Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) (42275 Views)

Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos / Victoria Kimani: I Apologize To Tiwa Savage For Slut-Shaming & Age Shaming Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

He is from Ghana! undecided
No, he's of mixed Egyptian and Liberian descent.His father is Egyptian and mother, Liberian.
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

No, he's of mixed Egyptian and Liberian descent.His father is Egyptian and mother, Liberian.

Thanks for pointing this out!

1 Like

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by yarimo(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Do you know that you sound like someone whose senses are incomplete? How's Frank related to Igbos, this compound fool?
He's from Liberia with an Egyptian father and Liberian mother of Krio descent.
Your Igbophobic obsession has totally destabilised your brain, such that a chimpanzee has more sense of comportment and coordination than you.
did I mention IGBO or his county
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Shezzman: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lol

This is so Funny.
alphaconde:
na why i no de post family matter online abeg

one ask me one day why my wife fingers black weda i de stress her?

from that day i run from posting
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by illuminutty: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Zico5:

This election is really worrying u o. HBP may not be too far from u bro. Take it easy o, life get no dublicate.

Is it your HPB?
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by yarimo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
rigarmortis:

You mean his tribe in Liberia?

I guess you didn't research, you had to display your idiocy.

Oya repeat.... Easterners are coming to take our land.........

Spread it as far as you can...

Mumuman
did I mention IGBO or anything like eastheners. kids everywhere
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
GloriousGbola:

This is what you 3rd wave feminists say naija marriage does to a woman na. grin

This one went from hot chick to mummy go hen - the reverse. make she leave the man in one year she will be cougar grin

What will happen when Ishi marries as she is already mummy go. Mummy go inception? Mummy go squared? Mummy go max?

i can't believe you said all these awful things about ishilove just to make pocohantas feel she still gets hope undecided undecided

my prayer is that ishi doesn't get the memo
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by LadeeE: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
alphaconde:
na why i no de post family matter online abeg

one ask me one day why my wife fingers black weda i de stress her?

from that day i run from posting

Lol
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
brain54:

Plenty…

He has been in a lot of good movies. I could have recommended some for you to see but thing is I don’t usually remember the names of movies.

They was one he acted in as a criminal from a very young age. He acted as a bad guy who later repented and became a pastor. If I am not wrong I think “ Scarface “ is the title. Good movie- showed his versatility and ability in role switching from a gangster role to a good guy. Nice movie I think it was a nollywood remake of the original Al Pacino’s “ Scarface “ movie.

They is also another he did with beautiful Genevieve. Dude is a great actor really. You should pay attention to him.

Me handsome?
🙈

Maybe it's because I don't like him for some reason (that's why I don't think he's a good actor). cheesy
When I don't like an actor/actress, I hardly watch movies they feature in.
Like Destiny Etiko for example; her movies stresses me out because she shouts a lot. 😩💆🏽‍♀️

If it's one with Genny, I might give it a chance.
Genny is my most favourite actress.😌

Own your handsomeness, Mr Brain. 😀
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by yarimo(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
SmartPolician:

That guy isn't even a Nigerian.

You don't know where to draw the tribalist line.

You are terribly sick and need mental evaluation.

did I mention his country? Or the don't have a tribe? kids everywhere
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by yarimo(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
Enddy50ty:

Dude is not even Nigerian.. 🤷🏾‍♂️
🤣🤣😂😂
You get sense so?
DID I mention he is from Nigeria?
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by yarimo(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
Numerouno94:

U jux shot urself in the foot. Lol
How? Explain more
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by yarimo(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
ifeco4:

In your utmost stupidity U take every nollywood actor to be from Igbo. Your hatred didn't allow you to be sure of where he is from before displaying your ignorance.
My only advice to U is that hatred is far more dangerous than cancer, save your miserable life before its too late.
can you show me where I said IGBO ? kids everywhere
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Holysucker(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
brain54:

I have always known him to be Ghanaian. Just surprised seeing Liberia up there.

He is not one of my favorite actors though. I think he over acts.

Handsome guy though. But I like Majid Micheal and the other fair one can’t remember his name now.

M. A how are you…

Van vicker
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by yarimo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
webosky:

People like you have to be locked up for inciting tribal wars
Which tribe did I mention? kids everywhere nairaland
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by yarimo(m): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
NothingDoMe:
He's Liberian. Agberos have allowed hate to finish their brain so tay they can't even recognize their own siblings again during Lagos state Governorship elections.
and who said he his from Nigeria very unfortunate. Reading Comprehension is now a problem
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by prettyliz(f): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
benjackugo:
Nollywood actor, Artus Frank has cautioned Nigerians who are of age-shaming his wife, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, the Liberian actor wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqD9MVaNMeZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
she is finer than him o...if she Dresses differently she would look younger...I think she let herself go
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
reddingtonblack:

i can't believe you said all these awful things about ishilove just to make pocohantas feel she still gets hope undecided undecided

my prayer is that ishi doesn't get the memo

please keep your malignant self out of my mentions and face your bile.

2 Likes

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by luluman: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
illuminutty:
A man that married a woman that looks older than him has more sense than people that voted for a known corrupt and greedy senile old drug trafficker whose origin, school, age and work life is shrouded in secrecy and mystery.
This one don start o
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:
And if you check very well the haters must be from his tribe. The bitter and developers tribe.
Hate has devoured you so much that you no longer has sense enough to know that frank Artus is not Nigerian not to talk of being Igbo.
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by madjune(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
She's actually a beautiful woman.

Na Naija stress dey happen there.
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:
How? Explain more

U too like vawulence, buh this one backfire. U self understand. BTW, I hv nothing against u.
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Pakwel(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:
And if you check very well the haters must be from his tribe. The bitter and developers tribe.
Whsts you guys problem with tribe nah .abeg grow up
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by yarimo(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
Numerouno94:

U too like vawulence, buh this one backfire. U self understand. BTW, I hv nothing against u.
did I mention any tribe or country
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by yarimo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
engrchykae:
Hate has devoured you so much that you no longer has sense enough to know that frank Artus is not Nigerian not to talk of being Igbo.
did I said he his from Nigeria or IGBO?
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
GloriousGbola:

please keep your malignant self out of my mentions and face your bile.

1like already ... bro someone just implicated you undecided
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:
did I mention any tribe or country

Yarimo u too like vawulence. They calm down sometimes.
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

He is from Ghana! undecided
liberia
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Katcall: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
brain54:

Sure…

That’s the name. Skipped me for a bit. Nice actor. And John Dumelo. Both are calm.

Majid is just crazy. Hear he is a pastor now. And Dumelo a M.P in Ghana’s parliament.

Life right…?
van vicker is an opportunist who left Ghana for greener pastures in Nigeria. He never did anything to grow the ghanian movie industry like Nadia, Jackie appiah, dumelo, Majid and co. He's a prodigal son. Ghanians no sendam
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Allisgud: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
NothingDoMe:
He's Liberian. Agberos have allowed hate to finish their brain so tay they can't even recognize their own siblings again during Lagos state Governorship elections.
if that guy stand for queue on election day for him polling unit,afonja for don tear am slap say him be afganEASTERN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) / Photos Of Femi Kuti At The Opening Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 / Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.