Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price (31311 Views)

Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by yommen: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
He never toast the girl make she here for am first o
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by seangy4konji: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
i dont know whats special about the igbo girls that their leeching parents go deh open office ontop their head...

Toto weh boys don knack jupiter commot hin life span...
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by eroticecstasy: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Insensitive? Maybe you will help him pay the bride price to prevent insensitivity

The last 2 imo girls I know get married at 300k bride price each with the husband still carrying every single damn expenses of both white and traditional wedding

This is not online trolling, this is eye witness report

The OP said Anambra, not Imo.
You call 300k bride price big? You ain't see nothing yet. I've seen 500k before. The entire list was huge, Papa inlaw said no negotiations, after due consideration my guy used the money and catapult himself to Norway.

Now chilling with his Mexican wife.
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by grandstar(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. This makes no sense! undecided

2. Racism is what it is! Look up the meaning of the word in the dictionary if you don't already realize it for what it is abeg! undecided

Racism based is race based prejudiced.

Prejudiced amongst people of the same race and based on tribal or ethnic reasons is called tribalism.

If it is prejudice against foreigners, it might be termed xenophobia.
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
U don't really love her. U just want to marry her. Love has no barriers. When u love her u will forget ur said gargantuan pride prize.

1 Like

Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by ImoleNaija: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
yommen:
He never toast the girl make she here for am first o

I think say na only me no see the dating part in the post. cheesy
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Don't worry her parents will give the for free. Just go and try ur luck.
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
grandstar:
Racism based is race based prejudiced. Prejudiced amongst people of the same race and based on tribal or ethnic reasons is called tribalism. If it is prejudice against foreigners, it might be termed xenophobia.
undecided
Open your dictionary to investigate the meaning of the word Racism...
rac·ism

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
... and then the meaning of the word Tribalism.
trib·al·ism

the state or fact of being organized in a tribe or tribes.
Now, tell me which of the words above is the best fit in this situation. undecided
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by Autobot05: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Shey na tear rubber ??

Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:
I meet this lady in December 2019 and by 2020 we had the opportunity to connect with each other on a friendship level. From my interactions with her and observations, she is cool-headed and calm, intelligent and ambitious. Her skills match someone I dream of marrying. She is from Anambra, state - Umuoji

However, as a low-budget guy, I am weighing my options due to stereotype of demanding for a gargantuan bride price.

I want to know if what people are saying online is true or exaggerated

Editted
Pregnant her 1st,,
De Rest will be History grin
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by doneback04: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:
I meet this lady in December 2019 and by 2020 we had the opportunity to connect with each other on a friendship level. From my interactions with her and observations, she is cool-headed and calm, intelligent and ambitious. Her skills match someone I dream of marrying. She is from Anambra, state - Umuoji

However, as a low-budget guy, I am weighing my options due to stereotype of demanding for a gargantuan bride price.

Editted

Bro if you are ready and the lady in question is ready you don't need to look at that the lady In questions can go on your behalf and talk to her people to reduce some certain things for you, everything is just understand Don make this aspect as an excuse for not marrying your dream wife
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by jeromestarks: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

Editted

If she's not a virgin or disvirgined by you, you will regret your action of marrying her.

If she's above 23, you will regret your action of marrying her.

If she's a single mother, you will regret your action of marrying her.

If she's the first born, you will regret your action of marrying her.

If she's on social media (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) , you will regret your action of marrying her.

I see you crying in the next five years if you marry that lady.

Do not commit to her or else, you're commiDEAD!
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by Spiff20(m): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
You're not serious. Go and marry from a place where you marry one and get one free.
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by ngBuild: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
jojothaiv:

OP, regardless of people throwing stones at you follow this piece of advice.

You'll be fine.
I don't know where he got his info from, but bride price in umoji bride price aren't costly, if they give you list of things to buy, you can tell them the things you can afford or not, the guy supposed go first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by johnfem321: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
I wish Enugu girls are yourba tribe
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by juman(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Look for somebody from your state where they pay little bride price.
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
kestolove95:
My brother run for ur life.. Dot Nation women wey dey control Dia husband, swap ur real female child for a male child ND if you tire her she go cal her brothers submit ur picture make dem use u do rituals

Must patients from Yaba left comment on Nairaland??
Some Doctors and nurses have left their jobs I must confess .....

1 Like

Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by Stevedison(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

Editted

My brother married from Umuoji and believe me their bride price is not much. My bro did both the traditional and wedding same day and the budget wasn't that huge. It depends on how you want it to be. Cut your coat according to your material.
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by Enemyofpeace: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Forget it, go for the one that is free. You pay her diary, but the family will still return the diary to you after the payment, because they don't sell their children to men in that part of the country.
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by izubext007: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
The best place to marry in the east is Anambra
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by JeffreyJunior: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lol, you don't have a problem naa. I wish this your worry is the only issue I had with my ex. cheesy

If you see good wife, borrow money and marry her if borrowing is the only option you have.

It's better to pay huge brideprice and marry good woman than to pay cheap brideprice and marry wahala person who will be in love and happy with you only when she receives bank alert from you. The moment you lock up your wallet, you will start seeing a different entity. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by fayomim: 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

Editted

try delay the marriage small, south west dudes go con carry am marry, your eye go clear
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by stevo123(m): 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Show us the list
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by StreetFight: 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

Editted

Umuoji Village along Onitsha - Owerri expressway in Idemili South LGA, that's where I did my Youth Service in 2002. What a memory! Great people.
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by StreetFight: 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You already clearly expressed that you have racist leanings so why are you not instead out there looking for a woman from an ethnic background you are more mentally comfortable with? undecided

Why are you wasting this woman's time, and yours, dragging the relationship further than it needs to go when the chances are about 83% that it will end in regret for you and for her? undecided

He may want to chop for a long time. So what are you gonna do about that?
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by shineeye1: 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

Editted

The marriage you do not have the power to begin is the marriage you do not have the power to sustain. No do wetin pass you, not even if someone offers to help you to do it - because that person will not be there to help you continue it. These are simple signs God has given man to know what is his destiny. A word is enough for the wise, assuming you are one...
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by Godsonkemz(m): 12:00am On Mar 22, 2023
If you don't have money for an Anambra girl's marriage list, then don't think of marrying from south east.

My own issue is finding a good wife regardless of price.

1 Like

Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by toprealman: 12:02am On Mar 22, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:
I meet this lady in December 2019 and by 2020 we had the opportunity to connect with each other on a friendship level. From my interactions with her and observations, she is cool-headed and calm, intelligent and ambitious. Her skills match someone I dream of marrying. [/b]She is from Anambra, state - Umuoji

Editted
grin grin grin
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by grandstar(m): 12:12am On Mar 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
undecided
Open your dictionary to investigate the meaning of the word Racism...
... and then the meaning of the word Tribalism.
Now, tell me which of the words above is the best fit in this situation. undecided

Ok
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by Spanki(f): 12:23am On Mar 22, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

Editted

Nack her belle, then negotiate bikonu🙄
Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by ozo13(m): 12:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You already clearly expressed that you have racist leanings so why are you not instead out there looking for a woman from an ethnic background you are more mentally comfortable with? undecided

Why are you wasting this woman's time, and yours, dragging the relationship further than it needs to go when the chances are about 83% that it will end in regret for you and for her? undecided
I think his major concern is his lean budget that he feels will not be able to finance the project.I don't think he got other issues aside that.Unless there is something I didn't get in the write up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court / Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) / Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.