Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square (54037 Views)

We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him / MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Fujiyama: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:
Donald Trump was famous in America after Barrack Obama as the Black folks were boasting they will paint the White House Black.
This infuriated the Native American and they find solace in DT to take back control and NEVER will a BLACK man come nearer the WH again.

^^^
grin

The madness above is what happens when you get into matters you know nothing about.

Native American?!! finding solace in Donald Trump? cheesy

You can do your nairaland ethnic wars and get away with whatever misinformation you put out. Nobody cares. Ethnocentricity does not have to be truthful or factual, but history does. You simply won't be allowed to get away with the rubbish you have vomited up here.

If you are going to talk about a foreign country - then at least educate yourself about the history of that country.

If you knew even a sliver of US history and the African American story, you wouldn't have written the garbage you wrote up here.

You are living proof that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by coolplanet: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
OceanRed:

and what language did awori speak: YORUBA
Where did awori migrate from before finally settled in current location known as eko: ILE IFE, THE ORIGIN OF ALL YORUBA
awori ( awo ri meaning; the plate have sunk) its a yoruba language.

boy, read your history book well.

Someone like you will believe that Fulani owns Kwara state. Go and read history to understand. Baby pet
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Backpedal: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

He is on his father land.
Nothing immigrants can do unless they want to collect.
Somebody that is from Kwara is claiming Lagos ?

How does that even make sense
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
coolplanet:

You could have a personal beef with him,am less concern. I base my judgement on history which is a great teacher

So, according to your history taught you by the fat gay village headmaster oba of bini, when the binis went to Lagos to trade, they did not find any Yorubas there?

Sounds like Mungo park discovered river niger all over again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by OceanRed(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
coolplanet:

Someone like you will believe that Fulani owns Kwara state. Go and read history to understand. Baby pet
You are a complete slowpoke, how in the world would i believe fulani own kwara state, when it was Afonja that invited the fulani in the first place?
google and wikipedia is ther efor you to learn more, ode
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by davillian(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Son of a tout is also a tout

Apple doesn't fall far off from it's tree
Lmao and that boy has never worked in his life o.
See life and he is insulting some one that started from nothing to something
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by ZiktotheWorld: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
cheesy Small nyash dey shake ooo
See this Agbero Junior grin
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by GoodbutBadguy: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
coolplanet:

So oduduwa is a Yoruba man
This one no go school, FYI Oduduwa is the father of all the Yorubagrin cheesy
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by samfrancis1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
youngsahito:
he pain am oooo!!! Omo ale jati jati
. Lol 😆.. I don’t know but whoever is pained between i and you is actually feeling the heat.. no be me send una to fail o.. no be me deh labour in vain
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by OmarBashir: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
When did Edo and Delta now turned Political decider in Nigeria. Una too like to dey praise unaselves sha. Empty drum

Fut9ure:
Have you asked yourself who was the right person for the presidential job among the four major contestants
Tinubu,kwankwaso, obi and atiku

Guess what people! This four contestants were from the three major tribe

And so the South South were in a better position to decide without tribal sentiments and they did. They chose obi...
When igbos saw the support South South gave obi that was when the igbos supported obi
Obi was never an igbo project

Na we South south put obi matter for head especially Edo and delta
If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is not aware of his environment with parkinson disease but you want this same man to head over 220 million Nigerians then may you and your family know no peace

If you pretend not to know what we passed through in the hands of Buhari with his incessant travel for medical check up to the extent that the whole country was complaining and even the yorubas were saying he should hand over to a young vibrant Osinbajo then may you and children know no peace
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by bankulizer: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Lol rest, alot of people voted sanwo olu to prevent a civil war happening in Lagos, know this and know peace.

Mo tun gbo tutun o. Civil War ke
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Backpedal:

Somebody that is from Kwara is claiming Lagos ?

