Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor (55247 Views)

Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by BigDawsNet: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
onasokhare:
Well, am a guy who is a virgin(26) and me been a virgin is due to lack of opportunity .. i really want to have sex but never had the opportunity to....

Don't force it...

It will come naturally... when the right time comes...

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by MasterJayJay: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
MisteerConcord:
OP, you dey jealous your neighbour
Tear rubber can't be jealous of community dick.
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by flokii: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
@OP That is why virgin ladies are priceless in this age and time.. you can't really tell if a guy is virgin or not cos guys don't have seal (hymen) that gets broken.

To the young girls reading this.. Keep yourself for the king that will marry you and he'll treat you like a real queen.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by REALretep(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
zed7:

Actually there is lack of opportunity for many women. We have a lot of sexually starved females. Not every woman is cheap enough to open her legs for just anyone. Some women have preference and would only open for a man of similar or higher status. Unfortunately, some of those men ain't looking her way.

Same way many men are also sex starved. They could easily tempt the orange seller to sleep with them for money or even for free but some men also have taste and would prefer a girl of similar status and such girls ain't even looking their way.

Men even have it easier as they could easily get paid sex from these hook up apps. These hook up apps now even have some very cream chics. Again, with men, it's just sex, no emotions attached, so it's easier for a man to just lay the pepper seller and move on without feeling disgusted with himself. Not so for women.

They theory of women being able to get sex with the snap of their fingers is a fallacy. Many females have resorted to masturbation especially with their dildos as they can't attract their type of men for sex.
You are a critical thinker.
I agree with you

8 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by wildikeman(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
My man it is lack of opportunity jare.. who knows he may be stealing his moms money or even getting the money when the mom gives him the money and may just be a smooth talker. Its simple for him doesn't mean it is the same with others

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by HeartlessMan: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
MasterJayJay:

I have been thinking how he has been able to get these girls, the motives, etc. Because obviously, he is not rich. this is not even a case of girlfriend-boyfriend relationship. It seems there is an app where one can get a girl near you for fornication.

What kind of girls before I comment.
Girls dey and girls dey.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by KarinaSlim(f): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
This world is just perverted.

Anyways, I need help.

How can I tell my neighbor in the next compound that his mess is too loud.

How can u mess in your room in ur compound and I would hear the sound in my room in another compound?

Our compound's share a common fence.

It's strange and disgusting to me.
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by wonder233: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
K
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by Acidosis(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
You're right. There are many IG, FB, Twitter, WhatsApp page for hookup. The moment you're in, there's no limit to your self-destruct move though. Like BetNaija, you won't be able to control yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by brain54(m): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sexโ€ฆ

3 for 10 kobo these days!
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by damosky12(m): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
stillme231:
those smart guys are they virgins? Useless things trying to be smart..

I get you. Many are...

You can't blame those who aren't. They don't want their kind of life for their kids.
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
onasokhare:
Well, am a guy who is a virgin(26) and me been a virgin is due to lack of opportunity .. i really want to have sex but never had the opportunity to....
Don't explore what will land you in problem.
Bible says flee fornication, every sin is outside your body but sexual immorality is a sin against ur body.
When you have sex with person you are not married, you bcom one flesh with her, that is you share from the spirit in her.
If it's evil spirit or witch craft, you share from it .
Beware

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by tiswell(m): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Silasloaded:
My own is that am a Virgin by grace cause as i am i really wants to explore.
Simp,there is nothing like a male virgin.

men don't do hymen!

4 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by tctrills: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
MasterJayJay:
When I hear some folks say virginity is lack of opportunity, I doubt if they realize how dumb they look when making such statement. Virginity is the presence of self-control and not lack of opportunity.

I have been observing one of my neighbor's movement, a boy. He has been sneaking in girls into their house to have sex. He is unemployed. On Saturday when his mom went out for elections, he decided to sneak in a girl. He didn't know when his mom came back and he was caught while trying to sneak the girl out. He ran away wearing a shirt and a boxer and returned in the evening.

I have been thinking how he has been able to get these girls, the motives, etc. Because obviously, he is not rich. this is not even a case of girlfriend-boyfriend relationship. It seems there is an app where one can get a girl near you for fornication.

Point: With technology in this century, even an introvert can get connected to someone to have premarital sex. Therefore, Virginity is never lack of opportunity. I believe virgins in this tech world have more self-control than virgins in 900 BC.
Oga your neighbor does not answer for everyone.
Do your research and you would discover that young men today are having less sex than their parents did.
[url]https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.scientificamerican.com/article/people-have-been-having-less-sex-whether-theyre-teenagers-or-40-somethings/%3famp=true[/url]
Opportunity for sex is reducing and cost is going up

2 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by wildikeman(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
luminouz:

That dude is right. Lord knows I have seen my share of sex starved ladies both single and married. You think they wanna sleep with just anyone? grin... why then are dildos,cucumbers a thing with many women?

