Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Live Election Results From Edo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Election Results From Edo State (53984 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by Nigeriayouthmov: 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
perpeling22:

But 2015, you people voted APC just to spite PDP. Almost all the state voted for APC, the new wife. So, why is LP different.

Go and check the record, APC did not win Edo. it was PDP who did but with a little margin and that was because everyone was tired of PDP and their unfulfilled promises and little did we know that APC will be 10 times worse. A case of the devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know.
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by CCIA: 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
imagrg:
Hope you are not referring to my babe? cool
Jennyclay na community assignment grin

She's for everyone grin
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by frankson1(m): 1:22am On Mar 19, 2023
Nanorest:
Ward 2 Ujiogba
Esan west LGA
Edo state

House of Assembly

LP.......142
APC.....358
PDP......556

House of representatives

LP.......139
APC.....357
PDP......555

This figures ehh.. grin grin
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by frankson1(m): 1:27am On Mar 19, 2023
callmevirus:
If LP doesn't win let PDP win

After all they're brothers undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by frankson1(m): 1:38am On Mar 19, 2023
nadisms:
My Experience shopping on Jumia online store

Terrible experience and I feel they are breeding thieves as agents.

On the 23rd of january 2023, I decided to purchase 2 IN 1 universal wireless microphone on Jumia. After, a serious search for my spec ,I finally settled for one with the hope that the seller would send the same specification to me.

I added the details of the person that would receive the products for me. When the goods arrived on 1st feb 2023, I was duly notified by the person that the items were different from the specifications posted on Jumia, and I immediately initiated a return policy from my end, which Jumia acknowledged by saying that once the products gets to them, my refund would be sent in 3-7 business days.

After some days, Jumia agent called my friend with this number: 09166608377 in order to confirm where she was , afterwards he came to Nnamdi azikiwe university teaching hospital Nnewi Anambra state, and collected the items.

After 10 days, I did not receive a refund from Jumia. I logged on to my jumia account and discovered that they have written non-returnable on that particular product.

I called Jumia to register my unhappiness about their service delivery. They requested for the number of the agent that collected the items, which I did and they said that they would initiate another return from their side. I thought initiating another return means to verify from their end.

After some days, another agent called that he wanted to pick up the items, and my friend informed him that those items had earlier being returned to Jumia and she provided the number of the other agent that picked up the items. He said he will verify.

Till date, we are yet to hear anything from Jumia. I have called the agent directly, and he said that he could not remember where he kept the goods.

I have called their customer care several times and they are yet to respond positively to my complaints.

Even the agent, has stopped picking my calls. This is his second number: 08029969365.

Presently, Jumia is not responding positively to my complains and they keep postponing my grievances.

My observations: it seems the agent had sold off my goods.

My Questions: why will Jumia employ thieves as staff?

Horrible experience in the hands of Jumia....

Very poor service delivery

Below was a thread I created about my experience

https://www.nairaland.com/7597850/terrible-shopping-experience-jumia#121492845

You guys don't listen to news Jumia, especially in Nigeria have been having serious financial issues. They've been running at loses since last year or more.

You should tell them that you will report them to the police and I hope you still have your receipt or proof of purchase.
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by 5starMan: 5:03am On Mar 19, 2023
Gracious02:
Am deeply sorry for posting this thing here please i am seeking for a assistance for the sake of God even if it's with a job please am going through a lots of sufferness here with my kids since i lost my husband and my job with no helpings hand, I had all evidence to this claims, please try to assist me and may almighty God in his powers shall never take away all what you have and you are seeing in your life that's always making you to feel proud and make you feel excited in this life amen please even if it's for us to eat for the sake of God please and this is my account!!

A,ccess B, ank 16 77 15 17 61 Janet Jacob!!!!!
Which tribe are you from...
It matters now...

1 Like

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by imagrg(m): 5:08am On Mar 19, 2023
I'm the Community.

JennyClay is all mine. grin
CCIA:

Jennyclay na community assignment grin

She's for everyone grin
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by ogwumgbe: 5:28am On Mar 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
they are to emotional and it's their albatross... About getting their country they should tell their reps in nass to push for it... Separation from a country isn't easy ask catalunya of Spain

And you who is insisting that Sanwo Olu will continue is based on logic and not emotion? common get out of here, you people will always deceive the gullible with your emotional quotes, there's no tribe in Nigeria more emotional and tribalistic like you people

1 Like

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by ozo13(m): 5:56am On Mar 19, 2023
ogwumgbe:

And you who is insisting that Sanwo Olu will continue is based on logic and not emotion? common get out of here, you people will always deceive the gullible with your emotional quotes, there's no tribe in Nigeria more emotional and tribalistic like you people
may the best among them irrespective of his or her party win
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:02am On Mar 19, 2023
ogwumgbe:

we know u Igbos to be gaslighters.. apart from hatred for tinubu wetin sanwolu do Ina? Yorubas are tribalists yet obi got 19 percent votes in South West meanwhile tinubu no get up to 5 percent In South East... Go and read soludo letter again inugo... Jisike ooo

