Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University (34748 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar / Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2011
^^^
Ooooooooh! Now you cannot understand bias for other tribes?
I am half-Igbo darling! kiss
I can still afford to say things like they really are. I am neither 'brain-washed' by culture and religion nor 'culturally-dickmatized' by the Nigerian 'stinkin' peh-nis to lose my senses LIKE MOST NIGERIAN DEE-EK-HUNGRY WOMEN WHO CANNOT TELL WHEN THEY ARE BEING SACRIFICED TO SATAN sir!

Or are you not aware that ra-ape is MOST common in Eastern Nigeria?
It only just made it to youtube.
Please, IGBO peeps are the worst when it comes to crimes against women.
That is my point.
If you doubt it, read from another female with the same story and her testimony.
Thank you sir!
Good luck with your Nigeria. . . .with NDI IGBO in it! kiss

http://babajidesalu./2011/09/20/videoaudio-as-hunt-for-gang-rapists-in-abia-state-university-absu-begins/

[b]Molly

September 20, 2011 at 2:56 am

0 0 i
Rate This
Good job Jide!

I was so outraged by the whole thing, [size=20pt]I have been on the Abia State Govt website and reported the issue with links to blogs where their names have been identified, been on facebook pages of public figures in govt to bring the issue to light but sadly my comments were deleted *go figure*[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It was even more painful seeing her face in a pic on someone’s blog, u could tell how young she was and [size=20pt]the issue of violation in Eastern Unversities is common[/size] because of the boys who engage in cult practises there, [size=20pt]

(I know because I lived it and lived through a similar ordeal as this girl.
Not saying it doesn’t happen elsewhere but the is more common there because the cult is used as a threat, often some nights on campus, woe betide you to be out after 10pm, we could never go to the classroom at night to study[/size]) we need to bring an awareness to it and end it.[/b]

Pleasssse, have a good day. I plan to have me one! kiss
I don close from work. Thanks to the sick thread and the videos. My co-workers were greatly entertained by the IGBO savages!

Time to do something more fun.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by Toluene(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2011
i dont understand why u guys are fightin each other oh, anyone can be raped , its just unlucky this happend to that poor girl and all, there is no need for ethnical insults, that is what is tearing our nation apart , infact the whole human race, lets all join efforts to bring the ppl who hurt the poor girl to book instead of hurlin insults at each other, we are Nigerians #recognize
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by cantell(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2011
BootyOnMe:

^^^
Ooooooooh! Now you cannot understand bias for other tribes?
Or are you not aware that ra-ape is MOST common in Eastern Nigeria?
It only just made it to youtube.
Please, IGBO peeps are the worst when it comes to crimes against women.
That is my point.
If you doubt it, read from another female with the same story and her testimony.
Thank you sir!
Good luck with your Nigeria. . . .with NDI IGBO in it! kiss

http://babajidesalu./2011/09/20/videoaudio-as-hunt-for-gang-rapists-in-abia-state-university-absu-begins/

Pleasssse, have a good day. I plan to have me one! kiss
I don close from work. Thanks to the sick thread and the videos. My co-workers were greatly entertained by the IGBO savages!

Time to do something more fun.
Geez! You've closed for work? At this time of the day? Chei! These Yoruba people no go kill person. Lazy bulls. A little change of weather and they close from work.
From the look of things, you've watched the video a thousand times with your fellow perverts you call co-workers.
At first you condemned the crime, but after a series of wanking off with the video, you're now enjoyin it. You even closed for work to finish at home.
Get laid for real.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2011
cantell:

Geez! You've closed for work? At this time of the day? Chei! These Yoruba people no go kill person. Lazy bulls. A little change of weather and they close from work.
From the look of things, you've watched the video a thousand times with your fellow perverts you call co-workers.
At first you condemned the crime, but after a series of wanking off with the video, you're now enjoyin it. You even closed for work to finish at home.
Get laid for real.

