Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) (55007 Views)

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / PDP Members Attacked In Ipo Omademe, Ikwerre Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Oboto700(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
I dont support violence in any form. BUT I have no sorry to waste, or pity to feel for the worst media organisation in the entire world anchored by partisan, incompetent, sentimental, bias group of !POB apologists masquerading as journalists. Journalism everywhere in the world is neutral and nonpartisan but these ones are making mockery of it.

They probably went there with the sole motive of cooking up lies and propaganda against NIGERIA, INEC and APC as usual. Reporters of Bad news, Anti-APC news network.

Wetin their eyes wan see, na wetin dem see.

No one, i repeat, No one will run a media base campaign of calumny against Nigeria and deserve my pity. Never.

fool
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
I dont support violence in any form. BUT I have no sorry to waste, or pity to feel for the worst media organisation in the entire world anchored by partisan, incompetent, sentimental, bias group of !POB apologists masquerading as journalists. Journalism everywhere in the world is neutral and nonpartisan but these ones are making mockery of it.

They probably went there with the sole motive of cooking up lies and propaganda against NIGERIA, INEC and APC as usual. Reporters of Bad news, Anti-APC news network.

No one, i repeat, No one will run a media base campaign of calumny against Nigeria and deserve my pity. Never.

That means you feel the same way about TVC, yeah?!! tongue
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by hatedisplace: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
babytoun:

Dont mind them .

I wonder where dem for see money buy land 30m for sangotedo if not for the same strangers they are calling ingrates
Dem collect the money from tinubu give you. U most sell u no get option. 30m no be beans, we no say you like our money and na the money go kill you
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by odinga1of: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Seun Osewa suspended Myndd to move post to FP, lalasticlala is in charge since 3 days now. The reason we're seeing APC atrocities in Lagos in FP.

APC and their urchins did more than all these during the presidential election, but, Myndd failed to move the posts to FP.

We can now conclude that APC and Tinubu are truly overrated in Lagos state. Remove thuggery, they can never get 10k votes in Lagos.

This is why I like Nairaland. We have some reasonable people, who think fast.

Seun Osewa is after the mulla.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Rubyjade: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
I dont support violence in any form. BUT I have no sorry to waste, or pity to feel for the worst media organisation in the entire world anchored by partisan, incompetent, sentimental, bias group of !POB apologists masquerading as journalists.

Journalism everywhere in the world is neutral and nonpartisan but these ones are making mockery of it.

What do you know about Journalism?
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Gamo89: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
📌

1 Like

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by willibounce1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
hurryup123:
"Igbos should leave Lagos for us"... yet they are begging us to come and buy lands at Ibeju-Lekki

Mad people everywhere

You must be a comedian cheesy grin
Who is begging you to come and buy land? In your dreams? You get money to rent ordinary 2 by 2 shop?
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Poll23: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
I dont support violence in any form. BUT I have no sorry to waste, or pity to feel for the worst media organisation in the entire world anchored by partisan, incompetent, sentimental, bias group of !POB apologists masquerading as journalists.

Journalism everywhere in the world is neutral and nonpartisan but these ones are making mockery of it.

Most especially that idiot called Oseni
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by ojonx(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
You are a big fool. You vomitted that trash because the affected person is not your biological brother if not, you wouldn't have said so. Rubbish!

lhordspy:

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by BreconHills(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

There's a real world life outside Nairaland politics. You have a conscience, don't kill it for peanuts

But he has a point. Arise coverage is not balanced. Arise is the 2023 version of AIT 2019.

1 Like

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by LegacyB: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Your head Dey there! Especially that stupid Rufai and PDP Abati!

