Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor (55245 Views)

Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2023
Greatdand007:
Na olosho plenty pads for tinder you can’t get serious lady there

majority of people on Tinder are only looking for hookups and/or want to get laid for money, and certainly aint looking for serious ladies there.

3 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by damosky12(m): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2023
Tallesty1:
The real temptation is not in the sex they offer bro, I handle it in such away that they will never feel rejected sine they[majority] are not bold enough to make their intentions know. @ least one can pretend to be niave or just too daft to take hints.

The real temptation is in turning down the free foods.

Imagine being home alone wondering how to go to the market to get stuffs to cook then boom your phone rings or there is a knock on your door and what is waiting on the other side is a delicious flask of food or soup.

You know right that these free food taste differently and the meats are extra large in size.

Lol. Sure... I can relate.

Many don't understand that even ladies use baits. They think only guys throw money around to get girls...

What worked/works for me is to keep conversations and jokes within boundaries. Of course, playing dumb to "indecent" clues help a lot too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by damosky12(m): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2023
onasokhare:
Well, am a guy who is a virgin(26) and me been a virgin is due to lack of opportunity .. i really want to have sex but never had the opportunity to....

Your own life goal is to have sex? At 26 years?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by tosinhtml: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2023
zed7:

Actually there is lack of opportunity for many women. We have a lot of sexually starved females. Not every woman is cheap enough to open her legs for just anyone. Some women have preference and would only open for a man of similar or higher status. Unfortunately, some of those men ain't looking her way.

Same way many men are also sex starved. They could easily tempt the orange seller to sleep with them for money or even for free but some men also have taste and would prefer a girl of similar status and such girls ain't even looking their way.

Men even have it easier as they could easily get paid sex from these hook up apps. These hook up apps now even have some very cream chics. Again, with men, it's just sex, no emotions attached, so it's easier for a man to just lay the pepper seller and move on without feeling disgusted with himself. Not so for women.

They theory of women being able to get sex with the snap of their fingers is a fallacy. Many females have resorted to masturbation especially with their dildos as they can't attract their type of men for sex.

Please where do you live? Maybe your experience is based on where you live.

Also how old are you?

Because you're the first person that is saying Women lack opportunities. Maybe you were referring to men, not women. You must have mixed up something in your post.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by zed7: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
tosinhtml:

Please where do you live? Maybe your experience is based on where you live.

Also how old are you?

Because you're the first person that is saying Women lack opportunities. Maybe you were referring to men, not women. You must have mixed up something in your post.

I should be asking of your age. If you are my age then you must have seen many things amd experienced many things. Stop repeating what your friends say or what you read online.

Many women are sex starved. If we're literally talking of sex, then it's available to everyone, but will a working class lady just open her legs to a random man at the bar or to her gateman? Many women can't get a man of their choice to shag them. It's not so easy for a woman to ask for sex, especially when she knows she'll be dumped after the sex. Most women can't give sex without some emotional or financial expectations. It doesn't work that way.

It's far easier for the M.D to shag the cleaner than vice versa. If we're just talking of sticking something into something then it's easy and available to everyone even the bike riders.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by tosinhtml: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
zed7:

I should be asking of your age. If you are my age then you must have seen many things amd experienced many things. Stop repeating what your friends say or what you read online.

Many women are sex starved. If we're literally talking of sex, then it's available to everyone, but will a working class lady just open her legs to a random man at the bar or to her gateman? Many women can't get a man of their choice to shag them. It's not so easy for a woman to ask for sex, especially when she knows she'll be dumped after the sex. Most women can't give sex without some emotional or financial expectations. It doesn't work that way.

It's far easier for the M.D to shag the cleaner than vice versa. If we're just talking of sticking something into something then it's easy and available to everyone even the bike riders.

That is why I asked where you live. You could be living in a small village in Borno state, hence your experience could be different, you're the first person I know that says sex is hard for women to get. An M.D can get another M.D to still sleep with her, not a big deal at all.

Most women can't give sex without some emotional or financial expectations --- What you are referring to is "Commitment" & not sex.

8 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by MasterJayJay: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
zed7:

The topic is about premarital sex, not commitment.

2 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by onasokhare(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
damosky12:

Your own life goal is to have sex? At 26 years?

Lol.. not at all am just saying that my own virginity is due to lack of opportunity
When i was younger it looked like a problem for me but now sex is the least thing that comes to my head now. .. wetin dey my head na to make money get married and take good care of my family. ...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by zed7: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
tosinhtml:

That is why I asked where you live. You could be living in a small village in Borno state, hence your experience could be different, you're the first person I know that says sex is hard for women to get. An M.D can get another M.D to still sleep with her, not a big deal at all.

