Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You (1998 Views)

Dear Men, Marriage Isn't For You. However See This(only Men Please) / Men & Marriage - How To Pick Your Wife! / Dear Men, Marriage Is Not The Greatest Achievement For A Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You by FRANCISTOWN: 5:56am On Mar 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE #7
trying to use bible statement to make a point about men and women today is not only foolish, but also very dangerous. you should stop trying to value life upon the rubbish written in books that are 2000yrs old.
The Christian folks won't consider it rubbish. I intentionally added this point for the sake of christians.

MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE #8
the above has absolutely NOTHING to do with men and women and all to do with AFRICAN CULTURE AND SOCIETY. too many yeye people out there are quick to want to get married (due to the pressure that the African culture/society put upon them) but yet these same people are not remotely ready to be married.... but most importantly, why would anyone give a damn what others think of them? the above you wrote is exactly the problem of Nigeriansociety today...where yeye people value their lives upon what strangers think of them. what a shame!
But evidently, the majority of people that will see these posts are Africans. Also we can't deny that every one of us needs societal acceptance. Can you picture what will happen if the whole society goes against someone?
Re: Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You by FRANCISTOWN: 5:56am On Mar 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT RELIGIOUS GIBBERISH NONSENSE
was Judas a woman? wasnt it a MAN that betrayed your prophet?! but most importantly:"IS THIS WHAT YOUR HOLYBOOK TEACHES YOU ABOUT WOMEN?!" you sound like a bloody hypocrite taking from your bible only what fits your narrow minded agenda.
If you studied the bible very carefully, you'll understand that Judas acted according to what was written of him, even in John 13:27 "...Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly. " The same way John The Baptist was sent to prepare Jesus' way, likewise Judas to betray The Son of Man. But Eve's case was different, Eve was having a normal father, daughter level with God, yet she wanted to be God himself. Wasn't that the highest level of betrayal, covetousness and insatiability?

MrBrownJay1:

1 Corinthians 11:11-12
Nevertheless, in the Lord woman is not independent of man, nor is man independent of woman. For as woman came from man, so also man is born of woman. But everything comes from God.
First of all, these bible verses do not support the point you made up there, because the above bible verses weren't talking about betrayal
Second of all, the above verses talk about the state to be when one is in the presence of God, whether in prayer or in church. Paul the Apostle in his writings to his spiritual son Timothy in 1 Timothy 3:15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

The how was referring to 1cor 11
Re: Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You by FRANCISTOWN: 6:16am On Mar 24, 2023
Fahvvy:
[/b]

Can you tell me where in my earlier write up I wrote this? undecided...

Please point it out, I'd like to know undecided...
See it here

Fahvvy:

Cause last time I checked, God's word has never failed yet undecided...

God's word is the scripture(if you're a Xtian). If there is any part of God's word that works for marriage, the pastors up there should had never have a failed marriage, because obviously they are well rooted in the scripture as well(at least they've handled the word with irrefutable proofs). If the word couldn't save their marriages, what makes you think the word would save yours? Are you bera than them?
Re: Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You by Fahvvy: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

See it here

God's word is the scripture(if you're a Xtian). If there is any part of God's word that works for marriage, the pastors up there should had never have a failed marriage, because obviously they are well rooted in the scripture as well(at least they've handled the word with irrefutable proofs). If the word couldn't save their marriages, what makes you think the word would save yours? Are you bera than them?

Hahahahaha grin...
So saying "God's word has never failed" is what brought about all this long epistle you wrote undecided...

Tis well o...
You'll be fine Sha ....
It's just a matter time undecided...

I honestly want to engage you right now and educate a little on matters that are CLEARLY far above you undecided...

But I'm asking myself, "How do I engage in a conversation with someone who will say or think what I didn't say?" undecided...

Cause how "God's word has never failed" translated to all those things you wrote up there is proof of how flawed your reasoning is undecided...

If a flawed reasoning was the only issue here, then it wouldn't have been totally hopeless, but a flawed reasoning in addition to "Mental/Ideologic Projection" is indeed a totally hopeless cause undecided...

Either ways Sha...
Once you're ready to have a conversation and actually listen to EXACTLY what I'll say without adding or subtracting or whatever else you did up there, I'll engage you undecided...

