Stats: 3,195,226 members, 7,957,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) (55300 Views)

50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / PDP Members Attacked In Ipo Omademe, Ikwerre Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tinubu thugs act

Those that know truth and can't say it will surely die for it

buy building material such as TILES, DOOR, MARBLE, WC, ETC from me. Check out my signature and click on the link below
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Biggeststar01: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Olasyke:
Thugs and People who voted for incompetence are acting like it's not all of us bad economy and bad governance would affect.

You dey mind stupidity 😂
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Biggeststar01: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Olasyke:
Thugs and People who voted for incompetence are acting like it's not all of us bad economy and bad governance would affect.

You dey mind stupidity?😂
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Biggeststar01: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Purefaith:
Tribalism is what may finally destroy this country if we're not careful

The guy is a Yoruba guy.

And I want Nigeria to scatter.

Six nations will arise from it
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Melagros(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:
Tomorrow this self acclaimed Sophisticators go get mouth call my people in Kano almajiris

Tueh for urchins

What’s the difference between Yoruba people and Pakistan’s

None
Leave them they think the government go favour them

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by VicHots(f): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Rufai Oseni escaped,it is well!
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by jaxxy(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
accordadoga25:
Any ipob who dares to burn down Lagos after this governorship election will be dealt with…

This is not 1967-68

yorubas are voting out apc not ipob.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Matthewdan(m): 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Purefaith:
Tribalism is what may finally destroy this country if we're not careful
what is the use of the country... I'm tired of it... The hate i read from my fellow country men on this platform since last year till now is giving me goose bump. I'm shocked
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by OmonnakOdapig: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by lereinter(m): 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
hurryup123:
"Igbos should leave Lagos for us"... yet they are begging us to come and buy lands at Ibeju-Lekki

Mad people everywhere

Lolzzz

What stop you from refusing their offer and go buy land in Ebonyi

Even at very cheap price
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Matthewdan(m): 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omoawoke:

Arise that run their mouth anyhow.
We know arise is pro LP .
Do anyhow, collect anyhow

how can we allow politics cloud our reasoning... Imagine if this was your brother please
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Henryfortune(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
But not forced abi...

So it's your choice to reject this plees...
Go and invest ur money in the eastern front they need better development and stop posting trash...

hurryup123:
"Igbos should leave Lagos for us"... yet they are begging us to come and buy lands at Ibeju-Lekki

Mad people everywhere
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Exedyne: 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
I dont support violence in any form. BUT I have no sorry to waste, or pity to feel for the worst media organisation in the entire world anchored by partisan, incompetent, sentimental, bias group of !POB apologists masquerading as journalists.

Journalism everywhere in the world is neutral and nonpartisan but these ones are making mockery of it.

They probably went there with the sole motive of cooking up lies and propaganda against NIGERIA, INEC and APC as usual. Reporters of Bad news, Anti-APC news network.

Wetin their eyes wan see, na wetin dem see.

No one, i repeat, No one will run a media base campaign of calumny against Nigeria and deserve my pity. Never.

Leave them. Labor TV. Trash upon trash.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Wyttcat: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
It's all a propaganda, he did it to himself for clout.

Tinubu needs to fix this. That we allow you to live among us does not include aliens having a say over who our leaders are. We only share a country not tradition, culture and identity. People must to go and vote in their home region during elections.
oyin44:
Ipob terrorists did that to him..

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Fearyourcreator: 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
hurryup123:

Mad people everywhere
No buy dey go
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Fearyourcreator: 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Seun Osewa suspended Myndd to move post to FP, lalasticlala is in charge since 3 days now. The reason we're seeing APC atrocities in Lagos in FP.

APC and their urchins did more than all these during the presidential election, but, Myndd failed to move the posts to FP.

We can now conclude that APC and Tinubu are truly overrated in Lagos state. Remove thuggery, they can never get 10k votes in Lagos.
Sha no shit
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Flame77: 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Draslo:
🤦🏽‍♂️

While other news outlets were showing us polling units. AriseTV was going about showing the calabash sacrifices from last night's Oro. You can imagine the level of disrespect of another tribe's culture. Good riddance to useless nonsense.

What kind of backward and satanic culture are you talking about please? By the way, I'm not Igbo but yesterday I witnessed this Oro madness at Ikeja. Precisely Tonade streets, Ipodo and environs. This Oro miscreants were holding their procession in broad daylight, 3 pm with their fetish materials and regalias. The most annoying part was that they were going about attacking innocent passers by with bamboo and other sticks just to instill fear in people. Is that not terrorism and madness?

