Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) (55004 Views)

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / PDP Members Attacked In Ipo Omademe, Ikwerre Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
I have no sorry to waste for the worst media organisation in the world anchored by partisan, sentimental, bias group of !POB apologists.

There's a real world life outside Nairaland politics. You have a conscience, don't kill it for peanuts

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Tee2027: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nice one pls is it that Oseni slowpoke that was beaten?

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Proudlyomonna: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
oyin44:
L.p. mobs did that to him..

Nah this is the trade mark of the evil Apc Structure of thuggery and electoral criminality,no be today them start to dey run this kinda evil.
Apc disaster turned out political space to a bloody do or die affair, since 2015 till date that's all they actually have to offer.
May whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour everywhere m
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Proudlyomonna: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
oyin44:
L.p. mobs did that to him..

Nah this is the trade mark of the evil Apc Structure of thuggery and electoral criminality,no be today them start to dey run this kinda evil.
Apc disaster turned out political space to a bloody do or die affair, since 2015 till date that's all they actually have to offer.
May whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour everywhere

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by newnigerdelta00: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Crew members of Arise News covering today's gubernatorial and house assembly election were attacked by unknown assailants at Elegushi Palace of Lagos State, IGBERETV reports.

The attacked crew members sustained injuries as seen in photos shared on the media's Twitter handle with the caption;

That's very good, ariseTV peter obi and vivour propaganda station

https://twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1637107364519112704?t=SkvDT9gHs3dt0Do29zLoZQ&s=19

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Gbeng30(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is becoming unbearable in Lagos, thug Don take over.... A state where there is police and other security agency.... May God deliver this country from corruption,illegality and evil act of our leaders

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Tareq1105: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
I have no sorry to waste for the worst media organisation in the world anchored by partisan, sentimental, bias group of !POB apologists.

They probably went their with the sole motive of cooking up lies and propaganda against the INEC and APC.

I withdraw my sorry.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Exclusive101: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Is Anambra economy beta than that of Lagos

Olasyke:
Thugs and People who voted for incompetence are acting like it's not all of us bad economy and bad governance would affect.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by abysirius(m): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Is he shedding blood? Arisetv are too partisan and that is why pple see them as another political party.

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by donprinyo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
oyin44:
Ipob terrorists did that to him..

Dey play
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by factcheckmmm: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
hurryup123:
"Igbos should leave Lagos for us"... yet they are begging us to come and buy lands at Ibeju-Lekki

Better selling those land.

Don't fall for any gimmick anymore

Start selling excess properties to any one

Sell use the money to invest in your own state or a state that loves your people

If you have five properties sell four keep one

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by toprealman: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
maasoap:
Arise TV and their propaganda news against Tinubu comes to mind
As long as the truth is not against you.....it is trash
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by WithFact: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Highly partisan tv station. INEC ought to register arise tv as political party 🥳

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by rahmontech(m): 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Na their turn to collect. Dem too dey run their mouth especially that clueless Oseni with his head like reptile’s. How I wish na him dem kpose like this, e for sweet my bele eh

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Tflex01: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:
Tomorrow this self acclaimed Sophisticators go get mouth call my people in Kano almajiris

Tueh for urchins

What’s the difference between Yoruba people and Pakistan’s

None

To your wailing, there shall be no end.

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Emmastan291: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
INEC should cancel this election
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by samdaisi: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ajeji koleba onile dunle, good for the bias station staff. Nonsense, Oro was introduced because of these refras people but they defiled it, now Oro is attacking them while complaining

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
I dont support violence in any form. BUT I have no sorry to waste, or pity to feel for the worst media organisation in the entire world anchored by partisan, incompetent, sentimental, bias group of !POB apologists masquerading as journalists.

They probably went their with the sole motive of cooking up lies and propaganda against NIGERIA, INEC and APC as usual.

Wetin their eyes wan see, na wetin dem see.

You are a known supporter of violence, stop with the hypocrisy.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by daygee12: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
hurryup123:
"Igbos should leave Lagos for us"... yet they are begging us to come and buy lands at Ibeju-Lekki

Nobody will beg u stop that nonsense go. If u feel u are marginalized please go back to the east and develop it to ur taste

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by factcheckmmm: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Purefaith:
Tribalism is what may finally destroy this country if we're not careful

Pure Faith what made you think you can revive a dead country
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Ogsirsolo: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
They won't stop broadcasting rubbish...nothing much happen to his face it just hand rubbing..go and sin nomore

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Gracious02(f): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is very much bad
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by fareed69(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omoawoke:

Arise that run their mouth anyhow.
We know arise is pro LP .
Do anyhow, collect anyhow

Yes O
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
I dont support violence in any form. BUT I have no sorry to waste, or pity to feel for the worst media organisation in the entire world anchored by partisan, incompetent, sentimental, bias group of !POB apologists masquerading as journalists.

They probably went their with the sole motive of cooking up lies and propaganda against NIGERIA, INEC and APC as usual.

Wetin their eyes wan see, na wetin dem see.

No one, i repeat, No one will run a media base campaign of calumny against Nigeria and deserve my pity. Never.

Mad man on the lose ..
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by babytoun: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
hurryup123:

Dont mind them .

I wonder where dem for see money buy land 30m for sangotedo if not for the same strangers they are calling ingrates
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by KINGS100(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is what heroin can do to someone. Stop abusing drugs.

oyin44:
Ipob terrorists did that to him..

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by caandi: 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
hurryup123:

Mad people everywhere
e weak me sef o!
Do you know that some PU were empty today
Why?
Cos people were scared of coming out
I won’t be surprised if APC wins
In Apapa they killed a Labour Party agent
Omorrr dis election get as e be
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by hatedisplace: 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
hurryup123:

Mad people everywhere
Beg you with your money? We no say you go want to sell to the highest bidder. We got the money and you most sell . you no get choice.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Primusinterpares(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
All shade of wrong
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by bayelsaowei(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
hurryup123:

Mad people everywhere
lol...or they should rather reject the taxes of non yorubas in lagos..

They want the taxes of non yorubas but won't want them to decide who their next governor should be..

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Bacteriocin(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Saao(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:
Tomorrow this self acclaimed Sophisticators go get mouth call my people in Kano almajiris

Tueh for urchins

What’s the difference between Yoruba people and Pakistan’s

None
well said.

This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. / Magu Quizzed Over 380 Houses, 7 Crude Oil-laden Ships, N37bn Assets / I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe