Stats: 3,193,965 members, 7,952,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) (55277 Views)

50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / PDP Members Attacked In Ipo Omademe, Ikwerre Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Ezmans: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
I dont support violence in any form. BUT I have no sorry to waste, or pity to feel for the worst media organisation in the entire world anchored by partisan, incompetent, sentimental, bias group of !POB apologists masquerading as journalists.

Journalism everywhere in the world is neutral and nonpartisan but these ones are making mockery of it.

They probably went there with the sole motive of cooking up lies and propaganda against NIGERIA, INEC and APC as usual. Reporters of Bad news, Anti-APC news network.

Wetin their eyes wan see, na wetin dem see.

No one, i repeat, No one will run a media base campaign of calumny against Nigeria and deserve my pity. Never.

useless yorubas killing there brothers BCS of one man sanwo olu

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Johnjustice: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Arise is anti APC, people know Arise is working for Obi, labor party and obidient.

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Ezmans: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omoawoke:

Arise that run their mouth anyhow.
We know arise is pro LP .
Do anyhow, collect anyhow

when there was no LP arise was pdp agent,now there is LP arise is now lp media. Shame to your poor generation

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Whitelion07(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Draslo:
🤦🏽‍♂️

While other news outlets were showing us polling units. AriseTV was going about showing the calabash sacrifices from last night's Oro. You can imagine the level of disrespect of another tribe's culture. Good riddance to useless nonsense.
just imagine. I have written this AriseTV off since. They are not fit to be called media house at all!!
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
All lagos obas are thugs.

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by MountHoreb: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
hurryup123:
"Igbos should leave Lagos for us"... yet they are begging us to come and buy lands at Ibeju-Lekki

Mad people everywhere

Are the Ibos the reason why you are so stupid, inconsequential and wretched in your life?
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by mcfestgee: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
I dont support violence in any form. BUT I have no sorry to waste, or pity to feel for the worst media organisation in the entire world anchored by partisan, incompetent, sentimental, bias group of !POB apologists masquerading as journalists.

Journalism everywhere in the world is neutral and nonpartisan but these ones are making mockery of it.

They probably went there with the sole motive of cooking up lies and propaganda against NIGERIA, INEC and APC as usual. Reporters of Bad news, Anti-APC news network.

No one, i repeat, No one will run a media base campaign of calumny against Nigeria and deserve my pity. Never.

So you are as foolish like this. Your stupidity is world class.

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Johnjustice:
Arise is anti APC, people know Arise is working for Obi, labor party and obidient.
tvc and the nation newspaper nko?
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Lashist(m): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Seun Osewa suspended Myndd to move post to FP, lalasticlala is in charge since 3 days now. The reason we're seeing APC atrocities in Lagos in FP.

APC and their urchins did more than all these during the presidential election, but, Myndd failed to move the posts to FP.

We can now conclude that APC and Tinubu are truly overrated in Lagos state. Remove thuggery, they can never get 10k votes in Lagos.
Them don ban that boy?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by hurryup123(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
MountHoreb:

Are the Ibos the reason why you are so stupid, inconsequential and wretched in your life?
you're brainless maggot..

Learn to read well before spewing trash 🗑️🚮
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by LyfeJennings(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good for them!
I wish Rufai Oseni was part of them
Then supposed matchet that guy
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by goldmatrix(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
You piece of shit and terrorist..

lhordspy:

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Arise is responsible with quality reporting. Just because TVC and LTV news media are not on the thread to report the peaceful voting in their jurisdiction does not imply Arise must do the same in areas of disturbance and violence.

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by CodeTemplar: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Olasyke:
Thugs and People who voted for incompetence are acting like it's not all of us bad economy and bad governance would affect.
it is all of us but some persons just wake up in the morning, share money and eat.

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by WhereMyLoud: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Shut up your mouth.!!! Who told you Media outlet are not partisan.. What of CNN.. What of FOX news..?
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Nosaghae(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

You think it is every media house that will sing the praise of tinubu your lord and personal savior.
Nonsense
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by samfrancis1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
hurryup123:
"Igbos should leave Lagos for us"... yet they are begging us to come and buy lands at Ibeju-Lekki

Mad people everywhere
Person tell you to leave still come beg you to buy land.. why you agree to in begging if you get sense.. abi e get wetin you deh chop for there weh you no say if you commot you mo got everly get am for your dry land
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Akonice007(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
The Arise TV supposed to know that there are some areas in Nigeria that are untouchable for them because of their sentiments in reporting, even in the Garden of Eden, not all fruits were eatable, so to say.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Ayodeoba: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:
Tomorrow this self acclaimed Sophisticators go get mouth call my people in Kano almajiris

Tueh for urchins

What’s the difference between Yoruba people and Pakistan’s

None
una don change voice again, bfr una Dey run mouth say Yoruba no fit match una. Oya wetin Dey sup now
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Deji1960: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Accurate💯

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Guy, you don't deserve to live with human beings.... You are a wild animal. For real.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by richie240: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nwoke, no need disturbing our ears with wailingz biko.

I know u didn't buy a one-way ticket to Lagos. As Lagos is becoming hotter for you, u can take d next night bus back to oppu-iweka.
Gbeng30:
This is becoming unbearable in Lagos, thug Don take over.... A state where there is police and other security agency.... May God deliver this country from corruption,illegality and evil act of our leaders
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by MyAmericandream(f): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
hurryup123:

Mad people everywhere

I wonder what they are still doing in the second most worst places to live on earth. Their matter just tire me.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Julius1995(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
I'm very sure your parents are not proud of you. Hustle, so your children will not be slaves to politians, the same way you are baba.
lhordspy:

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by richie240: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
samdaisi:
Ajeji koleba onile dunle, good for the bias station staff. Nonsense, Oro was introduced because of these refras people but they defiled it, now Oro is attacking them while complaining
Kiise bii ti awon Shinedu o.
Won o ko ki won gbale monile lori o
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by MasterShifu010(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Me like this no like violence normally , but you can’t attack me and expect me to run , thank God say Nigerian constitution supports self defense , I fit stab person , what’s all these nonsense attacks from whoever , una no fit defend una self , no be everything you go snap post … that’s why I love Jo’s plateau , small thing crisis don sup , winner takes all
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by amp01(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
e author=wahalawahala post=121853589] I hear den arrest 150,000 thugs today in AfghanEastern.. let us discuss that first😒[/quote]

Are you afraid of the north,did he mention the east?
Na only easterners your power reach.
Face your master the northerns.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Thedon22: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Where is the injury? Why didn't Rufai follow them?
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Everlastingson: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
These Yoruba Muslim goons are equal to almajiris or worse. They're absolutely senseless, they reason below animals, and are evil to the core. But why reasonable Yoruba Christians don't speak out against these morbid fools is what I don't understand.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omoawoke:

Arise that run their mouth anyhow.
We know arise is pro LP .
Do anyhow, collect anyhow

I would have been surprised if you are different.

It's not possible to support the APC and not be stup*d.

How can a normal human support violence against a media outfit because it speaks truth to power
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Biggeststar01: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

You love the country that is killing you 😆

I have no SORRY for bolanle Raheem.

She had a befitting death

Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA / Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49