But until then I'll leave you with a quote "That some students failed a subject doesn't mean the concepts of those subjects are wrong" undecided...

If you like, also add maggi and pepper to this one and say what I didn't say, it's on you grin...
Re: Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You by FRANCISTOWN: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2023
Fahvvy:

Hahahahaha grin...
So saying "God's word has never failed" is what brought about all this long epistle you wrote undecided...

Tis well o...
You'll be fine Sha ....
It's just a matter time undecided...

I honestly want to engage you right now and educate a little on matters that are CLEARLY far above you undecided...

But I'm asking myself, "How do I engage in a conversation with someone who will say or think what I didn't say?" undecided...

Cause how "God's word has never failed" translated to all those things you wrote up there is proof of how flawed your reasoning is undecided...

If a flawed reasoning was the only issue here, then it wouldn't have been totally hopeless, but a flawed reasoning in addition to "Mental/Ideologic Projection" is indeed a totally hopeless cause undecided...

Either ways Sha...
Once you're ready to have a conversation and actually listen to EXACTLY what I'll say without adding or subtracting or whatever else you did up there, I'll engage you undecided...

But until then I'll leave you with a quote "That some students failed a subject doesn't mean the concepts of those subjects are wrong" undecided...

If you like, also add maggi and pepper to this one and say what I didn't say, it's on you grin...
You see human beings think in 2 kinna ways.

The first is the synthetic, which only works with material experience, education and observation, it is a more philosophical approach. Obviously many people think this kinna approach because it is intuitive

The other works counterintuitively which is a more physics approach. And barely a few use this kinna approach.

It was wrong to say "I know nothing about marriage". You don't know whether I've married even more than once. I might even be older than you. If you thought my opinion is flawed, what makes you think yours will hold any water?

When you have never been to another man's farm, it is possible to say your pa has got the largest farmland.

And I never did any mental projection, I only did what is known as mental gymnastics which is allowed anywhere, even in the court of law.

Honestly, what you posted up there will taste better with some Maggi and pepper, but lemme reserve that for the last dance grin grin

The Maggi and pepper got me grin grin though.

I look forward to a decent discussion. cool
Re: Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You by ItisWell22(f): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2023
Fahvvy:

šŸ˜Š

End time agents sent to attack the very foundation of functional society (the family).

I just pity those who have no sense of their own, who just gulp everything ā€œsmart headsā€ like this spew on the netā€¦ šŸ˜¢

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
I never mentioned it anywhere in this thread that the woman was bad for wanting the money. The point in that case above was that the "Woman left him in 1992, while he was doing the time" . That is, there is no forever in for worse, there is only forever in for better.
And you also mentioned that the woman took care of the son, excuse you, was she not supposed to take care of her own son? You see, this is one of the verisimilitudes that the society shoves down people's throat. If it were to be a man, emphasis would not be laid on that fact that he took care of his son, huh! I see, everything that a woman does is special, why? Because she's a woman.

at least stand by the stuff you posted instead of trying to change your stand, to make a point:
you wrote: "It is not really appropriate to say marriage is the weapon fashioned against you, because children are also products of marriage. But it is more fair to say that your wife is the weapon fashioned against you. And guess what? That weapon will prosper." ... thus it is obvious your issue here is WOMEN and nothing else! i guess you expected a woman to stay married to this man who was sentenced to 25yrs in jail, abi? you wanted this woman to suffer for 25yrs because of the vows they took. i guess in your world NOBODY should ever get divorced, whether they have a good man, a yeye abusive evil man or a man that suddenly they dont love/want any longer, abi? let us remember that we are talking to someone who is too scared of women and cant even find one to date.

furthermore, the issue in that above problem is that you solely focussed on the money, while you should focus on the CHILDREN! children should be taken care of til they are adults, so even if you divorce a man/woman, you are both still legally responsible for these children until they are 21 (in the US).... and if husband cant (because he is incarcerated), a wife has the right to demand for child/spousal support (after they divorce) when he comes out with some money. a wise husband would have simply given it to her because she raised these kids on HER OWN)?!?!?