How does that even make sense

Any Yoruba can do whatever he/she likes anywhere in Yorubaland.
We are one and indivisible.
We don't descriminate amongst ourselves.
That is one of the beauties of being a Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by profmallor: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Thats the bitter truth right there!

WesternPanzer:
Every idioot now has an opinion in Nigeria. The iddiot wan become celebrity too. Sweerve joor.

Who be this animal kwanu? Son of a street tout now calling out Psquare? Ndigbo, una see wetin una do unaselves?

By interfering and investing where you shouldn't be investing, this is the result. Every iddiot will have opinion in your life. Who be Toyin Abrams? Who be this son of a tout?

See the imbe cruising in a car but most APC urchins here on Nairaland don't even have a bicycle.

If not for general stupidity of my brothers, when Yoruba or Hausa begin get levels where Igbo people dey? Na una dey allow them marry your daughters. Same iddiots will turn around tomorrow and call them BASTARDDS.

You make beautiful daughters with your Top Igbo genes, then allow these people to come and marry them. Tueh undecided undecided

Ndigbo, Time To Face Homeland. Yes .. It doesn't matter. I really love what happened in this election. This is a clear reminder that we don't have friends or brothers in Nigeria. This is not a victim mentality thing. I really loved what happened in this election.

STOP CALLING ANOTHER PERSON'S LAND A NO MANS LAND AND STOP INTERFERING IN THEIR POLITICS.

YORUBA IS YORUBA. IGBO IS IGBO. WE ARE NOT SAME AND CAN NEVER BE THE SAME.

Maybe this will trigger the Igbos to use THEIR FULL POTENTIALS AND MIGHT TO DEVELOP OUR HOMELAND.

Am not here to insult any tribe or people. But Ndigbo, this is an opportunity to unite and build our Homeland.

Ndigbo we can do this.

If you use this opportunity to unite and form a formidable front... You will see where you will be in the next 10 years.

1 Like

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Okoroawusa: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Investorozay:
someone that just sold out a show in germany is the one looking for career?

or you just want to be stupid like the urchins that worship your father every morning
What year was the show?
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Fujiyama: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Alliswell248:
FYI...the young lad is a US trained medical doctor.

Okealaaye:
A foreign trained medical doctor is a tout? Are you reasonable?

^^^
grin

'They' said that BAT had a first class honours degree in business administration from the University of Chicago. This is a lie.

'They' said BAT worked as an auditor at Deloitte & Touche. The man himself confirmed it in a press interview, claiming he made the beginnings of his fortune on this assignment. This is also a lie.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/201165-i-made-first-millions-tinubu.html?tztc=1

Now, from nowhere, "they" have started flying the kite that this Oluomo young man is a physician (and his 'foreign training' is emphasized for full effect cheesy). This is another lie.

From information available in the public domain, this young man's only degree is in international relations - from ESGT University, Republique du Benin.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/mc-oluomo-hails-son-who-graduated-from-benin-republic-varsity/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkoWspBr6rl/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=cc7f21bd-9702-4aa1-b210-d53ffb64c71d

What is it with these people and undeserved laurels? undecided Liars and propagandists are going straight to hell!

P. S. Donald Duke is still very salty about the unauthorized use of his photographs. An apology is in order - identity theft (a form of lying) is a major violation of sorts. angry

"And ye shall know the truth and it shall make you free"...
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

'They' said that BAT had a first class honours degree in business administration from the University of Chicago. This is a lie.

'They' said BAT worked as an auditor at Deloitte & Touche. The man himself confirmed it in a press interview, claiming he made the beginnings of his fortune on this assignment. This is also a lie.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/201165-i-made-first-millions-tinubu.html?tztc=1

Now, from nowhere, "they" have started flying the kite that this Oluomo young man is a physician (and his 'foreign training' is emphasized for full effect cheesy). This is another lie.

