Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria (40365 Views)

Campus Prostitution Not So Bad(reasons) / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / Tinder Prostitution: A Tax Free Billion Dollar Industry In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by ppogba: 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Poverty everywhere...These ladies need to survive and men are enjoying the advantage of touching young sweet bodies! Imagine u have alot of money to play around...na to go pick two clean ones with nice young standing set of boobs and sweet soft nyansh enjoy threesoome...One will be sucking ur tete and the other one will be sucking your nipples...U can even add one more to take the position of cow girl!

life is sweet with money!

It must have been a similar wish and hunger that put USIFO into the hole he is in now.

I.pray.God will take these desires off your heart.
Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
ppogba:

It must have been a similar wish and hunger that put USIFO into the hole he is in now.

I.pray.God will take these desires off your heart.
grin I want to enjoy like this even if it's only once or twice. Remember God used to bless Kings and great men then with more wives and children and God remains the same yesterday today and forever
Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by ppogba: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
RaptorX:
It should be a crime punishable by imprisonment for having 8 children in present day Nigeria.

A man with 8 children does not need any law to punish him. That will be tantamount to waste of judicial resources.
Even a man with 4 children now, na the number of his shirts that are torn and cannot be replaced that will tell him his situation.

1 Like

Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by ppogba: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
EmekaBlue:
grin I want to enjoy like this even if it's only once or twice. Remember God used to bless Kings and great men then with more wives and children and God remains the same yesterday today and forever

Wonderful!
May the anointing of Solomon fall on you. And if God can be gracious to you, he will add that of David as a bonus.
Shalom.
Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Rubyjade: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
I am a lady
millstone:

Bro I made a thread on the disturbing rise of tinder for sex sometime ago. Nigeria case is one that amuses me, okay you're buried in debt and yet prostitution is generating billions of naira monthly where your elite, middle class and poor pay for it and you're not taxing them? Legalise it jare, yes it has become a social vice but it is a trade old as man and even some developed countries have moved to legalise it. America that legalized cannabis did not do that to please smokers, no. they did it cause they see revenue in it and they do. Nigeria politicians dull sha
Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Ebymyk(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
emekalovepets:
All this stupid writer self na wa oo campus olosho have been since the beginning of education so their is no growing concern cus secondary school girls have also turn to olosho na Dem I dey Bleep pass cus Dem get sweet punna
haha, funny.... But true.. I need your kind of luck, bro.. grin
Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by rafcrown(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Those campus oloshos will end up as wives to some men with lavish wedding ceremonies and befitting white instead of pink bridal dresses.
No value for money.

1 Like

Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

going to a country and experiencing its corruption level on a day to day basis, will quickly make you realize whether it is better or worse than any other corrupt country that you have previously visited.

i fully disagree... in France the corruption is on a MUCH BIGGER SCALE. their corruption is keeping some poor African country in their dire state. for example, educate yourself on the French group called Bolloré and its just concluded decade old corruption case where they had to pay a 12M fine, but then again made Billions from Togo's port. have you read the Panama/Pandora Papers and what the Credit Lyonnais (one of france biggest bank) was knowingly doing, which was against the law? do you know that one of the most famous/decorated French cop was involved with one of the biggest drug trafficking gang and helped them import 100s of tons of illegal drugs to France? do you know that ex French president Sarkozy was convicted of corruption and sentenced to 1yr in jail (the same Sarkozy that was taking money under the table from Gaddafi)? Didn't you see how Fifa was rottenly corrupted to its chore? why do you think Carlos Ghosn (the boss of Renault/Nissan at the time) ran away from criminal charges in Japan, like a thief in the night?

you may believe that corruption is only rampant in Nigeria, but i beg to differ...
Great to know. Thanks for the pointers. I am very aware of Sarkzy's corruption when he was president. And his link to the monumental corruption in FIFA (evidently, you are in the know, so I don't need to recommend any recent investigative documentary, like FIFA Uncovered). I am also aware of France's indirect occupation of some Franco-phone countries, and its recent forced eviction from Mali.

