Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (87128 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BeauBragnar11: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Reality3080:
is gbadebo more competent than sanwo olu?

Is Sanwo-Olu more competent than Ambode?

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Shattuck(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tunedey0001:

Just adding to the bolded

What as your state Edo achieve with this
After stopping godfatherism in your state any meaningful development since then.

See nothing is bad in having a Godfather as far there's progress and LAGOS is enjoying that under TINUBU. So we're not ready to change that until he stop working.

James ibori of delta no be godfather, why una no kill am

Even USA support godfatherism
If you don't know maybe I should give you example
The Clinton family control the government of barrack Obama and now Biden.

Godfatherism is everywhere
UK is control by the royal family.

What is needed is development which I think LAGOS is not lacking as a developing state with GDP doing better than many countries.
look when I say godfatherism I am not talking about the usual godfatherism as in mentorship, what we have right here is a system where people believe they don't have to play by the rules all they need do is just to be in the good books of their benefactor and everything will work out even if the masses who actually hold the power is not in support, I don't have anything against Lagos I pray the best man win, Edo state may not be up there yes, but we know we have one less problem to worry about.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by jaymichael(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Egoat:

It's a waste wanting to argue with you.
I won't take the words of people with zero political relevance seriously.
Go and face your state.
Savage Garden 😄👍

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by adekolaelect(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
asanausana91:
and you are buying rice at 50k. You are really a fool.
You are supposed to be among the waste product in love making. I hope rice is 10k in your papa land you failed to develope You want to come and replicate in Yorubas land?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Gentew(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
asanausana91:
Lagos is a no man's land

I just pity the good Igbos doing business in Lagos... things will not remain thesame for them after election. Their will be massive legislations against non Yoruba indigenes.

Even Dangote that has the biggest private investment in Lagos can not say its a no man's land but here we are, an igbo guy selling bottle water in traffic saying lagos is a "no man's land"

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by abbey621(m): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

BIG YES! Competency is not just educational and/or professional, but also the ability to be a leader or manage diverse group of people. Ambode alienated not only people within his party but a large group of people from religious to traditional, Lagos turned into a dirty stinking place because he chose to punish LAWMA at the expense of Lagos citizens, dude focused all his efforts on Epe while abandoning places like Mushin, Ojota and other heavily populated areas, if he had contested again, he would have lost because people dey vex gan unless you're from Epe grin.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Kingofhoes: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Egoat:
Ok. See you around.
much respect boss.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Proffdada: 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
adekolaelect:
You can only wish that in your Anambra . If you cry Forder I think Thunder need to visited you asap
This is a bad post gif
Please remove this Mods
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by olabright31: 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tvegas:
You've started with your delusion. The entire magodo axis was peaceful. Even without voter suppression chinedu can't win. Una no dey learn.

Dont waste your time on empty chest beaters

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BeauBragnar11: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
abbey621:

BIG YES! Competency is not just educational and/or professional, the ability to be a leader or manage diverse group of people. Ambode alienated not only people within his party but a large group of people from religious to traditional, Lagos turned into a dirty stinking place because he chose to punish LAWMA at the expense of Lagos citizens, dude focused all his efforts on Epe while abandoning places like Mushin, Ojota and other heavily populated areas, if he had contested again, he would have lost because people dey vex gan unless you're from Epe grin.

Lmao 🤣🤣... I can see how clean Lagos is now... You must be stupid!!

Tell me a single capital project that could be credited to Sanwo-Olu (from start to finish)...rather than completion of projects that were 80% done.

Ambode performed far better than Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu combined!!! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Tunedey0001(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Shattuck:
look when I say godfatherism I am not talking about the usual godfatherism as in mentorship, what we have right here is a system where people believe they don't have to play by the rules all they need do is just to be in the good books of their benefactor and everything will work out even if the masses who actually hold the power is not in support, I don't have anything against Lagos I pray the best man win, Edo state may not be up there yes, but we know we have one less problem to worry about.

