Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. (7743 Views)

In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi / Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry / Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Osobi32(m): 4:43am On Mar 19, 2023
PointB:

You want to ask someone to stop going to market? Or you don't see that that Lagos is just a market. And all the people you see making noise today are agberos. A man cannot leave market because touts. Touts are part of every market, no matter the size.
I will strongly advice every igbo man to pull out there businesses here in lagos and move back home, the hate and envy is too much.

3 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by zubino(m): 4:54am On Mar 19, 2023
franchasofficia:
You are a very smart person.

Igbos should please learn from this 2023 election.

Igbos are supposed to be the ones accusing and attacking Yorubas for shortchanging Igbos after Yorubas produced Obasanjo for 8 years, produced Osinbajo a VP for 8 years, have produced Chief of Airforce, CJN, etc and still
rigged out a credible Igbo man Obi that won in February yet the same Yorubas are still the ones attacking Igbos and cursing Igbos online.

The whole world is watching.

Dear Yorubas, mark today that there is a living God and there are powers that control the affairs of men on earth, you guys will reap bountiful from this cup of hatred and bloodshed you have instigated against Igbos who ought to be crying marginalization.

You may think you are politically smart and having upper hand through Buhari's government, God and nature will visit your land and all the supporters of this evil.

And to all Igbos again, learn from this, stop investing foolishly, it is time to put on our thinking caps. I have learned a good lesson from this and will be deinvesting from Lagos and Southwest.

To all the Igbo ladies planning to marry Yorubas, watch your back, you are better single than married to the hater of your family because when the chips are down, they will remind you where you came from.

All Igbos must learn from this experience and it is time to activate international political lobbying for peaceful secession from people that hate us so much cos the union will never work and can never work.

Nigeria will never remain the same again.

Thank you Buhari
Thank you Mahmoud Yakubu
Thank you INEC
Thank you all the lovers of evil
Thank you to all supporters of evil

You all have won but it is not yet over! It is time for all well meaning Igbos to go back to the drawing board. This 2023 general election ought to teach every sensible Igbo man or woman a hard lesson about Nigeria and especially the true nature of The Yorubas.

Hmmmmmmmm.....I don't know why Igbos are hated so much but I know God will visit those that have used evil in this election to produce a candidate.

There is God in Heaven watching the affairs of Nigerians, He will act very soon.

Let all my Igbo brothers return back to God, because He got the whole world in His hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:56am On Mar 19, 2023
FOR WHERE,IGBO MAN NO GO HEAR THIS ADVICE OF YEARS TER YEARS. sadstop wasting ya breathe

2 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by fr3do(m): 5:36am On Mar 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:05am On Mar 19, 2023
XY23:

You're right. How can a tribe be singled out for everything wrong with Nigeria? The hatred is too much. If Nigeria can't accommodate them, then let them go. They deserve better. They will always have allies in the SS
which south south ss? Abeg make igbos no near south south ooo...

3 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by kingthreat(m): 6:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
What about the yorubas that were attacked for "looking Igbo"?

Relocate to Onitsha grin
Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:18am On Mar 19, 2023
Fatherofjesus how can they ever invest in the east when they are supporting sit at home, wotowoto, unknown gun men, Biafra national guard, killing of politicians, chiefs, cannibalism.... It will take the east 40 years to get it right...

3 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by membranus: 6:20am On Mar 19, 2023
Peter Obi has single handedly pulled the Igbo nation decades back.

His singular irrational ambition has enthroned APC for at least the next 8 years if not 16. It has enthroned Muslim domination. Igbos have lost our at the center with no clear path of finding our way back.

Obi is the biggest loser in this election. Alex Otti in Abia state would have won even if he contested under Sowore's party. LP will only take Anambra state backwards. Soludo would be fighting more to stay then concentrate on working for the people. Obi is a dangerously ambitious he goat. There's greater polarization between Igbos and Yorubas. The worst since 1967.

It pains me because I'm igbo. No strong Igbo alliance in APC, PDP. The SS are taking our rightful position. The elections are over. We would go back to screaming marginalisation and Biafra while others reap from Nigeria.

Obi should never have happened and he should be taken down. His continued ambition is doing nothing but harm to the average igboman.

#COPIED

2 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by kingthreat(m): 6:21am On Mar 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Stop Investing massively in Lagos. You can see why from today's elections.

