Stats: 3,162,562 members, 7,850,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Help The Simps - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help The Simps (7720 Views)

Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS / QUESTION To The SIMPS And REDPILLERS / Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 9:35pm On May 28, 2023
Autobot05:
Or you can just focus on your life and career and make huge $$$

When you feel it's time to get married , you pick one that is quite presentable ( mentally ,physically and emotionally... don't go for poor or hungry girls too ) and marry her ( Dont take the marriage too seriously sha ) love her properly but ignore all her misbehaviors and rants ( she'll get tired whe you dont respond) anyday you find her cheating you instantly send her back to her parents .

Life nor too hard o cool

Say no to fornication .
quite insightful
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 11:00pm On May 30, 2023
soundOsonic:
Don't play redpill shit with women, it's hard to draw the line between redpill and toxicity.

Most men will meet a girl and ask for a date, or they will carry her out and spend money.
90% of the time it doesn't work. If it works she likes you already before the date.

Meet her like the way you make friends, see each other like the way you will see your male friends.

Best way to get a girl or treat them, is to treat them like your male friends.

Don't pet them, only pet them on rare occasion and immediately revert back to your default mode.
Play with them, women are very playful.
When having conversation with them, hold their hands, shift their hair and always maintain eye contact.

Always listen to what they say, give advice and don't force it on them I use to tell them after giving advice "your big head no go allow you do wetin I talk".

When they ask you for money query them like a dad, ask them what the money is for, if it is inconsequential like hair, transport to a particular place or something stupid don't give.
Only give them money when they say they are hungry, not the one they say they want to eat a particular food, I mean like "hungry".
Give them money when they are stranded, maybe they are owing someone and he is on their neck, bail her out but be stern while bailing them out.
Carry them out without any motive of sex.
Make sure they are the one disturbing you to call them, or they always want to meet you.

Don't call them if you have nothing important to say, if at all you call them make it short and tell them you miss them.

You can invite them anytime you like, they will come, but when you make a move, and she isn't feeling it, respect that and don't ignore her still, act as if nothing happened.

She will later come close eventually.
See her as a person, no be everything be sex.

If you do this, she will be addicted to you, you don't need to date her, she can see you with other girls and be jealous, but she will not fight you but try and compete.

It will be left to you to date her or maintain this relationship. Hmm noted!

Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 12:09pm On May 31, 2023
Autobot05:

When you feel it's time to get married , you pick one that is quite presentable ( mentally ,physically and emotionally... don't go for poor or hungry girls too ) and marry her ( Dont take the marriage too seriously sha ) love her properly but ignore all her misbehaviors and rants ( she'll get tired whe you dont respond) anyday you find her cheating you instantly send her back to her parents .

Life nor too hard o cool

Say no to fornication .
insightful and very inspiring
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 10:15pm On May 31, 2023
Autobot05:

Na why I say no too take them serious. Business is different from love life.
Yeah yeah the useful female friends .

I've seen many of my guys derailed by women ... I dont want to be like them
FOCUSED cool
Ok, but a man still needs some experience to know how to avoid being used and hurt by this present day bad girls and ladies.
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2023
BigYash:
How will you ever find her cheating, when you don't have experiences about the way these girls roll? You talking about making $$.. There are some girls you will date ,and they will link you up .. I know of a guy wen him babe parents hold bar.. The guy car na d babe,bills o.. Currently planning to move him out of the damn country.. As a guy you need to explore to gain experience .. No go form making money,then turn mumu when it comes to gaming women o.. No be even now when girls don dey sabi deceit pass as it was before. Before you plan on sending out of your hux sef,she fit don send you go meet your ancestors. Plz guys be wise o
I love this response so much.
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
Autobot05:

Life nor too hard o cool

Say no to fornication .
A lot of people like this comment obviously.
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2023
Autobot05:

Na why I say no too take them serious. Business is different from love life.
Yeah yeah the useful female friends .