You still didn't read to understand, did you? Lemme make you understand.A wife leaves you when you were broke , and now that you are rich because some law is in favour, she comes back to lay a claim on part of your fortune. The first thing that should come to the mind of any man of sense is: "what gave her that kind of impetus?", "What effrontery", "she 'high or something?". Now the point in that case was that women can be unrepentantly shameless and unable to contain their covetousness nature when it is beneficial

let me try to explain it to you again, as if you were a 2yr old.... there are good men/women, there are bad men/women, there are great men/women and there are evil ones. just because a woman was greedy doesnt mean we should now sit down and say:"all women are greedy evil beings and men are ALL SAINTS. sadly, the above story wouldnt even have made headlines if the case had gone the full way, because she would have lost the case, but because the yeye husband got scared, thats why she won. marrying a greedy woman is one thing, being foolish enough to fall for her nonsense is another.
do you want me to post stories about GREEDY EVIL MEN too?

You still didn't read to understand instead you wanted to attack me. I made that point quite comprehensible enough. I gave 2 instances.
Case 1: The man may decide to conceal his wife's bad sides, he may decide not to reveal it to the public in other to satisfy his pride
Case 2: Some men are so primitive and they lack self esteem that they think women are scarce or are to be worshipped or that women are just like that anyways, so they put up with her sh*t and consider her perfect in her imperfections.

again:
- who are you to dictate what one man should accept from his partner or not?!
- who made you judge and jury that you should decide whats good and whats bad in marriage (especially since you are so afraid of women that you possibly will never get married yourself)?

everyone is different, and as much as you are entitled to your humble opinion, stop trying to make it look like your point is the only way to go forward in a married life. if a man wants to forgive his wife (for whatever reason) then so be it, he is the one who will have to live with her, not you....just the same as when wives decide to forgive their husbands. but then again, by reading what you are posting here, its obvious that in your mind a husband is always right and a wife is always wrong, lol!

I like this point so well. The male organism generally is polygamous in nature, men are making a big sacrifice by living with one woman all their lives. A man may be on another woman and still maintain his feelings for his wife, but a woman needs a paradigm shift of emotions before she cheats on her husband. This is why cheating is different with both gender, a man understands that when a woman cheats, the person she cheats with must have something better than her current partner, (it may be looks, fortune, influence or whatever)unless if the girl's a hooker . This emotional damage is what makes a man feel less of himself, but a woman knows that when a man cheats, he does not necessarily do so because the other woman is better.
Also in the above cases that you've mentioned, some men may decide to conceal their wife's infidelity in other not to have their ego bruised. However we do not have a verifiable proof that those ladies up there have not cheated at all as well, at least it took a while before we heard about Will and Jada Smith.

so 1st you came up with yeye reason as to why CHEATING IS BAD AND WOMEN GLADLY INDULGE IN IT WHILE BEING MARRIED TO GOOD MEN bla bla bla, then i brought to your attention that men who are married to some of the most beautiful women on earth also cheat on these fine women, thus showing you that your point is irrelevant. you now changed your complete stand on the issue and is now saying that cheating is good, only if men do it!
BWAAAAAAAAH! you must be a comedian!

FRANCISTOWN:
That's what we've been trying to say that the disadvantages of having a wife outweigh the advantages. So it's like 90/10

so men are perfect, right? men dont have bad sides, right? it is only women who are bad in marriage, right? i am trying to make you understand that BOTH men and women are bad, yet you keep continuing focussing on solely women. what is this failed fixation that you have with women? you do know that apart from women, there is no other option out there but A) marrying a man (aka being gay) or B) marrying your dog or C) being a bitter lonely very sad man for the rest of your natural life. choice is yours!

1. Again, I never said all women are unmanageable, I only said the chance of meeting a good one is so slim and highly laborious. The success rate is 0.1%.
3. My mom and female siblings are awesome

the above implies that there is 99.9% chance that Nigerian women are NO GOOD (apart from your mother and sister, of course). this is not only COMPLETELY FALSE, it says a lot about your failed state of mind. but then again, with the character you portray here, no wonder you cant find a good woman to value you.

4. Well , I dont need to meet any woman. There is nothing a woman will add to my life. I make my own money, I cook my own meal. Sometimes I eat out, I support myself emotionally. I hate when people disturb me with calls, I forget even my own birthdays... Life has been so easy, why should I bring problem into my own life?

the WOMAN who brought you to this world added a lot to your life, and unless you can impregnate your own self and possibly have a family/offsprings, you will end up a "more" sorry bitter lonely person. but, why dont you marry your mother/siblings, since they are the only good women out there? lol!