Bia? Ovbi-Igbo!
There are 20 other threads on NL about these your "Beasts of No Gender/Nation"!
Please, don't quench on this one.

ONLY Nigerian men(IGBO MEN ESPECIALLY) will get turned on by this. And ALL WOMEN FROM ABIA STATE.
As you can see. . .ALL THE ABIA STATE WOMEN ON NL(PROLLY HAVE GONE THROUGH THE SAME FATE AND ARE SUPER SILENT ON NL WITH SHAME)!
God forbid.

Please, move to another topic like I have done.

BTW. . .one thing is certain after this. I am not gonna get laid for a long time. Thanks to NIGERIAN men from ABIA state. I will not even sleep with my husband for the remainder of this year AND MAYBE NEVER. . . .TO MOURN THIS GIRL'S BASTARDIZED, [size=20pt]OSUUUUUUUUU,[/size] NIGERIAN IGBOTIC WOMANHOOD!!! You go and get laid, if e [size=20pt]'greeeeeeee'[/size] you do after this abomination that has haunted my sleep and prolly will till I DIE! It will take a graaaaave effort to allow a Nigerian man touch my dead toe nails as pedicurists, not to mention my body after seeing this 'global taboo'! E no go let me do ooooooooooooooooh!!!! Na your kind of 'sicko' mind fit operate like that after all this.

You fool!

I have not recovered. Prolly NEVER will. I have ALWAYS HATED NIGERIAN MEN(just for the way they treat women and children all over Nigeria). . .except for my father and my brothers(the best/FINEST men I have ever known). Now, I wish you all DEATH! kiss

God punish all of una IGBO BEASTS!

I have a flight to catch. I have other better things in my life than to dream about/touch a NIGERIAN sick peh-nis at this stage of my life. Wish me death! kiss

Aturu!

I am sure the world has got enough of your disgraceful Igbo tribe by now. So have I!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ON! YOU SICK IGBO PIG, ON FOUR LIMBS AND PIG SKIN!!!!

ANIMAL!!! Just the fact that I am engaging you swine on NL makes me wanno vomit!

Pleaaaaaaaaaaase, stop addressing me and GET/STAY LOST! angry
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by tpia5: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2011
@ cantell

she is edo.

Get your facts right and stop calling her yoruba.

Your insults on the entire tribe are unwarranted.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2011
Which wan come consain this wan?
I have warned you Tpia of a thingy to learn to mind your phocking business.
But I see your satanic obsession nor gree  you.
Abeg carry that your wor-wor, black, Yoruba face comot for my mata!
I DO NOT DABBLE INTO ANYTHING THAT CONCERNS YOU OR YOUR LOCAL ILK ON NL, PLEASE ACCORD ME THE SAME COURTESY!
That your 'funky' Yoruba blood, I gat it too! Unlike you that is highly concentrated to nauseating proportions! 100% Yoruba! TWA!
Try to marry and think outside your 'Ngbatic' constitution. . .and you may just be blessed with a happier life!
IF YOU CANNOT TAKE THE HEAT. . .PLEASE CALL FOR BACK UP IN THE USUAL COWARDLY FASHION OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE DAMN KITCHEN!
YOU LOW-LIFE! embarassed

Mercy Johnson don marry, you still dey for NL dey scatter toto about without pay! Ijjiot!
Too much of the same thing in a child can really be detrimental to the psyche. That mean 100% Okoroism or 100% Ngbatism or 100% BOKO-MEND! Disgustingly BUUUSH!!!
You demonic tribalist. . .STAY AWAY FROM MY BUSINESS!
Olojukokoro!
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by tpia5: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2011
^Madam, i think you said you're related to abeokuta or ijebu people.

Plz disabuse your peverted mind of the notion that we share anything, and learn to address whichever village you say you're related to in the southwest.

One shoe does not fit all so stop claiming association or familiarity with people who have zero links with you.

Thanks and bye.

You can keep on ranting now as is your wont.

The lord is a very present help in times of refuge.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by tpia5: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2011
Demon.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2011
tpia@:

^Madam, i think you said you're related to abeokuta or ijebu people.