Most women can't give sex without some emotional or financial expectations --- What you are referring to is "Commitment" & not sex.
Comprehension is your problem. I'm done.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by tosinhtml: 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
zed7:

Everybody on this thread is telling you that you're wrong but suddenly you think you're the most intelligent one. Even women are telling you they don't have any problem getting sex and you who is a man (with a manhood) says No. Do you think you know more about women than women themselves?

You're wrong bro, 100% wrong.

Women have problems getting commitment, not sex.

Even a dead woman's corpse can get sex.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Well where I am here, virginity is lack of opportunity

We only see men once in a blue moon 😬

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by luminouz(m): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tallesty1:
The real temptation is not in the sex they offer bro, I handle it in such away that they will never feel rejected sine they[majority] are not bold enough to make their intentions know. @ least one can pretend to be niave or just too daft to take hints.

Imagine being home alone wondering how to go to the market to get stuffs to cook then boom your phone rings or there is a knock on your door and what is waiting on the other side is a delicious flask of food or soup.

You know right that these free food taste differently and the meats are extra large in size.

😁😁😁😁..

Especially pounded yam and efo with egusi and many obstacles. What's a man to do?
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by evaristusprine: 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by luminouz(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
tosinhtml:

That dude is right. Lord knows I have seen my share of sex starved ladies both single and married. You think they wanna sleep with just anyone? grin... why then are dildos,cucumbers a thing with many women?

Your last line is wrong. What's commitment about emotions or money? Commitment include marriage and kids or at least that's what I'd term it to

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by Ted4real: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Silasloaded:
My own is that am a Virgin by grace cause as i am i really wants to explore.

God needs you in the choir and stop thinking of exploring options that might lead to where you never can imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by luminouz(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
zed7:

It is.

You are right. These guys just don't get it. Some women would rather die than to approach a guy for sex, especially if she is not feeling the dude. Most men don't care about that. To fuq is what they want and to them all cats look the same in the dark. I mean, why are vibrators, dildos and what have you, so common these days na?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by pocohantas(f): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tallesty1:

And I am the glutton?
Smh!
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by Lordofalmajiri(f): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Silasloaded:
My own is that am a Virgin by grace cause as i am i really wants to explore.
Oya take your opportunities na, but again I'll advice you to channel your energy into making money. When you're rich and comfortable you don't have to chase girls

3 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by Karleb(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bold of you to think introverts can't have someone to have sex with. Really really bold. undecided
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by nathyx(m): 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
Those who stand for nothing will surely Fall for Anything! Been a Virgin is not lack of Opportunity rather it is a test of Virtue cos Las Las He Goats yakpa everywhere Looking for where to insert prick undecided
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by occfx: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
Blupen969:
There is only three things in this world that gives me joy
Weed
money
sex....

My own na alcohol, money and food... There product is sex
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by stillme231: 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
damosky12:

Thank you!

I laugh when some think being a virgin at 30 is"lack of opportunities." Sex is actually as cheap as water. You can get sex EASILY virtually anywhere!

One of the reasons every smart guy wants a virgin is that discipline to hold herself. That discipline depicts intelligence and character. Isn't that what you want in the mother of your kids?
those smart guys are they virgins? Useless things trying to be smart..
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by Itzurboi(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
onasokhare:
Well, am a guy who is a virgin(26) and me been a virgin is due to lack of opportunity .. i really want to have sex but never had the opportunist to....
are you not running on the same 365/366 days a year?
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by stillme231: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
purples25:
When they see a virgin they say 'lack of opportunity' to justify going after her. After spoiling the girl or not seeing any virgin around them again, they cry about the scarcity of virgins.
u said it all ..most men are fools in 3d

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by Klass99(f): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by Anselemchi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
ruggedtimi:
It seems there is an app where one can get a girl near you for fornication....na which village for jigawa u dey stay?
Bros update me on those app, I need steady knacking, just that I don't want nonsense subscription
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by MisteerConcord(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
OP, you dey jealous your neighbour
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by pocohantas(f): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Klass99:

Lmao cheesy. Thank you for stating the obvious.

They are still arguing. No be me and them go argue nonsense. grin

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by Elsueno: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
i totally agree with the op, I had several opportunities to knack but then I always remember that long a## line at teaching hospitals trying to Access HIV/AIDs drugs....Then my body go just calm downπŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by Klass99(f): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by narite: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
onasokhare:
Well, am a guy who is a virgin(26) and me been a virgin is due to lack of opportunity .. i really want to have sex but never had the opportunity to....
It really not....A deep part of you is holding you back. It as to do with mentality. First time is always the hardest. You are strongly fighting, resisting the temptation to do it, that why you perceive lack of opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Shares 10 Things About His Wife-To-Be, Gets Blasted / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.