FRANCISTOWN:
The Christian folks won't consider it rubbish. I intentionally added this point for the sake of christians.

as much as there is many stories in the bible about yeye useless women, show me ONE VERSE that says that all women are bad, like you claim. stop implying false narratives here to try to use christianity to gather sympathy for your post.

But evidently, the majority of people that will see these posts are Africans. Also we can't deny that every one of us needs societal acceptance. Can you picture what will happen if the whole society goes against someone?

then why dont you blame AFRICAN SOCIETY/CULTURE instead of blaming women for the foolishness of desperately entering marriage while not being ready for marriage. do women force men into these yeye marriages OR is it the Nigerian society/culture that is making these yeye people get married?!?!?

FRANCISTOWN:

If you studied the bible very carefully, you'll understand that Judas acted according to what was written of him, even in John 13:27 "...Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly. " The same way John The Baptist was sent to prepare Jesus' way, likewise Judas to betray The Son of Man. But Eve's case was different, Eve was having a normal father, daughter level with God, yet she wanted to be God himself. Wasn't that the highest level of betrayal, covetousness and insatiability?
First of all, these bible verses do not support the point you made up there, because the above bible verses weren't talking about betrayal
Second of all, the above verses talk about the state to be when one is in the presence of God, whether in prayer or in church. Paul the Apostle in his writings to his spiritual son Timothy in 1 Timothy 3:15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

The how was referring to 1cor 11

here is a simple clue: a woman betrayed your god, while a MAN killed his son (your prophet), yet you will come here and tell us that women and men are not equal and that women are worse than men?!

i brought these verses to make you understand that YOUR GOD PREACHES SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU WROTE. you are the one who has been talking down about women and suddenly brought out the bible into this discussion, as if the bible stood for the points you made,...while it doesnt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
Women don Suffer for OP Hand.
Re: Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You by ObalendeCMS: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
Op,

Nice one.

Iā€™ve ordered...

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You by FRANCISTOWN: 6:35am On Mar 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

at least stand by the stuff you posted instead of trying to change your stand, to make a point:
you wrote: "It is not really appropriate to say marriage is the weapon fashioned against you, because children are also products of marriage. But it is more fair to say that your wife is the weapon fashioned against you. And guess what? That weapon will prosper." ... thus it is obvious your issue here is WOMEN and nothing else! i guess you expected a woman to stay married to this man who was sentenced to 25yrs in jail, abi? you wanted this woman to suffer for 25yrs because of the vows they took. i guess in your world NOBODY should ever get divorced, whether they have a good man, a yeye abusive evil man or a man that suddenly they dont love/ant any longer, abi? let us remember that we are talking to someone who is too scared of women and cant even find one to date.

furthermore, the issue in that above problem is that you solely focussed on the money, while you should focus on the CHILDREN! children should be taken care of til they are adults, so even if you divorce a man/woman, you are both still legally responsible for these children until they are 21 (in the US).... and if husband cant (because he is incarcerated), a wife has the right to demand for child/spousal support (after they divorce) when he comes out with some money. a wise husband would have simply given it to her because she raised these kids on HER OWN)?!?!?
I've tried as much as possible to not twist any of your points to suit any of my opinions but since you started it, that's one of the things I love the most.
To begin with, I didn't change my stand, prolly you need to go back to what I posted and read again but slowly this time.
You also mentioned that; was the woman supposed to be with the man for 24years. Winnie Madikizela was with Mandela when he was in prison for 27 years until his release, so what are you saying?
Whatever you say about children, money or an abusive husband is none 'my business and not related to the point as long as Stephen didn't assault her while he was serving his time.
Re: Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You by FRANCISTOWN: 6:37am On Mar 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

let me try to explain it to you again, as if you were a 2yr old.... there are good men/women, there are bad men/women, there are great men/women and there are evil ones. just because a woman was greedy doesnt mean we should now sit down and say:"all women are greedy evil beings and men are ALL SAINTS. sadly, the above story wouldnt even have made headlines if the case had gone the full way, because she would have lost the case, but because the yeye husband got scared, thats why she won. marrying a greedy woman is one thing, being foolish enough to fall for her nonsense is another.
do you want me to post stories about GREEDY EVIL MEN too?