Plz disabuse your peverted mind of the notion that we share anything, and learn to address whichever village you say you're related to in the southwest.

One shoe does not fit all so stop claiming association or familiarity with people who have zero links with you.

Thanks and bye.

You can keep on ranting now as is your wont.

The lord is a very present help in times of refuge.

Anywhere you see the word "Yoruba" you rear that your UGLY, BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLACK, NGBATIC head!
Are you the only YORUBA person on NL?
Generalizations can be credible and logical you m0ron!
LISTEN UP! YOU PHOCKIN' TAAAAAARD! I am a Nigerian. . . not a useless tribalist like your local self. Thank God for the internet and 'abroad'!
You for local pass 'locomotive steam engine' sef! You are so timid it shows through your posts. Taking a gorilla outta the jungle never makes it less than a 'jungle bunny' abi?
Who needs a 'link' to be familiar with the m0r0nic tribes of Nigeria? Even Filipinos, Mexicans and Indians can break Nigerians into categories without ever stepping into Nigeria.

Why? Because, when you shyttte. . .it stinks to the high heavens and penetrates the depths of HELL! cheesy OLODO!
Why get bent out of shape?

If the shoe fits!

Even stark illiterates on every Nigerian street can say the same things about certain tribes in Nigeria. Being able to read and write does NOT make YOU more enlightened than them because you were privileged to 'stowaway' in a commercial/cargo liner OUT of Nigeria. You bushito!

"The Lord"?
Of course. . .needed by UGLY biatchezzz like you looking for husbands on NL!
Please, learn to use the "Lord's" name only when it is needed.
Enjoy.

tpia@:

Demon.

Like a 'true' Ogbobni-Yoruba Christian!
Please, get lost!
Don't come and infect me with you caliber of hideous, ugliness this morning. I want my darling husband to recognize me when he comes back from work this evening!
Ijjiot, looking like one 'old-PAKUT'!
If you know how I HATE you ehn, you will NEVER bother to address me. kiss
Having interacted with you long enough on this NL. . .I can now categorically say you are as UGLY on the inside as on the outside.
You are truly a disgusting being.

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2769/moinmoi.jpg

GOOD LORD!!!! cheesy What dirrrty-rough-looking skin of a hardened criminal!
Dem nor dey sell 'skin success' for where you dey live?
Abi na so-so "SKIN-FAILURES"  abi na 'dun dun[b] OSHU[/b]" soap you dey rub? grin

Whoopi Goldberg of Yorubaland!!!!
No wonder you need 'the lord'!
TWA!!!!
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by nnwniger: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2011
Madam BootyOnMe, so after watching the video, you concluded the Igbos are ra pist and hoped this violated young woman's an Igbo.You be the very judge on how functional intelligent you're.You would have made a good comedian if you had not sounded like out of control teenager trowing abuses. I know one or two things about hate, but yours goes way more than that. You're so empty and your functioning chronological age cannot be more than sisteen.Not worth responding to, I'm sorry.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2011
nnw niger:

Madam BootyOnMe, so after watching the video, you concluded the Igbos are ra pist and hoped this violated young woman's an Igbo.You be the very judge on how functional intelligent you're.You would have made a good comedian if you had not sounded like out of control teenager trowing abuses. I know one or two things about hate, but yours goes way more than that. You're so empty and your functioning chronological age cannot be more than sisteen.Not worth responding to, I'm sorry.

Thank you!
Please, go and take English lessons before addressing me.
You sound like someone from either ESUT or ABSU!
Frankly, an apology to the highest order. kiss

Try writing in your 'local' Igbo dialect. You may have better luck. kiss
Too bad I can't read the bloody lingo! Would not even try.

I do make GRAAAAAVE syntactic, symantic and morphological errors with the English language. . .because I write volumes from my 'otigba-alaba' refurbished computer, and most-def dyslexic. But I must say your meager 3 lines of hog-wash gave me a migraine.