Take your investments home, people will always come there to patronize you.

Lagos is now hostile to you guys, the evidence is bold and glaring for everyone to see. The earlier you start thinking home, the better.

Your investment will always be save at home. Stop buying multimillion naira properties in Lagos. Make your money there, rent apartment or build something small, then move them to the east in droves. Don't be stupid, be wise.

Cheers guys

The only reason Yorubas are being hostile is because Igbos intentionally want to determine the politics of Lagos.
Do your business. Run your enterprise, live and enjoy the government benefits. Stop trying to change the politics of a region to indirectly control the state.
If it was that Igbos are split between APC and other parties, the better. But 97% of Igbos hate APC leaders and Bola Ahmed Tinubu. And believe that it is their right as Lagosians to remove his powerhold in Lagos.
If Tinubu's power in Lagos will wane, let it not be from non-Yorubas. Let it be determined by Yorubas. The Igbos overstepping the boundaries in the SW is exactly what they were doing in the North that led to the pogrom killings. How dare you kill the Sardauna of Sokoto?
They will never learn.

7 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by kingthreat(m): 6:29am On Mar 19, 2023
DMerciful:
Are you new in Nigeria? You think say Igbos dey fear? Na una go tire

You underestimate others too much. Exactly of the courage that made your fathers wanted to invade Ore during the civil war.

3 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by DMerciful(m): 6:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Nigerians first brought the war to Biafra and not the other way round
kingthreat:

You underestimate others too much. Exactly of the courage that made your fathers wanted to invade Ore during the civil war.

1 Like

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by kingthreat(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2023
DMerciful:
Nigerians first brought the war to Biafra and not the other way round

You will never accept being at fault. Na so

2 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by niggadee(m): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Dangote investment in lagos is bigger than the whole Igbo investment, there's no smoke without fire Igbo enjoyed making mockery and aggravating yoruba people eg lagos is no man and dragging ownership’s with them yoruba find it intimidating and provoking

5 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by sukar886: 6:55am On Mar 19, 2023
Igbos should go to there place n invest, and forget about Lagos State , make yourubas chop there Lagos

3 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by maasoap(m): 6:57am On Mar 19, 2023
XY23:

You're right. How can a tribe be singled out for everything wrong with Nigeria? The hatred is too much. If Nigeria can't accommodate them, then let them go. They deserve better. They will always have allies in the SS

They shouldn't have tried to uproot Yoruba governor in Yoruba land. They put target on their own back.

2 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by clearcrystal: 7:10am On Mar 19, 2023
Afamsi:
This tribe from the west are so so stupid. In 2015 they joined forces with the hausas to enthrone a monster that took the country 8 years backward and now in 2023 they want to enthrone another monster. Are they expecting other sensible tribes to fold their hands and look? Stupid wretched people that drink garri 3 times a day (morning, afternoon, night) yet they dont want to have sense

grin
Bitter soul

1 Like

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by JOemmy(m): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
doesn't seem to me like you do. I am also Igbo anyways from delta.
Stoo buying multimillion naira properties in Lagos. I am saying this because I love you. It's not safe.

Waste of time even the great ojukwu himself once came to lagos and also gave the same advised but my igbo brothers who are the most stubborn ethnic group in nigeria refused to take the advice. Go to the core north where igbos where massacred in their thausands just few years ago they are still going there in their millions for business and investing massively there.

The only solution I see is autonomy for the south east and massive infrastructural development in the region which will make the region attractive to igbo youths to live in and invest if this is not done the daring igbos I know will rather prefer to continue to die hustling and making it big in the regions of their sworn enemies than remain in igboland where there are no much opportunities to make it big in life.
Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Wonderful619: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2023
I have given up on this country. Nigeria has every feature of a banana republic.

Tinubu rigged to power and the yorubas are not seeing anything wrong with it because he's from their tribe.

This country is a ticking time bomb.
Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by blowjohn(m): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=franchasofficia post=121861111]You are a very smart person.

Igbos should please learn from this 2023 election.

But we're ibos united in bringing out a candidate?
Why didn't some south east governors support obi?
Power was supposed to leave north but okowa ran to collect VP to atiku.
How many south east governors condemned okowa?