From information available in the public domain, this young man's only degree is in international relations - from ESGT University, Republique du Benin.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/mc-oluomo-hails-son-who-graduated-from-benin-republic-varsity/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkoWspBr6rl/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=cc7f21bd-9702-4aa1-b210-d53ffb64c71d

What is it with these people and undeserved laurels? undecided Liars and propagandists are going straight to hell!

P. S. Donald Duke is still very salty about the unauthorized use of his photographs. An apology is in order - identity theft (a form of lying) is a major violation of sorts. angry

"And ye shall know the truth and it shall make you free"...

You better start looking after your progress before hatred kills you.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Backpedal: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Any Yoruba can do whatever he/she likes anywhere in Yorubaland.
We are one and indivisible.
We don't descriminate amongst ourselves.
That is one of the beauties of being a Yoruba.

See your life outside
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by frankson1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
What an insult!
Omo Agbero is talking too? undecided
I hope me comes down to Nigeria to inherit his father’s kingdom?

Is it close to the insults PMB and BAT have received.

The boy is defending his father which is the normal thing to do.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by JeffSA: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
jyz200:
We’ve already prove to them who owns Lagos
The noise will reduce henceforth
God bless yoruba land
God bless Lagos state
God bless the incoming president
God bless the people of Nigeria

Eko oni baje
Ile yoruba oni daru
how can you own Lagos when he is living more comfortably than you or any of your entire generation will ever did in the so call Lagos, Abeg poor thing shift. Hungry animals. Most igbo live better than the yoruba are doing in your Lagos.

Dont worry I am sacking all my yoruba staff and nothing will happen. Dirty idiots.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by dotedote: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
It's sheer waste of time cursing everyone online when results dont go your way.
It must really make you feel better after everything. Listen and listen good, your curses will never remove a strand of hair from anyone'sbody.
Even if you want to invoke the amadiohas, the oguns of this world, it's not done online. So wake up and save yourself the stress.

Fut9ure:
Have you asked yourself who was the right person for the presidential job among the four major contestants
Tinubu,kwankwaso, obi and atiku

Guess what people! This four contestants were from the three major tribe

And so the South South were in a better position to decide without tribal sentiments and they did. They chose obi...
When igbos saw the support South South gave obi that was when the igbos supported obi
Obi was never an igbo project

Na we South south put obi matter for head especially Edo and delta
If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is not aware of his environment with parkinson disease but you want this same man to head over 220 million Nigerians then may you and your family know no peace

If you pretend not to know what we passed through in the hands of Buhari with his incessant travel for medical check up to the extent that the whole country was complaining and even the yorubas were saying he should hand over to a young vibrant Osinbajo then may you and children know no peace
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by coolplanet: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:

This one no go school, FYI Oduduwa is the father of all the Yorubagrin cheesy

Although the Yorubas have reached a settlement on Oduduwa as their ancestor, they disagree on the origin of Oduduwa. Whilst some associated his origin with Mecca or Arabia, others say Egypt or Israel.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by coolplanet: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
OceanRed:
You are a complete slowpoke, how in the world would i believe fulani own kwara state, when it was Afonja that invited the fulani in the first place?
google and wikipedia is ther efor you to learn more, ode

I will never insult or call u name cos I see you are a kid
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Sophy22(f): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
May your life be useless just the way your so called dad useless the life of many people.
IDIOT kiss cry cry
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
youngsahito:
This guy is taking too much and he needs his mouth to be shut for him. Let him not forget that his father thugs are not in USA to protect him. He go soon collect wotowoto; Aje!!!
werey na to make empty threat online una sabi.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Backpedal:

See your life outside

E pain you ? Ndo.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Drsmartphilips: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
who be p square root
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
OhBritannia:
Well well i am deltan and in my honest opinion even though it seems that he is been disrespectful to Mr p ( p square)
He has a right to defend his dad and he has a right to defend Lagos as being a Yoruba land.