Now, back on track. We on the same page with individual and institutional corruption in the First World and Third World (Nigeria to be precise), albeit lopsided. Now, compare statistics of corruption cases on both sides, and how many get attention and subsequently, Justice?
This is the difference!
There's corruption. And then, there is corruption and justice. Or there's corruption and more corruption. The last is the Nigeria situation.
Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by QueenVaji: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
The hustle sef is not easy...this men will want to kill u ontop bed because of 25k wey dem give u...naso this two guys almost want kill my friend with their mighty penis...from 9 in the night till 4 oclock in the morning naso my friend dey cry...i really pittied her last weekend lol...i was just lucky they saw her big nyash and wanted to die ontop her ......she bath with sperm infact

pm if u have the money
Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by mediclife1987(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
emekalovepets:
All this stupid writer self na wa oo campus olosho have been since the beginning of education so their is no growing concern cus secondary school girls have also turn to olosho na Dem I dey Bleep pass cus Dem get sweet punna

Na those secondary school girls I go really like fvck, but I no dey see dem fvck.

Maybe cos their small tiny asses look funny to me sha...
Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Ashawoman82: 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
DissTroy:
embarassed

You obviously didn't school in Nigeria else you'd know the churchy/religious female students are the most promiscuous and pretentious too.

Like having sex with a guy she just met on Facebook and spending the weekend, only to return on Sunday morning to her lodge then head to church to speak in tongues. You might even be in church with her thinking, "Wasn't this the same girl thrashing in my bed for two straight days". Yes, she'd invite you to church after banging her silly. And she'd likely sleep with another guy in the midweek.

Religious girls are the worst. The choristers and 'ministers' especially.
having one or two boyfriends that u are sexually active with is different from being a prostitute that could sleep with more than 10 men per day, haba..let's learn to tell ourselves the truth...
Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
naturefellow:
Great to know. Thanks for the pointers. I am very aware of Sarkzy's corruption when he was president. And his link to the monumental corruption in FIFA (evidently, you are in the know, so I don't need to recommend any recent investigative documentary, like FIFA Uncovered). I am also aware of France's indirect occupation of some Franco-phone countries, and its recent forced eviction from Mali.

Now, back on track. We on the same page with individual and institutional corruption in the First World and Third World (Nigeria to be precise), albeit lopsided. Now, compare statistics of corruption cases on both sides, and how many get attention and subsequently, Justice?
This is the difference!
There's corruption. And then, there is corruption and justice. Or there's corruption and more corruption. The last is the Nigeria situation.

fair enough, let us look at a country like Venezuela or Argentina...do you think that corruption cases there get justice? the charade we call "justice" in the west is just the same as the non existant justice in poor countries. on paper, it indeed looks like there is justice, but is there really?! do you know that although Sarkozy was indeed found guilty of a serious corruption crime, he hasnt spent a day in a jail cell. where is the justice there? do you really think that Nigerian political elite can defraud an election process, without the help of the west? isnt it the same west that defrauded their own people during the election of BUSH vs GORE? where was the justice then? isnt it the same corrupted west that pretended there was WMD in Irak so that they could go in and steal the country's natural ressources (and now they look down on Russia for doing exactly the same thing in Ukraine....bloody hypocrites)? and then again do the same in Afghanistan? why do you think there is suddenly an opioid crisis in the US today (after the US army invaded the biggest opioid producing country in the world)?! isnt it the same tricks that were used in the 80s with crack cocaine that "they" were importing themselves, that was killing their own people? do you really think nobody in the US gov knew/knows about this? the US invades the #1 heroin producer in the world (Afghamistan) and suddenly all your people become heroin addicts, and you dont see anything wrong in this picture? go check Kensington av in Philly or skid row in LA to understand that these corrupt people do not give a damn about LIFE. just like your corrupted African leaders.