I've seen many of my guys derailed by women ... I dont want to be like them
FOCUSED cool
very nice point here.
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2023
Runnerzz:

Lol... A little tip is; always know the kind of relationship ur getting into with these girls. If it's FWB let it be FWB, if its an open relationship thing where u both don't mind seeing others while dating then keep it that way, if it's real girlfriend relationship with real future plans, then u know to treat her right but never worship her. Set the boundaries and stick to it no matter how sweet she may start to make u feel. Most of u guys take unserious girls seriously and then come crying foul when she's only being herself. Be reasonable in all ur dealings with them all kinds of relationships and stop trying too hard to please them . Never over spend on an FWB or fvck buddy cos ur sending the wrong signals and getting it all messed up. Keep it simple it's just sex. She doesn't need ur fancy outings and dates. If she's ur girlfriend spending on what u can is not a big deal. Take her out when u can but never make it mandatory to give and give to her it's a two way streetbe mindful of giving, she's not ur wife even if u have plans to make her one someday. Be real and know ur worth. Let ur yes be yes and ur no no. Anyone steps out of line don't hesitate to do whatever is necessary to put her back in check. In all strength, clarity, being reasonable and consistency is the key here. U don't need to be stingy or wicked to do this. Be reasonable and clear on what ur doing and with whom at all times. Take the girls as they come. Never assume she's the one until she is. Never ever doubt urself. U are the fvcking prize and if they can't see it that's her/ their loss not urs.

Pls I don't subscribe to the red pill or alpha male bs. I'm just me. OG like that
thoughtful note.

Re: Help The Simps by Savedday2: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
Thank you op for this post you created.

My little contribution!
One of the best way to get girls without limit with little or no resources is to get "sweet mouth"

Secondly, no matter what they tell you don't judge them even if you're already judging them in ur mind but, ALWAYS be careful with them and don't spend ur money.

Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2023
Savedday2:

My little contribution!
One of the best way to get girls without limit with little or no resources is to get "sweet mouth"

Secondly, no matter what they tell you don't judge them even if you're already judging them in ur mind but, ALWAYS be careful with them and don't spend ur money.
This is a very wise comment!
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
Savedday2:

My little contribution!

Yes, it's not easy to get a lady unless she is relying on your money for her hopes and dreams but the problem is that they try to play smart and use and hurt men who come their way. Don't even try to impress a lady with money by sending her some money first to prove you are capable of taking care of her needs and expenses. If she directly or indirectly asks you for that, still give her empty but very sweet promises. That's how to do it.

Re: Help The Simps by Onego(f): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
soundOsonic:
Don't play redpill shit with women, it's hard to draw the line between redpill and toxicity.

Most men will meet a girl and ask for a date, or they will carry her out and spend money.
90% of the time it doesn't work. If it works she likes you already before the date.

Meet her like the way you make friends, see each other like the way you will see your male friends.

Best way to get a girl or treat them, is to treat them like your male friends.

Don't pet them, only pet them on rare occasion and immediately revert back to your default mode.
Play with them, women are very playful.
When having conversation with them, hold their hands, shift their hair and always maintain eye contact.

Always listen to what they say, give advice and don't force it on them I use to tell them after giving advice "your big head no go allow you do wetin I talk".

When they ask you for money query them like a dad, ask them what the money is for, if it is inconsequential like hair, transport to a particular place or something stupid don't give.
Only give them money when they say they are hungry, not the one they say they want to eat a particular food, I mean like "hungry".
Give them money when they are stranded, maybe they are owing someone and he is on their neck, bail her out but be stern while bailing them out.
Carry them out without any motive of sex.
Make sure they are the one disturbing you to call them, or they always want to meet you.

Don't call them if you have nothing important to say, if at all you call them make it short and tell them you miss them.

You can invite them anytime you like, they will come, but when you make a move, and she isn't feeling it, respect that and don't ignore her still, act as if nothing happened.

She will later come close eventually.
See her as a person, no be everything be sex.

If you do this, she will be addicted to you, you don't need to date her, she can see you with other girls and be jealous, but she will not fight you but try and compete.

It will be left to you to date her or maintain this relationship.

your response is mature and sensible

Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Savedday2:

My little contribution!