Will vote out any party or government that refuse to work. But we also need to calculate well as citizen so that we won't be at the receiving end.

To be sincere I don't know why many governor refuse to do things outside the box to bring development to their people.

Wishing you GOOD LUCK

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by HydraFeeds(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
abbey621:

BIG YES! Competency is not just educational and/or professional, the ability to be a leader or manage diverse group of people. Ambode alienated not only people within his party but a large group of people from religious to traditional, Lagos turned into a dirty stinking place because he chose to punish LAWMA at the expense of Lagos citizens, dude focused all his efforts on Epe while abandoning places like Mushin, Ojota and other heavily populated areas, if he had contested again, he would have lost because people dey vex gan unless you're from Epe grin.
he struggled to win his first election.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Your generations will cry onward in the mighty name of Jesus Christ (AMEN).
Your land and inheritance shall be stolen from your generations in Jesus Christ Mighty name (AMEN).
Ingrates
proxillin:

your family will cry in Jesus name...

just because of election...

awe go use your brain na

APC win, we are all loosers
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Shattuck(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Goke7:

hypocrisy, god fatherisim and thuggery is in every corner in Nigeria, GRV had a god father in Bode George, in fact that's why he fell out with Jandor in pdp. The issue is why the fixation on Lagos when thuggery and godfathers are all over the country. Or are the Yorubas alone involved in thuggery? I repeat again, this election both presidential and gubernatorial were tribal and all tribes in Nigeria played a part so let no one pin tribalism on the Yorubas and leave those who were even the worse culprit.
I know the election was largely influenced by tribal sentiment, I am not fixated on Lagos I know alot of folks aren't, I think the issue here tbh I stand to be corrected, I think you folks think everyone is fixated on you when in reality it is you folks who are fixated on the wrong things, you know why if I criticize apc or tinubu today, the usual line of attack is leave Lagos, chinedu ipob, biafria, you want to take over Lagos, tinubu will rule you and your generation, Yoruba is greater than you" now I am not even igbo I dont even leave in Lagos but the usual assumption is everyone who criticize anything apc or tinubu is jealous of Yoruba or wants to takeover Lagos, it is exhausting and shameful honestly. I am mainly about the presidential stuff and I am not blaming the Yoruba only for tribalism, Lagos is an epicenter that's why most issues tend to make it to national headline, if an artiste trends in Lagos it it likely to trend nationwide so the fixation on Lagos isn't just about politics, you enjoy the good part of the fixation you should also accept to not too good part of the fixation, if truly you want the best for Lagos you wouldn't mind the fixation on Lagos because for a fact the fixation on Lagos is to your advantage as all eyes are on you it helps you to keep your leaders in check, I am surprised you find it wrong that there is fixation on you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Othority(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Shattuck:
look I'm from Edo state and I voted obi too there is no need to turn around because some people insulted your tribe, you are free to vote sanwolu or anybody else,if you look at what is happening you can't absolve your tribesmen too of tribalism, I have been called ipob and chinedu, even Biafra but I can't use this to insult or ridicule the entire Yoruba tribe, I only call them out, as apc or tinubu supporters not as Yorubas, even when almost all are likely to be Yoruba, if you believe in obi that's because you see things in him you admire why not stick to that, even if you are voting sanwolu that's because you see things in him you admire, I am not a Lagos resident but I think sanwolu is a gentleman, for most folks I know who support GVR, either they live in Lagos or not it's just about putting an end to godfatherism and political thuggery by sending a message there are a lot of non indigene who aren't Igbo who share same sentiment, my sister has a lot of resentment/ hate for the Yoruba tribe now she thinks you are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria for the usually threat against non indegenes in Lagos and the insult on others who live in Lagos, I had to tell her that most of these folks are just tinubu/apc supporters, but she thinks it is the tribe, my reason for saying this is if you say you want to hate on the Igbos all of a sudden because of what you were called, others look at you too and hate on you because you hate on others, you will be called a tribalist too at the end nothing seperate you from the people you think are tribalistic, the only thing in your mind you will think your tribalistic hate is justified, but then again so does others.