1 Like

Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by okoroemeka(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
it happens ALL OVER THE WORLD, not only in Nigeria/Africa... go to sugar baby websites and see how many college/university students are selling themselves to the highest bidders (pretending that sugarbaby biz is not prostitution lol).
this issue has been around since the birth of mankind but the internet gave it turbochargers and steroids

1 Like

Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by sickitatedatyou: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Keep deceiving yourself.

SanctifiedSista:
None of the girls am mentoring will fall into such calamity. Blood of Jesus Christ is all the irresponsible men will see and run

2 Likes

Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by blackboy(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
The rhing be say, problem from society and home. Once 90% of Nigerian youths leave home n.a. to feel among. Kegbe or followfollow of dowetin they nonsupppse to. Smoke, cult and sex.
Sex has become a norm for many to try or do not knowing it can destroy them now or in the farvfuture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by africandollar: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
Gerrard59:
Like I have preached for donkey months:

Don't forget:

If I open services that patronize these escapades then am I not complicit howbeit indirectly? Isn't that also being like Franklin Saint who neither drinks not smoke but becomes a multi-millionaire peddling crack-cocaine? Even if I never get high on my own supply am I not more or less a life wrecking p.imp? lipsrsealed
Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by apstpaulg1: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
QuinModah:

https://www.nairaland.com/1839798/campus-prostitution-growing-concern-nigeria
It baffles me what kind of perverts we have as lectures.
Are the schools now ok with producing social misfits? Armed robbers, prostitutes an so,,
And then this girls graduate rom such institutions wih STD' (SEXUALY TRANSMITTED DEGRRES').
What a thing mennnn!

2 Likes

Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Treassured: 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
My eyes have seen things my mouth can't explain♋

It took me a whole lot of time before I perfectly understood and figured out this whole thing. I don't even know the perfect name to give the Menace😊

I know a young undergraduate girl from a very poor background. She uses an iPhone 11 yet she stays in one room with her Parents. She was trying to get close to me but I had to distance myself far away from her😊

If i want to emphasize on this matter. Nairaland won't contain It. To be honest, I have lost attraction for Most of these Nigerian New Generation of Ladies. No Thanks to the Promiscuous Men, The POVERTY & GREED the Politicians created.

It will take God's Special Grace to find a young female undergraduate who Is still morally, physically and spiritually okay, "((most especially the ones from Trenches))" Although no one Is perfect. Same thing goes to the the Male Gender too.

4 Likes

Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Treassured: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
Gerrard59:

Tell the men who patronise these girls to stop the patronage. These girls do not fvck themselves.

God bless you.

The Issue Is Deep Rooted🌳

Too many Promiscuous and Morally bankrupt Male and Female everywhere you turn to In this Country.
Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by liquidmetall: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
SanctifiedSista:
None of the girls am mentoring will fall into such calamity. Blood of Jesus Christ is all the irresponsible men will see and run

So the fault is now on the men not the girl that is supposed to say no
Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Treassured: 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2023
Rubyjade:
Most Nigerian girls have turned social media apps designed for connecting with new people and staying in touch friends, family and acquaintances to a hub for digital prostitution.

When Zuckerberg designed Facebook or when Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger built Instagram from a co-working space in San Francisco, when Sean Rad invented Tinder or when the trio of Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy, and Reggie Brown created Snapchat, they probably didn’t envisage that their apps would become platforms for prostitutes to advertise their goods and services in Nigeria.

People who return to Nigeria for holidays are often shocked when they discover that they can’t get dates or meet decent people to start friendships with on Nigerian Tinder. A huge percentage of the girls you’d see there are for “strictly hookups or massage with happy ending” as some boldly indicate on their bio’s. It’s really embarrassing!

According to them, when you meet a girl/guy on Tinder overseas, it’s never for sex, it can lead to sex but you’re very sure you matched with a person with a job/profession who genuinely wants to meet new people, make new friends or go out on dates. There are different apps/websites strictly for meeting with prostitutes.

