Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,433 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM (2203 Views)

When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This / The Many Sins Of General Attahiru, Why Biafrans Will Rejoice over His Death / 30 Reasons Why Biafrans On Nairaland Must Observe Tomorrow Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by phorget(m): 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
why do you think isn't from my mum.. I guess, typical child factory mentality

I wouldn't want to subscribe that your bitterness must have come from your mum but if that must have been the case then your father would have lived a terrible life harboring an arbitrary woman of your Mother's nature.
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
phorget:

I wouldn't want to subscribe that your bitterness must have come from your mum but if that must have been the case then your father would have lived a terrible life harboring an arbitrary woman of your Mother's nature.
that's the bait.. at least I wasn't born in a child factory settings.. I knew my dad I'm not a bastard unlike... You..... Gais

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by phorget(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
that's the bait.. at least I wasn't born in a child factory settings.. I knew my dad I'm not a bastard unlike... You..... Gais

Your acclaimed father might be the man they only told you about, we all know the drill and how your mothers sleep about and only hooking up their bastard pregnancy on an unsuspecting man.
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:

Useless bustard low life like you with no future, what can you do to Igbo man?
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rikkely:

Useless bustard low life like you with no future, what can you do to Igbo man?
typical child factory product mentality. My future is brighter than Biambla lol
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
phorget:

Your acclaimed father might be the man they only told you about, we all know the drill and how your mothers sleep about and only hooking up their bastard pregnancy on an unsuspecting man.
projection.. projections
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by phorget(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
projection.. projections

Projected long time before now.
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
typical child factory product mentality. My future is brighter than Biambla lol

You have no future and you are worthless, all your stupid wide mouth end here on Nairaland, just looking at your dirty gworo teeth's
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
phorget:

Projected long time before now.
las las you either come back to reality or go and join the real Biafrans in the bushes and meet your maker quick

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
projection.. projections

We will continue to live in every part of Nigeria and vote whoever we wish to vote, there's nothing nonentity like or anybody will do about it
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
las las you either come back to reality or go and join the real Biafrans in the bushes and meet your maker quick

Bokoharam and bandits have already finish you people up, do you have any peace in your desert you call a living place?
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rikkely:

You have no future and you are worthless, all your stupid wide mouth end here on Nairaland, just looking at your dirty gworo teeth's
las las you either grow a ball and join the real Biafrans in the bushes or keep ranting online as social media warrior

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:

When people from normal tribes is talking you shouldn't be talking because 90% of your tribe are illiterates
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rikkely:

We will continue to live in every part of Nigeria and vote whoever we wish to vote, there's nothing nonentity like or anybody will do about it
try this in the north pls.. PLEASE
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
las las you either grow a ball and join the real Biafrans in the bushes or keep ranting online as social media warrior

Nobody is Joining Biafra , it's one Nigeria and we must continue with the marriage but don't complain again when any Nigerian exercise hisor her constitutional rights in your place, otherwise we will crush you to pieces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:

Foolish Idiot, there are many Igbos in around you there and they voted their choices
So what are you telling me to try in North?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rikkely:

When people from normal tribes is talking you shouldn't be talking because 90% of your tribe are illiterates
English is merely a language; it is a means of communication, not a measure of intelligence or knowledge. We the "illiterate decides who lives and who dies in the country. We decide the future of the "educated" grin if y'all will go and educate yourselves, work and pay taxes so that I can enjoy my life.. I choose illiterate anyway. This slaves and master dynamics works perfect for us grin

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:

I thought you are so bold and feared by igbos? worthless fool, Imagine a rat like you making bold statement Igbos are scared of you
Who the hell are you and what can you do to igbo person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Phoen1X: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
They are poor students of history.

Zik blood runs in them.

Zik was the very first to say Lagos is a no man's land. In 1948.

That goat will not rest in peace.
He (zik) lived to a ripe age,...unlike the other "sage",that took his own life by poison, good history student.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rikkely:

I thought you are so bold and feared by igbos? worthless fool, Imagine a rat like you making bold statement Igbos are scared of you
Who the hell are you and what can you do to igbo person?
go and ask your parents about 15 januy 1967-70... How beautiful the pogrom was grin
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rikkely:

Foolish Idiot, there are many Igbos in around you there and they voted their choices
So what are you telling me to try in North?
try what y'all did in Lagos in the north
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
go and ask your parents about 15 januy 1967-70... How beautiful the pogrom was grin

When I say you are worthless and rat, I am quite sure you don't get it, this is not 15 januy 1967-70 or whatever you call it
we are in 2023, mistakenly do anyhow and kill one Igbo person then you will get my point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:

You mean the Igbos in the north did not vote? I hope you will be a man enough to answer me?
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:

Fool continue to live in the past because that's where you belong, trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rikkely:

When I say you are worthless and rat, I am quite sure you don't get it, this is not 15 januy 1967-70 or whatever you call it
we are in 2023, mistakenly do anyhow and kill one Igbo person then you will get my point
you people are really predictable... Just like zik, ojupig and lamidi cownu... Always bragging but when shit hits the fan.... Just guess it yourself grin
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rikkely:

You mean the Igbos in the north did not vote? I hope you will be a man enough to answer me?
if you people kept quiet and voted in Lagos.... This wouldn't happen but unfortunately your arrogant rude behaviors wouldn't let y'all reason well
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Bardo: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
From what I have seen, majority of Nigerians need to go for therapy and emotional intelligence tests. This entire write up just feels like a vent of frustration because of some so called social media “insults”. None of it is grounded in reality. You will never see them condemning the immediate danger in their backyard in the form of Muslim occupation and the growing threat of terrorism, but when it is time to attack those that are peaceful and timid according to the OP, that is when you’ll see their bite at its fullest. grin
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
you people are really predictable... Just like zik, ojupig and lamidi cownu... Always bragging but when shit hits the fan.... Just guess it yourself grin

Can you shit? definitely you can't shit because you are powerless and useless like your mentors in your region
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rikkely:

Can you shit? definitely you can't shit because you are powerless and useless like your mentors in your region
grin online warriors
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
if you people kept quiet and voted in Lagos.... This wouldn't happen but unfortunately your arrogant rude behaviors wouldn't let y'all reason well

I am still waiting for your answer, did you stopped the Igbos from voting in your area and region?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyechi Ikpeazu: 7 Things About Lead Counsel Who Defended Adeleke’s Victory / Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria / I Want To Sell My 2 Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.