He is no different that others on social media, even on nairaland, Trying to defend what they believe In. Whether he is wrong or not, it doesn't matter, what matters is that he has freedom of speech and we will respect it.

Before you insult him, some of you lots that will insult this young man have once in a while insulted this my p ( p square) when he had issues with his brother so don't come here and be forming angel Gabriel.
My whole point is that allow people to air their political believes without trying to attack them. That's the beauty of democracy.

Note!!!! I am just addressing this particular post of his.

This my address is by no means political.

You are quick to comment whereas d so called Delta state you come from is under developed with Keke n okada been d major employer of labour, first go develop Ur state because las Las u fall into d category of those that will be thrown out of Lagos.

Tomorrow when u go to USA or UK n dey tag u black man or nigga no need to shout rascism because it is their country n they have every right to defend their territory.

Lagos was a former capital which is y lots of people came here and by virtue of the seaport here which is d only functional one lotaof industries will b sited here also, if the ports were all working, other state will also have influx of people. Try read economics or Ur commerce text n u will know y places like pH, calaber are kind of populated than other states. Ozur

So when u want to talk first ask Ur brain questions if d gibberish u want to post is worth it.

I am from Delta, like full born warri pikin, no better road, no industry because our leaders have eaten all d seeds dat is supposed to be planted n bring forth great harvest.

D cane when dem take flog first wife dey corner dey wait for d second wife, today if dm pursue all non yoruba u too go follow.

Go develop Ur state

1 Like

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by 9jaRealist: 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
OhBritannia:
Well well i am deltan and in my honest opinion even though it seems that he is been disrespectful to Mr p ( p square)
He has a right to defend his dad and he has a right to defend Lagos as being a Yoruba land.

He is no different that others on social media, even on nairaland, Trying to defend what they believe In. Whether he is wrong or not, it doesn't matter, what matters is that he has freedom of speech and we will respect it.

Before you insult him, some of you lots that will insult this young man have once in a while insulted this my p ( p square) when he had issues with his brother so don't come here and be forming angel Gabriel.

My whole point is that allow people to air their political believes without trying to attack them. That's the beauty of democracy.

The IRONY in the highlighted statement is simply jaw-dropping!

The fact is that the principal reason folks are against his dad is precisely because his dad (and his touts or thugs influenced by him and/or his rhetorics) REFUSES “to allow people to air their political believes (sic) without trying to attack them” - by attacking opposition party members for holding meetings or rallies and even for just carrying flags, threatening non-indigenes and/or warning people to vote for only a particular political party or face consequences, as well as actually attacking on Election Day (some reportedly merely for looking like non-indigenes or non-Yoruba) and snatching ballot boxes! Democracy is NOT for some people, but not for others.

Frankly, the capacity of some Nigerians to spray potpourri over stench epitomizes the lack of a moral compass among so many Nigerians, and why the saying that people DESERVE their leaders has been sufficiently and repeatedly validated in Nigeria over time. SMH
>
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by 9jaRealist: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
OhBritannia:

Btw, what does the highlighted have to do with anything?! shocked

When primarily crude oil revenues from what has effectively been the environmental and economic genocide of the Niger Delta (and its people) was being used to build Third Mainland Bridge, Eko Bridge, Tin Can Island Port, Apapa Port Expansion, Festac Town, National Theatre, National Stadium, Badagry Expressway, Apapa-Oworonsoki Expressway, MMA International Airport, etc., how come MC Oluomo and his touts (and Apologists, if I might add) did not come out to protest and “defend” Lagos against these projects?! When the Lagos State government are collecting taxes (and raising that “IGR” that Tinubu and his acolytes are always bragging about) from non-indigenes, why doesn’t MC Oluomo and you lot “defend” Lagos and insist that only the Yoruba should be allowed to pay taxes in Yoruba land?!
>
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Backpedal: 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

E pain you ? Ndo.

