Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,985 members, 7,852,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

H0rny Tiwa Savage R0m@ncing Her B00bs Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / H0rny Tiwa Savage R0m@ncing Her B00bs Online (1220 Views)

Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public / Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? / Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

H0rny Tiwa Savage R0m@ncing Her B00bs Online by AbenaNyarkoa: 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has taken the internet straight to her room with a video that will make your day.

Tiwa is undoubtedly one of the Beautiful musicians out there and her ability to maintain that beauty despite her age is what needs serious attention.

She has proven once again in a new video that there’s nothing that will break her down irrespective of the negativities surrounding her.

The singer was promoting her song titled Hold Me Down and decided to give viewers a free show.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/h0rny-tiwa-savage-r0mncing-her-b00bs-online/

Re: H0rny Tiwa Savage R0m@ncing Her B00bs Online by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
And so? What's our 4kn biz do you think I give an ass the fk shit she's promoting with her useless senseless show? The hell i don't. Let her and all her stupid fans go and fk themselves to hell!.
Re: H0rny Tiwa Savage R0m@ncing Her B00bs Online by Deicide: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tiwas is still hot for her age

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That People Don't Die In The Abroad? / Szxtape: Ladies, Never You Pleased A Man By Recording Your Nudes Or Szxtape. / Confused And Sprung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.