Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV (32931 Views)

2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido / European Union Says Nigeria’s Presidential Election ‘distorted’, Not Credible / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Okorietitus: 12:47am On Mar 19, 2023
maestroferddi:
If I join you in this senseless argument, that will make me join you as a fool so I will not oblige your madness...

As silly as you sound, maybe you have seen or heard accounts of thugs harassing voters with live ammunition.

Those cowards came with guns to the polling unit...

We are not in a gunfight and I know that if it were allowed to be a gunfight they will not win....

Losers will always have excuses.

I bu ihe ihere nye ezinulo gi dum
Get your wretched self out of my mentions.
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by maestroferddi: 12:57am On Mar 19, 2023
Okorietitus:

Losers will always have excuses.

I bu ihe ihere nye ezinulo gi dum
Get your wretched self out of my mentions.
You are a born coward and you cannot deny it...
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by maestroferddi: 1:02am On Mar 19, 2023
2mch:

Lol. Read a history of Lagos. People who seem peaceful did not suddenly become that. They have great experience in war! It’s boastful people that have not seen war before. You will have to flee through about 4 SW states to get to safety if you start any rubbish.
Oga, I don't have time for palmy talk...

I have made my point...

I was referring to thugs and you are taking it to mean the Yorubas...

You are not sounding smart, are you?
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Okorietitus: 1:03am On Mar 19, 2023
maestroferddi:
You are a born coward and you cannot deny it...

Leave me out of your misery, go and meet the small Afonja thugs who slapped your father and humiliated you in Lagos.
Ewu
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by maestroferddi: 1:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Okorietitus:

Leave me out of your misery, go and meet the small Afonja thugs who slapped your father and humiliated you in Lagos.
Ewu
Take a hike now and keep moving...

Next time out, learn to choose your battles carefully...
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Okorietitus: 1:37am On Mar 19, 2023
maestroferddi:
Take a hike now and keep moving...

Next time out, learn to choose your battles carefully...

Like you chose yours in Lagos and got beaten like a sack of potatoes. grin
Stupid loser
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by maestroferddi: 1:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Okorietitus:

Like you chose yours in Lagos and got beaten like a sack of potatoes. grin
Stupid loser
I am addressing you man to man...

Don't cower like a spineless coward...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu At The 8th Day Fidau Prayers For Late Alafin Of Oyo / Sanwo-Olu, Lawal, Dogara, Others Submit Tinubu’s Presidential Nomination Forms / Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.