Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square (54024 Views)

We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him / MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
You dey mind that oblivious Ipobian NgwalandAbia?

Ngwa kill you there,yeye outsider from across river Niger. Your meat is tasteless.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by blowjohn(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
I think people Shud henceforth vote in their respective states so as to chose good leaders there.

Cos that's why virtually all the state in Nigeria are the way they are.

That brings back the Lagos issue which has been the most talked about.

U will vote bad leaders in ur state finish and then want to go and vote a good leader in Lagos. Isn't that madness? Lagos na ur state?

Meanwhile ur state is getting worse everyday.
And it's not as if Lagos is improving at a good pace either.

It's the same way the hausas have infiltrated Edo state cos they are made poor in their home state where they vote out if ignorance.

So to hit the nail on the head, I advise ibos to first of all vote good governors in their states , that way they won't need Lagos or anywhere else.

It's the same way Edo people used to run to Italy cos their state wasn't offering much for them.

So I challenge anyone here to name 1 or 2 Nigerian states that has developed wonderfully in the last 30 years. If u want to go the route of revenue ur only lying to ur conscience cos these state have money to develop esp those eating oil money.

Where is Edo, delta, cross river, bayelsa, akwa ibom etc?

If ur state had 24 hours constant electricity,
Won't u set up businesses there?
If ur state had a seaport won't u have businesses booming?

Am waiting.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Buckeyemedia1: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
The boy is from Oshodi Lagos state, Mr P is from Anambra State

Make una reason am, who is the trouble maker here
Anambra man, residing & making his money in Lagos State is the chaos maker, Eko Oni Baje.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by ehemwhy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
No sane child will not come out in his father's defence. All of you insulting him will do the same .
Everybody pretending they never knew tribalism has always been embedded in Nigerian fabric .

Even the tribe crying wolf is the most tribalistic of all .

I voted Obi but make no mistake, the more you shout LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND . The more you awaken the yoruba consciousness in us .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Banter1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Son of a criminal. Your father has killed so many peoples brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers. Same faith will befall you too. I am not wishing it for you. It's called karma
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Urheadmaster(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
cheesy
NaijaRoyalty:
Son of a tout is also a tout

Apple doesn't fall far off from it's tree
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Buckeyemedia1: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
NgwalandAbia:

Ngwa kill you there,yeye outsider from across river Niger. Your meat is tasteless.

Confused Urchin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by moneyissweet(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Like thugry father like useless son
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by donprinyo(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Continue showing yourself
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by ignis: 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Son of an agboro
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by ezechi242: 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
after thiefnubus death ....i wonder what will remain of you and your papa
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Buckeyemedia1: 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Banter1:
Son of a criminal. Your father has killed so many peoples brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers. Same faith will befall you too. I am not wishing it for you. It's called karma
No wonder you are still suffering this Banter1, Papa was a rolling stone, nemesis done finally drop everything on that your flat skull 💀 like Marcus Rashford own?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Miles300: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
It's time to call on the EU and US to place travel bans on this demons.....Nigeria is now run by a criminal gang .....
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

A foreign trained medical doctor is a tout? Are you reasonable?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Alliswell248: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Validated:
A petition to return McOluomo to Nigeria for their father's threat to democracy is loading.
UUs citizenship is revocable sir.

Noise maker.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Gavranicd: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Is a tout but you can't compare your family with m.c oluomo... None of family rich like him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Shezzman: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lol.
I like this guy.
You tried as much not to step on the touchy ones toes..
OhBritannia:
Well well i am deltan and in my honest opinion even though it seems that he is been disrespectful to Mr p ( p square)
He has a right to defend his dad and he has a right to defend Lagos as being a Yoruba land.

He is no different that others on social media, even on nairaland, Trying to defend what they believe In. Whether he is wrong or not, it doesn't matter, what matters is that he has freedom of speech and we will respect it.

Before you insult him, some of you lots that will insult this young man have once in a while insulted this my p ( p square) when he had issues with his brother so don't come here and be forming angel Gabriel.
My whole point is that allow people to air their political believes without trying to attack them. That's the beauty of democracy.