You are a disgrace.

You must be deaf! Get your hearing aides fixed! kiss Or you lack the basic comprehension skills that a "downzy" babbling infant could 'dust' you with.

Btw, that unfortunate breed of womanhood in YOUR disgraced Igbo tribe is very IGBOTIC. Did you actually watch the 'ABIA GHETTO PO-RN'? I did not 'hoped'(according to you o) that she was IGBO. I thanked our "GODS" that she was IGBO, for your sakes, to spare you the humiliation of another 'Biafra' war. For God help you and your cursed Eastern Nigeria if that lady was from another tribe. I would have commissioned JTF and BOKO-HARAM to raaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzze your useless arzzzes ourra this globe for life. The reason no one is even interested is that . . .'it serves you all right'! Even the useless governor and his 'Mgbeke' wife have washed their hands off your cursed creatures. I have met MANY IGBOS in my life. . .and I must say 99.9999% of them are dubious and satanic even with the 'OLUMBA-OLUMBA-HOCKUS-PLEASE-PHOCKUS-IN-THE-ARZZZZZZZ' Christianity "Born-Again" drama associated with their collective, disgusting HYPOCRITICAL mentalities designated JUST for the reta-rads they truly are. The few I deem normal, are those I was fortunate NEVER to get close enough to. I thank MY GOD for small mercies.

You are damn right. I HATE IGBOS(across the Niggggerinhg Niger IGBOS to be exact). The only problem is that I can't actually quantify/qualify the DEGREE/LEVEL of the 'hate'!
Lemme try. I trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruly wish to GOD that the Hausas had exterminated THE WHOLE EASTERN REGION WITH ALL YOUR ANCESTORS BURIED BELOW. I really do.kiss

Now, organize a gang of your LEPROUS-AIDS-INFESTED low-lives of ethnic taboos to come and do a sequel to "FIVEIGBOMENCAMEINSIDEONEIGBOTOTO" Part 2. . .with my poohsie on YOUTUBE. . .because an almighty rabid 'dog' of an Igbotic swine with 2 missing limbs(to make a complete deformed pig) has been insulted!

Hooplah! kiss

I have my annual physical in about 45 minutes. I pray to God I haven't contracted Lyme's disease from reading your 'woeful' English on this thread. The next TOEFL exam is in less than 1 hour. I could get you in ASAP if you are interested. I wish you luck with your 'expo'!

Wish me the same with my 'physical and mentals' this morrrrrring. My absolute pleasure darling. kiss

So long!
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by cantell(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2011
tpia@:

@ cantell

she is edo.

Get your facts right and stop calling her yoruba.

Your insults on the entire tribe are unwarranted.

Should have said that before.lol
You wanted to defend your tribe but ended up with a sucker punch! It sucks to be you right now.
Next time, STFU!
@bootyonwhoknows,
I kept wondering how a yoruba lady could go bunkers the way you did, but i just couldn't figure it out. Tpiah confirmed it even though she got her a§§ kicked for it.
You're from edo? Ashawo kingdom? Chei!
And to think i was wastin my time with a woman with more serious issues than mine.
In the line of your duty, five boys gang-[b]r[/b]ape is nothing compared to what you see everyday.
No wonder your comments look so suicidal. Na person force you say make you dey do ashi work?
Na family heirloom, passed down to you by your [b]c[/b]ock-sucking mother.
Isha winch! winch!
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2011
cantell:

Should have said that before.lol
You wanted to defend your tribe but ended up with a sucker punch! It sucks to be you right now.
Next time, STFU!
@bootyonwhoknows,
I kept wondering how a yoruba lady could go bunkers the way you did, but i just couldn't figure it out. Tpiah confirmed it even though she got her a§§ kicked for it.
You're from edo? Ashawo kingdom? Chei!
And to think i was wastin my time with a woman with more serious issues than mine.
In the line of your duty, five boys gang-
rape is nothing compared to what you see everyday.
No wonder your comments look so suicidal. Na person force you say make you dey do ashi work?
Na family heirloom, passed down to you by your
cock-sucking mother.[size=20pt]

Isha winch! winch! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

[/size]

You nefa begin cry yet!
"Isha"(basket mouth dika gi) be the only tribe wey dey for Edo state?
Mu he he he he he he
I just love NL.
See the reason ammo die here?
Always anoda arzzzz to kick. The reason I cannot join any other Nigerian forum. This was the first one I joined and there is absolutely NONE like it! cheesy
Glad to know I 'kicked' Tpia's azzzzz!!!

