Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez (55684 Views)

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Ummi Kano Attacked, Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Rubyjade: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Honestfrend: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In my opinion I don’t think thread like this should be posted on this forum, you know it’ll trigger a lot of things. It’s time to preach peaceful coexistence, elections are over let us move on and hope for a better Nigeria with Asiwaju. Be mindful of your posts in this delicate period, opposition are already embracing peace gradually.

Keep kwayet... People like you will see the truth and keep mute about it, but will keep hiding under the pretense of peace..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by LILTJAY: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nice one thugs cool

4 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by MasterJayJay: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Tribal community leaders that are going against the decision of the local indigenes?

An educated person will ask what is the decision of the supreme authority. The supreme authority says Nigerians are free to vote or be voted for where they reside irrespective of ethnicity.

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Babaibe: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Staged, staged and staged.Even check the line

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Alezy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In my opinion I don’t think thread like this should be posted on this forum, you know it’ll trigger a lot of things. It’s time to preach peaceful coexistence, elections are over let us move on and hope for a better Nigeria with Asiwaju. Be mindful of your posts in this delicate period, opposition are already embracing peace gradually.
After the did has been done? Weldon.

There is no going back from this.

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by CloudWalker: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:
grin
This is it ..

But honestly and speaking reality

E no for reach like this .. if Obi no leave PDP..led by a Yoruba man ..that decieved him into believing, but has gone quiet after 25.

We no Dey cry over split milk.. only say igbos must leave emotions when coming to federal politics

Today again .. hope they’ve learn and see their real enemies in Nigeria and not Northern Nigeria they always insult abuse and curse .. all at the instant of Yoruba propaganda

This election must be an eye opener to those young igbos .. since history is abolish..let them learn
Rude boy has learnt his lessons too.. and so many others

Too bad to say.. but Yoruba are the worst enemies of igbos .. forget all the laugh and jokes and dramas .. they hate you as an igboman.. or non Yoruba .
No pretense.. except you wan Dey fool yourself.

So sorry Chief ..
it is what is it is .. and believe me .. I know say you and this baale know Una sef too well .. now see how e go.

Power to the people
u nor go add 2023
abi shame and reality nor allow you

6 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by maticar: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
the thing we are looking for in this country, we will get it

its coming sooner or later, its inevitable

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by CommonSense1967: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Trash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by GeneralPula: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beremx:
angry
Good one. Did the Oba ever go Against the wish of the local indigenes while he was in SE?

What needs to be corrected is to let all these Eze to realize the reality and the reality is they don’t have any say or right to go against the wish of local indigenes..

Once that is done and obeyed, we all live at peace..

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by GeneralPula: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
MasterJayJay:

An educated person will ask what is the decision of the supreme authority. The supreme authority says Nigerians are free to vote or be voted for where they reside irrespective of ethnicity.

An educated person should always know it’s the Same authority that says, while you’re at another state of origin, you need to abide by rules and guidelines..

Same authority never said it’s allowed to call another man’s land a No Man’s Land..

An educated person should also know calling another man’s land a No Man’s land isn’t a friendly phrase..

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Allardyce: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That’s what’s expected of me after a rigorous campaign and coming out victorious. I’ll Rest
Pray let it not be your last rest here on earth
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by farouk1989: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:
Ezendigbo in Ibasa, Eze Chinedu Mozie
How all of these things dey take happen self on our soil..

A lot of things needs to be corrected.
I dey tell you, even having traditional rulers in southwest...infact ehn

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Blaze232(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
[color=#000099][/color] funny
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Realists(m): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:
grin
This is it ..

But honestly and speaking reality

E no for reach like this .. if Obi no leave PDP..led by a Yoruba man ..that decieved him into believing, but has gone quiet after 25.

We no Dey cry over split milk.. only say igbos must leave emotions when coming to federal politics

Today again .. hope they’ve learn and see their real enemies in Nigeria and not Northern Nigeria they always insult abuse and curse .. all at the instant of Yoruba propaganda

This election must be an eye opener to those young igbos .. since history is abolish..let them learn
Rude boy has learnt his lessons too.. and so many others

Too bad to say.. but Yoruba are the worst enemies of igbos .. forget all the laugh and jokes and dramas .. they hate you as an igboman.. or non Yoruba .
No pretense.. except you wan Dey fool yourself.

So sorry Chief ..
it is what is it is .. and believe me .. I know say you and this baale know Una sef too well .. now see how e go.

Power to the people

Where were you when igbo coup d'etat ploters started the first ethnic cleansings, which gave birth to the civil war. Why won't Igbo respect their host communities ?. In the land of the Romans you behave like them.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

The people are not one. It is very clear now. Self-deceit is very dangerous

7 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by SLOVFO(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You can say that because you are not a victim or the victim. Someone is currently been detained unjustly and you are asking for the issue to be swept under the carpet? Don't worry friend, what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by farouk1989: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yorubas are the most hateful tribe in Nigeria.
U took our accommodating and tolerant disposition for granted and started overstepping your boundaries by calling southwest a "no man's land" and even preparing to take over. Keep off from South West politics because we do not interfere in your own politics in your region. Shikena

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Bigchristo: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Peaceful coexistence is not what Nigeria need, what we need as a nation of different ethnicities n tribes is a referendum let’s renegotiate our being together then you will see how quickly everyone will decide to go their own way in a nutshell Nigeria needs to be split into 4 let everybody start building their own side

7 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by hammerT: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
IS OBA AFEEZ ABOVE THE LAW?

THEY SHOULD CHARGE HIM TO COURT IMMEDIATELY, LAGOS OR ABUJA, WHICH EVER.

STOP FORMING VICTIM AND CRYING AS IF YOU ARE CHILDREN, NOBODY CARES ABOUT ALL THIS.

WE HAVE ADULT MEANS OF RESOLVING ADULT ISSUES, THE COURT SYSTEM IS THERE.

IF IT IS A MURDER CASE AND THE LAW OR POLICE DO NOTHING, YOU PUT A HIT ON OBA AFEEZ, BUT THAT CLEARLY IS NOT THE CASE HERE.

THIS IS A LEGAL MATTER NOW.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by kingthreat(m): 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
This elections raised a lot of unnecessary tribal emotions and dust.

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by inoki247: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Passionate888:
This is how Rwanda genocide started

Lol buh Rwanda genocide no happen when the Yorubas were attack in Akwa Ibom we colet our breakfast like that and beg the Govt to come to our rescue ni....

We didn't play the victim card nor see any Yoruba threaten Akwa Ibom people nd same you people mock us with the event call us coward he reach your turn now u dey shout genocide....

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by farouk1989: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Realists:

Where were you when igbo coup d'etat ploters started the first ethnic cleansing?.
I wonder o

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by LyfeJennings(m): 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
When these children of hate fought with the hausas
we all thought Fulanis was the problem
now that it's a Yoruba president
They will stop at nothing to hurt us
All Yoruba people should be careful of Igbo people
whether your friend or neighbor
Be careful

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It / Ambode Dumped By Idiat Adebule, Deputy Governor Of Lagos, For Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.