2 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Afamsi: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2023
IgboSomalia:

It seems the slap they gave your father in the polling unit affected his brain.
pig go away

1 Like

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Obaaderemi2: 7:33am On Mar 19, 2023
Philgafauto:

Obi won that election but we are not ready for this conversation.
Obi himself knows he lost that election but clearly many of his supporters are not ready to face reality.

3 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by SenatePresdo(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Lagos is now hostile to you guys, the evidence is bold and glaring for everyone to see. The earlier you start thinking home, the better.

Your investment will always be save at home. Stop buying multimillion naira properties in Lagos. Make your money there, rent apartment or build something small, then move them to the east in droves. Don't be stupid, be wise.

Cheers guys

Don't mind my brothers, they always buy properties everywhere, even in Borno state.

They are ignorantly believing in one Nigeria, which is a sham.

2 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Jeferious: 7:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Slynation:
Don't worry bro...Just one seaport in any South South/South East states will change the narrative...
And there isn't? Dey there dey deceive yourself
Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Obaaderemi2: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

How do you know what you're doing by investing in Lagos, a hostile environment
It's foolishness to invest where you're deeply hated.
Someone like me rarely visit lagos, let alone investing there. i dey mad
All you should start mastering how to live in a country where you're not wanted.
For me, whenever i'm in Nigeria, Enugu and Imo state are usually enough.
You are the son of your father.

1 Like

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Lush100(m): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2023
That the yoruba hated igbos is a misinformation.

There are cultural values that speak to the Yoruba man.

This are what the igbos can learn.

If you do survey properly....not this political euphoria....u will find out that yoruba don't pick tribe....just character.... unfortunately there's a lot of misinformation picked by the op.
You can start by asking to learn cultural values

1 Like

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Lionstep: 7:54am On Mar 19, 2023
ykalhaji:

Don't just di-invest, vex, then pack all your belongings and move back home... The true nature of Yorubas, like you guys ever wished Yorubas well or as if you staying in Lagos wasn't just about your financial benefit.

Order governors from south west are already actually calling them to come and invest in their state and if they eventually leave Lagos today it's won't be long before you start calling them back, this is how Ghana must go started Ghanian today which of Nigeria cites can compare to Ghana in Time of development, sorry to say your so called country is a failed state, I really wish the igbo's can move back to their regions so to see what becomes of the so called Lagos but while leaving they should make sure they demolish every structure they put up

2 Likes

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Taba21: 7:57am On Mar 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
doesn't seem to me like you do. I am also Igbo anyways from delta.
Stoo buying multimillion naira properties in Lagos. I am saying this because I love you. It's not safe.

You're Igbo stop adding Delta with it as if you're different from Igbo
Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by DenreleDave(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Well, if you ask me. I think Yorubas want igbos to be subservient.

Anyways, they can still invest in southeast. The security situation is not as bad as you are making it seem.

We have told igbos several times, they are welcome to do business...

But one thing we don't want is; insulting us, our Kings and wanting to possess us.. We will never allow that..

We want them to go and repair their damaged South east

1 Like

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by skj1377(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2023
I can see you don't have sense. Anyways ,one Ibo American doctor thinking just like you built an 18story glass skyscraper with generator and modern amenities in a village in Anambra only for no one to rent it, the building is gradually deteriorating as we speak. No vacume in lagos Dangote just built $18billion dollar investment in lagos please point at one Ibo investment that expensive?. If you don't know other tribes do the exact same businesses Ibo do in Lagos so they cant be missed.
FatherOfJesus:

Cheers guys

1 Like

Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Gerrard59(m): 8:06am On Mar 19, 2023
Perfectbeing:
No other tribe is more vocal about Lagos being a no man's land than one particular tribe.

I keep reading/hearing this, but I am yet to see an Igbo person say or write it. It is always you modafvckers that scream it every four years. Low budget Dipo Awojide!
Re: From A Delta Man: My Advice To People From Southeast. by Gerrard59(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2023
BentizilL:

No you're not getting the point, maybe because you're Igbo...
Warn your people not to pokenose in our matter and respect their host... No man's land is my only problem with Igbo, I've Igbo as friends...

So voting for GRV is disrespecting the hosts? Is GRV not a Yoruba man? Was any contestant Igbo in the election?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rule Of Law: Nigeria Slips By Two Points, Ranks 120th In 142 Countries — WJP / Reuters Mocks INEC's Incompetence Over Postponed National Assembly Elections / Compare What Was Found In Tinubu’s Chopper With The Real Stuff (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.