Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV (32926 Views)

2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido / European Union Says Nigeria’s Presidential Election ‘distorted’, Not Credible / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Mercury12(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
BCJAY:
It is well, this election can not be free in any sense. The intimidation is too much, here in Ogombo Ajah, we voted last time after election they broke all the boxes and our votes all became invalid. Fast forward to today I promised not to vote my son and colleagues encouraged me, I got there the classrooms we voted the last time we're all locked. The ask me vote thumbprint on a desk visible to all I refused. I went to the window cast my vote and about leaving the venue one of them called me Iya Ibeji, I looked back and greeted him . Only for him to start cursing me it was as if I killed his child. Just because I did not vote for their candidate I am so down with thinking now, what if at the end they lose and come for my head. It is well with my country, election is not a do or die affair o
nobody is coming for you or your family. As long as you mind your business and live in peace with your host. Lagos is not no mans land
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by adexoramo(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Governorship election is different from presidential election. Some people voted against Ashiwaju because they hate him but love Sanwo Olu. That LP won during presidential election doesn't mean LP will win governorship election. Lagos is APC as Rivers is PDP know this and know peace.

7 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Eddynoble97(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
This Chinedu is just looking for problems.
Anyway... He doesn't have any idea of winning the Lagos guber election.
He should go and sleep in Anambra state or Imo state.
Madness

3 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Shemadex(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
PointB:

And about host vs visitor. I'm living in Lagos courtesy of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Not because of Yoruba's generosity. Yoruba's don't provide me with free accommodation, transportation, electricity or water. So what entirely are you laying claim to as host to demand I kowtow to you? We are compatriots in Nigeria, comrades if we have to battle against foreigners. So perish that haughty feeling of host vs visitors. Igbos are no visitors in Lagos. We are stakeholders in the development of the commercial capital of Nigeria. No one person can lay claim to a market.

Now if you're apprehensive of Igbo as an ethnic group, I really can't help that. It only mean you will do things to act out your apprehension and will never be able to leave freely. Whatever you do though will have little to no effect on the Igbos. For example, look at how you are disgracing yourselves up and down snatching ballots boxes and getting shot by security men due to an election. How is this affecting the Igbo man? Let alone solely affecting the Igboman? You will shoot yourself in the foot trying to stop an immoveable force of nature. You will do it every four years?

If you reject GRV because his mother is Igbo, soon Lagos will be ruled by full bloodied Igboman
oloshi Omo ale

No be byforce u ppl should leave our state for us
Ar we following u dragging Anambra
Thunder fire u there
Una lik better things
Y una no go nd do one of una state lik Lagos
U ppl should stay home a little
Igbo don't stay in their domains they always here nd there

3 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by PointB: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Shemadex:
oloshi Omo ale

No be byforce u ppl should leave our state for us
Ar we following u dragging Anambra
Thunder fire u there
Una lik better things
Y una no go nd do one of una state lik Lagos
U ppl should stay home a little
Igbo don't stay in their domains they always here nd there

Says someone from Iragbiji forming Lagosian. Are you more Lagosian than GRV?
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Sheggy13(m): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
PointB:

And how is that an issue?
Your region where a Catholic Bishop, Okpaleke from Imo was not allowed to become Bishop in Anambra. There was serious opposition and protests until the Catholic Church rescinded that decision. It's that same region that will allow an Oyo man become governor? I laugh in IPOB. You can only deceive those blind and stupid Yorubas forming woke. You guys have opened our eyes in Yoruba land with this election cycle. Things will never remain the same again going forward.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by leisuretym: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jacopini:

Jandor is also banking on igbo vote, so y are u guys not attacking him?

Jandor is a confirmed Awori man, not a Brazillian Slave that adopted his Master’s name after they dumped slaves here after the slave trade.

2 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by moneyissweet(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
That is the spirit
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by StreetFight: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Arapmoi22:
It is better you die fighting than not to fight at all.

But don't incite the children of the poor who cannot even attend private schools in Nigeria to enter the street for you who is a graduate of Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

No, Just carry your parents, your siblings, your wife and children along as you hit the street.
Don't stop until you fight with your last pint of Blood.

You wanted to write "it is better to die carry drugs to Saudi Arabia than to die in poverty cursed Igbo land"
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by belatoxx: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
You have landed property in Imo... Can you hear yourself as an Igbo man you can buy landed property in Imo... While I can buy land anywhere in Yoruba Land.... We free you Igbo to buy land in Yoruba Land go Ibadan, Lagos, Ogun State everywhere in Yorubaland we give you guys free hand.... But now you have bite more than you can chew by trying to take over someone else land like Lagos...... Just watch out..... I pity those who have big investment in Lagos....

PointB:

I only lay claim to what I bought with my sweat and money. I don't know how you tried buying land in Anambra. I have a plot of land in Imo State in case you're interested.

If you want to declare war against Igbos, please feel free. We are used to it. You won't be doing anything new that hasn't been done. When you fight us, we'll win. No need for long hateful speech. I don't have time for that. Go do what you must do.
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Etimemy: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
jagaban002:
Chinedu go and contest at Anambra , u don lose today already abeg . Apc won hands down ooooo Abeg

Can't you keep quiet since you don't have what to say.you supported evil
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Olugboye226(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Jacopini: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
leisuretym:

Jandor is a confirmed Awori man, not a Brazillian Slave that adopted his Master’s name after they dumped slaves here after the slave trade.

