Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. (7741 Views)

In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi / Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry / Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by nonhuman(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Stop Investing massively in Lagos. You can see why from today's elections.

Take your investments home, people will always come there to patronize you.

Lagos is now hostile to you guys, the evidence is bold and glaring for everyone to see. The earlier you start thinking home, the better.

Your investment will always be save at home. Stop buying multimillion naira properties in Lagos. Make your money there, rent apartment or build something small, then move them to the east in droves. Don't be stupid, be wise.

Cheers guys
my brothers hardly listens to these type of advice, may be now they will start listening because these have been said over tin yet no difference, may be because they are too comfortable in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by NothingDoMe: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

You guys don’t know what you’re doing and your pride makes you obstinate—that’s why we always advise you.
We that knew what we are doing and voted Buhari nko? It's not about winning elections. It's about making the right decisions. It's been very rough since 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Perfectbeing(m): 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
XY23:

You're right. How can a tribe be singled out for everything wrong with Nigeria? The hatred is too much. If Nigeria can't accommodate them, then let them go. They deserve better. They will always have allies in the SS
No other tribe is more vocal about Lagos being a no man's land than one particular tribe.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by FatherOfJesus: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

You guys don’t know what you’re doing and your pride makes you obstinate—that’s why we always advise you.
so how has your life and that of your community improved since you started knowing what you are doing?
You are very.

You think say you wise
Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Philgafauto: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
NothingDoMe:
We that knew what we are doing and voted Buhari nko? It's not about winning elections. It's about making the right decisions. It's been very rough since 2015.

I hate Buhari more than you. I’m talking about repatriation of igbo material and human resources to the east.

3 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Philgafauto: 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
so how has your life and that of your community improved since you started knowing what you are doing?
You are very.j

You think say you wise

SMH….una no dey hear word.

2 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by FatherOfJesus: 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

SMH….una no dey hear word.
na me be op dude

1 Like

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by BentizilL: 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
You are a very smart person.

Igbos should please learn from this 2023 election.

Igbos are supposed to be the ones accusing and attacking Yorubas for shortchanging Igbos after Yorubas produced Obasanjo for 8 years, produced Osinbajo a VP for 8 years, have produced Chief of Airforce, CJN, etc and still
rigged out a credible Igbo man Obi that won in February yet the same Yorubas are still the ones attacking Igbos and cursing Igbos online.

The whole world is watching.

Dear Yorubas, mark today that there is a living God and there are powers that control the affairs of men on earth, you guys will reap bountiful from this cup of hatred and bloodshed you have instigated against Igbos who ought to be crying marginalization.

You may think you are politically smart and having upper hand through Buhari's government, God and nature will visit your land and all the supporters of this evil.

And to all Igbos again, learn from this, stop investing foolishly, it is time to put on our thinking caps. I have learned a good lesson from this and will be deinvesting from Lagos and Southwest.

To all the Igbo ladies planning to marry Yorubas, watch your back, you are better single than married to the hater of your family because when the chips are down, they will remind you where you came from.

All Igbos must learn from this experience and it is time to activate international political lobbying for peaceful secession from people that hate us so much cos the union will never work and can never work.

Nigeria will never remain the same again.

Thank you Buhari
Thank you Mahmoud Yakubu
Thank you INEC
Thank you all the lovers of evil
Thank you to all supporters of evil

You all have won but it is not yet over! It is time for all well meaning Igbos to go back to the drawing board. This 2023 general election ought to teach every sensible Igbo man or woman a hard lesson about Nigeria and especially the true nature of The Yorubas.
The true nature of Yoruba yet you and your people are still in same Yorubaland enjoying it...

What stop all of you from going back to the east? undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by BentizilL: 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Well, if you ask me. I think Yorubas want igbos to be subservient.

Anyways, they can still invest in southeast. The security situation is not as bad as you are making it seem.
No you're not getting the point, maybe because you're Igbo...
Warn your people not to pokenose in our matter and respect their host... No man's land is my only problem with Igbo, I've Igbo as friends...

3 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by ednut1(m): 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
At this point make everyone go their separate ways

4 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by FatherOfJesus: 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
BentizilL:

No you're not getting the point, maybe because you're Igbo...
Warn your people not to pokenose in our matter and respect their host... No man's land is my only problem with Igbo, I've Igbo as friends...
how about dividing the country. Would that help?
Because it sounds stupid to be that you don't want citizens to vote in their own country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Godspikin: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2023
franchasofficia:

Igbos are supposed to be the ones accusing and attacking Yorubas for shortchanging Igbos after Yorubas produced Obasanjo for 8 years, produced Osinbajo a VP for 8 years, have produced Chief of Airforce, CJN, etc and still
rigged out a credible Igbo man Obi that won in February yet the same Yorubas are still the ones attacking Igbos and cursing Igbos online.

Dear Yorubas, mark today that there is a living God and there are powers that control the affairs of men on earth, you guys will reap bountiful from this cup of hatred and bloodshed you have instigated against Igbos who ought to be crying marginalization.