You say wetin?
Please in respect for the young "lady's" wink  wink violated pooohsie world wide, ALL Igbos should desist from using the term 'ashewo'! grin
I will not elaborate further. But I am sure you get my drift.

*Deleted*

Just because of my anger. . .towards you, I cannot in 'good conscience' humiliate this girl more than she has already been world-wide.

Because of the 'elder'(My in law) wink who has touched my 'church mind'! kiss

My husband also appealed to me this night to delete the portion below this. I think I will listen to him just this once, if I wanno get some 'good loving' this night. grin
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by htajz: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2011
who is this bootyonme? do such people actually exist ,very disgusting human being ,some men must be very unlucky or cursed to have anything to do with people like her, shocked shocked
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2011
^^^
Relassssssssss. . .babes!
According to one of ya male Igbo sex-starved, RABBBBID, male-ASSSSHAWO BEAST OF THE EAST. . . I have to ask you? wink "Are you enjoying it"? wink
I haven't finished with you yet! Keep typing your rubbish!
Mu he he he he he
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Infact, let me go and bring out that video again! cheesy
Let "Cantellusrubbish" see the rise and fall of an Abia state ashawo toto all over youtube! wink

Cantell, you dey for dia? tongue
I see ya light o!
Abi you don run?

Make God purnish you and ALL those ya HOLY-NWENJE ABIA-STATE River Limpopo toto whores in and out of the www!!!
Ewu!!! kiss
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-764280.32.html

cantell:

[size=20pt]The girl [/size] in question is a nairalander.
Go to this thread and you'll see what i mean.
She has been ranting since the r---ape incident.
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-762473.32.html

Nna gi bu 'the girl'! Ewu!!!
You wanno go and gossip with those ya 'Okoro-Yoruba' biatchezzz huh?
Those ya okorosmatic-ngbatiscious ugly NL biatchezzzz with all their phock-me-a-phock you boyfriend handles know berra than to 'drrrrrrrrress' come my front or back. kiss
You see me for dem threads? Go bring dem. . .make I scatter them own 'totos' for this thread huh? Some manage 'catch' husband for cyber, so we no go hia word. cheesy Some still dey do 'boyfriend' with 'craw-craw' faces! Chai!!!! cry

You nor dey shame? cheesy
Toothless, rabid shytte-dog! kiss
I see you have removed that your "okoro" avatar huh?
Lemme remove my own too. . . in case I get the usual "you have lost your viewing privileges'! grin

Cantell, come here.
Lemme whoop ya azzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Fight like a man.

Who you say come from 'ashewo' kingdom again? tongue
By the time I finish with you, you nor fit spell the word ashi not to talk of ashewo.
Ijjjiot!!! kiss
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by nusdog: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2011
Madam Blazay aka Chintua aka Bootyonme.

What's the problem, inlaw? I thought you promised not to diss us again.

You know you are one of ur now. Dont forget. At least, for your hubby and kids.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by tpia5: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ cantell

the joke's on you. undecided

ode oshi.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by tpia5: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2011
i thought nl still has mods and site admin?
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2011
^^^

Wor-wor gorilla. Come type ya rubbish for my front again. MAKE FACE LIKE ONE KENYAN CHIMPAZEE WEY LOSS IM HEAD INSIDE UGANDA H-ELEPANT NYANSH FOR DARKNESS WHILE DOING 'MOUTH/NOSE ACTION' AND LOOKING FOR SHYTE TO EAT !!!  Oloshi!

