Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? (2059 Views)

Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army / It Took Her How Many Days B4 Accepting Your Proposal???? / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:
This is why I advise younger men to have many options at hand.

If you toast a woman and she keeps you waiting.
Move onto another woman .

There are a lot of women nowadays.

how do i tell her that she keeps me waiting and that i want to move on??
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
nappy760:
When a girl meets a guy she already can picture herself being with him or not... All this one she is doing is play.
As some people have said, na money dey finish work
u mean i shld start spending on her now or what?
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by Abyounghammed(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
2starboy25:
u mean i shld start spending on her now or what?

Spend on yourself more, ur brain. Will automatically tell you I deserve better, u won't become cheap from there u will see through those girls there motive for u
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2023
Abyounghammed:

Spend on yourself more, ur brain. Will automatically tell you I deserve better, u won't become cheap from there u will see through those girls there motive for u
udo
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by pansophist(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2023
The fact that she calls you everyday suggests that you're a strong contender in her list of options, but you're not her favourite. You're manageable.

If you're her first choice, or the best she will ever get, she will will facilitate to be your woman without any self-imposed roadblocks. She benefits from being in a relationship with you, so she won't be her own enemy of progress.

There are some men that will propose to a woman, and it will be an instant yes. It happens when you're the best she will ever get. And she knows that missing you is like missing heaven, the alternative is hell.

This is why some women dump their boyfriend of many years to marry the abroad returnee. If a woman miss an opportunity like that, it may never show up again. So the ability for a woman to give you an instant yes is directly related to your value in her eyes.

Back to your case, I think she is still waiting for signals that will either dismiss or accept your proposal, comparing you with her options, and to see if you're not stingy, or have money etc.

Also, younger women have this fear of missing out. They always get attention/proposals from all classes of men, so accepting you will shot her out of a better options which might be around the corner.

And if she is a young girl, she can accept your proposal today and tell you that she loves you the next day. Decisions are mostly automatic and have not been heavily scrutinized, something common with matured women.

All in all, it doesn't takes time for a girl that wants you to give you a yes.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
You are very stupid for waiting for a liability to accept you
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by DonroxyII: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
2starboy25:
i don't think me not having money is the reason y she's still thinking and if that is the reason, then it means no girl will love without money
You are the One at hand now but lacking something She needs in her Man so She is holding You while keeping her options opened But if market no dey ... she would have to make use of what she has in hands:

If you drop Her, She will Blackmail Emotionally

Women and Businesses ehn grin grin

Or She is not mentally ready for Relationships But Like the Coziness of Friendships...

My Verdict: Give her Time and whatever her decisions just take it as a Man and if you ain't gonna wait ... Just let her know ... !
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by Peskid147: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
2starboy25:
i don't think me not having money is the reason y she's still thinking and if that is the reason, then it means no girl will love without money
she has falling u already to be frank with you if she sees you with another girl you will see her reaction. With are talking constantly and you guys closeness it obvious dat she is in a relationship with you just dat you want to hear her say it and because of her pride she will not say it but with actions you will get to know. For now don't ask her again just be your self with time you will get to know her feelings and emotions towards you.
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by Peskid147: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
2starboy25:
she has falling for u already to be frank with you if she sees you with another girl you will see her reaction. With are talking constantly and you guys closeness it obvious dat she is in a relationship with you just dat you want to hear her say it and because of her pride she will not say it but with actions you will get to know. For now don't ask her again just be your self with time you will get to know her feelings and emotions towards you. She knows if she say yes you might think she is cheap or the way you guys are close /talking might reduce.so just give her a little more time she will tell you herself.
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2023
Peskid147:
she has falling for u already to be frank with you if she sees you with another girl you will see her reaction. With are talking constantly and you guys closeness it obvious dat she is in a relationship with you just dat you want to hear her say it and because of her pride she will not say it but with actions you will get to know. For now don't ask her again just be your self with time you will get to know her feelings and emotions towards you. She knows if she say yes you might think she is cheap or the way you guys are close /talking might reduce.so just give her a little more time she will tell you herself.
i must be a liar if i tell u i dnt like a single of all u wrote, thanx brotherman, i really gat u nigga, blessup real G "i gat to act as ya instruct menh
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2023
DonroxyII:
You are the One at hand now but lacking something She needs in her Man so She is holding You while keeping her options opened But if market no dey ... she would have to make use of what she has in hands:

If you drop Her, She will Blackmail Emotionally

Women and Businesses ehn grin grin

Or She is not mentally ready for Relationships But Like the Coziness of Friendships...

