Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

How Do I Get Over This Job Loss - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Get Over This Job Loss (19175 Views)

Job Loss / How To Insure Your Salary Against Job Loss / Job Loss, Unemployment Rate Reached 23.1% In June — Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by ifko: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Next time u get a job, tell them u have to pray 5times daily on the job.
I went to first bank and d cashier left us for like an hour all in d name of prayer.
Yeye people,after prayer it does not stop u people from killing.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by dotun4luv(m): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
ogbenimax007:
please tell me how to go about it

Create a Gmail
Go to YouTube.com and sign in with the Gmail account. You will automatically create a channel for which can modify.
Record a video and upload.

Note: Uploading copyright ©️ videos will get your channel deleted
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by phorget(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Open a prayer center since you know how to pray very well.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by phorget(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
dotun4luv:

Create a Gmail
Go to YouTube.com and sign in with the Gmail account. You will automatically create a channel for which can modify.
Record a video and upload.

Note: Uploading copyright ©️ videos will get your channel deleted

Ok
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by lucky4west: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
hire a car and drive bolt and uber...no time to dulling
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Bfly: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Faith in your prayer should be able to make you get over it. If you truly prayed to a God you are faithful.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by chrisifeanyi: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
You are a tribal idiot. I'm an Igbo. Will you accept job offer from a 'Yebo'?
If you will mention me with a yes.
N.B.
You must not pray at work.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by mofaderera116: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
Graciously look for anotherGraciously look for another...
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Sirchiboy: 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
lucky4west:
hire a car and drive bolt and uber...no time to dulling
Let me hire yours
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by kingsmaila(m): 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Belawy:
Folks it's being over a month now that I lost my job due to little excuse. I was asked to tender my resignation letter because I went for prayer .

This is really tearing me apart and is eating me every day because I'm afraid of the Impact of this job loss on my family. I am steadily entering depression.
God will provide another job. Don't worry

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Ndleabilli: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mastakija:
My friend has a job offer
At ikeja lagos
A computer literate though
I'm a computer literate (website developer ) how can I contact you bro
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Microwhy: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
LagosG:
Pele. If everyone left their post to go and pray anytime they wished, would the organization function? Even Aso Rock that has a chapel and mosque have those spaces closed and only opened at the appropriate time. If you're Muslim and have to pray 5 times daily, I advise you adjust.

This should inspire you to embrace entrepreneurship where only you can sack yourself. If you become an employee again tomorrow, next tomorrow, they can fire your silly ass again.

Good luck
Zero sense..
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by chaloskyx: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
So now answer this question how come the God that you went to pray to did not save you from getting sacked cause i dont get? he know all things as being omnipotent but still dint protect you from forces on earth why is that? does that even make sense
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Microwhy: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
OmidheBlessing:
You didn't tell the whole story, you told the part that buys you sympathy.

How often have you been leaving your job to go for prayer?

You allowed your faith to come in between your job?

You have the weekend to go to prayers all you want, but not skipping job to go pray.

Good luck with another job , but separate your job from prayer activity during the week.

God works and only rested after he was done.

Jesus go about working the business of his father but only returns to prayer after the day's work.

Wishing you a better opportunity but keep it with a good work ethic
He's probably a Muslim and its 100% clear that 1-2pm at every work place is for break which is equally prayer time.
5min is not too much for any employee to spare and reserve for prayer.
Tolerance is key..
For everything that might have happened, the guy is working with/for a religion bigot and is so disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by FireUpNow(m): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
dotun4luv:
Pick up your passion and start a YouTube channel on it. It only needs 6 months of commitment and you will forget where you started from.
This sounds very interesting and how can one begin with this? If you have clue I don't mind following it up . Thanks
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by FireUpNow(m): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
meum:
Start a small business with the little you have
Not everyone can manage a business successfully. You can dispute but it's a fact we cannot shy away from
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by BluntCrazeMan: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Belawy:
Folks it's being over a month now that I lost my job due to little excuse. I was asked to tender my resignation letter because I went for prayer.

