Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. (34416 Views)

Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) / "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Tareq1105: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Never take actions in anger, you may live the rest of your life to regret it.

He's stupid just like some of our youths.

I hope he would not go to the embassy to claim loss of Passport.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by edoairways: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tee2027:
He think we care. We are even happy one headache gone, one slowpoke gone, one idiot gone, one inconsequential nonentity gone. Thank God one down.

We don't need you Mr.
You are happy not we. Speak for yourself 😕😕😕😒😒😒😒😒
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by faceLAGOS: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lifestone:

I have travelled through the world and has always boast of being a Nigerian. I have never felt any negative vibe. I was in Ghana and bossed them around like as a junior brother they are. I don't know who are the Nigerians they insult. I so much enjoyed the answer that Peter Obi gave that low life Ghanaian journalist during his press conference, he simply put him in his place and pem, he kept quiet

Please, what was the question?

And what was Peter Obi’s reply?

Thank you.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Quincy10: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Our lol you think this people care about you we need to wake up we citizens we are contributing to all of this happening
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by tenpipsperday: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:
Foolishness of the highest order.

If any opportunity comes now and he's unable to , he will start blaming the innocent village people that he did not consult before tearing his international passport

Which opportunity? I know a dude who comes to Nigeria with visa because he has two other citizenship in two countires that work. He decided to be a foreigner in Nigeria Burnt his green nonsense of a passport. Which opportunity do you mean? Opportunity to snatch ballot boxes?
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Web2020: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Why do you lots from a certain part of this nation assume stupidly that everyone against this mockery of an electoral process is an Igbo person??!
My question as well. Tinubu did not get up to 20 per cent in Abuja, so is Igbo that full in Abuja?
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by mod9: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
herkeem:

He has to run an inclusive government.....
Tinubu can not take any decision on his own. Femi Gbajabiamila Babatundr Fashola and other criminal elements would be in charge of Nigeria if this fraud is allowed.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by duro4chang(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Oya go and dine and wine with Seyi Tinubu make we see.....your victory indeed, and you will sock garri and dry fish eat. You are not one of them and can never be. Show us 100k in your bank acct right now and I will believe you. Oppolence is very far from your lineage..... grin
Kikikikikikikikhiki! As e dey pain them e dey sweet us.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Nnamaka1: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Never take actions in anger, you may live the rest of your life to regret it.

He is a Fool na. Immature idiot, what has he seen yet Like its even much better out there. By the time they start Xenophobic attack over there , he will regret his action. Good things dont come easily , you have to fight for it, and also fight to keep it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by MrDoGood(m): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
He obviously has his UK citizenship

Don't be fooled into tearing yours!!!

You don't even have a visa yet grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by adunnioladipupo: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XldOqaHC_rI

Breaking News: Nigeria loses Citizen as Man renounces the Country over election results.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1637809880554692608

What type of headline is this for crying out loud.

The heading should have been, biafra Man renounce is Nigeria passport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Angelfrost(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Web2020:
My question as well. Tinubu did not get up to 20 per cent in Abuja, so is Igbo that full in Abuja?

I have never seen such stupidity tbh!

Right from time, anyone speaking against the pathetic APC leadership will always be termed Igbo... And anyone supporting APC automatically becomes an Afonja!

Why can't these imbeciles from these two ethnic groups just go settle their age long quarrel and allow the nation move ahead!
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
jaxxy:

u advice people alot bt don't advice urself. why?
Why did you say this?
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by harmonyglobal: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
That's is problem
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Israel07: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
herkeem:

Tinubu is a true Democrat. He would work to restore citizen's confidence in Nigeria.

