Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University (34747 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar / Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2011
Johndoe100:

This bootyonme female is intersting. Edo is she? They have below avarage toto's but they are cheap and in large numbers.

Welcome to page 3, you m0r0n!
Where you dey since?
Stop being more irritating than a piece of drrrried shytte that was not cleaned properly from around the anus. . .AND annoyingly unscratchable at G-8 summit! angry

You ijjjjjjio!!!!!! kiss
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by Johndoe100(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Welcome to page 3, you m0r0n!
Where you dey since?
Stop being more irritating than a piece of shytte that was not cleaned properly from around the anus. . .AND annoyingly unscratchable at a business meeting.

You ijjjjjjio!!!!!! kiss

Your language is very colorful, however i had wanted to discuss your toto. I had hoped that inbetween insults you would give us some info or maybe even a pic. I hope you will obliige.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2011
Johndoe100:

Your language is very colorful, however i had wanted to discuss your toto. I had hoped that inbetween insults you would give us some info or maybe even a pic. I hope you will obliige.
Why dunwe discuss ya momma's stinkin' C.U.N.T of an ANUS, swarming with over-weight TICKS, and smelling even worse than a nuclear reactive plant huh? May ya momma's toto and ANUS, fused into one swampy, maggot-filled sewer, after being ra-ped by 50 hoolums from Abia State!

Amen! kiss
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by Johndoe100(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Why dunwe discuss ya momma's stinkin' C.U.N.T of an ANUS, swarming with over-weight TICKS, and smelling even worse than a nuclear reactive plant huh? May ya momma's toto and ANUS, fused into one swampy, maggot-filled sewer, after being  ra-ped by 50 hoolums from Abia State!

Amen! kiss

All this is noise. I am intersested in your toto. I thought that with your so callef exposure you would not mind telling me about your toto. I don't mind all the childish stuff you posdt so long as you stop dodging the main issue. What is your toto like?
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2011
Johndoe100:

All this is noise. I am intersested in your toto. I thought that with your so callef exposure you would not mind telling me about your toto. I don't mind all the childish stuff you posdt so long as you stop dodging the main issue. What is your toto like?

Look at this BBK of a Yoruba stinking bastard! grin
Have you found the 1-hr video of the ra-pe you have been looking for? wink
I know it has juiced up the dead blokoses of Yoruba pedo-phi-les like you all over the world!
Your "royal" impotence has been healed!
You sick pig! kiss
All you can think of is toto! grin

Typical ethnic taboo of an Ngbatic, swine of a coward! cheesy

Sorry darling, you still dey "sting" from the exposure?
Mu he he he he

Kpele o!

E sweeeeeeet me well-well. Awon holy-anus ashawo-phockers! grin
The world don hear una tori finish! wink

Please make yourself useful.
Agberos do not see my toto! Especially NL ones like you.
You ain't qualified. kiss
E swwwwwweeeet, smell frrrrrrrrresh pass ya mamma own! cool
No quench o!
Sit here and keep dreaming about your momma's toto.

The only one you have ever seen in your life.
Exposes about your "Ashewo "anus" phockers" smiley from Abia State of ethnic taboos abi na ashewo for moderator posts of the cyber?  wink

Single old cargo! kiss

Get lost! Done with your useless arzzzzzz! grin
Stop crying, darling.
I dey kamkpe!
Off to Dubai to show my toto to first clazzzzz customers. cool
Not Nairaland M0R0NS like you and your Aigbofa-da phocking ijjjjiot of a re-tard-ed being!

Don't let agro kill you too much o! smiley
Jelosi!

Bye darling! Buy ticket, then join me huh? wink
On my way to 1 solid-month vacation, touring 5 continents. $20,000 worth of first-class flying time. kiss
Sit on the www with your lonely, UGLY, broke, bastardly arzzzzzz!
Olodo!
Get lost, and stay lost!
Done with you sweeeerie! kiss
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by Johndoe100(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2011
Glad to see you coming round.

Pretending that she is not obeying,

BootyOnMe:

All you can think of is toto! grin

Kpele o!

E sweeeeeeet me well-well.

Now for the thing I instructed her to tell me about ,  HER TOTO,

BootyOnMe:

Agberos do not see my toto! Especially NL ones like you.
You ain't qualified. kiss
E swwwwwweeeet, smell frrrrrrrrresh!

The truth at last,

BootyOnMe:

Off to Dubai to show my toto to first clazzzzz customers.

You can't keep a good ashi down so she has to make an offer,

BootyOnMe:

Bye darling! Buy ticket, then join me huh? wink

I don't know why the other members were complaining about you, to me your just a big kitty. (did I just say that?)
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by chiozor: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2011
there was no rape in the video I saw sad i only saw a runs girl that bargined more than she could handle angry
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by sylve11: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2011
link 2 video, pls sad cool
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by pemzy: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2012
@Bootyonme....your just another tribalistic slowpoke with no logical sense of
reasoning,...na only igbo boys they rape abi? Odemede!!!
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by emmanugo: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
al dis pple sef 'bootyonme n co' rantin abt various tribes..make una find somtn doin..na joblesnes dey cos dis pikin atitude...esp u bootyonme..readn ur comnts makes me feel dizzy n bored..Get a Life pls
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 7:23am On Sep 12, 2012
Poor things!
NL must be dying slowly! Even Charity Organization don quench too!
Nigerians have found other ways to engage their faculties.
Soooooo glad to be part of the "environmental-sanitation" exercise!
Sorry Dias! The price of AKPU never changes! kiss
Na only una dey chop the stinking mess!
SO DIA FOR, CARRY GO! shocked kiss
I existed before NL was born.
I shall attend its funeral too!
Mu che che che che che cheesy

Please move over. We are discussing Cynthia's murderers now!
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Lands In Jail For Battering Girlfriend Over Attempt To Live With Him In Osun / Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) / Police Shoot 4 Robbers Dead In Sapele This Morning (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.