Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) (55023 Views)

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / PDP Members Attacked In Ipo Omademe, Ikwerre Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by theforemost: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
This Yoruba man was killed by th ibos in Ago today. This lady in the picture knows about the killing. Her tweet is seen.
The Nigerian police should get her before this escalates to something else. She must be persecuted according to the law

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by tammie24: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Boomkalakuta:
Even if APC wins this election no problem.

Abeg sane Nigerians una don see am say no be to dey cry go Twitter dey do hash tag.

Na madness them take dey cure madness

Next election carry your 2by2 if na gun u get bring am out if you fall one urchin/thug people no cover up sharperly.

If na dog you get bring am
and you go collect wotowoto

You think say you dey Biafra land?

2 Likes

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Nsogbu001(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Tinububalls: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tee2027:

He is not my brother, God forbid having a bitter bitch like Oseni as a brother over n dead body.
No the guy attacked, check his tag.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by blowjohn(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Useless arise news .
Very biased news station.

Always coming up with beer parlor gist

1 Like

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by casualobserver: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
hurryup123:
"Igbos should leave Lagos for us"... yet they are begging us to come and buy lands at Ibeju-Lekki

Mad people everywhere

1). Nobody is begging you to buy land

2). You don’t own the land you “buy”. You only lease it for a specified period after which it reverts to the owner of the land.

3 Likes

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by ComeToJesus: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
I dont support violence in any form. BUT I have no sorry to waste, or pity to feel for the worst media organisation in the entire world anchored by partisan, incompetent, sentimental, bias group of !POB apologists masquerading as journalists.

Journalism everywhere in the world is neutral and nonpartisan but these ones are making mockery of it.

They probably went there with the sole motive of cooking up lies and propaganda against NIGERIA, INEC and APC as usual. Reporters of Bad news, Anti-APC news network.

Wetin their eyes wan see, na wetin dem see.

No one, i repeat, No one will run a media base campaign of calumny against Nigeria and deserve my pity. Never.

How do you recognize a bigoted chameleon?

They usually start their drivel like this..."I dont support bla bla blu but I ..."
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Invest4growth: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Any party that gets elected kin this process at any level will know that things will not be the same in the polity henceforth. Periodic visits to constituencies is very important. Also, provision of sustainable empowerment initiatives is key not distributing N1000 in 6 months. Not any more!. People are demanding for me. Don't give them fish but teach them how to fish. Let businesses survive. The government should no longer benefit the few at the expense of the many. We need to watch the cost of executing jobs to reduce corruption. We must let social progress go round the state.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Ablekelsy01: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
What are you vomiting 🤮 young man? Is this the democracy we envisaged?
lhordspy:
I dont support violence in any form. BUT I have no sorry to waste, or pity to feel for the worst media organisation in the entire world anchored by partisan, incompetent, sentimental, bias group of !POB apologists masquerading as journalists.

Journalism everywhere in the world is neutral and nonpartisan but these ones are making mockery of it.

They probably went there with the sole motive of cooking up lies and propaganda against NIGERIA, INEC and APC as usual. Reporters of Bad news, Anti-APC news network.

No one, i repeat, No one will run a media base campaign of calumny against Nigeria and deserve my pity. Never.

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by yommen: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Purefaith:
Tribalism is what may finally destroy this country if we're not careful

Ibos have their villages to themselves but have chosen to drag our own place with us. If we defend it, they claim it's tribalism. I don't support crime but the clamour of Ibos in Lagos in recent time is causing a lot of tension. I have always said it that it's better every man goes on its own.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Hanndye: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:
Tomorrow this self acclaimed Sophisticators go get mouth call my people in Kano almajiris

Tueh for urchins

What’s the difference between Yoruba people and Pakistan’s

None
Urchins are thugs, that's all, from top to bottom. Sophistication my foot.

1 Like

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Okoroawusa: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Where is the graphic photo?
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Boomkalakuta: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
tammie24:
and you go collect wotowoto

You think say you dey Biafra land?

