Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

How Do I Get Over This Job Loss - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Get Over This Job Loss (19172 Views)

Job Loss / How To Insure Your Salary Against Job Loss / Job Loss, Unemployment Rate Reached 23.1% In June — Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by visaclick: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2023
doneback04:

Even the bible said it that there is time for everything so should not joke with your work because of prayers
instead you should player and plan your prayer life outside your work premises,
if I was the one who employees you and you come to my office and read bible I will sack you
because office is not the right place to do that when you go home you can read your Bible when you come to work you do office work
and what’s funny is some will go as far as taking your name to their pastor that you are the devil with horns hindering their progress. How people cannot separate work from religion still amaze me.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by YourhealthNG2(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2023
With comments like this (see screenshot below), and such hateful mindset, why won't you lose your job?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by MeezPat(f): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2023
Naso
dotun4luv:
Pick up your passion and start a YouTube channel on it. It only needs 6 months of commitment and you will forget where you started from.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by iamjavadem(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2023
Sorry bro. Just keep looking for another job. And when you get a new one please don't mix religion or politics with work. I am talking from experience.
Belawy:
Folks it's being over a month now that I lost my job due to little excuse. I was asked to tender my resignation letter because I went for prayer .

This is really tearing me apart and is eating me every day because I'm afraid of the Impact of this job loss on my family. I am steadily entering depression.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Honestfrend: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2023
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by biafranrealson: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2023
Now that you have lost the opportunity,you will no longer go fro prayer again
Thats life
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by OhiOfIhima: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mastakija:
My friend has a job offer
At ikeja lagos
A computer literate though

I hope the poster can take the job but we need to consider location, in that case, I am vr close to computer village, I stay at Mangoro, close to Kogi garage.
Pls, let's talk.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by NaijaCover(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nawa o
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by NaijaCover(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Belawy:
Folks it's being over a month now that I lost my job due to little excuse. I was asked to tender my resignation letter because I went for prayer .

This is really tearing me apart and is eating me every day because I'm afraid of the Impact of this job loss on my family. I am steadily entering depression.

How Much Are They paying you monthly
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by skuribeebo: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
No condition is permanent. You will win at last.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Shebi na only you know God pass.

When it's time for work, work efficiently and deliver. But, no, you right-hand and left-hand sons of God will bring his throne to your offices to show that you have a place in heaven. Take this as a bitter lesson for next time.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Love800(m): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Can one start a youtube just talking abt sports, like saying tins u love abt sport but not really educating anyone abt it. Just to have fun with it.

Can u still call dat vlogging?

because people are telling me blogging/vlogging should be abt educating or teaching someone something in a niche of ur choice.

dotun4luv:
Pick up your passion and start a YouTube channel on it. It only needs 6 months of commitment and you will forget where you started from.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by cornelin(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
dotun4luv:

How does one go about this bro. I have a young channel
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Love800(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Am a 25yr old with only o'level

Looking for a 50k job. Am willing to move to any part of the country.

I dont care how the job is. Even if is a factory job or labour intensive, am willing.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Dre183(m): 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Stay strong bro.

Me self don dey out of job for 27months now and we no die.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Omootayo123(m): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Madam. Life is not bed of Roses mind you. It's full of challenges. Also Already made man will also face his challenges in near time.
Jennyclay:
This is why I will always choose ALREADY MADE man over a STRUGGLING BROKE man.

Now, how will this man take good care of his wife and children? Nawa o undecided

May God Help you struggling men oo
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by patjane(f): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
So much hateful mindset from ur past posts..I can’t help someone like You. I pray you get a Job soon. Stay strong Sir !!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mastakija:
At ikeja lagos

Hope they won't attack him in Lagos?
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by bonnyhope: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Belawy:

Take it easy

Is not going to be permanent
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Belawy(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
That's is the story bro. It was even an off day for me. The Director sent his PA that I should see him in his office but the PA was told I just set out to pray (quote author=OmidheBlessing post=121940288]You didn't tell the whole story, you told the part that buys you sympathy.

How often have you been leaving your job to go for prayer?

You allowed your faith to come in between your job?

You have the weekend to go to prayers all you want, but not skipping job to go pray.

Good luck with another job , but separate your job from prayer activity during the week.

God works and only rested after he was done.

Jesus go about working the business of his father but only returns to prayer after the day's work.

Wishing you a better opportunity but keep it with a good work ethic [/quote]
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Babatee025: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
I would like to apply for the said job offer sir

At ikeja lagos
A computer literate though[/quote]
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Belawy(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pls I have HND accounting and I'm in final stage of ICAN
Mastakija:
At ikeja lagos
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by YourhealthNG2(m): 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
The Op is a tribalist and ethnic bigot. Check his posts. Trust such hateful individual at your peril. Take his cock and bull story with a pinch of salt

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by deluckiest(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

Now, how will this man take good care of his wife and children? Nawa o undecided

My dear, life doesn't always dance to that rhythm as we want. Life is bigger than you see it.

Before I got married back then I was already established financially. I was into importation business.
Then I met my wife, after our first child my businesses had a major setback and I lost so much. I sold my properties to raised funds to start all over again, that didn't work out.

In all my struggle, my wife was my pillar, she stood by me all through the difficult times because she was supportive from the little salary from her bank job.

I thank God for given me an understanding woman. To the glory of God, our lives has since been turned around for better.

There is no guarantee that an "already made man" cannot go down financially. What will you do in such a scenario if your husband suddenly loses his job or has his business crumbled, will you leave the marriage and jump into the hands of another already made man?[b]
Jennyclay:

My dear, life doesn't always dance to that rhythm as we want. Life is bigger than you see it.

Before I got married back then I was already established financially. I was into importation business.
Then I met my wife, after our first child my businesses had a major setback and I lost so much. I sold my properties to raised funds to start all over again, that didn't work out.

In all my struggle, my wife was my pillar, she stood by me all through the difficult times because she was supportive from the little salary from her bank job.

I thank God for given me an understanding woman. To the glory of God, our lives has since been turned around for better.

There is no guarantee that an "already made man" cannot go down financially. What will you do in such a scenario if your husband suddenly loses his job or has his business crumbled, will you leave the marriage and jump into the hands of another already made man?[/b]
Jennyclay:

There is no guarantee that an "already made man" cannot go down financially. What will you do in such a scenario if your husband suddenly loses his job or has his business crumbled, will you leave the marriage and jump into the hands of another already made man?
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by nentokritji(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mastakija:
At ikeja lagos
, here i am link us please. country hot.08027264628
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Adedotguy: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
dotun4luv:
Pick up your passion and start a YouTube channel on it. It only needs 6 l of commitment and you will forget where you started from.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by heartdesir(f): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mastakija:
At ikeja lagos

Please I am interested in this if the poster has not taken up the job. I am computer literate. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? / Development Bank Of Nigeria Completes First Recruitment, Set To Take Off / Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.