Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

How Do I Get Over This Job Loss - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Get Over This Job Loss (19169 Views)

Job Loss / How To Insure Your Salary Against Job Loss / Job Loss, Unemployment Rate Reached 23.1% In June — Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by OhiOfIhima: 7:01am On Mar 22, 2023
Belawy:
Folks it's being over a month now that I lost my job due to little excuse. I was asked to tender my resignation letter because I went for prayer .

This is really tearing me apart and is eating me every day because I'm afraid of the Impact of this job loss on my family. I am steadily entering depression.
Check the next comment
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Qennyflexi(m): 8:20am On Mar 22, 2023
I was in your shoe almost a year ago, trust me dont be dettered. Get yourself engaged by online cources and many opportunities will swing in your favour. Today I'm gainfully employed with attractive renumeration.
NOTE: Always involve God in all your dealings and he will never disappoint you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Samademir: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2023
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Belawy(m): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2023
I've I don't know how reach your friend sir. Though I've sent you mail but I've not heard from you my no is 08108177884
Mastakija:
My friend has a job offer
At ikeja lagos
A computer literate though
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Mastakija(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2023
Belawy:
I've I don't know how reach your friend sir. Though I've sent you mail but I've not heard from you my no is 08108177884
send your cv to the WhatsApp number in my signature below or to their mail rihpltd@gmail.com

https://www.rihplimited.com/

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Mastakija(m): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2023
Ndleabilli:

I'm a computer literate (website developer ) how can I contact you bro
they dont need a web developer actually infact my friend is a web developer himself
They just want someone to operate their social media accounts and be in the office for other small small computer roles
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Mastakija(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2023
buhariPLEASEdie:

Pls.... can u connect me to your friend lost my job 2months ago.......

I stay so close to ikeja.........

send your cv to the WhatsApp number in my signature below or to their mail rihpltd@gmail.com

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Mastakija(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2023
Darkmode64:

Hello. Are there other requirements for this offer? How can do get in touch. Thanks

send your cv or contact me through the WhatsApp number in my signature below or reach them directly through their mail rihpltd@gmail.com

Pilopher:

Am interested
send your cv or contact me through the WhatsApp number in my signature below or reach them directly through their mail rihpltd@gmail.com

heartdesir:

Please I am interested in this if the poster has not taken up the job. I am computer literate. Thank you

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Mastakija(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2023
nentokritji:
, here i am link us please. country hot.08027264628

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Ndleabilli: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mastakija:
they dont need a web developer actually infact my friend is a web developer himself
They just want someone to operate their social media accounts and be in the office for other small small computer roles
I can do it bro I NEED A JOB PLEASE
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Olawrites: 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Anonymoususher:

Losing that job could be answers to the prayers you went for. Sometimes salary blinds you from the numerous opportunities that abounds around you.

Imagine yourself staying tied in one building 8-5 everyday and you don't grow neither do you know what's happening around.

Most office workers don't even have any business idea that's why they are the first to fall for ponzi schemes because they don't have time for themselves so they easily fall for anything that will make money work for them.

Let me tell you a bit about myself.

After graduation, I worked as a teacher earning 47k monthly. My family and everyone depended on that money. Infact my life was on it, I was so scared of losing my job.

After two years earning was increased to just 61k. I couldn't live outside the salary but something happened.

In 2020 during covid lockdown, you know teachers were affected most. I stayed at home doing online lesson and salary dropped from 60k to 40k to 30k to 10k until the school decided that they can no longer pay salaries.

My fears had come to pass. No salary, how do I survive? How will my mom and siblings survive? With lack of salary my eyes opened to opportunities and I started marketing people's goods.

I would go-to markets, take pictures and market, sellers give their price and I will add my price and market. I marketed anything sellable online, from phones, to fridge, to TV etc.
Gradually I began to make little sales with profit of 4k, 5k, 10k etc. Gradually I began making my salary.

Fast forward to when covid madness was over, they called us back but I told my family to buckle up that I was about to drop a resignation letter. If I could survive those months without salary then it wasn't the salary that has been sustaining me.

My mom and siblings everyone adjusted and i went out to continue with my hustle.

Fast forward to today, my colleagues that I left in that school are still earning 75k but that amount sometimes I make that profit in a day, many atimes in a week (though there are bad weeks and months sha).

I have three cars out there for e-hailing with people driving and giving remittance of 25k weekly each, I have two POS stands, I have two plots of lands and I have been able to rent a good house for myself and left mama's house for good.

I tell people this story so they can open their eyes and see sack letters as a blessing in disguise.

If your job is not paying you enough to make you live large then you shouldn't die cos of a sack letter.

I keep saying it, this life your destiny is in your hand. Thanks for the write up.
I had my major breakthrough since 2020 when I stopped working for anyone.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Anonymoususher: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Olawrites:

I keep saying it, this life your destiny is in your hand. Thanks for the write up.
I had my major breakthrough since 2020 when I stopped working for anyone.

2020 was a blessing for me, I look bigger, fresher and neater now because covid happened. The way I carried that teaching job on my head, I would have wanted my life. I never thought that a time would come and I will comfortably dash out money in hundreds.

I am not where I want to be but I thank God that I left my teaching job
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by chimeremodlyn: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
This is why I will always choose ALREADY MADE man over a STRUGGLING BROKE man.

Now, how will this man take good care of his wife and children? Nawa o undecided

May God Help you struggling men oo

Will you just shut up and stop being stupid. Is it that you're really dumb or pretend to be. Haven't you seen a person with a good job and doing very well loose his job and live on the mercy of his wife for months before getting another one? or haven't you seen your so called already made guys loose their business and money to fraudsters? You cant be that dumb now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Does One Answer This Strange Interview Question / 4 Things Do When You Are Laid Off / NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.