See the way u just abused the word "Democrat".. make una dey fear God naa, what kind of human beings dey this country sef? Smh
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Killermamba: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Pearlpalace:
Tinubu has a lot of work to do to reunite this country
His mumu boys are doing more damage to his government thinking they are helping him. Mark my word he is going to struggle to achieve anything.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by patrickcollins: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
duro4chang:
Nothing gives me joy like our victory in Benue, Sokoto, Kaduna and Benue and nothing hurts me like our loss in Adamawa.
Smile, u still dey follow party system when the citizens should be clamoring for good lives obtainable in other sane countries. What has the joy u had in the past 8 years as a result of states ur party won fetched u, look around those states, ur own state and ask ur self questions, if u are rational u will find the answers
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Lovelive: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Someone who is forcing himself of the masses. is that one a Democrat?

Many of us have rejected the leadership of the oga of agberos/touts/terrorists

herkeem:

Tinubu is a true Democrat. He would work to restore citizen's confidence in Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Lifestone(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Please, what was the question?

And what was Peter Obi’s reply?

Thank you.
The Ghanaian journalist was asking that the election was heavily flawed and Obi asked him whether elections were better in Ghana

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by duro4chang(m): 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
patrickcollins:
Smile, u still dey follow party system when the citizens should be clamoring for good lives obtainable in other sane countries. What has the joy u had in the past 8 years as a result of states ur party won fetched u, look around those states, ur own state and ask ur self questions, if u are rational u will find the answers
E pain you? Kikikikikikikiki!
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by naturefellow(m): 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
herkeem:

with no due respect, you're mad!
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by tomzyELNINO: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Why he con de tell us? Abi how does that affect the cashless problem we are encountering? And am even sure he will still go and do another passport as he will be needing one soon except he has dual citizenship.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by evergenuineshop: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Foolish decision.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by abbey621(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Web2020:
No wahala. Evil that men do live with them and after them. You that is celebrating evil should not complain when evil happen to you. What a man soul he shall reap. Go ahead and celebrate.

Lesson#1: In life you're either the hunter or hunted, the people you're cursing have chosen to be hunters, keep waiting on their downfall or imaginary curse, you go wait tire.

Lesson #2: Whether you do good or bad, what will happen will happen, as you dey now if you were given the option to be Tinubu's or Buhari's son in this life or to stay as the son of your papa, what will you choose? Even with all the curses, you'll gladly disown your papa because death no be sickness' mate [Book of Lamentations Chapter 19 verse 60] grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Olurondo: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Idiot mumu man.Nigeria does not want to have any association with him too.It is only a bastard that renounces his home country.Which country is perfect?None.But the citizens strive to make their country work. Sore loser who cannot accept that Tinubu won.If he steps his foot on Nigeria again he is a Bastard!!
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by broadman20: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
duro4chang:
Nothing gives me joy like our victory in Benue, Sokoto, Kaduna and Benue and nothing hurts me like our loss in Adamawa.

Hahaha !

Just like the people of Katsina celebrated in 2015 and are crying in 2023.

This circle is about to be repeated again and age may not be on your side as next four years approaches.

Only God knows how those who put you through pains eight years ago will cause you to smile in the next four years.

I wish Nigerians will deliver themselves from mental slavery.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Larryndelaw: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ceenaija:
I know this election will backfire, this result may be the monster that will consume the APC.
Your bad wish will not work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Calibrator: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
This is actually a Treasonable action.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Larryndelaw: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Bah your headache to destroy your passport. When you n3ed it you will use mobey to secure another one. Foolish man. Destroying your property because of politicians
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by duro4chang(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
broadman20:

Hahaha !

Just like the people of Katsina celebrated in 2015 and are crying in 2023.

This circle is about to be repeated again and age may not be on your side as next four years approaches.

Only God knows how those who put you through pains eight years ago will cause you to smile in the next four years.

I wish Nigerians will deliver themselves from mental slavery.
See severe pain. Kikikikikikikikikiki!
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Web2020: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
duro4chang:
E pain you? Kikikikikikikiki!
Your joy is to see that others are pained because of your evil action. The person you are laughing at may not have anything to lose. But you may not have groundnut to even seep garri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Ganduje At NYSC Camp In Kano Has Got People Asking Questions / Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC / Chido Onumah: DSS Arrested Me For Wearing 'We Are All Biafrans' T-shirt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.