After looking for trouble, you cowards will be shouting 'mods'-'mods', 'admin-admin'!
Sorry sugar. . .NL na my home o!
People lose posting previleges, I lose 'viewing' previliges(WITH HONOURS TOO kiss )for the insults upon injuries I could inflict on YOU, my h-enemies SINGLE-HANDEDLY. kiss
You ban. . . I come back.

Just call it "Loooooooooooove"! wink

One would think you would truly avoid my posts just to keep peace.
But oh no! Just as the 'spiritual' Ngbatic busy-bodies you are, you cannot keep to yourselves because 'my tin dey pain una too much'! cheesy
I will be here for the longest time like I promised. . .Just to let you know. . .YOU CAN'T MESS WITH MOI. cheesy
I mind my business and do not even engaged NL posters. I only respond to topics.

SO, DO YOUR PHOCKING WORST AS ALWAYS MADAM 'UGLY' TPIA!!!! GO AND GET YOUR RE-TARD-ED NL OKORO-Yoruba MAFIA TO DO THEIR PHOCKING WORST!!! I WILL ALWAYS MATCH YOU FIRE FOR FIRE. kiss

I GO SHOW UNA PEPPER FOR THIS WEBSITE!!! kiss JUST KEEP STEPPING YOUR UGLY ARZZZ MY WAY HUH?
JOBLESS WENCH!!!
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2011
nusdog:

Madam Blazay aka Chintua aka Bootyonme.

What's the problem, inlaw? I thought you promised not to diss us again.

You know you are one of your now. Dont forget. At least, for your hubby and kids.

Ok.
Cease fire my in law. cheesy
Igwe-Igwe.
But warn that 'cantell' o!
Make I nor catch im fingers for my front again. kiss
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by cantell(m): 6:56am On Sep 22, 2011
BootyOnMe:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-764280.32.html

Nna gi bu 'the girl'! Ewu!!!
You wanno go and gossip with those ya 'Okoro-Yoruba' biatchezzz huh?
Those ya okorosmatic-ngbatiscious ugly NL biatchezzzz with all their phock-me-a-phock you boyfriend handles know berra than to 'drrrrrrrrress' come my front or back. kiss
You see me for dem threads? Go bring dem. . .make I scatter them own 'totos' for this thread huh? Some manage 'catch' husband for cyber, so we no go hia word. cheesy Some still dey do 'boyfriend' with 'craw-craw' faces! Chai!!!! cry

You nor dey shame? cheesy
Toothless, rabid shytte-dog! kiss
I see you have removed that your "okoro" avatar huh?
Lemme remove my own too. . . in case I get the usual "you have lost your viewing privileges'! grin

Cantell, come here.
Lemme whoop ya azzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Fight like a man.

By the time I finish with you, you nor fit spell the word ashi not to talk of ashewo.
Ijjjiot!!! kiss
You keep repeating your comments like those in kindergaten. It's getting too boring. Say something new and you might have a chance for a second round of a§§-whooping.
You seem to derive some kind of sick joy getting your a§§ whooped.
Probably want to be seen as a no-nonsense girl but i've got news for you - nobody cares!
@tpiah,
It's ode eshi not the jargon you wrote.
Next time you wanna use my language, come see me first!
Ijjjiot!!! kiss
[quote][/quote]
You keep repeating your comments like those in kindergaten. It's getting too boring. Say something new and you might have a chance for a second round of a§§-whooping.
Probably want to be seen as a no-nonsense girl but i've got news for you - nobody cares!
@tpiah,
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 6:59am On Sep 22, 2011
#1 wink

cantell:

@tpiah,

[s][size=20pt] Who you say come from 'ashewo' kingdom again? tongue
Ijjjiot!!!
  kiss [/size]
[/s]

Where you drunk when you used this? cheesy Wharrra dofus! cheesy

#2 wink

cantell:

