Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Please Don't Email Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Don't Email Me! (742 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / Update: Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities If You Have Email Me / Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Email Me! by DearGorgeous(f): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Good day Nairalanders. Please I have found an influx of email from you guys and just want to make it clear that I am tired and absolutely not interested in having any kind of relationship with any Nairaland Male, especially from the Romance and Family Sections. So stop sending me mails.

This is a faceless forum and I also want to maintain a faceless identity and pseudo name here. Moreover, I'm here to read comments, contribute if need be, and catch some cruise, and nothing more.

I cannot forgive myself if after all the insults I receive here as a FEMALE, and all the demeaning names you call my gender, you crawl behind, send me emails and expect me to accept and be friends with you? GOD FORBIDS!. For what purpose, exactly?

Next time that happens, I will publish all your monikers here! Take your friendship to where it's needed please. My kind of men are rare in those sections - academically intelligent, tech swavy, diligent, calculative, brilliant, business oriented, respectful, hardworking, exposed, resourceful, and very busy making money, to mention but a few. They're not laid back, uncouth, gossips, promiscuous, disrespectful and abusive, etc. Above all, they're well brought up.

Thank you for your understanding.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Don't Email Me! by Winterhaven(m): 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
cryptically selling your market... Not bad.

6 Likes

Re: Please Don't Email Me! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
DearGorgeous:
Good day Nairalanders. Please I have found an influx of email from you guys and just want to make it clear that I am tired and absolutely not interested in having any kind of relationship with any Nairaland Male, especially from the Romance and Family Sections. So stop sending me mails.

This is a faceless forum and I also want to maintain a faceless identity and pseudo name here. Moreover, I'm here to read comments, contribute if need be, and catch some cruise, and nothing more.

I cannot forgive myself if after all the insults I receive here as a FEMALE, and all the demeaning names you call my gender, you crawl behind, send me emails and expect me to accept and be friends with you? GOD FORBIDS!. For what purpose, exactly?

Next time that happens, I will publish all your monikers here! Take your friendship to where it's needed please. My kind of men are rare in those sections - academically intelligent, tech swavy, diligent, calculative, brilliant, business oriented, respectful, hardworking, exposed, resourceful, and very busy making money, to mention but a few. They're not laid back, uncouth, gossips, promiscuous, disrespectful and abusive, etc. Above all, they're well brought up.

Nobody dey email you getat

8 Likes

Re: Please Don't Email Me! by Nathaniel33(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
Your kind of men are rare ,I want to beat you like mad .
She goat

4 Likes

Re: Please Don't Email Me! by Autobot05: 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
grin
The same way Goodlady accused me of emailing her
When I asked for proof that I actually emailed her , i nor see madam again

Stop crying like a lil girl and man up grin ( gender equality)

6 Likes

Re: Please Don't Email Me! by Tenrack: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lol. This one knows where it itches but refuses to scratch. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Please Don't Email Me! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
😂..where did you crawl out from.

4 Likes

Re: Please Don't Email Me! by Postinor: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hmm,no be say u go even fine for real life ohh😂😂😂, just dey deceive urself dey go

5 Likes

Re: Please Don't Email Me! by DearGorgeous(f): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
The following underlisted Monikers should take note of this post, and please adhere. I am quite serious about its contents.

1. @Johnwegs
2. @Ramsinuah
3. @Antell95

Thank you.
Re: Please Don't Email Me! by MechanicMike: 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
DearGorgeous:

angry
Re: Please Don't Email Me! by MechanicMike: 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
DearGorgeous:

Why is anyone emailing u....

1... Are you lightskin?? angry

2... Do u have yansh? (No oofencssece) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Email Me! by DearGorgeous(f): 12:01am On Apr 27, 2023
MechanicMike:

angry

I usually don't flourish in an atmosphere of abuse and hostility, that was why I took that drastic step/decision. I honestly don't want to have anything to do with any Nairaland guys. The insult is usually uncalled for, yet they keep pouring it without minding how we feel.

One even went as far as cursing my mum and late dad just because of an innocent question I asked in a post. I wanted a clarification over something and he jumped into the thread and started insulting me badly, inclusive my parents.

Even one commented here how that I am seeking attention. Unfortunately for him, he doesn't even know who he was referring to.

So I will keep on publishing their names until they learn to maintain their lane and let me be.

My decision on the matter stands, now and always.
Re: Please Don't Email Me! by DearGorgeous(f): 12:05am On Apr 27, 2023
MechanicMike:

Why is anyone emailing u....

1... Are you lightskin?? angry

2... Do u have yansh? (No oofencssece) angry

I actually responded to your sad emoji thinking you're responsible. If I had come across this comment earlier, I wouldn't have even bothered.
Re: Please Don't Email Me! by Antell95(m): 12:09am On Apr 27, 2023
DearGorgeous:
The following underlisted Monikers should take note of this post, and please adhere. I am quite serious about its contents.

1. @Johnwegs
2. @Ramsinuah
3. @Antell95

Thank you.
Something may have prompted me to but i doubt i did. can i see proof?
Re: Please Don't Email Me! by DearGorgeous(f): 12:11am On Apr 27, 2023
Antell95:
Something may have prompted me to but i doubt i did. can i see proof?

