Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square (54067 Views)

We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him / MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Cheeryfeet: 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
youngsahito:
This guy is taking too much and he needs his mouth to be shut for him. Let him not forget that his father thugs are not in USA to protect him. He go soon collect wotowoto; Aje!!!
e be like say na to make call for that area first make guys ask am what's up. Make en no as e dey be
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by SugarGirl44(f): 12:50am On Mar 20, 2023
tonididdy:
Yoruba people have always being known as tribalists but they have being scared to showcase it but they finally found a ground to do so.

The next 4 years in Lagos will be something else.
I really pity for the Igbos in Lagos. They have stupidly drawn a battle line.

In 2023 Nigeria is being caught up in a tribal mess that may graduate into SomeSort of War!

Thank God you know the next 4 years won’t be easy for you mofos.
Mind you it’s not just 4 years, it’s forever, once beaten twice shy.
We won’t allow you miscreants from a cursed region to try rubbish with us again.
So this is the best time for you and yours to carry your dusty bagco bag and move back to your rotten region.
If not, anything you see, take am and don’t wail.

1 Like

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by SporaD8: 3:44am On Mar 20, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Son of a tout is also a tout

Apple doesn't fall far off from it's tree
You dash your champion to others, but allow misfit to lead you!
Monkey fine; he no fine, him mama like am.
Tout or no tout, na him papa born am(he's no bastard).
Only slowpoke leave there father's house on fire, only to pour water on other people's farm!
May we not Labour in vain.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by mywells: 4:02am On Mar 20, 2023
Son of slowpoke self dey talk,money miss road,number 11.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by mywells: 4:09am On Mar 20, 2023
Very soon he would start selling his father's house after using his left hand to describe his father's house,Omo eran ,Omo aro oshi,elete jabati fed with crumbs looks like a dump piggy.very disgusting.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by plaindealer: 4:12am On Mar 20, 2023
haybhi1:
No entertainers are more tribalistic and bigoted than the P Square brothers.

True talk.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by KanwuliaExtra: 7:09am On Mar 20, 2023
frankson1:

Is it close to the insults PMB and BAT have received.

The boy is defending his father which is the normal thing to do.

Agbero father and son PLC! cheesy
Hope he can leave America and come and inherit his father’s kingdom like Seyi Tinubu and his father’s cocaine industry?😁
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Interoma(m): 7:23am On Mar 20, 2023
youngsahito:
This guy is taking too much and he needs his mouth to be shut for him. Let him not forget that his father thugs are not in USA to protect him. He go soon collect wotowoto; Aje!!!
As it they pain them, it they sweet us.
Mr man you fit go USA go give am wotowoto.
Obidence & Obidient. Supporters.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by MrUchenna1(m): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2023
your Dad no value life........more of an animal
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by tunjilana: 8:16am On Mar 20, 2023
tonididdy:
Yoruba people have always being known as tribalists but they have being scared to showcase it but they finally found a ground to do so.

The next 4 years in Lagos will be something else.
I really pity for the Igbos in Lagos. They have stupidly drawn a battle line.

In 2023 Nigeria is being caught up in a tribal mess that may graduate into SomeSort of War!

The first lady of Osun, Ondo and Oyo are currently non-yorubas. Infact the strongest political dynasty in Osun, the Adelekes have an Igbo matriarch.

But people who wont even allow the wife of a prominent man like Ojukwu to contest in her husband's state nor allow an Ezza man to contest in a neighbouring state are here calling yorubas tribalist.

When it comes to our politics of identity, it is more about who you identify with than where u come from.

Desmond Elliot also has an Igbo mum, Remi Tinubu is half itshekiri....yet noone questions them. Their loyalty to Lagos and the yoruba ethnic group isnt shaking.

Infact Jude Chukwuka who seem to live and breathe yoruba has more prospect governing a yoruba state than GRV who doesn't waste time bullshitting his father's lineage and strongly aligning with his mother's people....we know what we look out for when it comes to identity and it isn't totally where u come from, but alignment to the culture and where tour heart lies
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Blackdisciple(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2023
Lolzz small boy wey papa still dey feed because he can't feed em sef follow dey yarn kaii Naija is gone oo
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by bizhop01: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2023
Mumu boy with zero sense which career did he want Psquare to fixed
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by chimeremodlyn: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Son of a tout is also a tout

Apple doesn't fall far off from it's tree
You get sense. You can imagine the scallywag. Looks like someone from the ages
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by maasoap(m): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:

If you pretend not to know what we passed through in the hands of Buhari with his incessant travel for medical check up to the extent that the whole country was complaining and even the yorubas were saying he should hand over to a young vibrant Osinbajo then may you and children know no peace

Can you please do us and your parents a favour? Just go into the bush and hang yourself. Or better still, take sniper

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.