Oshey history tv
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by membranus: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hungry lawyers are already waiting to chop your small money oga chinedu.

So wetin concern us.

2 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Jacopini: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
jagaban002:

Not everyone you meet on nairaland is poor like u, know this and know peace

B like this ur 10mb dey make u feel like rich man
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by theforemost: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is the LAST opportunity you'll EVER have.
Yet you won't win

1 Like

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by PointB: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
belatoxx:
You have landed property in Imo... Can you hear yourself as an Igbo man you can buy landed property in Imo... While I can buy land anywhere in Yoruba Land.... We free you Igbo to buy land in Yoruba Land go Ibadan, Lagos, Ogun State everywhere in Yorubaland we give you guys free hand.... But now you have bite more than you can chew by trying to take over someone else land like Lagos...... Just watch out..... I pity those who have big investment in Lagos....

I'm unable to make sense out of your rant.

You said you're unable to buy land in Anamabra I said I have land to sell to you in Imo State, how you respond?

Can you answer without crying?
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Gaabasky: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Some candidates da can't win head of the family contest as they are useless they want to become a Governor of the state.
I went to my state nd saw some posters of some political parties I just laff

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by OmonnakOdapig: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Arapmoi22:

But don't incite the children of the poor who cannot even attend private schools in Nigeria to enter the street for you who is a graduate of Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

No, Just carry your parents, your siblings, your wife and children along as you hit the street.

grin grin grin grin
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Diligence: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
We don't expect people to Siddon look this time round-o-o!

EnofIsEnof

Lagosians: Take Back Your State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by sharaff6(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
jagaban002:
Chinedu go and contest at Anambra , u don lose today already abeg . Apc won hands down ooooo Abeg
you read my mind .. person way done loose already

1 Like

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by maestroferddi: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Odegbami1:
Go to your state na. Can you guys allow a Yoruba to be your councilor talkless of a governor. They harbour you and you come back to stab them. Ungrateful element

Are you ok at all?
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Man of Justice and fairness

Before God who is I am the I am and whom I am standing as a son of the Prophet, on Monday midnight (1 a.m to 5 a.m), I had a fierce battle with the Labour Party spiritual team. It was a very tough battle. Very tough battle over Lagos. I was already weakened in the spirit because the Presidential election battle was tough and sapped a lot of energy. So, that midnight, I couldn't fight with full energy.

When I woke up into this physical world, I felt bitter because I had posted earlier after the Staff Bus & train accident that there is tussle over Lagos in the spirit realm which gave an impact in the accident. I should have been prepared to fight them.

My consolation is that The Lord God of Elijah will answer by Fire. Nobody who genuinely supported the Ministry of His Prophet that He disappoints.

That is why I know Sanwoolu will win by a wide margin.

By Justice and Fairness, Labour Party can never win this election. The Lord God of Elijah is involved in the Lagos election.
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by dahmie2013: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
If he can say this in yoruba language, then we might consider his options
grin grin grin
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by ConfidentialDoc: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:
The courts are compromised.

Don’t waste your money.

Please allow him to do whatever he wants. It's over for him in Lagos.

Prof. Soludo will handover to him in 2026.

1 Like

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Ikpaitid: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Result never comot but Chinedu of IPOB is already crying just like Gringory Obi of IPOBgrin grin

2 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by IbnIbrahim: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
TheDemola:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/18/if-this-election-is-not-credible-i-will-fight-to-the-end-grv/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udPpTZmz1JI
The election that is yet to come to an end, you are already vowing to fight to the end. So the acceptance of the result is subject to you being declared the winner. Democracy is a joke cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Invitationn: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
PointB:

And about host vs visitor. I'm living in Lagos courtesy of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Not because of Yoruba's generosity. Yoruba's don't provide me with free accommodation, transportation, electricity or water. So what entirely are you laying claim to as host to demand I kowtow to you? We are compatriots in Nigeria, comrades if we have to battle against foreigners. So perish that haughty feeling of host vs visitors. Igbos are no visitors in Lagos. We are stakeholders in the development of the commercial capital of Nigeria. No one person can lay claim to a market.

Now if you're apprehensive of Igbo as an ethnic group, I really can't help that. It only mean you will do things to act out your apprehension and will never be able to leave freely. Whatever you do though will have little to no effect on the Igbos. For example, look at how you are disgracing yourselves up and down snatching ballots boxes and getting shot by security men due to an election. How is this affecting the Igbo man? Let alone solely affecting the Igboman? You will shoot yourself in the foot trying to stop an immoveable force of nature. You will do it every four years?

If you reject GRV because his mother is Igbo, soon Lagos will be ruled by full bloodied Igboman
Yeah. Soon- very soon😂
That’s what I thought 🤝
Try harder next time, this GRV attempt makes you guys look desperate and pathetic!

1 Like

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Invitationn: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
PointB:

And how is that an issue?
Hypocrite missed the point again!
Let an Eboyin man be governor in Enugu first 😄

3 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by IbnIbrahim: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Arapmoi22:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat / Bello Matawalle Criticised For Buying Exotic Cars For Commissioners / 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.