Like a father will glare at his wife's protruding tummy and speak to a child in there, listen to me my child. You won't be the one to tell me that both men and women are wicked, everyone knows that, but it's like likening a bus to an aircraft because they both are transportation media. Lemme aid your understanding. In the case of paternity fraud and infidelity, a man may have kids outside the marriage without the wife's knowledge, she doesn't know about it and she doesn't have any emotional attachment towards the kids. She doesn't make no goddamn sacrifice for the kids, and she'll never for once think the kid(s) is hers . Now a woman who is in a marriage may have all her kids for a different man and the husband doesn't know about it . He invests emotionally, physically financially and even make sacrifices for these kids. Which of these two do you think is more evil? Since you claim both men and women are wicked, vice versa.
Re: Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You by FRANCISTOWN: 6:41am On Mar 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

again:
- who are you to dictate what one man should accept from his partner or not?!
- who made you judge and jury that you should decide whats good and whats bad in marriage (especially since you are so afraid of women that you possibly will never get married yourself)?

everyone is different, and as much as you are entitled to your humble opinion, stop trying to make it look like your point is the only way to go forward in a married life. if a man wants to forgive his wife (for whatever reason) then so be it, he is the one who will have to live with her, not you....just the same as when wives decide to forgive their husbands. but then again, by reading what you are posting here, its obvious that in your mind a husband is always right and a wive is always wrong, lol!
Who did I put a gun at the back of his head to withhold forgiveness from his wife?
Not everyone has that ability to forgive, and so to avoid divorce, physical harm or depression due to unforgiveness of wife's mistake; is it not better to avoid what can lead to such, which is marriage? There is an old Italian adage that says "That which has no life has no sin". Someone who hasn't married does not have to beat himself to forgive any woman who wrongs him romantically.
As well, you did not dispute the point, you shifted the attention to forgiveness, however, understand that "forgiveness comes with a price and it may be heavy"
Let's say infidelity, do you think that kind deserves forgiveness? Like I said, some men have low self esteem and have not completely evolved. They think without women in their lives they'll die lonely, they don't consider that it's possible the woman dies first or leave them. So their wives keep bushshitting them and they don't do shit about it, but not me, my parents raised me better.
The point here is, some of us cannot carry a bowl full of women's shit, that's the reason we don't do shit. We leave that shit to those who babysit women.
However, If you knew I was entitled to my own opinion, you needed not to call it "Arrant Nonsense". It was my opinion and I am entitled to it. Darn it! Education is good, but understanding is far more important.
Re: Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You by FRANCISTOWN: 6:41am On Mar 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so 1st you came up with yeye reason as to why CHEATING IS BAD AND WOMEN GLADLY INDULGE IN IT WHILE BEING MARRIED TO GOOD MEN bla bla bla, then i brought to your attention that men who are married to some of the most beautiful women on earth also cheat on these fine women, thus showing you that your point is irrelevant. you now changed your complete stand on the issue and is now saying that cheating is good, only if men do it!
BWAAAAAAAAH! you must be a comedian!

Darn it! A 10years old kid should grab this without stress. Right from time immemorial, even in the west, men have always had more than one wife before this current civilisation. You see Kings have many wives(queens), but a queen doesn't have many husbands (They are called prince) even if she's the head of the country. That's the way nature has made the male and the female. By the way , I never said cheating is good, I only laid emphasis on polygamy and how different genders handle cheating psychologically . This is simple psychology.