See @Shattuck, you don't need this your long epistle to demonstrate an average Edo person to us. My observations from what I've seen online and offline, an average Edo person doesn't like Yorubas. Your sister suddenly hating on Yorubas on the ground of tribalism is a pretense. It's a subconscious thing in you people's mind.

Truth is I don't know why. I do see an Edo persons as my cousins, considering the fact that, in a way, we share histories together, evident in use Obas and other language affiliation. But when I relate with them, they don't share similar love. They always have something to counter the Yorubas.

I think reason for that is conflict of history and how Yoruba, as a tribe, became more globally recognized than them. Is either they argue about Lagos or Oduduwa is their son and all that. So ur sister's case, I'm not surprised.

We've tried to bring you to ourselves, you've rejected us multiple times now we don't care. Choose your side and let Yorubas rest. Yorubas are trbalistic yet most celebrities supporting Obi are from the Yoruba tribe while none from South east supported Jagaban neither Atiku. We are tribalistic, a Fulani man won in Osun state, we are tribalistic, Yoruba youths voted massively for Obi. Obasanjo, Falana, Falz, Afenifere, Vector etc. How well do you want us to prove ourselves again?

Did you see the massive displeasure the Igbo declare for any Yoruba man to clinch APC primary election before the election took place. They publicly said they would prefer a Fulani to rule forever than a Yoruba man to have it. It's all on twitter. Isn't that enough for Yorubas to embrace their own, yet the remained logical and liberal. Nonetheless, according to you, Yorubas are evil.

It's obvious there nothing we can do to please you anymore. We are tribalistic, YES we are, we agree. We are wicked, YES we agree. The game is on now. Enough of nonsense!!!

Declare us tribalistic tribe now, let the game begin... We are not proving anything anymore.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Tvegas(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
proxillin:
Alimosho nibe yen
sanwolu is coming grin grin grin
Keep posting results that raise chinedus hopes,we will soon be sharing handkerchief to wipe your tears. LP has lost this election. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by shibanbo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Igando

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Reality3080: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

yes

Now is gbadebo more competent than sanwo olu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BeauBragnar11: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Reality3080:
yes

Now is gbadebo more competent than sanwo olu?

Yes.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Akuruoulo(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Egoat:
My polling unit.
Governorship.
APC - 79.

LP- 31.
PDP- 02.

HoA.
APC - 93
LP- 08
PDP- 06

During presidential election.

It was
LP- 87
APC-52.
Heaven bears me witness, my vote and my family's votes (6) were parts of the 87 Obi got in my polling unit.
The shinedus insulted us the gentle yorubas for voting Obi over Tinubu.
They took our considerations for granted.
They turned the party to an Igbo agenda.
I regret voting for Obi.
Never again.

Thou says a tribal demon

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BeauBragnar11: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Gentew:

I just pity the good Igbos doing business in Lagos... things will not remain thesame for them after election. Their will be massive legislations against non Yoruba indigenes.

Even Dangote that has the biggest private investment in Lagos can not say its a no man's land but here we are, an igbo guy selling bottle water in traffic saying lagos is a "no man's land"

Them no born una papa well to impose any anti-indigene legislation or whatever.

Una Neva reach...For this Lagos?? grin grin

We go make Lagos hot for una. grin
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by FuckAnyFuckable: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
OboOlora:
APC - 12
PDP- 2
LP: 450
Void - 3

Ward: Twitter Polling Booth

🤣🤣🤣
Awon oloshi, election wey SanwoOlu don win

Make Chinedu decamp go ANPP, he’s kuku known for restlessly decamping after every loss

From Kowa to PDP to LP to ANPP

grin grin grin grin grin grin baba u dey craze.