Note!!!! I am just addressing this particular post of his.

This my address is by no means political.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Centcanada: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
A Goat that does not know how Yan was harvested always insult the owner on why he or she did not keep yam for it to eat. I no blame you. Your papa dey Lagos dey kill just to retain power and money so they you guys will get the best school and comfort that is why you have the mind to insult Somebody that hustle from scratch without fear. Make una no worry the table go soon turn around.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Karlifate: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
The son of Musiliu akinsanya Mc oluomo, has advised the Mr P of Duos of PSquare to abstain away on his dad's [Mc Olouomo] mention and fix their careers, which has since suffered set back.

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:

Confused Urchin.

Your data will soon run off, your type we do eat in ikwere and Ngwaland...foolish blacky.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Atlantis585: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
You dimwit gaye son of a bitch.
What do you say to your dad that has killed and maimed so many?
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Your father is a real Yoruba man not a Bastard he really fought for us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Bigshots001(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
The son of Musiliu akinsanya Mc oluomo, has advised the Mr P of Duos of PSquare to abstain away on his dad's [Mc Olouomo] mention and fix their careers, which has since suffered set back.

Idowu akinsanya with his IG page name King_westt had posted his opinion on the Social media and also an early congratulatory message to The Governor of the Lagos state.

https://instagram.com/stories/king_westt/3061540665518385528?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Kids( Daddy boys) should stay off Adult discussions.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Buckeyemedia1: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
NgwalandAbia:

Your data will soon run off, your type we do eat in ikwere and Ngwaland...foolish blacky.
I know, Uncivilized Cannibals, yourself & them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Uncivilized Cannibals, yourself & them.

I can smell your meat from afar...mumu black Man from other side of the world.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by GoodbutBadguy: 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
coolplanet:

Bini and awori owns Lagos. History tells us so
Is it not Oduduwa that born Olofin the father of Bini and Awori, your history told you rubbish grin
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Karlifate: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fut9ure:
Have you asked yourself who was the right person for the presidential job among the four major contestants
Tinubu,kwankwaso, obi and atiku

Guess what people! This four contestants were from the three major tribe

And so the South South were in a better position to decide without tribal sentiments and they did. They chose obi...
When igbos saw the support South South gave obi that was when the igbos supported obi
Obi was never an igbo project

Na we South south put obi matter for head especially Edo and delta
If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is not aware of his environment with parkinson disease but you want this same man to head over 220 million Nigerians then may you and your family know no peace

If you pretend not to know what we passed through in the hands of Buhari with his incessant travel for medical check up to the extent that the whole country was complaining and even the yorubas were saying he should hand over to a young vibrant Osinbajo then may you and children know no peace

@ bolded: SS & SE votes alone cannot make you a President of Nigeria.

Stop fantasizing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Buckeyemedia1: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
NgwalandAbia:

I can smell your meat from afar...mumu black Man from other side of the world.
Count Dracula of Ngwa Land, Abia Province, Biafra? Dey smell dey go, we know say you dey hungry, food go soon ready.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
tonididdy:
Yoruba people have always being known as tribalists but they have being scared to showcase it but they finally found a ground to do so.

The next 4 years in Lagos will be something else.
I really pity for the Igbos in Lagos. They have stupidly drawn a battle line.

In 2023 Nigeria is being caught up in a tribal mess that may graduate into SomeSort of War!

Did you say Stupidly?
So the Yorubas that also Voted LP are stupid as well or you are just stupid yourself?

Let them come. Ask Northern peeps how fa. Maybe you forget early that Nigeria, UK, Egypt, Cameroon and all fought Biafra before they managed to conquer them. 4 countries fight 1, else they for know where them day.

You think we have forgotten? let them come.

2 Likes

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Buikechukwu35(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
NgwalandAbia:
This coward is trying to insult Benin when he can't recover Kwara.
grin kwara has been taken it remain osogbo and ijebu ode,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads / Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari / Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.