This is really tearing me apart and is eating me every day because I'm afraid of the Impact of this job loss on my family. I am steadily entering depression.

Was the prayer clashing with the time of your work??

If Yes,, then I have no sympathy or advice to share with you for now.

But in case you get your next job soon, please always try your best to set your priorities right.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by charlesdinho7(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
yahoodetector:

I will closely follow you so that after like 2 years from your recruitment, you will tell me your daily feeding routine of Agbado, Cassava and Corn.
DONT forget, as a graduate i have opportunities to be commissioned as an officer with my degree. so, be wise, i know what i am saying
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by charlesdinho7(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
IAMBOSS1990:
Link to the job please.
www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by yahoodetector: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
charlesdinho7:

DONT forget, as a graduate i have opportunities to be commissioned as an officer with my degree. so, be wise, i know what i am saying

If you are from the South East or South South, they will reject your enrollment. Know this and know peace!
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by princeakinola1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
dotun4luv:
Pick up your passion and start a YouTube channel on it. It only needs 6 months of commitment and you will forget where you started from.
please put me through in this brother, WhatsApp me on 08038479745 please
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by MarcusGarvey(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
You will be fine, mine is 2 months plus....I am still looking up to God for another job.
Belawy:
Folks it's being over a month now that I lost my job due to little excuse. I was asked to tender my resignation letter because I went for prayer .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Microwhy:

He's probably a Muslim and its 100% clear that 1-2pm at every work place is for break which is equally prayer time.
5min is not too much for any employee to spare and reserve for prayer.
Tolerance is key..
For everything that might have happened, the guy is working with/for a religion bigot and is so disgusting.

Don't be quick to throw stone at the employer.
If the OP had stepped out within his break hour to pray, I doubt his boss will get fussed about it. It is not the first time, obviously...
If you work with someone who isn't tolerance of your religion, I think is best you keep your religion to yourself and away from work hours
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by occfx: 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Belawy:

What of we wey lose our own since Covid... My brother nothing dey happen. Just go find another work, you were not useful to that company
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Raph82(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
meum:
Start a small business with the little you have
But he never said he has a little somewhere.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by poporinwa: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Take a bottle of cold beer,take a warm bath,go to bed and make sure you had a good night rest. Wake up to a new person,enter the street to conquer because you are a conqueror.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by balarabe01(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
Must you go and pray? Even after been given the instructions. Now see where it has landed you. Now go and pray for a new one.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by AndroidAI(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
iHart:
Imagine my driver telling me he went to charge phone. Phone he can easily charge in the vehicle when he is going to deliver an order. Due that flimsy excuse, I lost an order. I sacked the guy. Someone will have sleepless nights to run a business and you think you can come and misbehave in the job.

A quick question sir.

Did you inform him in advance about your appointment?
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by iHart(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
AndroidAI:

A quick question sir.

Did you inform him in advance about your appointment?
He is full time staff. His duty is to come to work everyday but due to the nature of our job, he can have up to 14 days free in a month. For those free days I don't bother them and they can use it for anything. He always takes advantage of my carefree attitude and since I am not always around, he doesn't take the job serious. For me, I don't care how and when you do my job, all I want is for you to do the job and do it very well.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by charlesdinho7(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
yahoodetector:

If you are from the South East or South South, they will reject your enrollment. Know this and know peace!
i am from the north central
Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by Pymetrics: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Belawy:

Sorry for the loss. May Allah ease your affairs. Just mention the kind of job you want and also mention your skills. You can even share Google drive link to your cv. Also use LinkedIn very well and indeed job search.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over This Job Loss by OhiOfIhima: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2023
Mastakija:
My friend has a job offer
At ikeja lagos
A computer literate though

Speak with him pls

Belawy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? / Development Bank Of Nigeria Completes First Recruitment, Set To Take Off / Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.