Pain who ?
Do I expect any less from people like una?
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Victoriano(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
The fact that your parents bore you should not mean wrong doings of our parents should be encouraged.

We speak weakly on several matters because two reasons..

1, wrong or biased narratives shoved down our throats by those we hold in high esteem. Unknown to us that they also have their flaws and errors and imperfections You see it in a movie : "Rya and the last dragon" in the fang tribe.

Secondly, the huge vacuum created in the history records sitting in the corridors of our minds , animates us into saying or doing things that are off track sometimes. Yoruba nation is broader and more diverse than it is being portrayed. Housing various distant lands like Benins, Aworis, Idejos, Egbas, Urhobos, Ilajes, etc. Lagos a yoruba land is however mixed with mixed tribe returnees from Brazil (you see the names of some streets in Lagos Island)

The adage : "he who wears the shoes, know how it hurts " is another vital aspect worthy of consideration. If people can feel the pains and hopelessness that have enveloped many of the Youths today in this country and how they feel they can't breathe any more, then you will understand their anger. BUT STAYING ABROAD TO JUDGE PEOPLE HERE IN NIGERIA IS THE HEIGHT OF EMPATHY.

If you look deep into the core of my message the major problem we have is LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OR PROPERLY PUT, ADEQUATE, CORRECT AND GODLY KNOWLEDGE.

Many are ill informed and lost in the maze of what's going on in the corridors of power and tribal wars. Who do we blame: the elders , our parents, our leaders our monarchs, our lying religions fathers and lastly our PERSONAL GREED AND PROBABLY BUSTED GENES..

SOLUTION:::: GET INFORMED, DONT FALL INTO THE ART OF WAR TRICKS, BE YOUR OWN PERSON, BE FAIR, BE CHALLENGING YET BE HUMBLE AND FINALLY BE SPIRITUALLY MINDED.
STOP SEEING LP, APC, PDP, MY FATHER OR MOTHER, MY FRIEND .....RATHER SET YOUR EYES ON VALUES AND MORALITY.

GOD IS GOING TO JUDGE US ALL WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT...IT OS COMING. EVEN ME THE WRITER.

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by darediamond(m): 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Every idioot now has an opinion in Nigeria. The iddiot wan become celebrity too. Sweerve joor.

Who be this animal kwanu? Son of a street tout now calling out Psquare? Ndigbo, una see wetin una do unaselves?

By interfering and investing where you shouldn't be investing, this is the result. Every iddiot will have opinion in your life. Who be Toyin Abrams? Who be this son of a tout?

See the imbe cruising in a car but most APC urchins here on Nairaland don't even have a bicycle.

If not for general stupidity of my brothers, when Yoruba or Hausa begin get levels where Igbo people dey? Na una dey allow them marry your daughters. Same iddiots will turn around tomorrow and call them BASTARDDS.

You make beautiful daughters with your Top Igbo genes, then allow these people to come and marry them. Tueh undecided undecided

Ndigbo, Time To Face Homeland. Yes .. It doesn't matter. I really love what happened in this election. This is a clear reminder that we don't have friends or brothers in Nigeria. This is not a victim mentality thing. I really loved what happened in this election.

STOP CALLING ANOTHER PERSON'S LAND A NO MANS LAND AND STOP INTERFERING IN THEIR POLITICS.

YORUBA IS YORUBA. IGBO IS IGBO. WE ARE NOT SAME AND CAN NEVER BE THE SAME.

Maybe this will trigger the Igbos to use THEIR FULL POTENTIALS AND MIGHT TO DEVELOP OUR HOMELAND.

Am not here to insult any tribe or people. But Ndigbo, this is an opportunity to unite and build our Homeland.

Ndigbo we can do this.

If you use this opportunity to unite and form a formidable front... You will see where you will be in the next 10 years.
Thia is not about APC. This ia about having sense. aa it suppose to be.

You talk sense truly now to your fellow Arrogant Igbosļ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture / Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.