You may think you are politically smart and having upper hand through Buhari's government, God and nature will visit your land and all the supporters of this evil.

And to all Igbos again, learn from this, stop investing foolishly, it is time to put on our thinking caps. I have learned a good lesson from this and will be deinvesting from Lagos and Southwest.

To all the Igbo ladies planning to marry Yorubas, watch your back, you are better single than married to the hater of your family because when the chips are down, they will remind you where you came from.

All Igbos must learn from this experience and it is time to activate international political lobbying for peaceful secession from people that hate us so much cos the union will never work and can never work.

Thank you Buhari
Thank you Mahmoud Yakubu
Thank you INEC

You all have won but it is not yet over! It is time for all well meaning Igbos to go back to the drawing board. This 2023 general election ought to teach every sensible Igbo man or woman a hard lesson about Nigeria and especially the true nature of The Yorubas.

This is the ignorance that you infect other people with. Nobody gave Yoruba anything.

You don't beg for power or expect it should be given to you out of pity, you negotiate and align with the forces that can bring about power shifting to you.

The Yorubas are not responsible for the poor outing of all the Igbos candidates that has so far contested. It is the Igbos that is responsible for their abysmal performance by not realising you need others to win. Politics is a game of numbers, unfortunately the numbers the Igbos have even if they have 100% of all the votes in the south east and 100% of that in the South South, it is not enough to win presidential elections.

Until you guys realise this, every election cycle igbos will continue to lose. That very thing you abuse we the Yorubas for, calling us names just cos we allign and network with others regions is all that the Igbos need to win a presidential seat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Godspikin: 12:04am On Mar 19, 2023
franchasofficia:

Thank you Buhari
Thank you Mahmoud Yakubu
Thank you INEC

When people peddle falsehood too long without anyone coming forward to dispute it, it becomes accepted as truth. GRV was not rejected because his mother or wife is Igbo.

GRV was rejected because of his disposition towards his supposed people the people he intended to govern, evident in his submissions online.

Stop twisting the narrative to suit your anger and justify your bitterness. You are spreading bitterness on a false premise.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:07am On Mar 19, 2023
franchasofficia:

Thank you Buhari
Thank you Mahmoud Yakubu
Thank you INEC

Absolute trash from a wailing wailler

This is the beginning of the end for evil and ingratiitous vermin's in the SW.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by baaliyah(m): 12:08am On Mar 19, 2023
Godspikin:

This is the ignorance that you infect other people with. Nobody gave Yoruba anything.

You don't beg for power or expect it should be given to you out of pity, you negotiate and align with the forces that can bring about power shifting to you.

The Yorubas are not responsible for the poor outing of all the Igbos candidates that has so far contested. It is the Igbos that is responsible for their abysmal performance by not realising you need others to win. Politics is a game of numbers, unfortunately the numbers the Igbos have even if they have 100% of all the votes in the south east and 100% of that in the South South, it is not enough to win presidential elections.

Until you guys realise this every election cycle igbos will continue to lose. That very thing you abuse the Yorubas for calling them names just cos we allign and network with others is all that the Igbos need to win a presidential seat.

You get time to respond to this guy. He won't ever understand.

3 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by 2mch(m): 12:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Godspikin:

When people peddle falsehood too long without anyone coming forward to dispute it, it becomes accepted as truth. GRV was not rejected because his mother or wife is Igbo.

GRV was rejected because of his disposition towards his supposed people the people he intended to govern, evident in his submissions online.

Stop twisting the narrative to suit your anger and justify your bitterness. You are spreading bitterness on a false premise.
E pain the werey. No mind am. Before the election they were mocking and saying nonsense. Now they are all over the internet crying. Tell the werey to update us on moving out of Lagos. The werey go change moniker. Lmao. Nobody invited them to Lagos. They ran here out of desperation, need and opportunity. Now they have become a burden. Their I too know needs to be applied in their region, we are tired of their opinion. Nobody begged or invited them to come. Their region is simply too hostile and they cover up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Philgafauto: 12:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Godspikin:

Until you guys realise this, every election cycle igbos will continue to lose. That very thing you abuse we the Yorubas for, calling us names just cos we allign and network with others regions is all that the Igbos need to win a presidential seat.

Obi won that election but we are not ready for this conversation.
Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Validated: 12:16am On Mar 19, 2023
nonhuman:
my brothers hardly listens to these type of advice, may be now they will start listening because these have been said over tin yet no difference, may be because they are too comfortable in Lagos
Very stupid advice ... you build N200 million home in your village, noone lives there or you build same N200 million home in Lagos, you live there, you rent 5 apartments and earn N10m a year. After 10 years , you can still sell it , build another newer. Meanwhile op can use his village home 10 times.

Guys, build house where you live. Build a small place in your village for lizard and Christmas only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Tflex01: 12:20am On Mar 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Well, if you ask me. I think Yorubas want igbos to be subservient.

Anyways, they can still invest in southeast. The security situation is not as bad as you are making it seem.

Yorubas don't want Igbos to be subservient, they want mutual respect.

