Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted (3047 Views)

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
What is that thing you did for love and later regretted?
Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Hezzyluv: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
MaDaRa01:

Falling in love it self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Autobot05: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Falling in love makes you vulnerable and weak

2 Likes

Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Blupen969(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
I gave her my two kidneys and she gave it to her main boyfriend, i still regret ever falling in love with cynthia, wherever you are cynthia i know you are reading this, it will not be well with you and your sixth generation to come

3 Likes

Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
MaDaRa01:
If you did it for love only to later regret it, doesn't that then mean you didn't originally do it for love but for selfish reasons which should in no way be confused with love? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If you did it for love only to later regret it, doesn't that then mean you didn't originally do it for love but for selfish reasons which should in no way be confused with love? undecided

Talk true, nobody go know. Shebi u take Gbana codedly abi. πŸ€”πŸ€”

3 Likes

Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Talk true, nobody go know. Shebi u take Gbana codedly abi. πŸ€”πŸ€”
You wey you dey take am openly, can you boast of being on the same level as my person? undecided
Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
even GOD Regretted making man

3 Likes

Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You wey you dey take am openly, can you boast of being on the same level as my person? undecided

I give up. πŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
MaDaRa01:
even GOD Regretted making man
God regretted making the man called Adam. However, Adam's son, Abel, proved himself different from his father. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Back in varsity I had a crush on this other guy who was working at the library as a student assistant.

No matter how many times I went to the library, it seemed like he didn't notice me, so I came up with an idea to always ask him to help me borrow some books from the library whenever he was on duty.

In the end I found myself with plenty books in my room that I wasn't even in need of and the guy still didn't seem to have any interest in me, I later found out that he was in a relationship with his baby mama and the crush faded away... So I returned the books and moved on..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

22 Likes

Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God regretted making the man called Adam. However, Adam's son, Abel, proved himself different from his father. undecided
don't let us bring religion matter to the topic, if not, i ready for you

1 Like

Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
MaDaRa01:

don't let us bring religion matter to the topic, if not, i ready for you
I only followed your lead. lipsrsealed
Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I only followed your lead. lipsrsealed
it seems you're a bible scholar or related
Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
MaDaRa01:

I am instead a follower of Jesus Christ and Know-ing the Truth is a core aspect of what it means to be a follower. undecided

1 Like

Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Cruzerblaze(m): 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Samantha124:
Back in varsity I had a crush on this other guy who was working at the library as a student assistant.

No matter how many times I went to the library, it seemed like he didn't notice me, so I came up with an idea to always ask him to help me borrow some books from the library whenever he was on duty.

In the end I found myself with plenty books in my room that I wasn't even in need of and the guy still didn't seem to have any interest in me, I later found out that he was in a relationship with his baby mama and the crush faded away... So I returned the books and moved on..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
you should have at least read the books na. lol

8 Likes

Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
I was on a mission to get someone else's son's attention, not to read plenty giant law books that looked like dictionaries.
Cruzerblaze:

you should have at least read the books na. lol

8 Likes

Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by OlawaleBammie: 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
MaDaRa01:

She's only pushing u and want to put words into Ur mouth.

She's a deluded feminist and a conc critic of Jesus Christ and Bible.
Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Tenrack: 5:44am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

The girl like argument pass her papa wey born am
Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Starz825(m): 6:24am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Don't get it twisted...
She just confessed to be a follower of Christ....

Nothing beats confession....its a powerful thing...just leave her alone
Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by OlawaleBammie: 6:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Starz825:

Don't get it twisted...
She just confessed to be a follower of Christ....

Nothing beats confession....its a powerful thing...just leave her alone
And u believe her nonsense vague confessions??

Lol, stay gaslighted bro..it is well

But me, even if she mount pulpit a no go beliv her untill I see her in heaven with Christ
Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Starz825(m): 6:39am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
And u believe her nonsense vague confessions??

Lol, stay gaslighted bro..it is well

But me, even if she mount pulpit a no go beliv her untill I see her in heaven with Christ
Thats why I said Nothing beats confession...its now between her and her maker

However, I have been following her comments recently cos she is always on most threads and I don't think I have noticed or seen any outright statement against God or his Christ...even though to me she could be complicated sometimes but I don't think I have seen any offensive utterance against God...so she can't be referred to as an atheist.
Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Postinor: 6:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Samantha124:

what is so hard in confessing ur feelings to him

2 Likes

Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by OlawaleBammie: 6:44am On Mar 19, 2023
Starz825:

Thats why I said Nothing beats confession...its now between her and her maker

However, I have been following her comments recently cos she is always on most threads and I don't think I have noticed or seen any outright statement against God or his Christ...even though to me she could be complicated sometimes but I don't think I have seen any offensive utterance against God...so she can't be referred to as an atheist.

Ur last paragraph...lol, u re talking about a very wise woman here... she's very brainy and she picks her words when it comes to issues with Bible and Christ

I have had discussions with her many times, and me bn a very wise and cunny man myself, I know one when I see one grin

2 Likes

Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Elmojiid(m): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2023
Not going for 3 exams I was written G C E in ijokodo grammar school in ibadan back then I was schooling in ile-ife . I was dating this ilesha babe then so I had 3 absent, fail 3 and 3 credit
Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by SPAMBOX7: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You always type like a retard. Sorry if you are offended I'm just saying based on what I have observed.
Are you really so offline or just here?
Sorry once again if my utterance offends you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by SPAMBOX7: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2023
Samantha124:
I was on a mission to get someone else's son's attention, not to read plenty giant law books that looked like dictionaries.
I'm so glad the focused nigga ignored your attention seeking ass. As yall can't do without attention and validation men who always starve you of it will forever be your gods😝
I'm sorry if my utterance offends you.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ur last paragraph...lol, u re talking about a very wise woman here... she's very brainy and she picks her words.

I have had discussions with her many times, and me bn a very wise and cunny man myself, I know one when I see one grin
This man! 🀣
Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by OlawaleBammie: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

This man! 🀣
grin grin grin

Yes na, sometimes we need to be telling ourselves the plain truth grin
Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Gadafii: 9:20am On Mar 19, 2023
I don’t remember doing foolish things because of love, I be omo lile from way back

My orientation about women don solid right from secondary school, I had so many girls around me including the ones in junior and senior classes, so I don wise from their tricks even tho I wasn’t dating none of them

As I enter tertiary institutions, the rest is history, I was with girls whose boyfriends had cars and houses, while they come over sometimes to sleep over for the weekend, I wasn’t spending money on them or carrying emotional baggages, their boyfriends did

But steady I Dey collect three points

Bestie Dey sweet Abeg πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜œ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by HellVictorinho7: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Gadafii:
I don’t remember doing foolish things because of love, I be omo lile from way back

My orientation about women don solid right from secondary school, I had so many girls around me including the ones in junior and senior classes, so I don wise from their tricks even tho I wasn’t dating none of them

As I enter tertiary institutions, the rest is history, I was with girls whose boyfriends had cars and houses, while they come over sometimes to sleep over for the weekend, I wasn’t spending money on them or carrying emotional baggages, their boyfriends did

But steady I Dey collect three points

Bestie Dey sweet Abeg πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜œ
heartless

1 Like

Re: Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Elmojiid:
Not going for 3 exams I was written G C E in ijokodo grammar school in ibadan back then I was schooling in ile-ife . I was dating this ilesha babe then so I had 3 absent, fail 3 and 3 credit
Osanoboa 🀦🀦

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pic( Deleting Soon) / Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? / "I Like Your Belt"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.