MrBrownJay1:

so men are perfect, right? men dont have bad sides, right? it is only women who are bad in marriage, right? i am trying to make you understand that BOTH men and women are bad, yet you keep continuing focussing on solely women. what is this failed fixation that you have with women? you do know that apart from women, there is no other option out there but A) marrying a man (aka being gay) or B) marrying your dog or C) being a bitter lonely very sad man for the rest of your natural life. choice is yours!
grin grin cheesy grin you are making me laugh. The purpose of this thread is simply against marriage, to not cohabitate with women. Homosexualism is horrible and bestiality is terrible. But about the lonely part, I explained it in one of my threads, but let's go over it again.
The people who marry and later go thru divorce would still end up without wife.
People who lose their wives at maybe 50 may decide not to remarry
People who have bedridden wives due to sickness will infact regret marriage.
In the above cases , they'll still end up being alone but not lonely. You may say children, do all married couples have children? If kids were that important, what's wrong with adoption
Re: Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You by FRANCISTOWN: 6:42am On Mar 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the above implies that there is 99.9% chance that Nigerian women are NO GOOD (apart from your mother and sister, of course). this is not only COMPLETELY FALSE, it says a lot about your failed state of mind. but then again, with the character you portray here, no wonder you cant find a good woman to value you.
Well, like someone said "among all your family members, only your wife is not your relative"
The kind of sacrifices that your mother made for you, there is no other woman in this whole wide world who can half that. So your mother is special only to you, and not to anybody else, the same way my mother is special and to her children (me inclusive) and to nobody else.
How did you know i don't have women who value me? grin grin grin

MrBrownJay1:

the WOMAN who brought you to this world added a lot to your life, and unless you can impregnate your own self and possibly have a family/offsprings, you will end up a "more" sorry bitter lonely person. but, why dont you marry your mother/siblings, since they are the only good women out there? lol!
Adoption is lit.

MrBrownJay1:

as much as there is many stories in the bible about yeye useless women, show me ONE VERSE that says that all women are bad, like you claim. stop implying false narratives here to try to use christianity to gather sympathy for your post.
Give me a verse which says all women are not bad.(let's start here)

MrBrownJay1:

then why dont you blame AFRICAN SOCIETY/CULTURE instead of blaming women for the foolishness of desperately entering marriage while not being ready for marriage. do women force men into these yeye marriages OR is it the Nigerian society/culture that is making these yeye people get married?!?!?
Race or color regardless, women are the same across this whole wide world
Re: Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You by FRANCISTOWN: 6:43am On Mar 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

here is a simple clue: a woman betrayed your god, while a MAN killed his son (your prophet), yet you will come here and tell us that women and men are not equal and that women are worse than men?!
Let's not travel that lane, let's only talk about things that compliment one another. The point remains that Eve the first woman snitched on YHWH
MrBrownJay1:

i brought these verses to make you understand that YOUR GOD PREACHES SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU WROTE. you are the one who has been talking down about women and suddenly brought out the bible into this discussion, as if the bible stood for the points you made,...while it doesnt!
I already mentioned that the above bible verses that you quoted don't have nothing to do with marriage, but rather a disposition of heart in the presence of God
Re: Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I've tried as much as possible to not twist any of your points to suit any of my opinions but since you started it, that's one of the things I love the most.
To begin with, I didn't change my stand, prolly you need to go back to what I posted and read again but slowly this time.
You also mentioned that; was the woman supposed to be with the man for 24years. Winnie Madikizela was with Mandela when he was in prison for 27 years until his release, so what are you saying?
Whatever you say about children, money or an abusive husband is none 'my business and not related to the point as long as Stephen didn't assault her while he was serving his time.
A) if you dont change your stand, then continue claiming that women have been fashioned against men.... and stand by that statement.
B) its funny that you talked about Winnie Mandela... we all know that she stayed married with Nelson Mandela for her POLITICAL AMBITIONS and certainly not for love/care/Affection, as it is well known that she was cheating on Nelson Mandela all along. it is also well documented that during their divorce she was accused By Nelson Mandela himself of infidelity, which she did not deny.

but most importantly, understand that just because ONE woman does something, it doesnt mean that this is what every other women on earth should do. AGAIN; everyone is different and there is not one way to act in this instance. what you have to do is take every scenario and act according to it. here is a simple clue:
- some people stay in physically ABUSIVE marriages while others divorce;
- some people stay in UNFAITHFUL marriages while others divorce;
- some people stay in DISRESPECTFUL marriages while others divorce;

...and they would all be right, because there is not one way to deal with issues in marriages. it all depends on individuals. to each their own.

