Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,071 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez (55811 Views)

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Ummi Kano Attacked, Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by middlebelter(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
Rikkely:

What has Igbo done to the Yoruba's to deserve what happened on 18th of this month? I am quite sure you won't answer me because you have no sense to think, talk less of telling someone else to think deep

How can I feel disappointed that you are insulting me? Let tell you, there's a God that rules in the affairs ofen, if it is not God's will, no ruler can attain a throne.
To collectively label a whole tribe knowing fully well many of her youths supported Obi during the Presidential election against their own is most unfortunate.
So when you continue to act this way, you are actually working against the chances of future support of some of us that has supported Igbo candidate before. Continue, at least your behavior is teaching us lessons not to trust you.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by MechanicMike: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
envy of 2x2 shops or fanyogo seller In oshodi traffic you mean?
You better return to the road before hinger blind your eye

please are u free tonight for 25k cash i beg? smiley
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by plessis: 2:11pm On Jan 03
The yorubas will pay for attacking and killing ndigbo for exercising their rights.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Christistruth03: 3:07pm On Jan 03
GeneralPula:
Ezendigbo in Ibasa, Eze Chinedu Mozie
How all of these things dey take happen self on our soil..

A lot of things needs to be corrected & the correction is that they should remind all the Eze their main job. Once that is done and obeyed, we all live at peace together..

This needs to be Abolished all over Nigeria

This led to a Riot and loss of life at Shasha Ibadan

Because the Sarkin Fulani in Shasha was refusing to Submit to the Baale of Shasha that he was supposed to be under

Nigerians Ethnic diversity needs to be managed Carefully and fairly

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/media-56067637
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Christistruth03: 3:13pm On Jan 03
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. / Ghanaian Monarch On Demolition: Nigeria Wanted To Take Our Land Forcibly / Throwback Photos Of Enugu Between 1959 And 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.