Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square (54065 Views)

We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him / MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by OneTwoOne(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Son of a tout that's known and regards ch than your Dad
NaijaRoyalty:
Son of a tout is also a tout

Apple doesn't fall far off from it's tree
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
coolplanet:

Na history talk am

so the gaylord fat bini village headmaster tell you say bini people are indigenous to Lagos?

Tell that fat gay boy to come and collect.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
OhBritannia:
Well well i am deltan and in my honest opinion even though it seems that he is been disrespectful to Mr p ( p square)
He has a right to defend his dad and he has a right to defend Lagos as being a Yoruba land.

He is no different that others on social media, even on nairaland, Trying to defend what they believe In. Whether he is wrong or not, it doesn't matter, what matters is that he has freedom of speech and we will respect it.

Before you insult him, some of you lots that will insult this young man have once in a while insulted this my p ( p square) when he had issues with his brother so don't come here and be forming angel Gabriel.
My whole point is that allow people to air their political believes without trying to attack them. That's the beauty of democracy.

Note!!!! I am just addressing this particular post of his.

This my address is by no means political.

Who even ask you where you from?
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Buikechukwu35(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
NgwalandAbia:

Fear God,after taking Lagos too.
Lagos has been taken proxy long ago

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Buikechukwu35:
Lagos has been taken proxy long ago

Noo, na we get there don't do this.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Buikechukwu35(m): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
NgwalandAbia:

Noo, na we get there don't do this.
oga dey play Fulani conquest is almost done, may history be kind to us ise!
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by WhisperedNoise: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
samfrancis1:
you can’t interrogate him? Oh you don’t have such office to do so.. and you feel those helding the office are not doing their job?? Why you no apply for those job so you’ll the the dos they’re not doing?

What exactly is your point?
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Namigotalktru: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
So all of you talking in this thread have not seen the deaths in the south east? You really thought you can take Lagos from the owners?

I sorry for you. Go and build your states so we can come and visit. At least you can see what Lagos and Abuja look like so you have template to copy.

Then call all of us we will come and teach you respect and compassion so your state will feel like Lagos and Abuja so at least you can be tending your grandfather’s grave.

1 Like

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Buikechukwu35:

Oga na igbos will collect Lagos mark it.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Buikechukwu35(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
NgwalandAbia:

before 2054 all the yorubas will use run enter ogun state grin make Yoruba man go build house of bananas island Shebi na una get am cheesy
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by tucky200(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Every idioot now has an opinion in Nigeria. The iddiot wan become celebrity too. Sweerve joor.

Who be this animal kwanu? Son of a street tout now calling out Psquare? Ndigbo, una see wetin una do unaselves?

By interfering and investing where you shouldn't be investing, this is the result. Every iddiot will have opinion in your life. Who be Toyin Abrams? Who be this son of a tout?

See the imbe cruising in a car but most APC urchins here on Nairaland don't even have a bicycle.

If not for general stupidity of my brothers, when Yoruba or Hausa begin get levels where Igbo people dey? Na una dey allow them marry your daughters. Same iddiots will turn around tomorrow and call them BASTARDDS.

You make beautiful daughters with your Top Igbo genes, then allow these people to come and marry them. Tueh undecided undecided

Ndigbo, Time To Face Homeland. Yes .. It doesn't matter. I really love what happened in this election. This is a clear reminder that we don't have friends or brothers in Nigeria. This is not a victim mentality thing. I really loved what happened in this election.

STOP CALLING ANOTHER PERSON'S LAND A NO MANS LAND AND STOP INTERFERING IN THEIR POLITICS.

YORUBA IS YORUBA. IGBO IS IGBO. WE ARE NOT SAME AND CAN NEVER BE THE SAME.

Maybe this will trigger the Igbos to use THEIR FULL POTENTIALS AND MIGHT TO DEVELOP OUR HOMELAND.

Am not here to insult any tribe or people. But Ndigbo, this is an opportunity to unite and build our Homeland.

Ndigbo we can do this.

If you use this opportunity to unite and form a formidable front... You will see where you will be in the next 10 years.
you are not bigger than a Somalian 2 year old kid. Rest one side. Na your ppl wey lack exposure you fit deceive. The wise ones don’t relate with people like you. In fact only 0.5% is on this shameless forum
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Buikechukwu35:
before 2054 all the yorubas will use run enter ogun state grin make Yoruba man go build house of bananas island Shebi na una get am cheesy

Very soon
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by JujuYouth: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
OhBritannia:
Well well i am deltan and in my honest opinion even though it seems that he is been disrespectful to Mr p ( p square)
He has a right to defend his dad and he has a right to defend Lagos as being a Yoruba land.

He is no different that others on social media, even on nairaland, Trying to defend what they believe In. Whether he is wrong or not, it doesn't matter, what matters is that he has freedom of speech and we will respect it.

Before you insult him, some of you lots that will insult this young man have once in a while insulted this my p ( p square) when he had issues with his brother so don't come here and be forming angel Gabriel.
My whole point is that allow people to air their political believes without trying to attack them. That's the beauty of democracy.

