Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! (3358 Views)

Literally She Did This. What Do Women Really Want. Guys Learn. / At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? / Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Warl0ck: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2023
fman:
keep beefing..
shut up
Tiv dwarf
Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Uncle96(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2023
Warl0ck:
tnx bro

How are you coping with urs?

Mehnn its something you try to wake up and ignore everyday... thought of it alone is crazy. Lets talk more private bro
Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Unclesamo(m): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2023
dominique:
By the time you're done wasting her time and you go on and marry someone else, you and your fellow useless men will go ahead and call her evening newspaper. Men like you deserve to marry the worst of wives, the one that will give you nothing but headache, heartache and hypertension. She will bring in bastards for you up train and use your money to fund sugar boys. By the time she's thoroughly tired of you, she will spike your food with poison bit by bit till you die of a "strange illness" so she can keep gallivanting about without disturbance.

A Mod making a comment like this!!!

SO SHAMEFUL OF A MOD.

shakes head!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by KeyEndurance: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2023
You deserved to be jail wolahi
Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Accessbet2023: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Warl0ck:
Pls help;
There is this particular girl that i love but i am sure i wont marry her.

I only like her for dating but not for marriage.

In the other hand, i dont want her to date or marry another nigga.

What do i do now?

I dont want to marry her and dont want another guy to marry her.
Oyah ooseh,ask inec
Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Accessbet2023: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ask inec
Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by SPAMBOX7: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Candidlady:
the most confused post ihave come across this month

rubbish gender
When u bitches do it to guys in your friendzone on a steady, one guy is about to do his own now it's a confused post. Lmfao
Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Qatar2022: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Warl0ck:
Pls help;
There is this particular girl that i love but i am sure i wont marry her.

I only like her for dating but not for marriage.

In the other hand, i dont want her to date or marry another nigga.

What do i do now?

I dont want to marry her and dont want another guy to marry her.
You're a devil in human form, what a wicked man you are

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea / Boys Are Toys - Do U Agree? (for The Ladies In The House Only) / Favorite 'Romantic' Wedding Songs: Married Or Not!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.