My Verdict: Give her Time and whatever her decisions just take it as a Man and if you ain't gonna wait ... Just let her know ... !
ready to wait till eternity menh, the gal dope to me aswear, very cool by nature, she can talk well on phone but bends her face down when standing with me physical with a cool smile allOver her face.
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by Qatar2022: 7:28am On Mar 28, 2023
2starboy25:
A girl i personally toasted on the 13th of this month march is still thinking whether she should accept or refuse my proposal and am totally confused now cos she call me everyday and make sure a single day dosn't pass without us talking to each others on phone, i have asked her whether she's done thinking two times but she keep saying no that she's still thinking, asked her when she'll finish thinking, she said next year in a playful way! Yesterday i didn't her at the time i used to, when she called she asked me what happen that i have not call her today or am i not feeling well! And i said am just abt to call u self but when u ask her if she's done thinking she will tell u she's still thinking, How do u understand this please? Does she love me or not or what exactly may she be thinking about? I need Ur opinion please.
Go for another girl
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2023
Qatar2022:
Go for another girl
Abi
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by DonroxyII: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2023
2starboy25:
ready to wait till eternity menh, the gal dope to me aswear, very cool by nature, she can talk well on phone but bends her face down when standing with me physical with a cool smile allOver her face.
are You her first about to "Relationships" .... ?

Simply give her time Man But if you are also a Boy Kindly make una face una studies because Relationships no be for boys and girls grin
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by Samajogs: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2023
How old are you... because this your question sound childish. Just stop asking her too much quiz n flow with the vibe.
2starboy25:
A girl i personally toasted on the 13th of this month march is still thinking whether she should accept or refuse my proposal and am totally confused now cos she call me everyday and make sure a single day dosn't pass without us talking to each others on phone, i have asked her whether she's done thinking two times but she keep saying no that she's still thinking, asked her when she'll finish thinking, she said next year in a playful way! Yesterday i didn't her at the time i used to, when she called she asked me what happen that i have not call her today or am i not feeling well! And i said am just abt to call u self but when u ask her if she's done thinking she will tell u she's still thinking, How do u understand this please? Does she love me or not or what exactly may she be thinking about? I need Ur opinion please.
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2023
Samajogs:
How old are you... because this your question sound childish. Just stop asking her too much quiz n flow with the vibe.
gat u bro! Am 25
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2023
DonroxyII:

Simply give her time Man But if you are also a Boy Kindly make una face una studies because Relationships no be for boys and girls grin
not man really but ain't in school anymore but she's a student
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2023
DonroxyII:

i am not a student but she is! I' m 25yrs of age and she's 19, yesterday when i went to see her in their dormitory, i insisted that i must go with YES or NO but she said she will call me with same smile on her sweet and fresh face, i think i hav to let go YES or NO and move into a relationship with her
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by DonroxyII: 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
2starboy25:
i am not a student but she is! I' m 25yrs of age and she's 19, yesterday when i went to see her in their dormitory, i insisted that i must go with YES or NO but she said she will call me with same smile on her sweet and fresh face, i think i hav to let go YES or NO and move into a relationship with her
19yo relationship... manage am well oo ... she is just getting Matured not yet full Fledged....

Good luck !
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by DonroxyII: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
2starboy25:
11thnot man really but ain't in school anymore but she's a student
Anyway ... Boy no suppose dey do wetin Man dey do oo grin ...

Relationships na for Adults to handle the gimmicks therein .... E better make una be friends than Relationships....

No use ya dck scatter person daughter without Commensurate Responsibleness e dey lead to Wahala later !
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
DonroxyII:
19yo relationship... manage am well oo ... she is just getting Matured not yet full Fledged....

Good luck !
udo! Thanks G

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? / Best Xmas Gifts For Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend / Dealing With The Fornication Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.