F*ck all haters of the successful y'all f*cked for life

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by caracas: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Egoat:

Stay in anambla and be telling me what is happening in Lagos. Aponu eda.
Oponu radarada ,I stay in Alimosho in Lagos
Your illiterate touts were just going about chasing anyone that looks fresh n fair, automatically assuming they are igbos grin
We already proved a point to you mofos in Lagos on 25 th February….
All this damage control you guys are doing means nothing…..
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Demolakay: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Parachoko:
This thread is not for people living in Oyo

Stop wailing about Lagos Election.

Sanwo Olu has done well, he has done what what Obi couldn't do in Anambra State.

He will be rewarded with a second tenure

Wat did Sanwoolu do in Lagos wit all d IGR dat Obi did nt do in Anambra.

Go nd check d results in Anambra, labour is leading by a landslide, despite dat Obi is nt on d ballot.

Ur Sanwoolu in Lagos has to send out thugs to subjugate everywhere to win.

A good name cannot b bought wit silver or gold.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by LeoThaGreat(m): 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
#ElectionResults for my polling unit 019, ISELE I (01), IKORODU, LAGOS STATE:

State House Of Assembly
APC - 115
PDP - 4
LP - 25
ZLP - 1
VOID - 1
TOTAL - 146

Gubernitorial
APC - 113 || Sanwo-Olu
PDP - 5 || Jandor
LP - 25 || GRV
ZLP - 1
VOID - 2
TOTAL - 146

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by proprince(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Egoat:
My polling unit.
Governorship.
APC - 79.

LP- 31.
PDP- 02.

HoA.
APC - 93
LP- 08
PDP- 06

It was
LP- 87
APC-52.
Heaven bears me witness, my vote and my family's votes (6) were parts of the 87 Obi got in my polling unit.
I regret voting for Obi.
Never again.

That is not true, OBI even said the people that voted for him in Lagos are the yorubas whonoccupy more of the populations.

Am from Kogi and my entire family voted Peter Obi too, so is not an Ibgo thing bro.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Shattuck(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Othority:

See @Shattuck, you don't need this your long epistle to demonstrate an average Edo person to us. My observations from what I've seen online and offline, an average Edo person doesn't like Yorubas. Your sister suddenly hating on Yorubas on the ground of tribalism is a pretense. It's a subconscious thing in you people's mind.

Truth is I don't know why. I do see an Edo persons as my cousins, considering the fact that, in a way, we share histories together, evident in use Obas and other language affiliation. But when I relate with them, they don't share similar love. They always have something to counter the Yorubas.

I think reason for that is conflict of history and how Yoruba, as a tribe, became more globally recognized than them. Is either they argue about Lagos or Oduduwa is their son and all that. So ur sister's case, I'm not surprised.

We've tried to bring you to ourselves, you've rejected us multiple times now we don't care. Choose your side and let Yorubas rest. Yorubas are trbalistic yet most celebrities supporting Obi are from the Yoruba tribe while none from South east supported Jagaban neither Atiku. We are tribalistic, a Fulani man won in Osun state, we are tribalistic, Yoruba youths voted massively for Obi. Obasanjo, Falana, Falz, Afenifere, Vector etc. How well do you want us to prove ourselves again?

Did you see the massive displeasure the Igbo declare for any Yoruba man to clinch APC primary election before the election took place. They publicly said they would prefer a Fulani to rule forever than a Yoruba man to have it. It's all on twitter. Isn't that enough for Yorubas to embrace their own, yet the remained logical and liberal. Nonetheless, according to you, Yorubas are evil.

It's obvious there nothing we can do to please you anymore. We are tribalistic, YES we are, we agree. We are wicked, YES we agree. The game is on now. Enough of nonsense!!!

