You will still lost the fight

1 Like

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Hueyreckless0007: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2023

2 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by PointB: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
belatoxx:
My dear comrade if you want to lay claim at your host property that means you can send your landlord away from the house you rent this mistakes of 2023 will never happen again in Lagos... Visitors can never hold any tangible post again in Lagos.... I see mass sacking of non Yorubas in the ministries and mass taxes on Igbo marketplace.... You Igbo Guys Are Ingrates.... Before your come for my head I spent 10 years in Anambra I know what I pass through the land I brought there was recover back from me cos my name is not an Igbo name..... Any visitors to Anambra that have landed property there say Aye.... If you lie Ogun Kill you and your families

I only lay claim to what I bought with my sweat and money. I don't know how you tried buying land in Anambra. I have a plot of land in Imo State in case you're interested.

If you want to declare war against Igbos, please feel free. We are used to it. You won't be doing anything new that hasn't been done. When you fight us, we'll win. No need for long hateful speech. I don't have time for that. Go do what you must do.
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Reality3080: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
PointB:

And about host vs visitor. I'm living in Lagos courtesy of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Not because of Yoruba's generosity. Yoruba's don't provide me with free accommodation, transportation, electricity or water. So what entirely are you laying claim to as host to demand I kowtow to you? We are compatriots in Nigeria, comrades if we have to battle against foreigners. So perish that haughty feeling of host vs visitors. Igbos are no visitors in Lagos. We are stakeholders in the development of the commercial capital of Nigeria. No one person can lay claim to a market.

Now if you're apprehensive of Igbo as an ethnic group, I really can't help that. It only mean you will do things to act out your apprehension and will never be able to leave freely. Whatever you do though will have little to no effect on the Igbos. For example, look at how you are disgracing yourselves up and down snatching ballots boxes and getting shot by security men due to an election. How is this affecting the Igbo man? Let alone solely affecting the Igboman? You will shoot yourself in the foot trying to stop an immoveable force of nature. You will do it every four years?

If you reject GRV because his mother is Igbo, soon Lagos will be ruled by full bloodied Igboman
BCJAY

These are the reasons the people are angry at u, they see it as u supporting an hater over them

Hope u read everything d guy wrote throughly n think of what u will do if u were in Yorubas shoes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by AdisaOwala: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
PointB:

Lagos is my home. I was born in Lagos, grew up in Lagos, schooled in Lagos, and speak better Yoruba than most Lagosians, perhaps even better than you that is quoting me. I am a stakeholder in Lagos, not a visitor. I will vote and affect elections in Lagos. Nothing you can do about it except to get shot snatching ballot boxes.

Chidiebere, Lagos is not and would never be your home...

Crawl back to fûcktever crevice in the east where your peeps come from and go and develop there.

2 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Chatgpt: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
jagaban002:
Chinedu go and contest at Anambra , u don lose today already abeg . Apc won hands down ooooo Abeg

Stop thinking with your hand! Don’t you have head??

Oooh, you are an Af*nja
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by leisuretym: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
He’s trying to say He will fight if he didn’t win

yeye boy,

2 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Jacopini: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
jagaban002:
Chinedu go and contest at Anambra , u don lose today already abeg . Apc won hands down ooooo Abeg

U are not more yoruba dan him

Nobody made u inec chairman
U wey neva knw wetin u go eat fr night
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by PointB: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Chidiebere, Lagos is and would never be your home...

Crawl back to fûcktever crevice in the east where your peeps come from and go and develop there.

Come and make me.
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by middlebelter(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
PointB:

What you are getting wrong is the approach and domineering tendencies of Igbos over others. I am sure an average Yoruba elites we have no issue with a full-blooded Ignore man emerging as Governor of Lagos and leading Lagos as a neutral character without this "ignocentric" attitude.
However, no tribe or region will watch and listen to some of the claims on social media by Igbos and allow this threat to pass without doing anything about it. As much as Igbos will not tolerate such attitude in the East, they shouldn't try it on the west. Ignore didn't protest when Tinubu appointed Igbo men into cabinet. This is a process that will evolve with time. I can tell you for free this attitude of aggression on the part of Igbos to Yorubas in Lagos will further attract hate for Igbos and other host communities/states in the country will be more cautious in embracing them. Kano surely have substantial population of Igbo, why are they not attempting what they are doing here in Kano and Kaduna? Why are they not trying to fight it out in Rivers.

There is not bad in having ambition but pursue it in a way that it will not disrupt the entire state peaceful co-existence.

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by toprealman: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Is it not laughable to complain that there is insecurity bla bla bla yet support this travesty called democracy as practiced in Nigeria.
People are happy that others are defranchised yet you think the wrongly elected leaders will do anything to help you.
Imagine someone like Desmond Elliot coming up with initiatives( security laws) to checkmate the activities of criminals in Surulere knowing that he needs them to stand a chance of winning an election. Is that remotely possible?
"San.wawu", the chief security officer of Lagos state takes this to another level. Allowing thugs move about freely yet you claim to be the best thing after your mentor to happen to Nigeria. Karma is updating its codes, las las this programme you folks are coding will run one day!
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Jacopini: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Chidiebere, Lagos is and would never be your home...

Says d person wey still dey pay one room rent fr lagos, u still dey hold ur igbo landlord rent balance
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by leisuretym: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jacopini:

All igbos see this as an avenue to hijack Lagos and rule Portuguese city

1 Like

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by blackgold2018(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
StreetFight:
You will just die like chicken. Many have gone. Bola Ige, Harry Marshall, Funsho Williams, e.t.c.