According to research by Britannica, sex has always been one of the few pleasures of the poor and oppressed. Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. Do the math! While sex is part of normal human behavior, prostitution on the other hand is frowned on morally and legally in Nigeria and has now evolved from the road side and brothels to social media apps.
An unofficial survey revealed that the Transportation Network Industry in Lagos and Abuja (Uber and Taxify) generates 80% of it revenue from 8pm to 6am (with numerous instances where these females offer sex acts to drivers as payment for their ride fares #sexforrides).

It is left up to you to determine whether you support their lifestyle and professional choices or not. What should be a cause for concern is that the money these girls make from digital prostitution is tax-free. Our government is broke! Looking for loans here and there while we have millions of young females raking in an average of 200,000 Naira on a monthly basis tax free (using Lagos State and Abuja as our reference points) with an average income of 20,000 Naira per night.

Na to dey Collect TAX on top Sex.

I will Surely Petition this Development😂

3 Likes

Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Treassured: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
meobizy:
The very Nigeria which watched violent gangs exist in tertiary institutions is powerless against this. God knows what vice the future will bring. Lazy human beings.

How the thing wan end, na?

They are young females. From the age of 18 - 24, women crave adventure. Couple this with the men being at the top of success in their respective fields and you’ll understand why the girls want to die there. Many recruit their friends because the life is too tempting.

Toke in her mid thirties (a decade where most women are settled into marriages) managed to hook a seventy plus year old. The lifestyle is hard to break from.

In many schools filled with priviledged children, girls are still tempted to enter the lifestyle out of curiosity.

Sha, this is Nairaland. Here na the headquarters of discussing issues without resolve. After this thread everyone will move on with life in three hours.

Hahahaha My Belle oOoo🤣🤣🤣
Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Treassured: 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
mod9:
Even when politicians don't come for the girls they will still be doing it with male students. The things girls do on campus is better imagined. Most campus girls have sex more frequently than road side olosho and more than married women. What I saw when I was in school made me vowed never to marry a university or polytechnic graduate.

Lol So True.

But not all of them though.

There are Female Undergraduates who were either Well Disciplined or Did Things Moderately throughout their stay In School.
Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by HellVictorinho7: 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
Treassured:

Na to dey Collect TAX on top Sex.

I will Surely Petition this Development😂
nonsense, the government will still borrow after taxing on everything.
Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Treassured: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Poverty everywhere...These ladies need to survive and men are enjoying the advantage of touching young sweet bodies! Imagine u have alot of money to play around...na to go pick two clean ones with nice young standing set of boobs and sweet soft nyansh enjoy threesoome...One will be sucking ur tete and the other one will be sucking your nipples...U can even add one more to take the position of cow girl!

life is sweet with money!

What Nonsense!!!

Una no go Kee me with Laughter this night🤣

4 Likes

Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by nedekid: 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
Na wah.
If one can afford it, send your ward to private universities. Especially babcock or covenant. Such activity is reduced there as students are not allowed to leave the campus without consent from the parents.

1 Like

Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by incentive: 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
It's so bad
Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Namigotalktru: 12:19am On Mar 23, 2023
Growing? When some Agbaya old men have been building hotels across from universities over a decade

1 Like

Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 2:30am On Mar 23, 2023
africandollar:

If I open services that patronize these escapades then am I not complicit howbeit indirectly? Isn't that also being like Franklin Saint who neither drinks not smoke but becomes a multi-millionaire peddling crack-cocaine? Even if I never get high on my own supply am I not more or less a life wrecking p.imp? lipsrsealed

It is capitalism. You are not doing anything wrong. You are just fulfilling a need/demand.
Re: Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 2:38am On Mar 23, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Go stop them na.....are those girls not mature enough to decide what they want?

Na thunder go fire anybody , wey say make those girls no dey give me and likes satisfaction

As usual, it is the ones who don't have money that gets angry. You think a well-to-do dude who works remotely and earns at least $2000 in Nigeria would make this statement?

Go and work for money, and these girls will seek your presence. Stop being angry that your smelly deek cannot command a price in the open market. Alternatively, tell the richer males around you to stop patronising these girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating / Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.