Declare us tribalistic tribe now, let the game begin... We are not proving anything anymore.
I never described Yorubas as tribalistic, I was only reacting to some dude who became tribalistic because he was insulted, look bini people dont hate Yoruba we don't even hate anyone by tribe individuals may have their own opinion but it isn't a general sentiment, I have heard stories about Edo empire and Yoruba culture some historians even say Edo owns Lagos, personally Lagos is Yorubaland nobody here is dragging that or any Yoruba history neither are we jealous that Yoruba history and art are going global almost all the songs we listen to or vibe to in clubs here are of sw origin, it's just this election period is raising prejudice and sentiment that needs not be for me I just want the whole exercise to be over make everybody rest.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by tolu99: 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
*EQUITABLE EST. PHASE 2* *IGBE*
Accredited: 288
Votes cast: 288
Registered voters: 486
*ASSEMBLY*
VOID: 5
ADC: 2
AAA 3
BOOTH: 1
ADP: 3
LP: 11
PDP: 11
APC: 251

*GOVERNOR* VOID: 7
AA: 6
LP: 17
PDP: 14
APC: 244

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Ndleabilli: 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Egoat:
My polling unit.
Governorship.
APC - 79.

LP- 31.
PDP- 02.

HoA.
APC - 93
LP- 08
PDP- 06

It was
LP- 87
APC-52.
I regret voting for Obi.
Never again.

Werey go cook up this
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Gentew(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

Them no born una papa well to impose any anti-indigene legislation or whatever.

Una Neva reach...For this Lagos?? grin grin

We go make Lagos hot for una. grin

You can as well channel your energy into making Igbo land habitable for you guys. Why did you like Lagos so much that you don't even care about how IPOB and Unknown gunmen are raping your mothers and sisters whilst killing your fathers in the East.

I will advise you first make South East "HOT" for the people raping your mothers and sisters and not the other way round.

I heard most of you dare not travel to your various villages and huts last Christmas because of your phobia for Unknown gunmen!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Goke7: 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Shattuck:
I know the election was largely influenced by tribal sentiment, I am not fixated on Lagos I know alot of folks aren't, I think the issue here tbh I stand to be corrected, I think you folks think everyone is fixated on you when in reality it is you folks who are fixated on the wrong things, you know why if I criticize apc or tinubu today, the usual line of attack is leave Lagos, chinedu ipob, biafria, you want to take over Lagos, tinubu will rule you and your generation, Yoruba is greater than you" now I am not even igbo I dont even leave in Lagos but the usual assumption is everyone who criticize anything apc or tinubu is jealous of Yoruba or wants to takeover Lagos, it is exhausting and shameful honestly. I am mainly about the presidential stuff and I am not blaming the Yoruba only for tribalism, Lagos is an epicenter that's why most issues tend to make it to national headline, if an artiste trends in Lagos it it likely to trend nationwide so the fixation on Lagos isn't just about politics, you enjoy the good part of the fixation you should also accept to not too good part of the fixation, if truly you want the best for Lagos you wouldn't mind the fixation on Lagos because for a fact the fixation on Lagos is to your advantage as all eyes are on you it helps you to keep your leaders in check, I am surprised you find it wrong that there is fixation on you.

Let other states keep their own leaders in check too. Lagos has been unfairly and continues to be used as a political testing ground while other states are left to never do wells including your own Obaseki of Edo state. Sanwolu has performed so well in his first term with massive projects to show yet some folks with hatred for no reason want to bring in an incompetent fool that is playing down his own heritage and you think people will be quiet? abeg leave Lagos alone and for once let's see good governance in places like edo state then we can listen to your advise more. Charity begins at home.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Othority(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Gentew:

I'm still saying it that what we see happening in Lagos today is a reflection of what they are saying online and they think they are peppering Yorubas.

People do say they are smart, but their utterances don't agree to that. They think all those insults they are throwing around end online? You think all those thugs can't read what you are saying on twitter? Insult them, cursed them, telling the host you have bought all their land and you have turned them to slaves. You would now come out in public after that you want to live like normal person. Is it possible?

Let's flip this narrative. Assume this Lagos is southeast, will anybody breathe? Would anyone dare to call Lagos no man's Land?

Other tribes in Lagos no dey drag this nonsense na why the attention is always on them. They've explored our weakness too much. They will never try it in Kano despite the population there almost competing with Lagos with many of them there like Lagos.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) / I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS / General Buhari's Military Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.