But instead of dying wastefully, why not donate yourself to our Yahoo Yahoo boys to use you for money rituals.
hmmm and you support the nature of their deaths

May evil follow you till the rest of your miserable life.
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Aprocco: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
PointB:

Great descendant of Cane the wanderer, You don't know what's coming. Policies that would make you pack your Ghana must Go by yourself. "Yoruba man is disgracing himself getting shot"- says a wanderer that roast in their hundreds every Monday, whose kings' and leaders' heads litter every junction in Southeast.

Preservation of our prosperous Lagos is more important to us than the election or constitution of Nigeria itself. It bothers on who we are as a people of one father; Oduduwa, long before we were almagamated with strangers in 1914, long before the independence of the almagamated entity in 1960 and long before the 1999 dubious constitution authored by FRA Williams in the names of 250 tribes that make up Nigeria that had no input in the said draft.

I advise you not to lose your roots because when it's all said and done, your lot in this desirable but not compulsory Nigeria is the eroded red soil portion burning under IPOB supervised destruction. You should worry more about that portion and participate more in their elections.

3 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by PointB: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Reality3080:
BCJAY

These are the reasons the people are angry at u, they see it as u supporting an hater over them

Hope u read everything d guy wrote throughly n think of what u will do if u were in Yorubas shoes

Which people are angry with me? You meant urchins? What am I supposed to do or say when lowlifes and vagabonds are angry with me? Certainly nothing.

The guy in question is a Yoruba man. How is what he wrote Igbo's problem? Are there no Igbo who support for Sanwo Olu and other governors before him? Why should GRV be different because he wrote something? What about those who are actually 'doing' something bad?
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Arapmoi22: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
belatoxx:
My dear comrade if you want to lay claim at your host property that means you can send your landlord away from the house you rent this mistakes of 2023 will never happen again in Lagos... Visitors can never hold any tangible post again in Lagos.... I see mass sacking of non Yorubas in the ministries and mass taxes on Igbo marketplace.... You Igbo Guys Are Ingrates.... Before your come for my head I spent 10 years in Anambra I know what I pass through the land I brought there was recover back from me cos my name is not an Igbo name..... Any visitors to Anambra that have landed property there say Aye.... If you lie Ogun Kill you and your families

The most ungrateful souls on earth.
Yoruba hate us,
Hausa hate us
Ghanaian hate us
South African hate us
UAE hate us,
Indonesian hate us,
Malaysian hate us,
Thailand people hate us
Kenyans hate us.
Everyone hates us.

THE DIE IS CAST.
NO REST FOR THE IGBOS ANYWHERE IN SOUTH WEST AGAIN.

6 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Neyopumpin13: 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Gbadebo werey nma
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Donjiggy83: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is not end sars brother . If you are not okay with the result go to court. Don't bring fight here please.

4 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Yankiss(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
And you go fade off like your dad, Obi! 🤣
Sanwo don win this election and there's nothing any bagga can do about it. If Dem announce result, I no wan hear "rigging" or any "stolen mandate" from those wailers! 🤣

I am not against anyone winning election so far as it is free and fair. If you brazenly support rigging and stolen mandate, just because it feathered your nest today, there is something called retributive judgment. You will live to witnesses the worst rigging of your own rights at the very point of success. It's sure.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Jacopini: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
StreetFight:
You will just die like chicken. Many have gone. Bola Ige, Harry Marshall, Funsho Williams, e.t.c.

But instead of dying wastefully, why not donate yourself to our Yahoo Yahoo boys to use you for money rituals.

🐖
U r even less of a pig.

U dey preach deatg as if na u wake up this morning by ur power.

Funny thing he go live longer than ut children.
U wey go die of hunger nd no data, lol.
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Theta1: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wetin he get to fight?
You better hide your head before they kill you and no one is accuse of your death.
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by PointB: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Aprocco:

Great descendant of Cane the wanderer don't know what's coming. Policies that would make you pack your Ghana must Go by yourself. "Yoruba man is disgracing himself getting shot"- Quoting a wanderer that roast in their hundreds every Monday, whose kings' and leaders' heads litter every junction in Southeast.

Preservation of our prosperous Lagos is more important to us than the election or constitution of Nigeria. It bothers on who we are as a people of one father- Oduduwa, long before we were almagamated with strangers in 1914, long before the independence of the almagamated entity in 1960 and long before 1999 dubious constitution authored by FRA Williams in the names of 250 tribes that make up Nigeria.

I advise you not to lose your roots because when it's all said and done, your lot in this desirable but not compulsory Nigeria is the eroded red soil portion burning under IPOB supervised destruction. You should worry more about it and participate more in their elections.

Try and make sense, cos there is hardly any sense in this convoluted post. You just jumbled things together trying to sound intelligent. Try simplicity in communication. It helps.
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Hueyreckless0007: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2023

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Donjiggy83: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
You can't fight anyone bro .lagos is peaceful.
You think you can win? No bro sanwo olu is good to go on.
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by anungangampu: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
It's just the trend in Lagos. Every election we would support a new Yorouba far from Agbero control just to pull Yorouba legs.
The man is getting free hate from his people. Not mindinf Sanwolu is even doing worse going around spending money to canvass for Igbo vote.
Not even one person in my compound went out to vote today.
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Jacopini: 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
leisuretym:

All igbos see in his as an avenue to hijack Lagos and rule Portuguese city

Jandor is also banking on igbo vote, so y are u guys not attacking him?
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by jagaban002(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jacopini:

Not everyone you meet on nairaland is poor like u, know this and know peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Adams Oshiomhole Adopted His Blind 'Daughter' At An Event (Photos) / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters / Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.