Are we supposed to be having Oro in an election week? Most of these fetish and devilish African cultures need to be abolished and buried. This is why the white will always be way ahead of us.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by paskal16: 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
oyin44:
Ipob terrorists did that to him..

bastad na online we dey see una type
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by eroticecstasy: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Crew members of Arise News covering today's gubernatorial and house assembly election were attacked by unknown assailants at Elegushi Palace of Lagos State, IGBERETV reports.

The attacked crew members sustained injuries as seen in photos shared on the media's Twitter handle with the caption;

https://twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1637107364519112704?t=SkvDT9gHs3dt0Do29zLoZQ&s=19

But this guy get bad luck, there's a scar on his face and here comes another one.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:18am On Mar 19, 2023
I believe this guy innocent guy just received the beating reserved for the arise TV sickle cell patient called Oseni. Sorry guy.

The same Arive tv jubilating while TVC station was attacked years back. Wonder shall never end.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Telldem1(m): 12:44am On Mar 19, 2023
Elegushi family carry APC for head.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by aestake: 1:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Purefaith:
Tribalism is what may finally destroy this country if we're not careful. Why all the hate? embarassed

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear
Be the good Samaritan.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by jimcaddy(m): 1:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Shebi the Lagos state police command will come out and deny it now and say the videos were made up. Bunch of useless people. Big shame on the Nigeria police and the Lagos state police command. You have failed Lagosians. Like we predicted you would. Thugs brandishing dangerous weapons get to walk scot-free. No arrests whatsoever. Meanwhile if we protest, you will open fire on us. Bunch of bloody cowards. Posterity will never forgive you lot. I don't know whether politics is a do or die affair. Desperate, greedy basteerds..
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Tochj(m): 3:01am On Mar 19, 2023
If not that I have seen good Yorubas who have conscience
I would have believed that Yorubas are like this ones in nairaland.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by ud4u: 3:09am On Mar 19, 2023
If you don't have a hidden agenda, you will not fight journalist
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by DrDeuce: 5:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Can there be any hope for this country.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by emmaitive(m): 6:31am On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:
I dont support violence in any form. BUT I have no sorry to waste, or pity to feel for the worst media organisation in the entire world anchored by partisan, incompetent, sentimental, bias group of !POB apologists masquerading as journalists.

Journalism everywhere in the world is neutral and nonpartisan but these ones are making mockery of it.

They probably went there with the sole motive of cooking up lies and propaganda against NIGERIA, INEC and APC as usual. Reporters of Bad news, Anti-APC news network.

Wetin their eyes wan see, na wetin dem see.

No one, i repeat, No one will run a media base campaign of calumny against Nigeria and deserve my pity. Never.may the evil of Nigeria befall you amen

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by eddie7: 6:48am On Mar 19, 2023
My opinion about thuggery in elections is bad likewise take any citizen's life as a result of ballot snatching.
However, the government has better part to play in elections exercises that ballots snatching will be eliminated.
In USA where Nigeria's democratic practices is rooted to, their system of conducting election is different from what we're practising in Nigeria today.
Whereas we troop out one day and vote within certain hours, in USA, you can cast your vote at your convenient within a time frame electronically.
If our National ID cards were well utilized, you can use it to cast your vote, operate your banking transactions, etc.
We don't need to conduct elections in 21st century with this analogous method thereby risking lives under crowdy atmospheric conditions with high risks of diseases, insecurity, poverty, etc.
The huge budgetary allocations for elections and National ID cards projects are enough to resolve our crisis emanating from these deficiencies.
Therefore, I will suggest INEC and NIMC collaborate and harmonize their systems towards achieving the best practices in their aims and objectives of establishment.
Good morning ladies and gentlemen.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Chicastle: 6:59am On Mar 19, 2023
hurryup123:

Mad people everywhere

But you go still buy nah
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Miles300: 7:07am On Mar 19, 2023
Agberos are a criminal institution in lagos state ...not even Tinubu or sanwo-olu have come out to condemn this act ....we are in for a long haul ...at this point it should be operation kick APC out and Labour Party and PDP should form a coalition if they have the people at heart to kick out APC from every sector and institutions

Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP / Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent