Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez (55872 Views)

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Ummi Kano Attacked, Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by akan102: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In my opinion I don’t think thread like this should be posted on this forum, you know it’ll trigger a lot of things. It’s time to preach peaceful coexistence, elections are over let us move on and hope for a better Nigeria with Asiwaju. Be mindful of your posts in this delicate period, opposition are already embracing peace gradually.
Yes election is over, the person that is injured or almost killed means little or nothing, lets forget about him and move on peacefully as if nothing happened, under the elected Asiwaju abi, this is seriously one Nigeria, pity...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Unrated900(m): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
caprini1:
And who looses if they go back to Anambra?

Who looses, u know d answer already
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Gilgil: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
If you say such a thing in Igbo land, they will just laugh at you and move along. Because they know that it's not by mouth.

GeneralPula:

Yes o..

If any Yoruba in Anambra call Anambra a No Man’s land or Dey enforce Anambra people to vote Adeyemi, make una deal with ham. Such person nah trespasser..
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Deji1960: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beremx:
is that going to be the solution? This is 2023. Igbos are wiser

And Yorubas are dumber?
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Taba21: 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:
grin
This is it ..

But honestly and speaking reality

E no for reach like this .. if Obi no leave PDP..led by a Yoruba man ..that decieved him into believing, but has gone quiet after 25.

We no Dey cry over split milk.. only say igbos must leave emotions when coming to federal politics

Today again .. hope they’ve learn and see their real enemies in Nigeria and not Northern Nigeria they always insult abuse and curse .. all at the instant of Yoruba propaganda

This election must be an eye opener to those young igbos .. since history is abolish..let them learn
Rude boy has learnt his lessons too.. and so many others

Too bad to say.. but Yoruba are the worst enemies of igbos .. forget all the laugh and jokes and dramas .. they hate you as an igboman.. or non Yoruba .
No pretense.. except you wan Dey fool yourself.

So sorry Chief ..
it is what is it is .. and believe me .. I know say you and this baale know Una sef too well .. now see how e go.

Power to the people

Know your boundaries.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Taba21: 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Racoon:
MC Oluomo spoke and the police that was supposed to act much more long before now downplayed it. The rest is history. Now, even traditional rulers that are supposed to play the role of Peace makers have become another instrument of state terrorism, racial discrimination and injustice.

Imagine what an oba is doing to an eze. When have you heard that a Yoruba traditional rulersl was treated this way in alaigbo? You can build a good society or country based on what the touts, thugs, hooligans, brigands and miscreants metted out to the Igbos during the last election without repercussions.

Know your boundaries.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Taba21: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:
Ezendigbo in Ibasa, Eze Chinedu Mozie
How all of these things dey take happen self on our soil..

A lot of things needs to be corrected & the correction is that they should remind all the Eze their main job. Once that is done and obeyed, we all live at peace together..

Too much hospitality

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Taba21: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Racoon:
The events of 1966 are replaying right before our eyes again. Noted for posterity. Whatever goes around come around.

Know your boundaries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Taba21: 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beremx:
A Yoruba APC Oba is feeling threatened by an Igbo man.
Well Sanwoolu is silent about the issues arising and I don't expect him to do anything concerning this.
Since Oluomo is bigger than Nigeria, then we should all look on

Know your boundaries
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Taba21: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes o..

If any Yoruba in Anambra call Anambra a No Man’s land or Dey enforce Anambra people to vote Adeyemi, make una deal with ham. Such person nah trespasser..

God bless you
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Taba21: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
MasterJayJay:
State sponsored terror attacks against Igbo people.
And the useless police will say mcoluomo was joking.

Know your boundaries
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Taba21: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

You are deluded!! You people are beginning to bite more than you can chew.

We have tribal community leaders in all parts of the country

And they are the ones dictating to your people how to control your land, listen to yourself.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Fearyourcreator: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes o..

Use manipulate make e no be like person dey lie... Make igbos kill am on spot... Na me talk am... If them wan force them make them fry them alive...

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Passionate888: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:

I don't know buh if they misbehave to dere host dey av every right to delt with you see say Yoruba leaders no put mouth for the matter but instead you guy's keep mocking us with it and call us coward.....

Any Yoruba wey go another man's land and misbehave you will see nobody will talk among the Yorubas cos na dem go another person land to go misbehave so we av no right to pass the same agrrrssion on the same people just because our people are been dealt with by derr people....

We don't play the victim card shiit anybody wey go misbehave outside make dem flog am any aw....

Akwa Ibom na Igbo land?
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by inoki247: 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Passionate888:

Akwa Ibom na Igbo land?

When did I tell you Akwa Ibom is an ibo land I guess you want to spin the Narrative...

You can see clearly I mentioned Akwa Ibom not linking it with Igbo tribe buh you people always go around with the News on NL to mock us and call us coward...

If we are like you people we would av called Akwa Ibom people Tribalist buh na the Yoruba wey dey dat side know wetin dem du wey d Local decide to deal with them....

We don't play the victim card jargons like you people...
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Passionate888: 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:

When did I tell you Akwa Ibom is an ibo land I guess you want to spin the Narrative...

You can see clearly I mentioned Akwa Ibom not linking it with Igbo tribe buh you people always go around with the News on NL to mock us and call us coward...

