Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' (61048 Views)

Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion / Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters / Buhari Scolding His Wife Not Pdp’s Business – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Konjiboii: 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
richie240:
It has always bn there..... in ur genes, it's just manifesting now.
Your forebears whose genes u inherited have no love for no one except their kinfolks. Your fathers didn't tell u how they treacherously killed the military and political leaders of the north, west and mid-west in the 1966 coup whilst not touching a single igno leader?
Not be today d hate start, na ur own hatred just dey show face.
Ndo!
cool

But I'm not Igbo though
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by richie240: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Konjiboii:

But I'm not Igbo though
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
The couple had a very disappointing experience and you could hear it in her voice. It's not a good thing that negroids are stereotyping ethnic groups within the race based on physical appearance.

If there's any race in the world that should unite, it's black people who are not rated anywhere apart from Sub Saharan Africa.

All hands must be on deck to foster national unity. The outcome of 2023 General Elections seems to be the further division of a hugely diversified country.

As long as you are Nigerian, you have the constitutional right to vote and be voted for anywhere in Nigeria.

I hope that my children grow up in a country where they are not discriminated because of their r/l factor, h factor, cone head, flat head or yam legs.
You are a hacker. The owner of this account didn't say this.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by bigcasava1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
See how one man's desperation is about to destroy Nigeria. Tinubu is a disgrace to the human race.
I pity Nigeria. Buhari is saint when tinubu finally becomes president.

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Bobbiee: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
who are igbos that we should fear?

You're petrified. Good for you. The first stage of fear is denial
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
Just shut up Dundee.
Thought you wanted to write denreledave for a second..

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
inoki247:
Lol you no show dem ur PVC wey ur name dey or you people just want to chase Clout as usual....

If it happens truely which I doubt he no go hard u to prove yourself,...

Make them sha du the election mak everybody go rest...
Did it appear to you that condemned thugs would care to read cards? Do they read?

No doubt the couple didn't want to show their face for fear of their safety.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Aquaflow77:
In urchin's shallow minds, anyone apart from Hausa or Yoruba is igbo. Even yorubas without tribal marks are now classified as igbo. grin
I'm telling you! cheesy

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
MikoB:
Hmm,I hate violence in every form, but this time around I have nothing to say because the people supporting Labour Party have never condemned what ipob is doing in the East by killing innocent people, they said charity begins at home, I said it here before and I am saying it again that sanwo olu will win with a large margin, not because he has performed excellently well but for his major opponent who is an ipob sympathiser.
Rie nsi! How many of your thugs today were short dead? In my polling unit, another was nearly beaten to death!
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
richie240:
And that "he was only booed" was what biko?
Is that not harassment? What of the apc member who was killed in Anambra for rejoicing over apc's win? So which one is worse o ye Ndi-hypocrite?

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/07/gunmen-kill-apc-support-group-leader-anambra-days-after-celebrating-tinubus-victory

What is bad is bad, and I don't condone any form of evil for selfish reasons. Anyform of evil should be strongly condemned regardless of who the offender or victim is. Prior to this election I have never voted or talked about politics because it doesn't interest me, But we can't keep quiet while evil thrive. We have seen so many injustice, evil, corruption, deception in the PDP and APC government. All I want is for a peaceful and progressive Nigeria. Go to the international Airport, the departure wing, it's seems there's something chasing people out of this country. It shouldn't be so. At this present time politicians are still using thugs, criminals, and bribing their way to win elections, it tells alot
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Godisablealltim:
revolution is nearer.
These people don't know they are playing with fire.
When due process fails, na revolution remain.
Imagine the sham of an election.

If they have done well, why are they packing and unleashing violence on anyone without a tribal mark?
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
LegendHero:

You dey whyne me ni.

Which GRV? You mean Chinedu? If he enter any election, na Igbo union governorship election.
You these iragbiji boys, majority of you would deactivate your monikers very soon.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
you use your mouth say ‘Lagos is no man’s land’
The owner says reverse is the case,you con dey cry.
Isale kola primary school,igbos are not allowed in the polling unit.
Every problem have an expiry date. It may be delayed but shall surely come. You see these thugs you are breeding on a daily basis, one day, it will be your Achilles heel.
Greater dynasties and empires have been taken down, wetin come be the one led by a microphone licking urinating machine druggie.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by maasoap(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
See how one man's desperation is about to destroy Nigeria. Tinubu is a disgrace to the human race.