@tpiah,

I am having a hard time quoting you because I think you have a 'quotation' virus in your last post. cheesy
Let me go and 'de-bug' it! grin
Just to prove to you that I YAMMU YA H-ELDAH on NL.
I even do 'part-time' janitorial service on top of my 'ashewo' work on NL.
So diafore. . . Lemme clean up your 'mumbo-UCHE-jumbo' akpu-okoro k-legged post up there huh? wink
The state of an extremely confused mind.
You nor sabi use 'quotation' function for NL?
Talk about repeating myself.
Look at your post? cheesy

You must be suffering from Tourette syndrome (TS) or something.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Turrets+syndrome

[size=20pt]Tourette syndrome (TS) is an inherited disorder of the nervous system, characterized by a variable expression of unwanted movements and noises (tics).[/size]

Jeeeeeeeeeeeez! See long it took me to clean up your phocking post. cheesy

Anyhoo. I am bored too.  Just finished hammering my darling, IGBOTIC husband about 5 rounds and he is out snoring like a happy infant full of 'bre/a/st- milk'! kiss
When he enters he OR tomorrow to go and help some broken bones. . .he will work like a 'Jackie' with the batteries of an 'energizer bunny'!
Please, gerrof NL. . .not for hard-working IGBO men huh? wink
Since I am off and cannot sleep on account of too much 'ashawo night work' in this my life eh kwa? I am just posting pictures of my beautiful self to pepe-bodi my UGLY BLACK-DEVO WOR-WOR H-OKORO/H-UMGBTI H-ENEMIES! Like awon "Tpia and co". . . grin
Please enjoy a clean 'undefiled' Edo toto for a change huh? wink
Just one man at a time. . .but as many as possible.
No 'akamu' over flow. tongue

Nna bros?
It is okay to cry.
The elder has spoken on this thread.
I will now humor you, instead of bashing my dear IGBO tribe(of which I am one too. . . in case you missed it) husband and kids are highly Igbotic you know? grin
You think I don't love them? I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THEM. . .See how beautiful we look together? tongue His chest alone na DIEEEEEEEEE!!!! grin
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO DO ASHEWO WORK DARLING! kiss
My mamma na concentrated IGBO woman(the most BEAUTIFUL THING YOU EVER SAW IN YA LIFE) kiss with a 'SIERRA LEONE' ANGLE TOO! grin
I think I 'love' . . .THEM ALL spiritually.
When you are on the internet. . .you just vent. No need to take things seriously.
JUST VENTING HONEY. . . You can do that too and I will still love you afterwards.
Nothing personal.
Give it a break. kiss

Gosh! It is 2 AM. . . I think ammo drive to IHOP for some waffles and strawberries. cool
Life is gooooooooooooood!!!!
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by cantell(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2011
^^blah!blah!blah!
Keep living in mongo park land, ashawo dey get husband?
Wipe ur dirty toto and keep your customers happy.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2011
cantell:

^^blah!blah!blah!
Keep living in mongo park land, ashawo dey get husband?
Wipe your dirty toto and keep your customers happy.

It is well with your soul!
Ashewos wey full this ya NL nor catch husbands? wink
If I nor for don marry eh kwa. . . I for don marry like "twenrry" . Yup. . .they are that cheap.cheesy

Mercy 'ashawo' Johnson nor catch husband? tongue
Time to enjoy other threads,
Please, engage yourself usefully.
5 Igbo criminals are on the lose.
Start an 'Igbo' BIAFRAN police force to fish out these criminals. . . JTF is not interested as they continue to 'wan/k/off' on your behalf!
Thank you. kiss

I am done with you son. kiss
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by nnwniger: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2011
BootyOnMe wow, I can only imagine what you look like. You sure sound like someone in extreme pain and I hope raining insults on Igbos will help you heal faster. Its unfortunate you may not even realise that you're not contributing intelligently here. My advise, get some help, stay with your own tribe when it comes to dating to limit disappointments and try healing fast of those pains. Just a piece of advice and I wish you well
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2011
nnw niger:

BootyOnMe wow, I can only imagine what you look like. You sure sound like someone in extreme pain and I hope raining insults on Igbos will help you heal faster. Its unfortunate you may not even realise that you're not contributing intelligently here. My advise, get some help, stay with your own tribe when it comes to dating to limit disappointments and try healing fast of those pains. Just a piece of advice and I wish you well

At least, I look better and more normal than your rap-e victim now.
Thanks to our darling IGBO SAVAGES. kiss
I am a Nigerian. I don't have a particular 'tribe'.
Thank God.
Imagine being 100% IGBO? shocked
I would have looked in more 'pain'!
Death would have been better with this kind of abomination unheard of in the whole wide world.

Rap-ing a woman and putting it on the www.

Even Yemen has not gotten to this stage.

Tufiakwa!!!

I will continue to rain abuses on 'our' cursed IGBO tribe. . .since it is now CRYSTAL clear to the whole world, that you have no shame. I will help to SHAME US!!! kiss

MAY THAT YOUR WHOLE IGBO LAND NEVER SEE PROGRESS WITH THIS SINGLE ACT OF ABOMINATION. AMEN!!!!
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2011
cantell:

^^so they stoned your pe~dophile father to death? Three gbosas to Bini people. I'm lovin them so much right now.
Ileke, go suck a pr~ick! Thats all you girls do best.
Dirty girls with coloured underwears.

Please stop displaying your ra-pist attitude here.

Yoruba girls will not tolerate such things.  Leave that attitude in your compound.

BTW, seems like you bit more than you can chew. LOL.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by chiwuike20: 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2011
@bootyonme it is nt fair dat u blame d girl 4 keeping silent. D human beast who violated her must hav threatened her wit death if she reveal d act, & considering d dehuminazing effect d action wud hav on her, it will take substantial courage 4 her to reveal d act. I also think dat both d law & security agecies play down at rape cases. I knw of a woman who went to a rape case against her to d police, bt ended up being laughed at. Pls lets post comment dat will help resolve d problem & help prevent further occurence
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by Johndoe100(m): 12:43am On Sep 24, 2011
This bootyonme female is intersting. Edo is she? They have below avarage toto's but they are cheap and in large numbers.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by cantell(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Please stop displaying your ra-pist attitude here.

Yoruba girls will not tolerate such things.  Leave that attitude in your compound.

BTW, seems like you bit more than you can chew. LOL.
Like i said earlier, go suck a c~ock or something. If one won't do, suck two.
If the long crap she was spewing was the "a bit more than i can chew" i'd gladly chew it again.
She wasn't even makin any sense.
A lot of blah blah blah.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 7:25am On Sep 24, 2011
chiwuike20:

@bootyonme it is nt fair dat u blame d girl 4 keeping silent. D human beast who violated her must hav threatened her wit death if she reveal d act, & considering d dehuminazing effect d action wud hav on her, it will take substantial courage 4 her to reveal d act. I also think dat both d law & security agecies play down at violation cases. I knw of a woman who went to a violation case against her to d police, bt ended up being laughed at. Pls lets post comment dat will help resolve d problem & help prevent further occurence

I understand the stigma, which can only apply to the ever under-developing BLACK race. kiss
Where people like this should come out and hold their heads high, become vocal activists and sources of inspiration to others, death is usually preferable only because you live in an extremely pre-historic society like we have in Africa.

Do rape victims hide in the civilized world? No!

So where does the liberation start?

You have been wronged gravely, you hide like cowards. Instead of shaming your enemies, you allow your enemies to gloat in your misfortune.

Instead of working together as SISTERS to liberate each other from a common menace, the extremely DAFT Nigerian female would be the first to tear one another apart for these same dregs of society. All for LOW-SELF esteem.

What a domestic tragedy!
God forbid! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Lands In Jail For Battering Girlfriend Over Attempt To Live With Him In Osun / Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) / Police Shoot 4 Robbers Dead In Sapele This Morning (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.