Your last line is wrong. What's commitment about emotions or money? Commitment include marriage and kids or at least that's what I'd term it to

And the truth is that they will tell you they want to have sex o..that they are Hot...the minute you offer they shut you down and say kai. They want to have sex but not with you specifically. They know who they want unlike men. Men would stick their thing into anyone as long as it can cure the konji

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by luminouz(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
wildikeman:

And the truth is that they will tell you they want to have sex o..that they are Hot...the minute you offer they shut you down and say kai. They want to have sex but not with you specifically. They know who they want unlike men. Men would stick their thing into anyone as long as it can cure the konji
Now here is a man who understands what I'm talking about. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by willibounce1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
When you see young people who are still virgins, you should respect them. Intact there should be some sort of special awards for them. Fornication is something else and the Internet especially is not helping.

2 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by jayAjoku(m): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
All I see in the comments is idiots who have been clowned into thinking getting sex is hard from women ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… And also women who know itโ€™s easy supporting the idiots so they will stay sexless ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚. Virginity Ko Virginity ni just say you donโ€™t have balls to talk to women no one will beat you for it ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Silasloaded:

Where is your certificate of virginity.

Are you a handjob virgin as well?
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by Klass99(f): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2023

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by tosinhtml: 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
luminouz:

That dude is right. Lord knows I have seen my share of sex starved ladies both single and married. You think they wanna sleep with just anyone? grin... why then are dildos,cucumbers a thing with many women?

Your last line is wrong. What's commitment about emotions or money? Commitment include marriage and kids or at least that's what I'd term it to

We are talking about the number of women compared to men, the ratio is 10 to 100. Commitment doesn't have to be marriage, commitment is a guy who wants to have a long lasting relationship with them. It means if they are sex starved, they can allow the guy who has been troubling them on their DM a chance for some time who is average. So the power of sex is in their hands to lock or unlock it, meanwhile if they want a long lasting relationship, they can't control that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by 2elliot: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Both can hold true for many people. For girls, at the age of 15โ€“30, sex is the easiest thing to get. So therefore, remaining celibate is great discipline. But from 30 and above, you will jam scarcity of options due to age and status. Meanwhile, for men, from 15โ€“30โ€”for some menโ€” sex would be hard to get. Even with your money and sweet talk, you will still finding it a bit difficult, unless you are for the open ashawo. But from 30 and above, sex will become easier to get with your age and status. So then, remaining chaste, is definitely a sign of discipline.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by tosinhtml: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
wildikeman:

Exactly!

3 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by Isabi4lov: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yes o sex is the cheapest but Nigerians don't value virgins grin grin
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by Katcall: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Silasloaded:
you fit suck Toto?

2 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by KanwuliaExtra: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
MasterJayJay:
When I hear some folks say virginity is lack of opportunity, I doubt if they realize how dumb they look when making such statement. Virginity is the presence of self-control and not lack of opportunity.

I have been observing one of my neighbor's movement, a boy. He has been sneaking in girls into their house to have sex. He is unemployed. On Saturday when his mom went out for elections, he decided to sneak in a girl. He didn't know when his mom came back and he was caught while trying to sneak the girl out. He ran away wearing a shirt and a boxer and returned in the evening.

Point: With technology in this century, even an introvert can get connected to someone to have premarital sex. Therefore, Virginity is never lack of opportunity. I believe virgins in this tech world have more self-control than virgins in 900 BC.

Another archaic, sexist, virgin-ritualist on rampage.
Is it your 'virginity'? undecided
Only in a poverty-stricken part of the world will people like this focus on non-issues of virginity.
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by Chetas81(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Silasloaded:
hhhhhhhmmmmm what does grace have to do with virginities
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by YoshihideSuga: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
zed7:

Actually there is lack of opportunity for many women. We have a lot of sexually starved females. Not every woman is cheap enough to open her legs for just anyone. Some women have preference and would only open for a man of similar or higher status. Unfortunately, some of those men ain't looking her way.

Same way many men are also sex starved. They could easily tempt the orange seller to sleep with them for money or even for free but some men also have taste and would prefer a girl of similar status and such girls ain't even looking their way.

Men even have it easier as they could easily get paid sex from these hook up apps. These hook up apps now even have some very cream chics. Again, with men, it's just sex, no emotions attached, so it's easier for a man to just lay the pepper seller and move on without feeling disgusted with himself. Not so for women.

They theory of women being able to get sex with the snap of their fingers is a fallacy. Many females have resorted to masturbation especially with their dildos as they can't attract their type of men for sex.

Men need sex more than women, so the demand for sex by men is higher. Any woman in Nigeria can have sex when she wants it. The Nigerian man's deek is the cheapest globally. Pocohantas was correct.

5 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by MasterJayJay: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Another virgin ritualist on rampage.
Mynd44 Seun Obinoscopy
Rule 2
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by Quebec91(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
cheesy
MasterJayJay:

Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by Ejyksneh(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Abeg getat, who your virginity help?
Silasloaded:
Re: Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor by KanwuliaExtra: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Mynd44 Seun Obinoscopy

Rule 2

Please Observe The Following Rules: (skip)
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

This is not an insult. . . but a statement of fact! kiss
Some of us preach and practice premarital sex and find YOUR POST OFFENSIVE and INTRUSIVE.
You will catch woto woto for interfering with my beliefs.
Next time, preach in your church and mind your gaddem bizz! kiss

You want to see 'BLOOD' on your bedsheet on your wedding night?
Are you not a ritualist for wanting that? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex / Man Spotted A Transgender In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.