Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez (55883 Views)

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Ummi Kano Attacked, Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by davidl7: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://pmexpressng.com/how-oba-afeez-allegedly-hired-masquerades-attacked-ezendigbo-had-him-detained-during-election/

All these Ezendigbo in Lagos n everywhere is one of the reasons, this very wretched, despicable, sorry people are insulting, daring, maiming and even killing the Igbos, especially in Lagos.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by kcnwaigbo: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
Taba21:

And they are the ones dictating to your people how to control your land, listen to yourself.
Ode in a democracy people vote!!! Olodo like you will not know to that.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by DLuciano: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In my opinion I don’t think thread like this should be posted on this forum, you know it’ll trigger a lot of things. It’s time to preach peaceful coexistence, elections are over let us move on and hope for a better Nigeria with Asiwaju. Be mindful of your posts in this delicate period, opposition are already embracing peace gradually.

stop that hypocrisy! the real humans behind Nigeria reveals the hidden that we never co-exist, and that Nigeria is never one! your preaching is just useless!
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

The Seriki of Agege is one of the most respected people in Lagos..

The people of Agege like ham die!

It's simple. If you have seriki then you can have Ezendigbo
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by AcetylLily(f): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In my opinion I don’t think thread like this should be posted on this forum, you know it’ll trigger a lot of things. It’s time to preach peaceful coexistence, elections are over let us move on and hope for a better Nigeria with Asiwaju. Be mindful of your posts in this delicate period, opposition are already embracing peace gradually.

You’re an idiot and you lack empathy
Someone is wrongful detained and you say such opinion shouldn’t be posted here. Who the hell do you think you are?

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by GeneralPula: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

It's simple. If you have seriki then you can have Ezendigbo
Sure.
I never said we can’t..
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by NakedTruth4eva: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

No one will pursue anyone..

The message is clear and don’t act like you don’t get the message..

The oil you’re saying, did the Yoruba ever called any southern region a No Man’s land? Do they interfere in your local politics? We should always be straight in everything we do in life. Nature always got a rears for straight people..
Forget your nonsense talk of no mans land. Such was instigated by your fellow APC supporters. Your people have always treated non-yorubas with disdain and didn't allow non-yorubas to vote. If it was about the no mans land comment. Yul Edochie, an Igbo man was against that comment. Igbos like Cubana chief priest and Joe Igbokwe were not attacked because they supported APC. It was all about APC. Yoruba people are in my state and some voted in my polling unit. Anybody can bring up anything to demonize any group or tribe. Talking about local politics, if I see any yoruba man or woman in my polling unit again. He or she will be reminded of what happened on March 18, 2023. The post below was from June 2022. You guys planned this whole nonsense

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by fasterwell(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

It is not unlawful.

And it’s not also unlawful for the local indigenes to have a final say on how they want to play their politics..

Anambra politics is solely for Anambra people, Lagos politics is solely for the Lagosians..

The local indigenous people does not have the final say on how election should be done rather the constitution does

The taxes they pay to the Lagos State government is it based on what the indigenous people want or what the constitution say?

You guys accuse the igbos or being tribalistic without realising that you guys are the worst tribalistic set of people.

Anyways I believe the Federal government whose policies I robbing other States to enrich Lagos State

The same igbos you guys are fighting are the ones responsible for the majority of goods that comes into Lagos and out of Lagos to other African countries.

I also blame the igbos business men and women who left their ancestral region to invest in Lagos State where they are not wanted instead of investing in their region.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by SuperBlack: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Peace kill you there. Idiot
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Poanan: 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes o..

If any Yoruba in Anambra call Anambra a No Man’s land or Dey enforce Anambra people to vote Adeyemi, make una deal with ham. Such person nah trespasser..
when was this no man said? and who said it
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
I trust other regions in Nigeria are witness to what Yolobars did and are doing to Igbos because when we eventually mean the now, they will use propaganda and emotions win you to their side
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by cjfavour(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by cjfavour(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
What do you mean by enforce anambra people to vote? Did any IGBO man force any yoruba or another IGBO man to vote for who he didn't want to vote for? You pop and lying are 5 and 6. Don't let hate kill you ooo

GeneralPula:

Yes o..

If any Yoruba in Anambra call Anambra a No Man’s land or Dey enforce Anambra people to vote Adeyemi, make una deal with ham. Such person nah trespasser..
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by HIPROFILE(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

We know we’re agberos and we know Igbos are advance people and We know you guys have bought 95% of everything in Lagos..

It’s now up to you guys to decide if you want to remain with agbero or look for an advance land..

It holds no water bro just live and let live las las we all gon exist this space with nothing the land did not meet you, you met the land and you will still leave the land and all behind.

I have gone through the internet to see how and where Igbo groups stated about the Igbos owning Lagos or naming Lagos a no man's Land and am yet to see one so I wonder where all this is coming from only to realize your political elites sold this evil propaganda to you all and you hurriedly bought into it because the hate was there already.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by tiger28: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=GeneralPula post=121941313]
[b]An educated person should always know it’s the Same authority that says, while you’re at another state of origin, you need to abide by rules and guidelines..

Same authority never said it’s allowed to call another man’s land a No Man’s Land..

An educated person should also know calling another man’s land a No Man’s land isn’t a friendly phrase.. [/busurper.

EVEN in Yankee, A New Yorker will dare not say Atlanta is a no man's land because its a US state...........na lynching you go collect.