Na me go send you to Allah mark am
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by TheGift: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Journalism everywhere in the world is SUPPOSED TO BE neutral and nonpartisan but sadly MOST ARE NOT, From CNN to FOX NEWS , to RT, AL JAZEERA,, BBC to NTA & TVC, The NaTIon NewsPapEr , etc. Go and verify.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by tammie24: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Na me go send you to Allah mark am
what are you waiting for

The day is still young na
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Proffdada: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Like spies, they were using drones without permissions.

In the run up to the election, Rufai was also one of the mega phone for the "no man's land chant". He was one of those that help heat up the election. Anything wey him eye see.
Permission from who exactly?

If na white man dey use drone dem go attack am?
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by barbstee(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:
Tomorrow this self acclaimed Sophisticators go get mouth call my people in Kano almajiris

Tueh for urchins

What’s the difference between Yoruba people and Pakistan’s

None

So you're in Kano?

How far ?
Is Atiku still coming?

1 Like

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Tradman: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

one educated illiterate that got his certificate from ikorodu lecture theatre like thier big oga tinubu should keep quiet wen sensible people are talking. Tinubu will return that certificate to Peter obi
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Draslo(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Calabash sacrifices in an age of tech. Abeg why cannot we not just divide this country?
Na your type go reach Asian countries that are 100 years ahead of Naija in tech, watch them doing their own and commot face
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by chaloskyx: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lol there is nothing wrong in this going by Nigerian standards its dog eat dog like iv said Nigerians deserve the leadership they have if i were igbos dont bother contesting for the centre develop yourselves and sell your votes to the most likely candidates to win in favour of development projects from the centre that way you are building your Biafra only this time with federal grants and favours so its a win/win
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by sonnie10: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Draslo:
🤦🏽‍♂️

While other news outlets were showing us polling units. AriseTV was going about showing the calabash sacrifices from last night's Oro. You can imagine the level of disrespect of another tribe's culture. Good riddance to useless nonsense.
And no be say you no go school ! Should a news media be selective in what they should report?
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by 43Ronin: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Instead of you to blame your father for not hustling hard like his igbo neighbours that were once living with him in face me I slap you, you dey vex say those igbo people don move into bigger houses while ur papa still dey where him dey.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by theforemost: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
As seen on the tweeter

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by boxypane(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
hurryup123:
"Igbos should leave Lagos for us"... yet they are begging us to come and buy lands at Ibeju-Lekki

Mad people everywhere
They didn't say you must be Igbo. Goan sit down
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by sonnie10: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
yommen:

Ibos have their villages to themselves but have chosen to drag our own place with us. If we defend it, they claim it's tribalism. I don't support crime but the clamour of Ibos in Lagos in recent time is causing a lot of tension. I have always said it that it's better every man goes on its own.
Please mention one or two things Igbos are clamoring that is not their constitutional right?
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by RulerIAm(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

let's assume say u pity Dem, wetin that PITY go do for them
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by chrisifeanyi: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
oyin44:
Ipob terrorists did that to him..

Seems your father is now a terrorist
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Doracity82(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Worse than this will happen to your family members and love one.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Mitsurugi(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Draslo:

Na your type go reach Asian countries that are 100 years ahead of Naija in tech, watch them doing their own and commot face

Oga use calabash sacrifice solve Nigeria problems. E no concern me. At least the Asian countries are light years ahead of this shit hole.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by placeofallure(f): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Me too. I don't like violence in any way but as I see it's this TV house, I kept saying to myself "Very good!" So na only one person and they're saying crew like say dem reach dozen. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by wahalawahala: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Talk about what exactly? The atrocities in the whole of southeast no even reach half of the atrocities committed in Lagos alone.
atleast you agreed atrocities was committed in the Southeast... That's a start 🙂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot / How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? / Just In- Lagoon Suicide: Allwel Orji Makes A New Video, Says “am Alive!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.