Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,140 members, 7,849,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM (2208 Views)

When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This / The Many Sins Of General Attahiru, Why Biafrans Will Rejoice over His Death / 30 Reasons Why Biafrans On Nairaland Must Observe Tomorrow Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rikkely:

I am still waiting for your answer, did you stopped the Igbos from voting in your area and region?
nobody said anything about stopping igbos or any tribe from voting... Rather what you people spewing online. When shit become real y'all hide as usual and start playing the victim card ONLINE

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
grin online warriors

You are the online warrior maybe you need to read what you wrote in your earlier comment again, I thought you said the Igbos are so scared of engaging you? I was expecting to hear how many Igbos you have killed and stopped from voting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
nobody said anything about stopping igbos or any tribe from voting... Rather what you people spewing online. When shit become real y'all hide as usual and start playing the victim card ONLINE

What is your point? what are Igbos spewing online? I need you to enlighten me?
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rikkely:

You are the online warrior maybe you need to read what you wrote in your earlier comment again, I thought you said the Igbos are so scared of engaging you? I was expecting to hear how many Igbos you have killed and stopped from voting?
in 2011 three afterwards they'll have sense in the north
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
in 2011 three afterwards they'll have sense in the north

Are you drunk? what is 2011 three afterwards?
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rikkely:

Are you drunk? what is 2011 three afterwards?
don't want to say kill
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
don't want to say kill

Dude you have not answer of my questions, you are a kid
get out of my way fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by phorget(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
las las you either come back to reality or go and join the real Biafrans in the bushes and meet your maker quick

Now that you mentioned Biafra...

I sincerely dont know what your folks want with the biafrans, you people are the one with the cain,you people are the ones flogging the biafrans yet you people are still the ones telling the biafrans not to cry.
What exactly do you people want please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by SWATMan: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rikkely:

You are a complete fool

She is an idiot.
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by willibounce1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lemaoo! You know them very well. They are always bragging online, hosting stupid a d senseless live broadcast bragging about how they own 90% properties in Nigeria a d africa. Meanwhile when you see them one on one ,they'll be quiet and cold like chilled water.
All they know is to lie, share fake news and come up with all sorts of lamba.

Suddenly they have been claiming to sack their yoruba workers. The yoruba workers they employed in their dreams. Awon olofo.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Bridget95(f): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
Why you people are always arrogant and bitter online but in real life timid?
You people trying to intimidate the whole country to give you the presidency... Like what da fck... There are many tribes in Nigeria and they're okay with each other, but you people think you're more superior or some shit.. y'all don't have anything to brag to take away from Nigeria. You people benefits the most in Nigeria... You people are everywhere but you wouldn't let people live in your region, not like people want to live in that fcking dot shit hell anyways.. y'all do your business in other peaceful regions because y'all can't live in your region. Y'all hate each other and have disrespectful arrogant behaviors towards each other.. forget all this fake social media unity. Atiku will choose a Christian vice president in the middle belt in the next election.. if APC fck up like Buhari they'll lose the north completely and Atiku will win easily.... But still fully like tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket just to spite the fcking amateur politicians in the dot nation. You people are nuisance to this country.. taking but giving back nothing to the country besides insults on social media. Fcking children of perdition. Someone powerful most have cursed this people
you are a sm.elly du.ng
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
willibounce1:
Lemaoo! You know them very well. They are always bragging online, hosting stupid a d senseless live broadcast bragging about how they own 90% properties in Nigeria a d africa. Meanwhile when you see them one on one ,they'll be quiet and cold like chilled water.
All they know is to lie, share fake news and come up with all sorts of lamba.

Suddenly they have been claiming to sack their yoruba workers. The yoruba workers they employed in their dreams. Awon olofo.

Today you will say the Igbos are too aggressive and tomorrow you will say they are too timid, which one should we choose out of this two?
Awon olofo
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by samz77: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rikkely:

They will continue to troop in as much they want and nothing you can do about it, if it hurt you so badly let's separate
If it pain go beyond your control then kill yourself
. so u all be refugees
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by samz77: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I know lgb0s very well, I grew up with them, they always create a sènsè of h8red wherever they go and accuse others of h8ing them.
They don't love themselves, two brothers will kiII each other because of a small piece of land.
Two brothers born of same parents will not talk to each and it is rampant.
. no be dem fault, na generational curse

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by willibounce1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rikkely:

Today you will say the Igbos are too aggressive and tomorrow you will say they are too timid, which one should we choose out of this two?
Awon olofo

You are bunch of chest beating, brain dead cowards. All the threats you have been dishing out since the days of your supreme leader kanu, you have never been bold enough to carry them out. You demonic brainless akpu chewing monsters made all sorts of threats during buharis 8 years yet here you are crying and wailing again as usual. All your madness ends on the Internet. Nobody takes you serious any more because they know you are all sore losers and bitter ,hateful cowards.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
samz77:
. so u all be refugees

How can you become refugee in your own country? Kids everywhere
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
willibounce1:

You are bunch of chest beating, brain dead cowards. All the threats you have been dishing out since the days of your supreme leader kanu, you have never been bold enough to carry them out. You demonic brainless akpu chewing monsters made all sorts of threats during buharis 8 years yet here you are crying and wailing again as usual. All your madness ends on the Internet. Nobody takes you serious any more because they know you are all sore losers and bitter ,hateful cowards.

You are the actual chest beating coward, we will continue to vote in any village and cities in Nigeria and there's nothing you can do about it
When you guy get tired of one lovely Nigeria then can we separate.
Don't you know you guys are the unity beggar?
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by willibounce1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rikkely:

You are the actual chest beating coward, we will continue to vote in any village and cities in Nigeria and there's nothing you can do about it
When you guy get tired of one lovely Nigeria then can we separate.
Don't you know you guys are the unity beggar?

OK I'm the coward but I'm not crying and wailing all over the Internet. I am not blaming anybody for intimidation. You the brave biafra.ud cannibals are the ones crying of suppression, oppression. Crying like hungry rams. Lagosians and yorubas are not tired of one Nigeria. We all know the cursed losers who cry every 8 years about a biafra.ud they'll never get. Akpruka flat akpu head. Tinubu is your president and Sanwo Olu is the governor of Lagos. You nor like, go and choke on akpu and engine oyel.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 3:55am On Mar 21, 2023
Rikkely:

Dude you have not answer of my questions, you are a kid
get out of my way fool
not more foolish than your prostitute mother and non existent alcoholic lowlife deadbeat father
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Ikpaitid: 4:05am On Mar 21, 2023
Because they're refugees, refugees are always frustrated in life
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by demmie1: 5:45am On Mar 21, 2023
Rikkely:

Afraid of you for been stupid and useless? who are you Animal?
this is Nigeria and every Nigerian have right to vote anywhere in Nigeria and if you don't like it let's separate

If na so, why e dey pain you say Yoruba win elections for Yoruba land

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Court To Hear Perjury Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration. / 2023: Southeast Ranks As Safest Region In Nigeria - Punch / Ekiti Election: Where Are The Saints?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.