1 Like

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by ogwumgbe: 6:36am On Mar 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
we know u Igbos to be gaslighters.. apart from hatred for tinubu wetin sanwolu do Ina? Yorubas are tribalists yet obi got 19 percent votes in South West meanwhile tinubu no get up to 5 percent In South East... Go and read soludo letter again inugo... Jisike ooo

PDP has been getting block votes from igbos irrespective of tribe that contested, Igbos never like APC, especially Anambra, that's a fact
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by Paramount01(m): 6:54am On Mar 19, 2023
ogwumgbe:

PDP has been getting block votes from igbos irrespective of tribe that contested, Igbos never like APC, especially Anambra, that's a fact

But why Atiku no get up to 10% in SE if you people hate A.p.c
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by ogwumgbe: 6:56am On Mar 19, 2023
Paramount01:

But why Atiku no get up to 10% in SE if you people hate A.p.c

Where OBi is contesting with LP tsunami?
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by Paramount01(m): 7:14am On Mar 19, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Where OBi is contesting with LP tsunami?

You see why Igbo are tribalistic, you don't want to vote for any other person apart from your own and you want another tribe to vote for you

If igbo continue like this, they can never be President, you need other tribes to win election

3 Likes

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by EgusiShankly: 7:21am On Mar 19, 2023
famology:

Who's their candidate there?
Tinubu won that LGA oo
There was no election in sobe
Blessing Agbebaku
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by ogwumgbe: 7:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Paramount01:

You see why Igbo are tribalistic, you don't want to vote for any other person apart from your own and you want another tribe to vote for you

If igbo continue like this, they can never be President, you need other tribes to win election

Igbos voted against Ojukwu, Chuba Okadigbo, an Igbo man Jim Nwobodo made Ekwueme to lose the primaries against Obasonjo, so what are you saying? You are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by famology(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2023
EgusiShankly:

Blessing Agbebaku

Ok
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:36am On Mar 19, 2023
ogwumgbe:

that's the bitterness politics u guys play na... Who cares anyway without south east support buhari tinubu has been president so u see ...

1 Like

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by ogwumgbe: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
that's the bitterness politics u guys play na... Who cares anyway without south east support buhari tinubu has been president so u see ...

By what means by rigging? can't you see that you are delusional, US president is yet to congratulate the so called President elect from a communist state claiming democracy, it's high time the zoo declare that's it's a communist state and stop embarrassing itself internationally by conducting democratic sham elections. Your zoo is a mockery to the international community, useless stinking animals
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by emanobis(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
After being beaten black and blue today in Lagos polls, you are now on Edo matter my dear Igbo friend.

Is the LP candidate an Igbo man or Edo man?
Or is running for an office on LP platform now an Igbo affair and also a crime?

People's level of stupidity in this country is out of this world
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2023
ogwumgbe:

By what means by rigging? can't you see that you are delusional, US president is yet to congratulate the so called President elect from a communist state claiming democracy, it's high time the zoo declare that's it's a communist state and stop embarrassing itself internationally by conducting democratic sham elections. Your zoo is a mockery to the international community, useless stinking animals
u are too dull as usual... The American diplomat in Nigeria has congratulate Nigeria so that's rep of d pres besides the lack of Much of congratulation doesn't change that tinubu won and Obi came Third... U guys are learner's in Politics LP is an igbotic regional party
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by ogwumgbe: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u are too dull as usual... The American diplomat in Nigeria has congratulate Nigeria so that's rep of d pres besides the lack of Much of congratulation doesn't change that tinubu won and Obi came Third... U guys are learner's in Politics LP is an igbotic regional party

Mr career politician, politics has never helped the igbos neither will it stop our economic expansion, I pity people like you that depend on politics to survive, we don't fucking care
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Mr career politician, politics has never helped the igbos neither will it stop our economic expansion, I pity people like you that depend on politics to survive, we don't fucking care
then u guys should stop crying and wailing for na our turn to be president... Face ur business leave politics alone...
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by ogwumgbe: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
then u guys should stop crying and wailing for na our turn to be president... Face ur business leave politics alone...

Nigeria belongs to all, everyone has the right to contest as long as you are Nigerian, including the bandits so Bleep off
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Nigeria belongs to all, everyone has the right to contest as long as you are Nigerian, including the bandits so Bleep off
don't align and build brigde arrogance and insults would lead una to presidency...
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by perpeling22(f): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nigeriayouthmov:

Go and check the record, APC did not win Edo. it was PDP who did but with a little margin and that was because everyone was tired of PDP and their unfulfilled promises and little did we know that APC will be 10 times worse. A case of the devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know.

God bless you for that statement. "apc will be 10 times worse." The reason why igbos want to try another party.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) / Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari / Ebonyi Women Protest Topless In Front Of Government House Over Sons' Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.