Let a londoner go to Scotland and say Scotland is a no man's land ......na lynching e go collect.

Why are we even debating this?

No SANE human being can do this in another's land.

It's ONLY these Biafrans that say these things OUT OF THE OVER 200 ETHNIC GROUPS IN NIGERIA.

Yorubas are NOW learning from us Northerners.....No ibo will EVER dare mention "no man's land " ANYWHERE in the North.

We don RESET their Brains back to default.

Odua States( fortunately these states act as a unit regardless of Party.......try that in Biafra)lawmakers must NOW draft STRINGENT Laws to RESET these usurpers.

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by LyfeJennings(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
luminouz:

It's disgusting to read of such tribal slurs from you!!!

Damn!!!

Should I apologize
Hmmmm!!!
As much as I want to, I' won't
I understand we all need to work together to promote the unity of this country but one shouldn't ignore the red flag. When Buhari was the president, the igbos crucified Fulanis
Now that Tinubu is the president elect, they won't stop at anything to demonize the Yorubas
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by luminouz(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
LyfeJennings:

Should I apologize
Hmmmm!!!
As much as I want to, I' won't
I understand we all need to work together to promote the unity of this country but one shouldn't ignore the red flag. When Buhari was the president, the igbos crucified Fulanis
Now that Tinubu is the president elect, they won't stop at anything to demonize the Yorubas
Lol, I'm a Yoruba guy bro. So I'm not tackling you because I'm igbo. I believe the level of online hate and bigotry was sponsored and encouraged by politicians who will do anything to win. If we are to be angry at anyone, it's them, not ourselves. We have good and bad people in every tribe. And one thing I know is every tribe always play the victim when it's not favouring them. Fuq that, it's every race. The Chinese scream at the Americans, the Indians demonize the British, the Arabs and Persians go at it all the time. Israel and Palestine. Jews and Aryans. Slav countries vs themselves. Don't get me started on the Spaniards and native Americans. Or the Whites versus African during the slave trade era. But you know something? All these tribes/races are also guilty of genocide but now cry foul when they are affected. I have searched through history and the pattern is always the same. There is nothing like unconditional love with humans or peace. It's all about selfish interests.

Man is an animal who doesn't believe in peace, no matter how loudly he yells it. His nature is constant chaos with the need to forever want to conquer, dominate and subdue some other shiit. Whoever made us, made it that it's through strife that we can even develop or have any sense of purpose. Without vawulence, Man is nothing!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by ud4u: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Tribal community leaders that are going against the decision of the local indigenes?

Have you heard any Yoruba or northern traditional community leader in SE going against the interest of Igbos?

When Ipob declared sit-at-home, did you hear them talk? Why didn’t they talk? It because they’re respecting their host and they don’t have any other choice than to obey..

Can you hear your self, I don't know why some of you don't have sense, so election has turned to sit at home for non indegens. Even the so called sit at home is there any selection of tribe that should go out. Mumu people everywhere
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by fashionnisir(f): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Them don neck this one juju
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by fashionnisir(f): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Tribal community leaders that are going against the decision of the local indigenes?

Have you heard any Yoruba or northern traditional community leader in SE going against the interest of Igbos?

When Ipob declared sit-at-home, did you hear them talk? Why didn’t they talk? It because they’re respecting their host and they don’t have any other choice than to obey..

Oga the book you are reading from to read these nonsense, will catch fire, and you will secrifice and perform riturial to get another one. Perpare for the cost.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Melagros(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Oh madam preacher! So atrocities like this should be concealed and you expect the country to move forward? Thanks to seun despite being a Yoruba but he is impartial on his platform
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by eroticecstasy: 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Go and find justice for Ojukwu’s wife first..
She deserves justice..

Don't mind them, bunch of hypocrites
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by philchudi: 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

It's not you or your relatives that is lying there naaaa.....

(Eburu Ozu Onyeozo.....)
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by chysam: 1:19am On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Yes,because an igbo man is the victim.

I am also quite sure that your comment will remain the same if the reverse has been the case
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by rummmy: 4:49am On Mar 22, 2023
Dey there and be complaining up and down....
It's simple,go to your place,look for one Yoruba big man and pay back...
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by virgilprince: 6:43am On Mar 22, 2023
Yoga yoga
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by norriswood(m): 7:02am On Mar 22, 2023
Rikkely:

We never heard Kaduna and Kano people stopped Igbos from voting, you don't have sense
Typical of the people of your tribe
.....u re slowpoke...do u read at all before u comment....dumbest....
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Topshow2010(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2023
This story doesn't add up at all ,how is it possible for the victim to still run into d house of d baale who was accused of assaulting him.......
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Gentlerespect76: 9:33am On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Post something meaningful.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by cezarman(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Mehn this Nairaland needs to be reported oh!

Why are the mods allowing so much tribalism on NL

You guys are fueling the hate and tribalism that already exists.

Where that Seun dey sef undecided

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by akigbemaru: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2023
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by leofab(f): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
GeneralPula:
Ezendigbo in Ibasa, Eze Chinedu Mozie
How all of these things dey take happen self on our soil..

A lot of things needs to be corrected & the correction is that they should remind all the Eze their main job. Once that is done and obeyed, we all live at peace together..
mugu; don’t you have a Nigerian ambassador in UK?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. / Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC / FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.