Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square (54022 Views)

We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him / MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by jeff1993: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bh
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Small boy shut up!
Do you know who be psquare?
Tomorow this one go follow say him dey hussle for the street...
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Validated: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
A petition to return McOluomo to Nigeria for their father's threat to democracy is loading.
UUs citizenship is revocable sir.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by smokinloud(m): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Buckeyemedia1: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Promaxx:
Your dad is a Thug, a blood sucking demon
Just like your papa, true or false?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by monakii: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lout you mean, I guess.

NaijaRoyalty:
Son of a tout is also a tout

Apple doesn't fall far off from it's tree
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Blaze14k: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
You can imagine.. son of tout can challenge a music artist like its nothing and news platform pick up his tweet as if he the son of the president
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by blowjohn(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
I think people Shud henceforth vote in their respective states so as to chose good leaders there.

Cos that's why virtually all the state in Nigeria are the way they are.

That brings back the Lagos issue which has been the most talked about.

U will vote bad leaders in ur state finish and then want to go and vote a good leader in Lagos. Isn't that madness? Lagos na ur state?

Meanwhile ur state is getting worse everyday.
And it's not as if Lagos is improving at a good pace either.

It's the same way the hausas have infiltrated Edo state cos they are made poor in their home state where they vote out if ignorance.

So to hit the nail on the head, I advise ibos to first of all vote good governors in their states , that way they won't need Lagos or anywhere else.

It's the same way Edo people used to run to Italy cos their state wasn't offering much for them.

So I challenge anyone here to name 1 or 2 Nigerian states that has developed wonderfully in the last 30 years. If u want to go the route of revenue ur only lying to ur conscience cos these state have money to develop esp those eating oil money.

Where is Edo, delta, cross river, bayelsa, akwa ibom etc?

Am waiting..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by backtovillage: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Shot fired
E hit mr p sqwa for head
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Buckeyemedia1: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Validated:
A petition to return McOluomo to Nigeria for their father's threat to democracy is loading.
UUs citizenship is revocable sir.
United States Citizenship is revocable?

Your mumurism has been validated, wouldn’t blame a biafran without a country like yourself.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Racoon(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
You can separate yourself from the evil atrocities of your father son.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Autobot05: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Not surprised ... since his dad is a thug that's celebrated by some people
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Backpedal: 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Investorozay:
someone that just sold out a show in germany is the one looking for career?

or you just want to be stupid like the urchins that worship your father every morning
Don't mind the foolishhh son of a known tout
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Sleekfingers: 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

So he should allow people to be insulting his father abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by chukwuibuipob: 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
cool Correct son. Nah ur Papa born u. cool

IPOB should face their Biafra or death and free Yoruba, MC oluomo,lagos cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by YorubaSamurai: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Upcoming psquare that cannot even be conpared to asake self dey talk cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Buckeyemedia1: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Investorozay:
someone that just sold out a show in germany is the one looking for career?

or you just want to be stupid like the urchins that worship your father every morning
Na True, sold out a show @ a night club? Not surprised plenty ipobians abi biafrans dey Hamburg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by TOYNEX(f): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tor
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by able20(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
We Africans always pray that the next generations will be better than us, But Mc oluomo today will be better than his timid cursed child.
A child that is supposed to bring changes to the Musiliu Akinsanya family has become a victim of a wasted generation.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Joconceptbest4(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
OhBritannia:
Well well i am deltan and in my honest opinion even though it seems that he is been disrespectful to Mr p ( p square)
He has a right to defend his dad and he has a right to defend Lagos as being a Yoruba land.

He is no different that others on social media, even on nairaland, Trying to defend what they believe In. Whether he is wrong or not, it doesn't matter, what matters is that he has freedom of speech and we will respect it.

Before you insult him, some of you lots that will insult this young man have once in a while insulted this my p ( p square) when he had issues with his brother so don't come here and be forming angel Gabriel.
My whole point is that allow people to air their political believes without trying to attack them. That's the beauty of democracy.

Note!!!! I am just addressing this particular post of his.

This my address is by no means political.
Go collect ur pay. Good job
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Komu1048(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
NgwalandAbia:
This coward is trying to insult Benin when he can't recover Kwara.

He meant Benin republic

3 Likes

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Johnjustice: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
It's high time, those psquare brothers are primitive tribal bigots, Lagos and Lagosians should boycott them, they are enemies of Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Darnell9(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
I do'nt blame him he does'nt know the pains of some people living in poverty, he does'nt know how many children died of hunger in the last government.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by texas1990(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Non of ur generation get sense of this boy, this boy graduated from a reputable institution in the world where are u? Pounding apu for ur father in ur miserable village. Check people's profile before u open that gutter u called mouth to say sh!t

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Ireportlive: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
The boy is from Oshodi Lagos state, Mr P is from Anambra State

Make una reason am, who is the trouble maker here
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Darnell9(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
I do'nt blame him he does'nt know the pains of some people living in poverty, he does'nt know how many children died of hunger in the last government tenure
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by asanausana91: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Another snake is born.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Buckeyemedia1: 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Komu1048:

He meant Benin republic
You dey mind that oblivious Ipobian NgwalandAbia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Johnjustice: 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
youngsahito:
This guy is taking too much and he needs his mouth to shut for him. Let him not forget that his father thugs are not in USA to protect him. He go soon collect wotowoto; Aje!!!
Psquare are weak, by their speech you know them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Komu1048:

He meant Benin republic

Benin city that gave the name eko when afonja was losing Back and forth in Kwara.

Can the coward insult Benin republic, can he speak French.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Shimbo96(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
youngsahito:
This guy is taking too much and he needs his mouth to shut for him. Let him not forget that his father thugs are not in USA to protect him. He go soon collect wotowoto; Aje!!!

Please put your full name, picture,state of origin and location so that they can hold you responsible if anything happens to him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Helen Atekha Odemwingie Suspended For Wearing Police Uniform / Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads / Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.