Please how do I attach picture, cos I can't find the attachment icon on Nairaland menu. What is available is Camera and files. Don't know how to attach from my gallery because I screenshot the DMs.

There are also in my mailbox.
Re: Please Don't Email Me! by Antell95(m): 12:13am On Apr 27, 2023
DearGorgeous:

Please how do I attach picture, cos I can't find the attachment icon on Nairaland menu.
just below the "submit" tab
Re: Please Don't Email Me! by DearGorgeous(f): 12:22am On Apr 27, 2023
Antell95:
just below the "submit" tab

I will continue trying until I am able to attach the screenshot.
Re: Please Don't Email Me! by Antell95(m): 12:27am On Apr 27, 2023
DearGorgeous:

I will continue trying until I am able to attach the screenshot.
Well, dont stress yourself. sorry about sending you a mail

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Email Me! by LikeAking: 12:31am On Apr 27, 2023
DearGorgeous:

Keep quiet!
Re: Please Don't Email Me! by Illegal1(m): 3:44am On Apr 27, 2023
Omoh......attention seeker every were.

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Email Me! by MechanicMike: 6:30am On Apr 27, 2023
DearGorgeous:

I usually don't flourish in an atmosphere of abuse and hostility, that was why I took that drastic step/decision. I honestly don't want to have anything to do with any Nairaland guys. The insult is usually uncalled for, yet they keep pouring it without minding how we feel.

One even went as far as cursing my mum and late dad just because of an innocent question I asked in a post. I wanted a clarification over something and he jumped into the thread and started insulting me badly, inclusive my parents.

Even one commented here how that I am seeking attention. Unfortunately for him, he doesn't even know who he was referring to.

So I will keep on publishing their names until they learn to maintain their lane and let me be.

^^^^ story undecided
Re: Please Don't Email Me! by MechanicMike: 6:33am On Apr 27, 2023
DearGorgeous:

I actually responded to your sad emoji thinking you're responsible. If I had come across this comment earlier, I wouldn't have even bothered.

Sweeery this is Yor shance to be happy BECOZ I hav MOINEY. I dint ask u for life story, I ask for u hav yansh & are u lightskin?so therefore, do u hav yansh & are u lightskin?(no offenscce) angry
Re: Please Don't Email Me! by MechanicMike: 6:34am On Apr 27, 2023
DearGorgeous:

and did I mention I have MOINEY...juss in case u ask.gimmme Yor nomba? smiley
Re: Please Don't Email Me! by NoFucksToGive: 6:38am On Apr 27, 2023
DearGorgeous:

Will you shut up , all these slum dwelling classless , fake life leaving , hungry , post pertum belly having orangutan looking baboonesses who fill this forum ..

You are not even happy some fūck boys are chasing a low value cum bucket like you . I don't blame you sha, na Tecno cause am, otherwise how can such a low level woman like you access the internet if now via cheap low quality china phones like Tecno and shitfinix .

I am sure you have never seen an email and will.never ever see an email from high value men like me because like you rightly pointed out we were raised right and mama taught me that if you lay down with dogs you will come up with fleas so enjoy the attention from them fūck boys cause it's all you gonna get. Pigle

Instead of praising them for giving you attention you are ridiculously being a bìtxh about it.?

Chai I no blame you sha. Men no chase ugly ducklings in Nigeria hence your type dey open mouth .

See your neck like cassava plant Wen no grow well. With that your wig Wen be like best Wen mad chicken dey roost
Re: Please Don't Email Me! by DearGorgeous(f): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Will you shut up , all these slum dwelling classless , fake life leaving , hungry , post pertum belly having orangutan looking baboonesses who fill this forum ..

You are not even happy some fūck boys are chasing a low value cum bucket like you . I don't blame you sha, na Tecno cause am, otherwise how can such a low level woman like you access the internet if now via cheap low quality china phones like Tecno and shitfinix .

I am sure you have never seen an email and will.never ever see an email from high value men like me because like you rightly pointed out we were raised right and mama taught me that if you lay down with dogs you will come up with fleas so enjoy the attention from them fūck boys cause it's all you gonna get. Pigle

Instead of praising them for giving you attention you are ridiculously being a bìtxh about it.?

Chai I no blame you sha. Men no chase ugly ducklings in Nigeria hence your type dey open mouth .

See your neck like cassava plant Wen no grow well. With that your wig Wen be like best Wen mad chicken dey roost

@Mods
@Seun

Please handle this poster.

Thank you.
Re: Please Don't Email Me! by NoFucksToGive: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2023
DearGorgeous:

@Mds
@Se

Please handle this poster.

Thank you.

You are just joking. You go cry tire.
Re: Please Don't Email Me! by Crystalom3(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
All you had to do is click on the "dismiss" button.

But here you are doing "notice me"
Re: Please Don't Email Me! by diogo23: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
DearGorgeous:

Even frogs want to be noticed

(1) (Reply)

Zodiac Signs: Facts Or Fallacies? / Three Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Broke Girl / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.