Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,714 members, 7,844,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

The Number One Video That Those In Control Are Afraid Of. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Number One Video That Those In Control Are Afraid Of. (604 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Number One Video That Those In Control Are Afraid Of. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
Philip Schneider claimed to be an ex-government geologist and structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States (possessing a level 3 security clearance, “Rhyolite 38″)

He claimed be one of only three people to have survived a deadly battle in which 66 American and NATO “Delta Force” soldiers were killed. This battle allegedly occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military and NATO forces at an underground base at Dulce, New Mexico.

The full video of the seminar where he shared his story has been deleted from YouTube. Anytime anyone posts videos containing his live testimonies, YouTube always deletes them. I shared a clip of the seminar in one of my older threads only to find out today that the video has been deleted.

Phil claimed the government was strongly against his attempts to share this information and threatened to kill him if he continued.

He was found dead in his home few weeks after the seminar. He had been dead for almost a week before his decomposed body was found.

The coroner immediately ruled his death as a heart attack but further investigation found that he was strangled to death with a hose.

Phil also claimed to have lost 3 fingers from a blast from a weapon fired by one of the grey alien species he was fighting and in his seminars, you could clearly see his hands with the mutilated fingers.

This is the video below. I had to change my search parameters to search by most recent to find the video, luckily for me, someone posted a day ago.

Watch how YouTube will delete the video within a week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq4HqvQq27c
Re: The Number One Video That Those In Control Are Afraid Of. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
I've been doing active research for over 10 years and I've never seen any footage suffer so much censorship like this video, especially in recent years.

Usually they ridicule the truth and try to debunk it, but in the case of this video, the evidence is so overwhelming that they just delete it whenever anyone posts it.

It's one thing for someone to claim he experienced something bizzare. If he shows physical evidence that verifies some of his claims, like severed fingers, then it makes his claim more credible.

But when he says his life is being threatened for coming out to expose the truth, and then he is found strangled to death in his house few weeks after organizing a seminar to expose this truth, then you know for sure what he said is true.

2 Likes

Re: The Number One Video That Those In Control Are Afraid Of. by MasterShifu010(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Outruth , Abeg what motivates you to carry out all these research ?…
Re: The Number One Video That Those In Control Are Afraid Of. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
MasterShifu010:
Outruth , Abeg what motivates you to carry out all these research ?…

It's like I'm being compelled to. Like something just forces me to type a word on the internet and then few hours later I'm entering into rabbit holes of knowledge I never knew existed. I enjoy seeking the truth. What I hate a lot is being deceived.

The satisfaction I derive from sharing the information I find is something I can't explain. It's like, if I died now, I feel fulfilled because I exposed lots of my Nigerian brothers and sisters to the truth.

I'm an instrument in raising the consciousness of humanity and that's something to be proud of.

6 Likes

Re: The Number One Video That Those In Control Are Afraid Of. by Xxxxtentacion2: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Experience they say is the best teacher
Our truth is there anyway to get a first hand experience of these stuffs...
Re: The Number One Video That Those In Control Are Afraid Of. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
In the full seminar video, Phil opened his shirt to reveal a long, deep scar from his chest down to his stomach, which was the spot where the alien weapon had hit him.
Re: The Number One Video That Those In Control Are Afraid Of. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
Just like I told you guys YouTube has already issued a temporary ban to the account of the person that uploaded the video.

Next they will delete the video and probably delete the account. If you find the video interesting, I'll advice you download it and store it as a file because you might never see this video on the internet again for a very long time

1 Like

Re: The Number One Video That Those In Control Are Afraid Of. by fortunez1(m): 12:28am On Mar 23, 2023
Hmm , why is the video not in English
Re: The Number One Video That Those In Control Are Afraid Of. by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 23, 2023
fortunez1:
Hmm , why is the video not in English

It's in English. It's the subtitle that's in German.

(1) (Reply)

Excluding The North, Which State Has The Lowest Number Of Oloshos / Is It Worth It? Please, Advise Me Appropriately. / Is Your Girlfriend Your Responsibility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.