Tinubu kills you there! Is Tinubu contesting for the Lagos state governor again? The same Tinubu who was defeated by LP in Lagos? Tinubu has suffered o!
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by vikstandon(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
I fear most what would happen to me abroad, if I am discriminated against in my home country.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by caandi: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
membranus:

Says someone who has never leave Agulu before.

Madam we hear you, na only Igbos dey live for all the fine houses in Lagos.
din din rin!
Where Agulu dey?
Rest joore
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Tallesty1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
azpekuliar:
The Igbos - an endangered species in Nigeria.
No, they are not. It might seem so politically but they are not endangered.

See bah, with the way things are going, a time will come when Nigerians will be begging an Igbo man to become the president. See the turn out in the last election just because of Obi. The time is almost here.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Fahdiga(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
bigcasava1:
I pity Nigeria. Buhari is saint when tinubu finally becomes president.
I de tell you.

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Charly68: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
See how things have turned in our nation ..
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Biggeststar01: 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:

We are tired on Nigeria let it divide abegi
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Biggeststar01: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nigeria is about to divide 😆😆

Unity beggers abeg stay off my mentions
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Biggeststar01: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Even their own brothers that don't look poor are now Igbos

😆😆
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by BossGerald: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
The couple had a very disappointing experience and you could hear it in her voice. It's not a good thing that negroids are stereotyping ethnic groups within the race based on physical appearance.

If there's any race in the world that should unite, it's black people who are not rated anywhere apart from Sub Saharan Africa.

All hands must be on deck to foster national unity. The outcome of 2023 General Elections seems to be the further division of a hugely diversified country.

As long as you are Nigerian, you have the constitutional right to vote and be voted for anywhere in Nigeria.

I hope that my children grow up in a country where they are not discriminated because of their r/l factor, h factor, cone head, flat head or yam legs.

Lol, you Don mistakenly attack an innocent old couple.

They'll curse you life
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by chukwuma234: 12:42am On Mar 19, 2023
MikoB:
Hmm,I hate violence in every form, but this time around I have nothing to say because the people supporting Labour Party have never condemned what ipob is doing in the East by killing innocent people, they said charity begins at home, I said it here before and I am saying it again that sanwo olu will win with a large margin, not because he has performed excellently well but for his major opponent who is an ipob sympathiser.

So you generalize people supporting LP as Igbo. Yoy are the idiots that liked this message all daft.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by delishpot: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXSn-wkz0Kc&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Nigerian woman, Sisi Yemmie, said she was not allowed to vote with her husband because "they look like Igbos".

https://twitter.com/Sisi_Yemmie/status/1637052549051162624?t=LOJHW0LCqspxGrroSn7HRg&s=19

To an average yoruba man, if you are not Hausa or Yoruba you are IGBO.
They don't understand that there are other tribes in Nigeria. Their literacy no reach that side.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by BossGerald: 7:51am On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

Because the couple wasn't the yeebow you love to hate??
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by BossGerald: 7:54am On Mar 19, 2023
triple996:
Fake

Fake like your life grin
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by BossGerald: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2023
inoki247:
Lol you no show dem ur PVC wey ur name dey or you people just want to chase Clout as usual....

If it happens truely which I doubt he no go hard u to prove yourself,...

Make them sha du the election mak everybody go rest...

Lagos thugs sabi Read?? How you're quickly and boldly turning your youths to thugs is very unbecoming.

E go reach you las las
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by inoki247: 8:25am On Mar 19, 2023
BossGerald:

Lagos thugs sabi Read?? How you're quickly and boldly turning your youths to thugs is very unbecoming.

E go reach you las las

I won't abuse u buh you can never disenfranchised me in my Land or where I live so far I can speak your language for my polling unit swf na all the Party agent wey dey my unit I know sef...

So for my area I'm popular enough for one riff raff to be making noise as far as my polling unit is within my house at least I met Alot of faces I know....

So you people should continue to look for internet sympathy....
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

You dey deceive yourself. The cup of rice wey Thiefnubuu give you go soon finish. grin
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2023
triple996:
Fake

This smelly agbero urchin say na fake. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) / Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. / Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.