Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Why Are You A Single Mum? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are You A Single Mum? (3298 Views)

Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / Tips To Becoming A Great Single Mum / Am A Single Mum About To Get Married To A Divorcee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You A Single Mum? by coogar: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
tpia@:
i dont understand why people feel it's ok to drag their personal matters into the open in this irresponsible manner sha.

but to each his/her own.

should you be exposing your daughter like this?

or is your story fake.

with all due respect, in what way has the op irresponsibly dragged her personal issues into the open?
did she mention names, d-o-b, social security number, etc? her life, her choice.
if you are not comfortable with your own status as a single mum, others do! you can take your judgemental
self out of here....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You A Single Mum? by Bawss1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2012
tpia@:

i think you should remove all references to your daughter. And the father as well.

just a suggestion.

you dont know who is reading all this.

Who gives an eff who is reading?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You A Single Mum? by Ivynwa(f): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
ATLgal: Yes it is actyally Samtoye. Unlike the deadbeat Dad she stepped up to the plate and raised a fabulous daughter. The worth of a woman is not in her marital status. She has done more than most people could ever achieve. Let her celebrate her triumphs and STFU if u have nothing nice to say

Ivynwa gives ATLgal a high five.
Girl you are the medicine to some fr*aking persons that come online to strip all dignity off some women because they are single mothers. I will return to the thread when I have the time on my hands. I so hate it when they go rubbing it in the face of these women meanwhile some of them delight in changing women like clothes and using them to play caricature and come here to act up holy Nweje for us as if it isn't men that impregnate women. The only reasons the men that were part of these pregnancies is that they didn't get pregnant too. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You A Single Mum? by 9jamum(f): 12:11am On Aug 24, 2012
@Ivynwa, simple put, you ROCK!
Re: Why Are You A Single Mum? by kay9(m): 4:14am On Aug 24, 2012
@tpia, do u know the meaning of the word ''busy-bodi''? I suggest u look it up.
While at it, u may also consider checking for ''aproko'', ''over-sabi'' and ''wetin-consyn-u''. It is my utmost belief that the meaning of these words shall shower enlightenment and inner peace upon your life.
Shalom! cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Good Friend Is In Trouble. / Whats Responsible About Married Men? / My Xmas Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.