If we are like you people we would av called Akwa Ibom people Tribalist buh na the Yoruba wey dey dat side know wetin dem du wey d Local decide to deal with them....

We don't play the victim card jargons like you people...

All the narrative going on in Lagos is that Igbo's want to take over Yoruba land.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Beremx(f): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Deji1960:

And Yorubas are dumber?
according to you not me
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Justpd: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Against which tribe? I still haven’t seen any proof so far. Agreed I dislike Obi and was very bold about that. Please I need proof

I'm following your replies on this forum, I know how you react to news that directly affects the igbos, especially where they're hurt or attacked.

For you all, it's mission accomplished. Now it's time to seek for peace.
You can't get peace on the foundation of wickedness.
Everyone should maintain the energy they kept during elections please.

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by luminouz(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
LyfeJennings:
When these children of hate fought with the hausas
we all thought Fulanis was the problem
now that it's a Yoruba president
They will stop at nothing to hurt us
All Yoruba people should be careful of Igbo people
whether your friend or neighbor
Be careful

It's disgusting to read of such tribal slurs from you!!!

Damn!!!
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by luminouz(m): 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U think we igbos will just let go after what u guys did....there are always consequences for actions...get ready...its just a matter of Time ...u people have sowed the seed of tribalism...get ready for the effect

grin grin grin grin

You too?
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by luminouz(m): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Rikkely:

I don't believe you, I've lived in Ipetumodu, ilorin pata road close to the market precisely , Ife, Ijebu-ode, Modakeke, Ijebu-mushin, Ijebu-Igbo and etc
never heard this kind of disrespect from any Eze Indi Igbo to Yoruba Oba's, they always respect their host Kings, they have this eze indi Igbo both in northern Nigeria and every part of Nigeria you find Igbos with moderate population and I never hear this kind of statement you make.

They are not even kings or recognize as one when they come back home

His story is true. It's something that happened. It's easy to confirm by Google or check nairaland
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by macaranta(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

There’s no new concept everywhere. This is the style that’s being used in SE..

And No, they must not. No one is forcing Igbos to vote Apc..

But one thing, Igbos should always regards their host and let them play their local politics however they wanna play it..

Read what you wrote again ...but this time slowly. Igbos stopped Yorubas from playing their local politics ?how please ?enlighten me
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by zumbigbo(m): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bonaventura:

My advice for you:

1. Travel and leave the comfort of that your village.

2. Read and read. It opens the mind to a worldview

Him no gree leave his shack for Ebute Metta
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Gboom: 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Onyeziokwu:

So they should hide attacks on the Igbos out of jealousy just for a peaceful coexistence right?

Listen, I was born and raised in Lagos, the lazy Yorubas have always been so envious of the Igbos especially for the rate at which they succeed in businesses at ease. It's time to split Nigeria for good tbh
If Nigeria split, where will your type go? Your father's village abi?
What do you have in your village that you want to rely on, farmlands which your kinsmen are ready to severely deal with you if you contend with them or do you have already made business on ground that you want to manage?

Hardly you see a successful ibomen calling Lagos a no man's land, it is majority of nobodys that has nothing at stake are calling for division flaming anarchy on twitter and other social media
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Justpd:

I'm following your replies on this forum, I know how you react to news that directly affects the igbos, especially where they're hurt or attacked.

For you all, it's mission accomplished. Now it's time to seek for peace.
You can't get peace on the foundation of wickedness.
Everyone should maintain the energy they kept during elections please.
Obi yes but tribe nonono, I’m not a tribalistic person
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by alibiz: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Based on the ill treatment mated on the Igbos by the Yoruba's and their Oba's in Lagos during the election period is a sign which the Igbos should not forget in a haste.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by DonXavi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
k
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by samz77: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
This igbos are very rude, look at the foolish eze defying the orders of a whole OBA in Yoruba land. He deserved that ill treatment. if I were the oba I would have the thugs to buddle him and throw him in the lagoon. what an insult. Have you seen Yoruba meddling into your politics in south East. please stay clear of yorubaland politics. This is just a tip of the iceberg. Next time you meddle am afraid. You shall roast you like a suya meat , if you are comfortable here then move to your backward region. Buffon dogs

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by GeneralPula: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
honour7:

I understand what u mean but you must understand that Igbo culture is different, the Eze in this their case is not necessarily a king of the land that would be unsuping the king of that land. But in their case, it is like chairman of the Igbo community in that land to speak it in plain English. A liaison between the igbos and the community.
Okay thanks
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by GeneralPula: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
NakedTruth4eva:

Your yoruba people that have taken over our oil companies in the South-south nko. You bastards should pursue those Igbos out of Lagos. There should take their trade and enterprise to another place
No one will pursue anyone..

The message is clear and don’t act like you don’t get the message..

The oil you’re saying, did the Yoruba ever called any southern region a No Man’s land? Do they interfere in your local politics? We should always be straight in everything we do in life. Nature always got a rears for straight people..
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by pinkygurl(f): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Wetin dey sup for this thread? Wetin dey happen inside this thread? 🙄 Somebody summarise please.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by GeneralPula: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Seriki of agege nko.

The Seriki of Agege is one of the most respected people in Lagos..

The people of Agege like ham die!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Muhammad Abacha Wins Kano PDP Governorship Primary / Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra / Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.