Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia (2256 Views)

Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia / A Boys Phone Fell In A Sealed Gutter: Happened Yesterday And It Got Me Thinking / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by InstagramQueen: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
These Korans were retrieved from a grid in Taif, in the Meccan region of Saudi Arabia after the Haj.

This incident happened in Taif area of ​​Saudi Arabia where these religious books were excavated from a drain near a mosque.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KafirCentral/status/1630824901551464450

Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by triple996(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dis is old news nah,
And it's not even in Saudi Arabia
It happened in a European country I think UK
I have forgotten
Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by InstagramQueen: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
triple996:
Dis is old news nah,
I have forgotten

Stop lying, it happened in Mecca, Saudi Arabia in 2013

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by alpharoyalty: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
How will they now punish the gutter undecided

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by AnyanwuSilas: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
triple996:
Dis is old news nah,
I have forgotten

How can such a thing happen in Europe?
Must you use Taqiya to lie and deceive people.?

Prove it if it's in Europe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by Lawly: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
alpharoyalty:

Savage 😎😎😎 nice question 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by Bakrabas: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

How can such a thing happen in Europe?
Must you use Taqiya to lie and deceive people.?

Prove it if it's in Europe

Prove it also it it's in Saudi Arabia

Because if you look keenly you'll see that they dumped those Quran inside the waste channel.

You can see that some are still fresh probably the one at the top.

The location can't be confirmed base on the picture

1 Like

Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by 1Sharon(f): 12:35am On Mar 19, 2023
I'm sure they're ready to kill, but they don't know who to hold responsible

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by OJODEL10(m): 12:46am On Mar 19, 2023
1Sharon:
I'm sure they're ready to kill, but they don't know who to hold responsible

if it was in NIGERIA
any christians arround is doom

4 Likes

Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by AnyanwuSilas: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Bakrabas:

Prove it also it it's in Saudi Arabia

Because if you look keenly you'll see that they dumped those Quran inside the waste channel.

You can see that some are still fresh probably the one at the top.

The location can't be confirmed base on the picture

If you search it on Google, almost all the link proves it happened in Saudi Arabia, it's only Muslims that can do this and in an Islamic country.

Here is another one that's different from this

https://en.shafaqna.com/99430/desecrated-quran-found-in-a-trash-dump-in-saudi-arabia/

1 Like

Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by budaatum: 8:25am On Mar 19, 2023
triple996:
Dis is old news nah,
I have forgotten

And it wasn't even Korans. But some people do not seem to mind baring false witness!

https://mcalpineplumbing.com/blog/5-weird-things-found-pipes

Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by budaatum: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

If you search it on Google,

Your own Google must be very different to mine. Or you don't know how to search. Or you just gullible believe whatever you so easily find without bothering to dig deeper because it fits what you'd rather believe.
Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by AnyanwuSilas: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2023
budaatum:

Your own Google must be very different to mine. Or you don't know how to search. Or you just gullible believe whatever you so easily find without bothering to dig deeper because it fits what you'd rather believe.

Stop lying, Taqiya no longer works in 21st century, you can only deceive yourself.
Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by budaatum: 9:28am On Mar 19, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Stop lying, Taqiya no longer works in 21st century, you can only deceive yourself.

If you were a Muslim, this your thread would likely read These Bibles Were Retrieved From A Gutter In some Christian country.

Lying is posting what you know may be untrue or don't bother to check if it is true or not. And if you think just a little, you'd ask why Muslims will throw away their Qurans instead of gullibly believing a tweet, which just shows laziness.
Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by AnyanwuSilas: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2023
budaatum:

If you were a Muslim, this your thread would likely read These Bibles Were Retrieved From A Gutter In some Christian country.

Lying is posting what you know may be untrue or don't bother to check if it is true or not. And if you think just a little, you'd ask why Muslims will throw away their Qurans instead of gullibly believing a tweet, which just shows laziness.

Which of my thread?
Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by budaatum: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Which of my thread?

This thread you are in support of.
Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by PPIA: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Werey grin grin grin
Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by 1Sharon(f): 11:04am On Mar 19, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

If you search it on Google, almost all the link proves it happened in Saudi Arabia, it's only Muslims that can do this and in an Islamic country.

Here is another one that's different from this

https://en.shafaqna.com/99430/desecrated-quran-found-in-a-trash-dump-in-saudi-arabia/

Why would Muslims bin the quran? Desecrating the quran is a serious offense after insulting mohammed.

An unbeliever did that to make a point.
Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by 1Sharon(f): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2023
budaatum:

And it wasn't even Korans. But some people do not seem to mind baring false witness!

https://mcalpineplumbing.com/blog/5-weird-things-found-pipes

It seems you must be blind.

3 Likes

Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by correctguy101(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
OJODEL10:

if it was in NIGERIA
any christians arround is doom

LMAO

Olopa ma ko everybody... grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by correctguy101(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
1Sharon:

Why would Muslims bin the quran? Desecrating the quran is a serious offense after insulting mohammed.

An unbeliever did that to make a point.

Ah yes, all those Nigerians that pretend to go Hajj just to japa... grin grin undecided

You too get sense grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by 1Sharon(f): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
correctguy101:

Ah yes, all those Nigerians that pretend to go Hajj just to japa... grin grin undecided

Pretend to go to Hajj? 🤣

Chaii..you took it to a different level
Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by correctguy101(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
1Sharon:

Pretend to go to Hajj? 🤣

Chaii..you took it to a different level

And you dey mond me? grin grin

I'm just extra excited jor,..

1 Like

Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by budaatum: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
1Sharon:

It seems you must be blind.

Or just don't believe propaganda since it had no credible source when it first appeared in 2013 and has no credible source now.

Note how it was "supposed" then.

https://www.nairaland.com/1558961/holy-quran-desecrated-street-sewage
Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by 1Sharon(f): 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
budaatum:

Or just don't believe propaganda since it had no credible source when it first appeared in 2013 and has no credible source now.

Note how it was "supposed" then.

https://www.nairaland.com/1558961/holy-quran-desecrated-street-sewage

Are you saying Muslims staged the photos just for propaganda reasons?

Muslims don't joke with their quran and they don't let anyone either.

Closeted ex-muslims/unbelievers are behind this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by zoer(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=budaatum post=121868374]

https://mcalpineplumbing.com/blog/5-weird-things-found-pipes[/
Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by budaatum: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
1Sharon:

Are you saying Muslims staged the photos just for propaganda reasons?

Muslims don't joke with their quran and they don't let anyone either.

Closeted ex-muslims/unbelievers are behind this

I'm saying, I don't know where it is nor why they are there and information is rather sketchy.
Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by 1Sharon(f): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
budaatum:

I'm saying, I don't know where it is nor why they are there and information is rather sketchy.

Obviously non believers put it there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by budaatum: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
1Sharon:

Would be a good protest reaction against belief. Could also be a version that is not accepted wherever it was.
Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by VEXT: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2023
They are tired of slamming their head on the floor everyday

2 Likes

Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by FxMasterz: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
correctguy101:

So, they all agreed to drop it at the same spot? You must be a genius.
Re: These Korans Were Retrieved From A Gutter In Saudi Arabia by FxMasterz: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
1Sharon:

What would none believers do with a book they don't believe in? Muslims who found new lights put it there.

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates / Temptation In The Church / Testimony (in The Cause Of LFC 21days Fasting & Praying.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.