Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Can Some One Help Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Some One Help Me? (797 Views)

My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! / Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead / Can Any One Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Some One Help Me? by andrew123: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2011
hi
Re: Can Some One Help Me? by claremont(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2011
andrew123:

i left Nigeria and i don't have a girl friend and now i want to get married, i don't want to get married to ladies in Nigeria that is just my choice, i only want ladies abroad. can someone get me one?    uchejones13@gmail.com
You are based abroad, and you want Nigerians to help you get a female abroad?! Does that make sense to you?! If you are based abroad, and you can't attract ladies to yourself, then there must be something about you that is repulsive. Moreover, this whole issue looks and smells scam-ish!
Re: Can Some One Help Me? by Fickle(f): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2011
claremont:

You are based abroad, and you want Nigerians to help you get a female abroad?! Does that make sense to you?! If you are based abroad, and you can't attract ladies to yourself, then there must be something about you that is repulsive. Moreover, this whole issue looks and smells scam-ish!

Marriage is different now, you can get a bride with mere communications with shells. Wetin for your remainders Nayah, Pendo & Sexkol.

subscribing,
Re: Can Some One Help Me? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2011
claremont:

[size=14pt]You are based abroad, and you want Nigerians to help you get a female abroad?![/size] Does that make sense to you?! If you are based abroad, and you can't attract ladies to yourself, [size=14pt]then there must be something about you that is repulsive.[/size] Moreover, this whole issue looks and smells scam-ish!
Couldn't have said it better myself!
Re: Can Some One Help Me? by tellwisdom: 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2011
I still doubt if 60% of people here are normal human sad sad
Re: Can Some One Help Me? by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 18, 2011
It's because they know you're Nigerian. Tell them you're Gambian lol.
Re: Can Some One Help Me? by tellwisdom: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2011
sere loan nko?? undecided undecided
Re: Can Some One Help Me? by femmy2010(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2011
This is serious.
Re: Can Some One Help Me? by Fokativ: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
Ode buruku.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do / Please Help-what Do Guys Like As Bday Gift / How Soon Is Too Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.