FRANCISTOWN:
Like a father will glare at his wife's protruding tummy and speak to a child in there, listen to me my child. You won't be the one to tell me that both men and women are wicked, everyone knows that, but it's like likening a bus to an aircraft because they both are transportation media. Lemme aid your understanding. In the case of paternity fraud and infidelity, a man may have kids outside the marriage without the wife's knowledge, she doesn't know about it and she doesn't have any emotional attachment towards the kids. She doesn't make no goddamn sacrifice for the kids, and she'll never for once think the kid(s) is hers . Now a woman who is in a marriage may have all her kids for a different man and the husband doesn't know about it . He invests emotionally, physically financially and even make sacrifices for these kids. Which of these two do you think is more evil? Since you claim both men and women are wicked, vice versa.

why do you keep bring yeye issues to this discussion, to try to make a point?! but hey, since you are bringing yeye stories to make a claim here, let me bring my own irrelevant stories to make a point too:
- evil husband kill wife for inheritance, are men better than women?
- evil husband kill wife for rituals, are men better than women?
- evil husband catches HIV by cheating around with dirty oloshoes and wife dies because of it... are men better than women.
- evil husband sold children to pay for business debts. are men better than women?

... the above is what you do. you come up with stories (instead of FACTS) to make a point. everyone can bring stories to this dscussion. to any story that you bring here, i can equally find a story that points to the contrary. just because one person does something, does NOT make it a fact. so pls STICK TO FACTS AND NOT IRRELEVANT BS STORIES!

Not everyone has that ability to forgive, and so to avoid divorce, physical harm or depression due to unforgiveness of wife's mistake; is it not better to avoid what can lead to such, which is marriage?
Let's say infidelity, do you think that kind deserves forgiveness? Like I said, some men have low self esteem and have not completely evolved.

NEWSFLASH: men AND women suffer inmarriage and/or forgive infidelity in marriage. FACT! stop making it seem like only men suffer infidelity in marriage, and therefore, men should avoid marriage because of it. lol!

Darn it! A 10years old kid should grab this without stress. Right from time immemorial, even in the west, men have always had more than one wife before this current civilisation. You see Kings have many wives(queens), but a queen doesn't have many husbands (They are called prince) even if she's the head of the country. That's the way nature has made the male and the female. By the way , I never said cheating is good, I only laid emphasis on polygamy and how different genders handle cheating psychologically . This is simple psychology.

here we go again, writing irrelevant RUBBISH to make a point.
NEWSFLASH: whether men are polygamous in nature or not, doesnt change the fact that INFIDELITY IN MARRIAGE IS WRONG (whether with men OR women). cheating is cheating, stop trying to make it look like men's infidelity is somehow ok while women's infidelity isnt. BTW there is a huge difference between a polygamous man having multiple wives AND a man having one wife and cheating on her!

The people who marry and later go thru divorce would still end up without wife.
People who lose their wives at maybe 50 may decide not to remarry
People who have bedridden wives due to sickness will infact regret marriage.
In the above cases , they'll still end up being alone but not lonely. You may say children, do all married couples have children? If kids were that important, what's wrong with adoption

A) the people who get married and divorce after 50yrs, get a lifetime of beautiful happy memories filled with family, companionship, love, care, affection....while people like you get 50 yrs filled with loneliness, bitterness, misery etc
B) people who have bedridden wives are not selfish self centered narrow minded human beings like yourself, so they have so much love for their wives that they can focus on taking care of her. do you believe that your father should ABANDON YOUR MOTHER, the day she gets an accident and become bedridden? what kind of evil person are you? what kind of negative person are you? what made you become such an evil being. i doubt you are a xtian, i doubt you understand your bible!
BTW funny how you were quick to talk about "for better or worse" in marriage (earlier), but yet here you are stating something completely different now, just to try to make a point. what a hypocrite! you either stand for something or you dont.

