Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' (61094 Views)

Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion / Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters / Buhari Scolding His Wife Not Pdp’s Business – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by BossGerald: 8:49am On Mar 19, 2023
inoki247:

I won't abuse u buh you can never disenfranchised me in my Land or where I live so far I can speak your language for my polling unit swf na all the Party agent wey dey my unit I know sef...

So for my area I'm popular enough for one riff raff to be making noise as far as my polling unit is within my house at least I met Alot of faces I know....

So you people should continue to look for internet sympathy....

You think you have monopoly to abuse abi??

Thugs are really popularly infamous in any area they reside or operate...so it's not a surprise that a lot of faces know you.

One day you must have the need to relocate, this world is a small place and karma is a bitch.

Continue recruiting more of your yoruba youths into thugs, I only pity the future of that region.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
LesbianBoy:
You mean this yoruba woman wey dey do cook videos for YouTube is now an ipob tout? shocked shocked shocked

The hatred for igbos is what is holding Nigeria back. When that hatred stops, Nigeria would get better but I don't see it stopping anytime soon. angry
They hate us because we're better than them

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) / Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.