Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,671 members, 7,865,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Help The Simps - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help The Simps (7761 Views)

Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS / QUESTION To The SIMPS And REDPILLERS / Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
MechanicMike:

I no. Tank qué.u have a shance to date London millionaire.please do u were mini Sket sir? smiley
grin smiley
Re: Help The Simps by okerekingsley90: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
soundOsonic:
Don't play redpill shit with women, it's hard to draw the line between redpill and toxicity.

Most men will meet a girl and ask for a date, or they will carry her out and spend money.
90% of the time it doesn't work. If it works she likes you already before the date.

Meet her like the way you make friends, see each other like the way you will see your male friends.

Best way to get a girl or treat them, is to treat them like your male friends.

Don't pet them, only pet them on rare occasion and immediately revert back to your default mode.
Play with them, women are very playful.
When having conversation with them, hold their hands, shift their hair and always maintain eye contact.

Always listen to what they say, give advice and don't force it on them I use to tell them after giving advice "your big head no go allow you do wetin I talk".

When they ask you for money query them like a dad, ask them what the money is for, if it is inconsequential like hair, transport to a particular place or something stupid don't give.
Only give them money when they say they are hungry, not the one they say they want to eat a particular food, I mean like "hungry".
Give them money when they are stranded, maybe they are owing someone and he is on their neck, bail her out but be stern while bailing them out.
Carry them out without any motive of sex.
Make sure they are the one disturbing you to call them, or they always want to meet you.

Don't call them if you have nothing important to say, if at all you call them make it short and tell them you miss them.

You can invite them anytime you like, they will come, but when you make a move, and she isn't feeling it, respect that and don't ignore her still, act as if nothing happened.

She will later come close eventually.
See her as a person, no be everything be sex.

If you do this, she will be addicted to you, you don't need to date her, she can see you with other girls and be jealous, but she will not fight you but try and compete.

It will be left to you to date her or maintain this relationship.

Your above point makes sense. But you know ladies are different with different psyches. Some wants to knows if the relationship to be defined. Cos if you don't define what you want from her,She may not develop feelings for you instead for other guys that have defined and showed keen interest in her . My opinion

Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
okerekingsley90:
correct!
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
Savedday2:
Thank you op for this post you created.

My little contribution!
One of the best way to get girls without limit with little or no resources is to get "sweet mouth"

Secondly, no matter what they tell you don't judge them even if you're already judging them in ur mind but, ALWAYS be careful with them and don't spend ur money.
smiley
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2023
LostMyZeal:

The bold is very true; men need liberation from women's claws of manipulation. However, more than anything, there's a need to enlighten men on what's obtainable at the foundation of relationships with women. Only with this can men know what mindset to have.

I wish to contribute to this thread soon
smiley
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2023
KingDash09:
All of una na simps for here I swear.. one mumu say e even collect loan for woman make she treat her mother chai
giggles...
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
MechanicMike:

I no. Tank qué.u have a shance to date London millionaire.please do u were mini Sket sir? smiley
grin
Re: Help The Simps by MrGOAT: 7:40am On Jun 29, 2023
soundOsonic:
Don't play redpill shit with women, it's hard to draw the line between redpill and toxicity.

Most men will meet a girl and ask for a date, or they will carry her out and spend money.
90% of the time it doesn't work. If it works she likes you already before the date.

Meet her like the way you make friends, see each other like the way you will see your male friends.

Best way to get a girl or treat them, is to treat them like your male friends.

Don't pet them, only pet them on rare occasion and immediately revert back to your default mode.
Play with them, women are very playful.
When having conversation with them, hold their hands, shift their hair and always maintain eye contact.

Always listen to what they say, give advice and don't force it on them I use to tell them after giving advice "your big head no go allow you do wetin I talk".

When they ask you for money query them like a dad, ask them what the money is for, if it is inconsequential like hair, transport to a particular place or something stupid don't give.
Only give them money when they say they are hungry, not the one they say they want to eat a particular food, I mean like "hungry".
Give them money when they are stranded, maybe they are owing someone and he is on their neck, bail her out but be stern while bailing them out.
Carry them out without any motive of sex.
Make sure they are the one disturbing you to call them, or they always want to meet you.

Don't call them if you have nothing important to say, if at all you call them make it short and tell them you miss them.

You can invite them anytime you like, they will come, but when you make a move, and she isn't feeling it, respect that and don't ignore her still, act as if nothing happened.

She will later come close eventually.
See her as a person, no be everything be sex.

If you do this, she will be addicted to you, you don't need to date her, she can see you with other girls and be jealous, but she will not fight you but try and compete.

It will be left to you to date her or maintain this relationship.

Mine was quite different, I made move, she rejected and I left her immidiately without arguing, left her in my room while she was watching DSTV and headed out, she asked where I was going and I said boldly I'm going to get it elsewhere as she doesn't wanna give me what I needed (NOTE; she's my friend and really loved me even though she had a boyfriend sha)

She tried convincing me not to go out that the movie was scary blah blah, but for where?! cheesy

After I left and came back, I lost interest in her, I withdrew my attention, care and the friendship started backsliding, she tried everything possible for it to come back as she texts me always to check on me, but guyman's mind was made up embarassed grin embarassed cheesy
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2023
MrGOAT:

Mine was quite different, I made move, she rejected and I left her immidiately without arguing, left her in my room while she was watching DSTV and headed out, she asked where I was going and I said boldly I'm going to get it elsewhere as she doesn't wanna give me what I needed (NOTE; she's my friend and really loved me even though she had a boyfriend sha)

She tried convincing me not to go out that the movie was scary blah blah, but for where?! cheesy

After I left and came back, I lost interest in her, I withdrew my attention, care and the friendship started backsliding, she tried everything possible for it to come back as she texts me always to check on me, but guyman's mind was made up embarassed grin embarassed cheesy
Interesting!
Re: Help The Simps by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2023
Helpthesimps:
Hello Guys. It's time to help the simps! All simps should come in here to learn from smart guys successful tips of relationship, love and sex matters. Let's roll in best pieces of advice to the simps. I go first. Don't rely on toasting only one girl. Be courageous! Increase the number of girls you toast from time to time. This will help u not get scammed by a particular girl who wants to use her brain to collect your money. If you don't my mind, you can patronize the runs girls from time to time in case the girls you chasing after are proving hard to get when Konji wan kill u! Additionally, try and find out if the new girl you are attracted to is not even a lesbian before you waste all your money, energy and time for nothing. Some lesbians disguise a lot and just play along with you and can even tell you that they have a "boyfriend". "Shebi na you want waste your money". It's a win win for those types of girls. She will tell "Well, I told you that I have a boyfriend from the beginning". Let's try and learn to be smart in order to prevent being used and hurt.

I can guarantee I get more puscy than you
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Then, I should learn more from you, Boss. Thanks.
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

grin
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
MrGOAT:

smiley
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

smiley
Re: Help The Simps by Helpthesimps: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Savedday2:
Thank you op for this post you created.

My little contribution!
One of the best way to get girls without limit with little or no resources is to get "sweet mouth"

Secondly, no matter what they tell you don't judge them even if you're already judging them in ur mind but, ALWAYS be careful with them and don't spend ur money.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Your Denomination Really Matter In Your Relationship? / Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) / My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.