I once witnessed an Igbo man insulting Yorubas on top of his voice with terrible derogatory words inside Akure market and all the Yorubas were just minding their businesses.

You will never see a Yoruba man try that in the South East. The arrogance is too much!

10 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Tflex01: 12:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Digriz:
how is Lagos working?

Which state in Nigeria is doing better than Lagos?

I know you will start talking about potentials lol
Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Godspikin: 12:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Philgafauto:

Obi won that election but we are not ready for this conversation.

Even Obi and Atiku know they lost.

Do you know that every agent gets a hard copy duplicate of the original polling unit results.

So when they were crying all over the place that results were not uploaded and that the whole election should be cancelled, don't you see that that alone is a statement of a loser.

Those duplicates would have been sent to their situation room which they all have and they already have a fair idea of how they performed. So irrespective of whatever modifications was done to the original copy, they had the real results.

That election was definitely not without irregularities but if you look at the scale you will see that even if all those irregularities are cancelled by the tribunal Obi and Atiku still lost the election.

We shall all be alive to see the end of their case.

In Nigeria of today election is won and lost at the polling unit, all thanks to BVAS.

If you know what election used to be in the past, you will appreciate this year's election as being credible and fair.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Tflex01: 12:27am On Mar 19, 2023
nonhuman:

Now the question is why are Igbos creating problem for themselves where they are already too comfortable??

3 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Godspikin: 12:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Tflex01:

Yorubas don't want Igbos to be subservient, they want mutual respect.

I once witnessed an Igbo man insulting Yorubas on top of his voice with terrible derogatory words inside Akure market and all the Yorubas were just minding their businesses.

You will never see a Yoruba man try that in the South East. The arrogance is too much!

You are very right my brother.

Mutual respect, that's all.

3 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by History555: 12:30am On Mar 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Lagos is now hostile to you guys, the evidence is bold and glaring for everyone to see. The earlier you start thinking home, the better.

Your investment will always be save at home. Stop buying multimillion naira properties in Lagos. Make your money there, rent apartment or build something small, then move them to the east in droves. Don't be stupid, be wise.

Cheers guys

God bless u. Person wey go market must surely go home. Igbos pls learn. It's not too late

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by spiralwedge(m): 12:31am On Mar 19, 2023
DMerciful:
Why is everybody advising Igbos ? The Igbos know what they're doing, mind your business!

I don’t think so.

Igbos are both delusional losers and egoistic. Hard to combine the two bro, its disastrous. You will be clashing with everyone everywhere. Even in Ghana, Kenya, Malaysia etc the same! Ffs

8 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Powerbankng: 12:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Bro ONNE Sea port is 100% functional

Slynation:
Don't worry bro...Just one seaport in any South South/South East states will change the narrative...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by History555: 12:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Validated:

Very stupid advice ... you build N200 million home in your village, noone lives there or you build same N200 million home in Lagos, you live there, you rent 5 apartments and earn N10m a year. After 10 years , you can still sell it , build another newer. Meanwhile op can use his village home 10 times.

Guys, build house where you live. Build a small place in your village for lizard and Christmas only.

So all the northerners that build houses in kano, kaduna but leave in small houses in lagos, mosques, wooden houses are stupid in ur eyes. Continue with ur believe in one Nigeria u will be shocked soon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Rikkely: 12:48am On Mar 19, 2023
BentizilL:

The true nature of Yoruba yet you and your people are still in same Yorubaland enjoying it...

What stop all of you from going back to the east? undecided

You Yoruba's are so stupid, so there are no Yoruba's in other part of the country and other countries ?
I never know you people are this stupid.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Dolphinhit: 12:53am On Mar 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Cheers guys

Wrong advice. Igbo should invest more heavily in Lagos. Quadruple their investment to the point they would be dreaded.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by colonelwealth(m): 12:57am On Mar 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Your investment will always be save at home. Stop buying multimillion naira prope norties in Lagos. Make your money there, rent apartment or build something small, then move them to the east in droves. Don't be stupid, be wise.

Cheers guys

I quite agree with you.
This is a noble advice that should be followed with immediate resolve.

2 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by IgboSomalia: 1:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Afamsi:
This tribe from the west are so so stupid. In 2015 they joined forces with the hausas to enthrone a monster that took the country 8 years backward and now in 2023 they want to enthrone another monster. Are they expecting other sensible tribes to fold their hands and look? Stupid wretched people that drink garri 3 times a day (morning, afternoon, night) yet they dont want to have sense

It seems the slap they gave your father in the polling unit affected his brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by IgboSomalia: 1:53am On Mar 19, 2023
Slynation:
Don't worry bro...Just one seaport in any South South/South East states will change the narrative...

There's a Seaport in Onne, use it.
No Seaport for the East. It is landlocked. Lacks coastal access.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rule Of Law: Nigeria Slips By Two Points, Ranks 120th In 142 Countries — WJP / Plateau Indigenes Kick Over New Igp / Buhari Says Nigeria Has 35 States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.