2 Likes

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Tinububalls: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tee2027:
Nice one pls is it that Oseni slowpoke that was beaten?
Sorry it's your brother.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by ghiloman28(m): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
No worry LP will sponsor you to Indian for surgery
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Some times I wonder if some of you are actually human... May the hatred in your heart and the evil you wish others c@nsume u and ur entire generation. Amen
Edoreborn:
So this bastard too wan trend? Ok we don hear..see his ogbuefi face
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Godswillu(m): 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
The hate is too much.
People are not thinking again.
No mature comment again
Once anything happens we will look for a way to say it is IPOB , APC, Buhari, Peter Obi and so on
No body is talking about the solution or way forward
Nigeria why. Why

2 Likes

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by leisuretym: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
the guy already several scars on his head, probably a trouble maker
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Fikay97: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
oyin44:
Ipob terrorists did that to him..

all this hatred you people spread on this platform is not good, learn to preach peace,blacks complain a lot of racism,we want the white man to respect us. but we are attacking our fellow country man, this is not good

1 Like

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by nony43(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
accordadoga25:
Any ipob who dares to burn down Lagos after this governorship election will be dealt with…

This is not 1967-68

We have perfected plans to leave Una Tinubu Lagos.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by yommen: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:
Tomorrow this self acclaimed Sophisticators go get mouth call my people in Kano almajiris

Tueh for urchins

What’s the difference between Yoruba people and Pakistan’s

None

Simply go back to your villages and leave Yorubas alone with their evil ways. Like say na you be angels.

1 Like

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Mitsurugi(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Draslo:
🤦🏽‍♂️

While other news outlets were showing us polling units. AriseTV was going about showing the calabash sacrifices from last night's Oro. You can imagine the level of disrespect of another tribe's culture. Good riddance to useless nonsense.

Calabash sacrifices in an age of tech. Abeg why cannot we not just divide this country?
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

So you want to kill your brother, Opeyemi Adenihun because he is Yoruba Christian and does not eat Thiefnubuu's shiit like you do. You yoromuslim Thievnuubu thugs are crude and cruel cavemen. grin

2 Likes

Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by tabaralph: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Crew members of Arise News covering today's gubernatorial and house assembly election were attacked by unknown assailants at Elegushi Palace of Lagos State, IGBERETV reports.

The attacked crew members sustained injuries as seen in photos shared on the media's Twitter handle with the caption;

https://twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1637107364519112704?t=SkvDT9gHs3dt0Do29zLoZQ&s=19

LMAOO… he sustained INJURIES indeed, that guy looks more like an agbero than a journalist with those marchet cut on his head.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by prettyliz(f): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Arise that run their mouth anyhow.
We know arise is pro LP .
Do anyhow, collect anyhow

Hmmm! I'm not surprised by this comment after all people vote their kind of personality...pro corruption and violence
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by yommen: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Seun Osewa suspended Myndd to move post to FP, lalasticlala is in charge since 3 days now. The reason we're seeing APC atrocities in Lagos in FP.

APC and their urchins did more than all these during the presidential election, but, Myndd failed to move the posts to FP.

We can now conclude that APC and Tinubu are truly overrated in Lagos state. Remove thuggery, they can never get 10k votes in Lagos.

Whatever you say will not change the fact that no governor in Nigeria matches Tinubu's milestones achieved through his visionary leadership as governor. It is the reason why many of you are so much interested in Lagos. Why not you focus on Anambra? Uhmm
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by sammsimm(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Coronavirus1:
No election in Lagos only Inec versus APC

grin grin grin U again? Are u not tired of wailing?
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Blaze14k: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
oyin44:
Ipob terrorists did that to him..

Lol honestly u guys cant live without igbos. Ur life will be very boring
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by IamANigerianMan: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Must you write nonsense ? Answer the question please.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by Tee2027: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tinububalls:

Sorry it's your brother.

He is not my brother, God forbid having a bitter bitch like Oseni as a brother over n dead body.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by waynetee(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Using drones in a private environment is like evading another's privacy, what he did is wrong and he can be stopped.
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by postmann: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Zonefree:

So this mynnd hasn't changed after all these years?
Re: Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) by backtovillage: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:
Tomorrow this self acclaimed Sophisticators go get mouth call my people in Kano almajiris

Tueh for urchins

What’s the difference between Yoruba people and Pakistan’s

None
Asgard Asgard this is bitter wailing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe / #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza / Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.