Which kind yeye Delta you be?
All the rubbish his father is spewing you no dey the country?
All the bigotry,all the anti democratic antics,all the hate speech,all the threat to the ibos if they vote for a rival party,all the burning of electoral materials,all the thuggery,all the pains,all the injuries inflicted on innocent voters,all the deaths..
Oga wetin you dey yarn?
The pikin and him papa dey maad!
I don't know if you plan to join them but real Deltan no dey support rubbish..
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Buikechukwu35:

That's your problem with ipob
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by 7arrows: 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

He's probably preparing to come over as Tinubus son did. All useless people.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by samfrancis1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
youngsahito:
you are a bloody Basta*d for saying that. You can use your father scrotum to play tennis.
. The eldest person in your entire Generation is a bastard.. so…..
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Midex88(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
youngsahito:
This guy is taking too much and he needs his mouth to shut for him. Let him not forget that his father thugs are not in USA to protect him. He go soon collect wotowoto; Aje!!!

You wan go beat for US. Deportation and Problems will be your lot.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by webizone(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

The fact that MC Oluomo hasn't been taken for interrogations is still baffling. This guy threatened igbos before the election day, and he made good progress his threats. Yet, he hasn't been called for questioning.

But a young guy will post against a governor or wife on Twitter and DSS will storm his room and "abduct" him in the twinkling of an eye.

Nigeria is becoming one big comedic show.

You still think it's comedic when na tragedy dey happen so?
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by 7arrows: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
OhBritannia:

Just like many came out openly in various locations in lagos shouting IF YOU ARE NOT VOTING APC STAY BACK HOME, LEAVE THIS QUE AND SO ON. EVEN STANDING BGHIND TO SEE WHO U VOTED FOR.

I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR SANWO OLU AND HIS BOSS TINUBU, DO U GUYS THINK YOUR WINNING WAS HONORABLE AND OUT OF LOVE BY THE PEOPLE? U CANT FORCE PEOPLE TO LIKE YOU OR VOTE FOR YOU. NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY A FRIEND SAID MILITARY REGIME IS BEST FOR NIGERIA.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by chaloskyx: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lol my own is how can i join the political ruling class so i can also be an oppressor I'm am tired of being oppressed by the ruling class politicians and their kids would oppress you, Men of God would Oppress you, Military and service men would oppress you I'm tired
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Banter1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
No wonder you are still suffering this Banter1, Papa was a rolling stone, nemesis done finally drop everything on that your flat skull 💀 like Marcus Rashford own?
I wonder why all this afonjas here thinks everyone on this forum is an Igbo man. Smh.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Never4getU: 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Wey get life pass u, school pass u, have a better life pass u abeg u better join toutship cos if u no get money....if u know u know
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by shegra58: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
youngsahito:
This guy is taking too much and he needs his mouth to shut for him. Let him not forget that his father thugs are not in USA to protect him. He go soon collect wotowoto; Aje!!!
who won give am wotowoto? Una just full of mouth you wey never reach MMIA before dey threatening person wey dey America say him go take wotowoto
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by shegra58: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
tonididdy:
Yoruba people have always being known as tribalists but they have being scared to showcase it but they finally found a ground to do so.

The next 4 years in Lagos will be something else.
I really pity for the Igbos in Lagos. They have stupidly drawn a battle line.

In 2023 Nigeria is being caught up in a tribal mess that may graduate into SomeSort of War!
You're pain because una don fail again
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by etcme(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
seguno2:

How will your giving up and not discussing politics stop useless politicians deciding every single aspect of your life, and the lives of everyone you care about

I don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by almarthins(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
The son of Musiliu akinsanya Mc oluomo, has advised the Mr P of Duos of PSquare to abstain away on his dad's [Mc Olouomo] mention and fix their careers, which has since suffered set back.

Idowu akinsanya with his IG page name King_westt had posted his opinion on the Social media and also an early congratulatory message to The Governor of the Lagos state.

https://instagram.com/stories/king_westt/3061540665518385528?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

A time will come when no political power will protect oluomo
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Teeroyzimma: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
NgwalandAbia:

grin
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Buksaylor: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
The son of Musiliu akinsanya Mc oluomo, has advised the Mr P of Duos of PSquare to abstain away on his dad's [Mc Olouomo] mention and fix their careers, which has since suffered set back.

Idowu akinsanya with his IG page name King_westt had posted his opinion on the Social media and also an early congratulatory message to The Governor of the Lagos state.

https://instagram.com/stories/king_westt/3061540665518385528?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

People are so shameless...calling this one dad,when you're supposed to denounce him.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by youngsahito(m): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
samfrancis1:
. The eldest person in your entire Generation is a bastard.. so…..
he pain am oooo!!! Omo ale jati jati
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Teeroyzimma: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
bankulizer:
Why is Nairaland front page so quiet? Babajide Sanwo Olu won 18 out of 19 local governments declared so far. Now, who owns Lagos ?
Lol rest, alot of people voted sanwo olu to prevent a civil war happening in Lagos, know this and know peace.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

The fact that MC Oluomo hasn't been taken for interrogations is still baffling. This guy threatened igbos before the election day, and he made good progress his threats. Yet, he hasn't been called for questioning.

But a young guy will post against a governor or wife on Twitter and DSS will storm his room and "abduct" him in the twinkling of an eye.

Nigeria is becoming one big comedic show.

He is on his father land.
Nothing immigrants can do unless they want to collect.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by coolplanet: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

so the gaylord fat bini village headmaster tell you say bini people are indigenous to Lagos?

Tell that fat gay boy to come and collect.

You could have a personal beef with him,am less concern. I base my judgement on history which is a great teacher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.