Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election (54059 Views)

All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) / Who Is Winning In Kaduna Governorship Election? / Senator Uba Sani Wins APC Guber Primaries In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Ikpaitid: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Left behind in what way exactly?!!

Christians were in charge for over a decade in this democracy, what good did that do for average Nigerian Christians?!!

A Muslim has been in charge since 2015, what has it benefited average Muslim citizens?!! What have the Northeners really gained more than Southerners?!!
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Misterone: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Navalsadiq:
Uba sani did not win Kaduna state.

This is absurd and against the progress of our democracy.i am a kdmite and I will tell you categorically clear that APC did not win the elections
Yeah, because you be JuJu. You dey everywhere and you dey see everything. Ruuuubbish.

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by phemmyflexxy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Navalsadiq:

This is absurd and against the progress of our democracy.i am a kdmite and I will tell you categorically clear that APC did not win the elections
Na labour party win with 1million votes..

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Kukutenla: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Look
Any gov election whose results did not come out on Sunday is certainly rigged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by just2endowed: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Emir01:
Congratulations Uba Sani.
This is victory for democracy.

That means more death to southern kaduna people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by phemmyflexxy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Navalsadiq:

Na labour party win with 1 million votes...

3 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Banhammy717: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Against all odds.
Congratulations to Uba Sanni.

Wa inna jundana, laumuli golibu'na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by wildernessVoice: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
It was a cleared case of broad daylight robbery.
The balloon will surely burst.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by amnesty7: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
cebablos:

Smiles. I just believed in wishing good to the winner even if he is the person I'm opposing, for his success is for our own good and when he fails, we will all feel the heat together whether his supporter or not.

Thanks for your kind words btw.
You're welcome. A resident of KD?
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by donprinyo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Impunity well shared. APC is de enemy of the state

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by silaswills01(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
This is terrible
I feel sorry for SK ppl cry
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by eddie7: 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
I just remembered one old saying that

STEALING THE VILLAGE DRUM MAY BE EASY BUT FINDING A PLACE TO BEAT IT PEACEFULLY IS THE PROBLEM

I come in peace

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by prettyliz(f): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1637921888184721410?t=yAhhiX-pzwNXeiEqp4dKBA&s=19

After taking 3 days to cook the elections... corruption is scared of APC

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Successlane: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
KingEarnest:
APC has finished Nigeria.

APC has finished WAILERS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by HNICEARTH: 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
After cancelling PDP votes, and neglecting results uploaded on IREV. This certificate will be returned by the court.
El-rufai once bragged that he bribed a judge, this time around the judiciary will teach him a lesson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by frank14011991(m): 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Antai123:
Shut up!,
What has your Muslim and Northern candidate done with the power that has been with them.
You People are the problem of this country!!!
but still yet you people are playing religious politics
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by asanausana91: 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
frank14011991:
Penguin2 the hater of APC and Islam, if you continue to play religious politics, power will continue to rotate between north, west and south south. South East and northern Christians will be left behind with their religious politics politics
then why not rule yourself with your islamic law and let the northern Christians and southern Christians form their own country.
We cannot continue like this, the Muslim will not be using the Christian resources while turning the owners of the resources into slaves.

2 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Successlane: 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Where were you when the election was been rigged?

He/She was watching BBN Titans
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Safyqueen: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Reportbutton:
I know of one party that made so much mouth with enough chest beating, now they're no where to be found. OBI and his supporters has tueh...
All we can see is PDAPC getting all the positions,

I told you guys that obidient movement will fizzle out. They cannot win local elections.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by frank14011991(m): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
asanausana91:
then why not rule yourself with your islamic law and let the northern Christians and southern Christians form their own country.
We cannot continue like this, the Muslim will not be using the Christian resources while turning the owners of the resources into slaves.
I pity you northern Christians, continue playing religious politics with the south east. If Nigeria divides today we will still be together with you but you guys keep going with the south east over us because of religion. I hope 2027 una go get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Web2020: 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
frank14011991:
Penguin2 the hater of APC and Islam, if you continue to play religious politics, power will continue to rotate between north, west and south south. South East and northern Christians will be left behind with their religious politics politics
. Leave South South out of your nonsense. We are not part of this evil injustice. Carry your cross by yourself.

2 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Hellonearth: 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
ManirBK:
But Obiidiots said pdp don win the state na

U go dey here,we go book leave una to a working country. E go hear una Cry soon.

Mark my name. I will send u pix soon wey I dey Yankee dey bolllllllll
Fools without brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by asanausana91: 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
This country is never together, we should stop forcing people to stay in one Nigeria while actually we are not together.
I am a northerner but I am supporting the division of this country if that will bring peace.

2 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Tayo114: 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
congratulations Malam Uba Sani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Web2020: 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
frank14011991:
Leave South South out of your equation. We are not part of this your evil injustice. Carry your cross by yourself

2 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by frank14011991(m): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Web2020:
. Leave South South out of your nonsense. We are not part of this evil injustice. Carry cross by yourself.
you can't speak for the good people of South south, their votes spoke and by God's grace a south southerner will be running mate to shettima in 2031

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by jozee8: 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
frank14011991:
The country would finally be devided, so you can continue enjoying your power drunk politics.
It's just a matter of time

2 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Saladdin: 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
As I suspected! The result would only be announced in the night. Finally, the Economic blueprint will be followed through.

Also, I sincerely believe that KD South will be much safer.

Thank God!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna / Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.