Give me a verse which says all women are not bad.(let's start here)

GIBBERISH SMOKESCREEN NONSENSE #1
FIRST you say all women are bad (Apart from your mother and siblings).
SECOND you try to bring the bible story of Adam and Eve to make your point.
THIRD i now tell you that not all women are bad and you shouldnt bring the bible to this issue UNLESS YOU CAN SHOW US WHERE IN THAT BIBLE IT IS SAYS THAT ALL WOMEN ARE BAD.
...and the above quote is your answer?!?!?!?!? are you ok sir? aint you the one bringing nonsense claim to this discussion? aint you the one claiming that all women are bad and bringing bible stories to try to buttress your claim?! if you have nothing to say, why dont you stop writing.
the exact same yeye narrative when xtian claim that there is a god and when we ask them to prove it, they reply that we should prove that it doesnt exist BWAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Race or color regardless, women are the same across this whole wide world

GIBBERISH SMOKESCREEN NONSENSE #2
FIRST you stated that when a man cant feed his family, he feels like shiiit bla bla bla, and blamed women for this.
SECOND i made you understand that this has nothing to do with women and all to do with AFRICAN SOCIETY/CULTURE who forces yeye people to get married while not being ready for marriage.
THIRD you now replied that we all need societal acceptance
FOURTH therefore i told you AGAIN to blame African society/culture for this problem, and certainly NOT women
... and the above quote is your response to that?!?!?!? are you ok sir??!?!? what does race/color/women or the whole wide world got to do with yeye people going into marriage (while not being ready for marriage) due to societal acceptance?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Well, like someone said "among all your family members, only your wife is not your relative"
The kind of sacrifices that your mother made for you, there is no other woman in this whole wide world who can half that. So your mother is special only to you, and not to anybody else, the same way my mother is special and to her children (me inclusive) and to nobody else.

GIBBERISH SMOKESCREEN NONSENSE #3
so now what you are claimng is that IF A WOMAN IS A GOOD MOTHER, then she automatically is a good woman (like your mother), right?!
NEWSFLASH: most women are good to their children, that does NOT automatically mean that they will be good women/wives. your mother may have been good to you but BAD AS A WOMAN/WIFE TO YOUR FATHER, duh! BTW: what made your sisters automatically good women?!
Re: Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You by FRANCISTOWN: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
@ MrBrownJay1
Now I'm convinced that engaging you was a complete waste of time to begin with. You really can't educate a man who is passionately committed to ignorance. Everything you've said so far were so inconsistent with the points. It's either you are a lady in a guy's disguise(Ladies are the ones who talk generally out of emotions and not out of sense) or your IQ is less than 50. You can't even be 19 years of age, a 19yo would be more intelligent than this, you reason like a baby. It's either you are just very disoriented, primitive or you need reading glasses. I stated it clearly that "My mother is special to me and not to anybody else, the same way everyone's mother is special to them and not anybody else". You can be in jail for 50 years yet, your mother is still your mother, but you didn't see that, you went about talking bullshit, must you display stupidity on a public forum like this, huh! I really don't engage your likes on my thread , but I thought you had a lil bit of understanding, anyways thanks for the disappoinment. I've warned you severally to be careful of the kinds of words you use with me, in real life, I find people like you and I punish them accordingly. Since you weren't raised well to know how to speak politely. No matter the insults you bring next, because that definitely was how you were raised, you won't get my attention.AdƬos.
Re: Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
@ MrBrownJay1
Now I'm convinced that engaging you was a complete waste of time to begin with. You really can't educate a man who is passionately committed to ignorance. Everything you've said so far were so inconsistent with the points. It's either you are a lady in a guy's disguise(Ladies are the ones who talk generally out of emotions and not out of sense) or your IQ is less than 50. You can't even be 19 years of age, a 19yo would be more intelligent than this, you reason like a baby. It's either you are just very disoriented, primitive or you need reading glasses. I stated it clearly that "My mother is special to me and not to anybody else, the same way everyone's mother is special to them and not anybody else". You can be in jail for 50 years yet, your mother is still your mother, but you didn't see that, you went about talking bullshit, must you display stupidity on a public forum like this, huh! I really don't engage your likes on my thread , but I thought you had a lil bit of understanding, anyways thanks for the disappoinment. I've warned you severally to be careful of the kinds of words you use with me, in real life, I find people like you and I punish them accordingly. Since you weren't raised well to know how to speak politely. No matter the insults you bring next, because that definitely was how you were raised, you won't get my attention.AdƬos.

people like you are clueless and when we EDUCATE YOU ON NL, and point out your incoherent nonsense, you can only run to the hills with your tail between your legs. every single nonsense you brought is utter clueless ignorant gibberish rubbish... just as your petty threats. run along child!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lightskin Women Or Dakskin Women? / The Five Levels Of Seducers / Best And Bad Ways To Call It Quits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.