I'm happy to offer some help by opening the thread so that smart men can help all of us together. This thread is for smart men to come in and help the "not so smart" men or "simps" with the best advice for true happiness in their pursuit for love and relationship from the girls and ladies. Women help themselves, as well. So, it's very important for men to also help themselves. Thanks.
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
Onego:
Yes, that's right. It's not about redpill at all. Can some men like us also get help from some smart who have enough experience in love and relationship? Most women get this type of help, as well. We just want advice on how to not get used and hurt.
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
KingDash09:
All of una na simps for here I swear.. one mumu say e even collect loan for woman make she treat her mother chai
lol 😂. Simps and "too soft men" need help without doubt!

Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
soundOsonic:

One thing about simps is that they are desperate for sex.
They are ready to spend, be insulted, degraded because of mere sex.
A real man isn't freaked out about sex especially when he sees a woman.
I have done the above to lots of girls and they have 100% success rate.
They will tell you they don't want to be intimate with you, but they are the one that will visit and be angry if you don't touch them. Most of the times I don't make a move, it's from the emotions I have been building with them for months that makes them loose guard.
Ladies needs to first feel safe with you.
She knows you are not after sex, you are there for her and not sex, she can't use sex to manipulate you, infact heartless guys can even use their indecisive emotions to manipulate them.
Infact I am trying not to befriend ladies now, people they call me womanizer when infact I am just being myself and cool around ladies.

good points!
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 3:16am On Jun 06, 2023
Runnerzz:

Lol... A little tip is; always know the kind of relationship ur getting into with these girls. If it's FWB let it be FWB, if its an open relationship thing where u both don't mind seeing others while dating then keep it that way, if it's real girlfriend relationship with real future plans, then u know to treat her right but never worship her. Set the boundaries and stick to it no matter how sweet she may start to make u feel. Most of u guys take unserious girls seriously and then come crying foul when she's only being herself. Be reasonable in all ur dealings with them all kinds of relationships and stop trying too hard to please them . Never over spend on an FWB or fvck buddy cos ur sending the wrong signals and getting it all messed up. Keep it simple it's just sex. She doesn't need ur fancy outings and dates. If she's ur girlfriend spending on what u can is not a big deal. Take her out when u can but never make it mandatory to give and give to her it's a two way streetbe mindful of giving, she's not ur wife even if u have plans to make her one someday. Be real and know ur worth. Let ur yes be yes and ur no no. Anyone steps out of line don't hesitate to do whatever is necessary to put her back in check. In all strength, clarity, being reasonable and consistency is the key here. U don't need to be stingy or wicked to do this. Be reasonable and clear on what ur doing and with whom at all times. Take the girls as they come. Never assume she's the one until she is. Never ever doubt urself. U are the fvcking prize and if they can't see it that's her/ their loss not urs.

Pls I don't subscribe to the red pill or alpha male bs. I'm just me. OG like that
Smart words and clever advice!
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:
Am I a simp, well that’s actually what my guy told me. I have been told of her mischievous ways yet i still choose to bliv her cos she claimed all what I heard are rumors.

I am still nursing the burnt she gave me, I helped her to borrow 40k on my app to treat her sick mother. Series of chats, calls to her ex nd random guys wey I don catch her, scolded nd fought her she go even gimme back to back nd not talk to me for days. This is the girl that won’t chat or call, even if I call she won’t pick or pick after ringing 2-3 times. She won’t return missed calls even till the next day.

I asked her why don’t she goto her angel ex nd the random guys when her mom was sick as she was running helter skelter, she told me she does nd they said they don’t have nd she no put rope on their neck likewise as she no put rope on my neck na me go out of my way to help her nd she go pay me. Chai I was stunned by the statement…

She has been paying me monthly nd I’m patiently waiting cos the plans is to refund in 3months. She has paid twice remaining the final payment.

I reason my friends so tey they yab me wella nd tagged me a simp. Me wey Dey claim alpha bfr naso this matter mud me.. I have been setting my boundaries I only want to be patient mk I recover the money nd mute her.

I considered what I did as been nice but I realized it’s actually being stupid.

Na to always shorten my hands like this nd put it in the place wey e Dey live, as this lesson will always ring in my head..
now you have the experience to help you not fall for such a thing or similar things like that again.
Re: Help The Simps by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Helpthesimps:
now you have the experience to help you not fall for such a thing or similar things like that again.

Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

I'm glad. U welcome 🤗.
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
dontrulee:
Simps.... Many simps don't even listen to advise, I think they learn more from experience. Men and women can do very stupid things when they think they've fallen in love, it's because they put themselves in a vulnerable state. Women can be very manipulative and if you're not careful as a man, they'll eat your resources. All the women I have ever had a relationship with have contributed to me more than I contribute to them, that's why they find it very difficult to leave me. If you're one liberal with your resources, woman will take advantage of you.
Your money should be used for important things, the excess you've can be used for whatever you like, girls will always find mugu that'll foot their bills. Many girls know I have money but I don't spend on them, rather they give me money instead, I like that kind of Life.

Have many female friends as possible but don't be the Mr. Nice guy, focus on yourself first. Whatever you do, never put yourself in a place of disadvantage! I love my freedom. Imagine your girlfriend telling you that you're free to flirt with other girls? Or she even knows that you've others and she chooses to stay?

Girls are not loyal, you need to understand that. They swing branches easily and can date multiple guys at once. Their mindset is to chop and clean mouth, they want to reap where they did not sow. To be on top of your game, you've to understand the nature of a woman.
Should I continue?? grin grin
In fact, somebody just told about an experience that makes every point here so sensible and useful.
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
soundOsonic:

They will tell you they don't want to be intimate with you, but they are the one that will visit and be angry if you don't touch them. Most of the times I don't make a move, it's from the emotions I have been building with them for months that makes them loose guard.
She knows you are not after sex, you are there for her and not sex, she can't use sex to manipulate you, infact heartless guys can even use their indecisive emotions to manipulate them.
Infact I am trying not to befriend ladies now, people they call me womanizer when infact I am just being myself and cool around ladies.

smart advice.
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
Careente7:
on top woman,red pill and simp,make all of una dy play.[
Yes, we want us all men to learn from experiences and advice of smart men.
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
dontrulee:
Simps.... Many simps don't even listen to advise, I think they learn more from experience. Men and women can do very stupid things when they think they've fallen in love, it's because they put themselves in a vulnerable state. Women can be very manipulative and if you're not careful as a man, they'll eat your resources. All the women I have ever had a relationship with have contributed to me more than I contribute to them, that's why they find it very difficult to leave me. If you're one liberal with your resources, woman will take advantage of you.
Your money should be used for important things, the excess you've can be used for whatever you like, girls will always find mugu that'll foot their bills. Many girls know I have money but I don't spend on them, rather they give me money instead, I like that kind of Life.

Have many female friends as possible but don't be the Mr. Nice guy, focus on yourself first. Whatever you do, never put yourself in a place of disadvantage! I love my freedom. Imagine your girlfriend telling you that you're free to flirt with other girls? Or she even knows that you've others and she chooses to stay?

Girls are not loyal, you need to understand that. They swing branches easily and can date multiple guys at once. Their mindset is to chop and clean mouth, they want to reap where they did not sow. To be on top of your game, you've to understand the nature of a woman.
Should I continue?? grin grin
lovable comment!
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
soundOsonic:

grin funny
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 8:32am On Jun 11, 2023
soundOsonic:

smiley so cool!
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Savedday2:

My little contribution!

smiley U wlcm
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Orbhagbemi555:
I'm loving this thread grin wink
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
Banilla:
They aren't against fornication, they just want free sex. tongue

No one says, "men avoid women cause they are evil"... It's, "how to get sex without being manipulated into paying for it"...

They are cheap, not decent...
smiley grin
Re: Help The Simps by MechanicMike: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2023
Onego:

I no. Tank qué.u have a shance to date London millionaire.please do u were mini Sket sir? smiley
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
Onego:
smiley grin
Re: Help The Simps by Manna4Gurls: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
Why not educate guys on how to hustle harder instead of talking about some b!tches? I don't care and I don't toast any of them.

Everytime women. Instead of building you, they will reck you final.

Be wise niggaz

See The Way My Boyfriend Beat Me! What Should I Do? (pic) / What It Is Like For A Woman To Receive Double Penetration. / This Beard Gang King & His Bleaching Queen Got People Talking

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99